main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Haha well that takes me to 10 wins instead of 11 but I am totally okay with that.

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    That was the best possible outcome for my fantasy team therefore I am all for it!!!

3. Dark Lord Of The Empire

Dark Lord Of The Empire Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2013
  4. thebeanpole

thebeanpole Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

It's ok Tom....

[​IMG]

Amendola's in town!

5. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Andy Dalton scares me. Like his face...scares me.

xblackout likes this.
  6. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Chargers' Danny Woodhead maybe done for the season and Cassel broke multiple bones in his foot.

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Peyton Manning. We are not worthy.

Unbelievable drive. He and Brady just have that sixth sense. Brady did it to New Orleans last year, almost as impressive.

s65horsey likes this.
  8. Condition2SQ

Condition2SQ Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Oh yeah, totally. It's not as if they're averaging an eye-popping 34 points per game or anything.

Can't wait to watch them end the Niners season next week. Niners fans must be breathing a sigh of relief that they waited to see if their arrogant a-hole of a quarterback would make any progress with his horrific pocket presence before they signed him to a monster deal.

9. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Right. Have you actually watched any of their games?

Edit - Okay, your added information clarifies who I'm dealing with here. No response required. End their season, lol. With that defense that the Jaguars abused. Good luck!

10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Well at least Washington won't be the ones to give Couglin the first win of the season on Thursday.

11. Condition2SQ

Condition2SQ Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Only every snap. I've seen a mentally tough team with two incredibly dynamic running backs, two solid receivers, an emerging tight end, and a tough-as-nails quarterback throwing lasers on key third down and scoring situations. Don't know what you're watching.

You don't want to buy into the Eagles as Super Bowl contenders, that's fine. But don't call them "the worst 3-0 team in a very long time". Have you forgotten so quickly that a thoroughly average ball-control Chiefs team started 9-0 last season?

LloydChristmas and timmoishere like this.
  12. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Low blow.

I see a team that has struggled to beat two truly terrible teams. Like both top 3 picks in next year's draft terrible. The offense is exciting, sure, but the defense is dreadful.

Chiefs defense would not have given up 427 to Kirk Cousins, I assure you. :)

13. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005

Woop! Woop!

dp4m likes this.
  14. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    I wish the Eagles and Redskins could have more fights.

I missed the games today due to crabbing at the coast.

What the heck happened to Green Bay?

15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I have no idea. It's disturbing.

16. Dark Lord Of The Empire

Aug 28, 2013

Seriously. The dude needs to be cut, and now. I never understood his signing in the first place since Edelman was already here. And honestly, having the poo-poo platter at WR is getting kind of old now. You know what makes it even worse? Emmanuel Sanders, who we signed to an offer sheet last year, but then the Steelers matched, is straight BALLIN' in Denver now! Why did we not make another move this past offseason to get him now that he was an unrestricted free agent?
    Okay, rant over. :)

17. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    It's pu-pu platter, unless you were going for an obvious "That's the joke" in which case -- MY BAD!!!

18. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Emmanuel Sanders blech. Wouldn't have mattered if you had tried to go after him based on our experience. He had agreed to a deal with the Chiefs, it was a done deal just needed signing on the dotted line... And then he went to the Broncos. Piece of ****.

Re: the Eagles..... Yeah that 9-0 Chiefs team (who themselves were good but not great)? They beat the ever loving **** out of Washington. They didn't, you know, play them to the wire. I think heels has a valid point.

19. Dark Lord Of The Empire

Aug 28, 2013

Yes that was the joke. :p

dp4m likes this.
  20. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I missed it, what happened with Ike Taylor?

21. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Naturally all the interesting/important things that occurred during Steelers/Panthers happened as I was on my walk. :p

22. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Carolina, you sucked tonight.

23. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yeah, that was godawful. This is definitely not the same Panthers as last season. Yikes.

EDIT: Oh, finally saw the Ike Taylor injury. Clearly broke both ulna and radius in a pretty nasty way. Ouch.

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Glad I missed the game then.

25. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    [​IMG]

this was before last night. how long can cam keep this up