main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    Got my Giants SKYWALKER 77 jersey on !!!!!!!!!

2. PearsOfKrissto

PearsOfKrissto Jedi Padawan star 3

Apr 21, 2015
    First 2 were as expected. Now's when it gets interesting

3. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    can't wait for the Giants pick !!!!!!!

4. PearsOfKrissto

PearsOfKrissto Jedi Padawan star 3

Apr 21, 2015
    Alright Stanley, we have a franchise tackle. First first round tackle since Jonathon Odgen

5. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    There are Rumors In the Daily News that the Giants are going Offensive Line at 10 Right Guard ? I find it to be stupid to pick O Line in first round because lots of good O-Line choices in Second and third round. But the rumor was for Giants to go For Coklin and Coklin just went to the Titans ?

Giants haven't picked a Linebacker in first round since Carl Banks:(
    here we go moment of truth...

6. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    NY is going to screw this pick up

7. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    Eli Apple ? Is he any good ?

not really happy about this pick, we could have traded back and gotten Apple, If we fail to make the Playoffs Reese has to be fired, he should have been fired already.:mad:

8. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    You drafters have been a pain in my behind all day. Loud and obnoxious commute, and the South Loop had been clogged up all day.

9. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    they probably would have gone with Tunsil but someone posted a picture on Facebook of him taking a hit from a Bong with a Gas Mask, forgive me if any of the words I wrote are not allowed on here, any of the words that are drug related?

10. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Really looking forward to seeing who the Patriots draft in the first rou....oh nevermind.

11. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Should have traded back, still would have got Apple. Maybe Reese was getting high with Tunsil and thought he was drafting Eli Manning again.

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  12. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

LOL on Jerry getting high with Tunsil !!!!!!!!!!

13. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Figured Dolphins would take Tunsil since he was there, maybe that video will turn out to be a blessing for them.

14. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    The only way I like our Pick is If we trade down to get another Pick tonight and get someone good for our second Pick ...

15. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
  16. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    Could the Hate for the Giants Pick I am seeing Is do to Apple being a small guy?

17. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006

I think it's because we took him too early. He's the perfect slot corner because he's extremely fast and has decent hands, but we could've traded down and picked up an extra third rounder and still got him.

18. ThisHurricane

ThisHurricane Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 9, 2015
    Falcons gonna failcon

Shaq Lawson/Andrew Billings/Emmanuel Ogbah still available as I type this. :D

19. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

looking at his photos on www.Giants.com It just dawned on me he was on Ohio State Weren't they National Champions? I would say he is Probably pretty good If He Is on the best Team In college!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

jcgoble3 and LloydChristmas like this.
  20. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    You are a very special person leoluca.

Tunsil's instagram account is hacked now. Showing some big time NCAA violations. Goodbye bowl games for Ole Miss in the near future lol

Chromide and PearsOfKrissto like this.
  21. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

why would you say that? because I think A guy on A championship team might be good?
    [​IMG]

a common thing to say is we could draft back to the 20's and get him, all the experts in the world can come up with mock drafts all they want and most of the time they are wrong we could have lost him to any team before our next draft slot?
    he was the third best Corner back in the draft I will take that and he is a great guy with no criminal record and he is a Chef to boot, the young man can Cook The Giants like Character guys !!!!!!!!!!

LloydChristmas likes this.
  22. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Wow this Tunsil situation is messed up. So glad the Dolphins can be a part of some more controversy.

23. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Because you're flip flopping like a fish out of water.

Also this Tunsil dude is making a mess out of this situation by now admitting he took money hahaha.

Chromide and PearsOfKrissto like this.
  24. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

Well I am not that Into Ohio State I am a Maryland Terps Fan so when I first heard Eli Apple's name I was like who is he? and after doing some research I like the Pick. one of Our weaknesses was our Defense with the Additions of ,
    Olivier Vernon,
    [​IMG]
    Snacks Harrison,
    [​IMG]
    Resigning JPP,
    [​IMG]
    and Signing,
    Janoris Jenkins,
    [​IMG]
    So with the defensive Line shored Up and also we signed this guy,[​IMG]Kennan Robinson and Jasper Brinkley,
    It can never hurt to bulk up in any part of your defense when Defense was your week point...

25. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    So Myles Jack's leg is secretly about to fall off, or what?