Arena The (un)Official NFL Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. DarthIntegral SFTC Tiemaster (Nov '16)

star 8
    I've got Cincy-Oakland and Detroit-Minny.

My "local" teams are Cleveland and Detroit.
  2. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight

star 8
    It's better in Dallas than it was a few years ago. They tried to cram like three fourths of the Texans games into our market. As you probably know, the Texans couldn't win a game if you gave them a 50 point head start, so the games were dreadfully boring.

Now, we get all Cowboys games(dur), and most of, if not all games from the other three teams in our division.

Now, that I'm done with school, I'm seriously considering getting the NFL package next season, that my cable provider offers. Then, I can watch any game I want.
  3. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    My "local" teams are San Fran, Oakland, and SD.

Which means I have to watch the Rams and Seahawks a lot as well.

14-0 Cincy. Brooks was just sacked. Johnson has over 50 yards on 11 carries, and it's not even the second quarter. I wish I was a Bengals fan.
  4. DarthIntegral SFTC Tiemaster (Nov '16)

star 8
    At least my local radio station has a better team than the tv stations carry.

The local radio station has a Stillers contract.
  5. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Mine is decent, I get the Eagles, Giants and Jets. The good thing is I get to watch a lot of Miani.
  6. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    **sighs and hangs her head**

This is not looking good for the Colts. The Offense should not be responsible for making up over 20 points (more since I highly doubt the defense is going to start playing). This is quite frustrating.

The Giants however appear to be doing alright. Manning is doing much better this game and Shockey has decided to single-handedly win the game for the offense as he's all over the place. Its good he's letting his frustrations out on the field. I hate all the sideline fighting though. The Giants seriously need to fix all their issues.
  7. NorCalBirdz Jedi Padawan

star 4
    This is my 5th year with Sunday Ticket. I can't even imagine not having it. Every once in awhile when I'm at a friend's on a Sunday and all that's on are Niners and Raiders games it's just...painful.

8. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight

star 8
    It looks like the Colts have decided to start choking before the playoffs this year.

The Giants are just lucky they are playing against a second string quarterback today, because it be a much tougher game for them if Delhomme was playing today.
  9. Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    Given their terrible recent history against backups, the Giants are actually doing a bang-up job, Juli.
  10. KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus

star 9
    so, how bout that peyton manning. hahahahahahahahaha to the nth degree.
  11. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight

star 8
    lol, if the Eagles aren't careful, Washington is going to ruin any chance they have of the postseason.
  12. Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    He's having a bad day against a hungry Jacksonville team. Every quarterback has had at least one bad game this year.
  13. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight

star 8
    Yeah, but after this game, they will have lost three of their last four games. Plus, they're getting completely blownout today.

I honestly didn't realize that the Jaguars had as good a record as they do. They might get a wildcard spot yet.
  14. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
  15. New_York_Jedi Jedi Master

star 6
    what is it with the pats losing to the dolphins in december? Why do we do this every year?
  16. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Oh man, the eagles game is getting intense!
  17. Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    well Jaguars are eating up the Colts right now
  18. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight

star 8
    Wow, New England was shut out?
    jcgoble3 likes this.
  19. heels1785 JCC/PT/New Films Manager

Manager
    star 7
  20. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Jags arn't getting a wildcard spot. It might happen, but odds are it won't. See we tend to kick the good teams asses, but when we go up against an inferior team we lose. Its one of the reasons why we're the most hated team in the NFL and I wouldn't have it any other way.
  21. JOHNNY-B Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "Wow, New England was shut out?"

They were just flat out dominated... No if's,-an's-buts about it. Miami's Defense just overwelmed Brady all day today (he got lit up like a firecracker). Besides, he's always choked when he's played us in our house.
  22. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    Wow...what a bizarre set of victories.
  23. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Jags arn't getting a wildcard spot. It might happen, but odds are it won't. See we tend to kick the good teams asses, but when we go up against an inferior team we lose. Its one of the reasons why we're the most hated team in the NFL and I wouldn't have it any other way.
  24. heels1785 JCC/PT/New Films Manager

Manager
    star 7
    He's 2-2 at Miami since 2002, before today. That's not choking.
  25. Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    So if it weren't for the Jets, Willis McGahee would just wallow around in anonymity, because he just pads his stats in those games.