main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    I'm guilty of have about 30.

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    i currently own one - ochocinco. i had a brady one, but i gave it to a friend. also had a matt cassel one, threw that one in the garbage.

3. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    How have you never divulged this before [:D]

heels1785 likes this.
  4. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I've had 2 Marino jerseys, a Zach Thomas jersey, and a Cameron Wake jersey .

Juliet316 likes this.
  5. Chromide

Chromide Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    I'll have to take a bunch of pictures and show all the ones I have. I've got an Ochocinco one as well, and it's not C. Johnson on the back, it's Ochocinco. I had one that said C. Johnson but I like Ochocinco better.
    My best one is probably my Joe Montana Notre Dame jersey. That's the only college jersey I have too....

heels1785 and LloydChristmas like this.
  6. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    oh man. i'm envious of that montana jersey. i've wanted a montana chiefs one for a while, but never bit the bullet. also want a young niners and watt texans. maybe one of these days.

7. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes pictures pls

Highlights of mine: my lover Aaron, color rush AJ (from when bro & I watched him torch Miami), SuperCam, blackout Buckeyes Zeke, and Ochocinco duhhhhh

I have like this HoF Jerry Rice one from work and I always think of just mailing it to @tom, but then I remember he cheers for Steph Curry against LeBron and something else always seems to come up before I get to the post office.

tom and Chromide like this.
  8. Chromide

Jun 20, 2015
    I've got both of those haha.....
    My favorites in general are the O-lineman I have, which I get made fun of for..... but I like them a lot. Who else would get those, after all? Haha.
    My favorite of those would be Jonathan Ogden.

I guess the only team missing from my collection is the Oilers. I'm really testing my patience waiting on an Earl Campbell jersey to come within my pay range.....

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    CT-867-5309 and heels1785 like this.
  9. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    you should get haywood jeffires. great wideout from moon's heyday in houston.

people will think it's a misspelling of jeffries (it's not, but pronounced the same). then you can educate them. a good conversation piece.

Chromide likes this.
  10. Chromide

Jun 20, 2015
    Moon is another one I've been watching for, but most of his jerseys that are available are Vikings.
    For the Chiefs I have Larry Johnson, Priest Holmes, Ty Law, Marcus Allen, and Tony Gonzalez.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    heels1785 likes this.
  11. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Marcus! That’d be one I’d want, too. Very cool.

Chromide likes this.
  12. Chromide

Jun 20, 2015
    Yeah needless to say I'm probably insane for how many jerseys I have lol. I'm one of those people who go overboard with their hobbies.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  13. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Mod Squad has jerseys?

heels1785 likes this.
  14. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Everyone in here has thousands of posts on a Star Wars message board I think you good

15. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    I've got close to 100 Star Trek novels in my room, I think your probably good on not quite going overboard.

Chromide and Dagobahsystem like this.
  16. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Omg. Awesomeness. That is dedication. Never even knew there were that many Star Trek novels.

Juliet316 likes this.
  17. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    I have all 150+ Star Wars Legends adult (Bantam/Del Rey) novels, plus all of the canon adult novels as well. :D

18. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    I have a classic Moon powder blue Oilers jersey. It was one of my faves. But now I can't wear it because he's a sex assault person. :(

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Chromide and heels1785 like this.
  19. xblackout

xblackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 5, 2008
    The only Browns jersey I have that I can wear anymore is Josh Cribbs (I had two Haden jersey but **** the Steelers and a Manziel one that I let @LloydChristmas shred). Also have a couple Packers jerseys (Rodgers and Matthews), but my favorite is a Kurt Warner Super Bowl 43 jersey. It's so beautiful.

Point Given and Juliet316 like this.
  20. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    There's probably at least close to 500 to 1000 titles spanning all the various incarnations by now. I'll probably never get them all, if only because of A)finances, B)some titles just don't interest me (I'm far more picky now than when I started getting ST books at around age 10 or 11) and C) some of the earliest Trek titles are long since out of print.

21. Chromide

Jun 20, 2015
    Yeah the one good player I'll never consider getting is Darren Sharper. I find him all the time for really cheap, but not going to get one of his for obvious reasons.

22. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    When I was in my 20s I probably had around twenty or so jerseys. I had to sell some cherished ones like my 49ers Ronnie Lott, Raiders Tim Brown and Raiders Charles Woodson because of financial problems.

I have 9 now. 4 Jerry Rice 49ers jerseys, 1 Steve Young jersey, 1 Kaepernick jersey, 1 Crabtree jersey, 1 Raiders Jerry Rice jersey, 1 Nnandi Asowugha jersey.

tom, Chromide and Juliet316 like this.
  23. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Like that Steve Young jersey. SBXXIX

Sith_Sensei__Prime likes this.
  24. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Yep, that’s the one I would want too. Loved those Niners jerseys.

Sith_Sensei__Prime likes this.
  25. Dark Lord Of The Empire

Dark Lord Of The Empire Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2013
    My first football jersey was Drew Bledsoe (90's blue uniform with the large Pats logo on both shoulders). Then when we switched to the jerseys we still are using today, I got a Bledsoe one of that, Brady, Rodney Harrison, and a Lawyer Milloy white jersey.