main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Underground: Palpatine revealed! Jedi children on an adventure of a lifetime!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BIOHAZARD, Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIOHAZARD

BIOHAZARD Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    This RPG isn't suposed to last very long. the main character (a jedi padawan) has important information about Chancellor Palpatine. She discovered his plans and true identity and was on her way to the Jedi Temple with her master. She had told only a few close friends around her age plus her master. Palpatine saw the threat and disposed of it in the barren wastelands of the Unknown Regions. This small band of Jedi must find their way back to Coruscant and reveal Palpatine's Evil plan before it's too late. (note-the jedi will encounter the beginings of the clone war as well as many non-jedi friends that help them on their journey. they must travel 'underground' to avoid being detected by the Supreme Chancellor or his agents of evil.)

I am Val Barket, Jedi Knight. My apprentice was the one who discovered Palpatine's secret. All who are interested in this RPG please PM me. i want to have fun with this!

-hazard

2. darth_avery

darth_avery Jedi Youngling star 3

May 22, 2002
    yay! thanks for letting me join Bio! but i kinda don't wan't to be your apprentice...sorry.....i'll be her friend or something. Can we get some guys to join?

-avery

3. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    ok...i've got one taker on this RPG! yay! i get to have fun w/ one person!
    i know you ppl are reading this. if you want to join here's the stuff we need to know about your character:

Name:
    (keep in mind that most of the characters, save for two or three, are young padawans or knights. some might not even have masters yet)
    Species:
    Features:
    Weapon discription:
    (if you are a jedi give lightsaber color. if you are a non jedi then have fun. you can make it up if you want)
    Short Biography:

here is mine!

Name: Valion 'Val' Barket
    Species:Human
    Features:short, curly brown hair, brown eyes, 5'8", fair-tan skin, about 120-130lbs. (all muscle)
    Weapon discription:Green lightsaber
    Short Biography: Val was a late bloomer. in her youth she was large in size and slow to learn but when she hit puberty she thinned out and quickly became one of the temple's best students. her first apprenticeship with Jojalla Gan ended abruptly when her master was murdered during a mission. Val completed her training under Jedi Master Coleman Trebor before she passed the trials.

4. MadameBastet

MadameBastet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Name: Tahsh (Bender) Hapay
    Species: human
    Features: Unruly dark blond hair, green eyes, dark tan skin
    Weapon discription: Green lightsaber
    Short Biography: Tahsh is a Padawan that is always getting in trouble. She never really cares much for rules, but knows them well. She has been heard to say "If you don't know the rules, you can't break them properly." She has also been known to say "Break is such a strong word. I BEND rules." which is why most beings that know her call her Bender.

5. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    of course i'll have you!

6. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    Name: Thessaliana 'Thessa' Cassidie
    Species: Twilek
    Features: Light-Medium blue skin, full length lekku with tatoos, blue eyes,about 5'5
    Weapon discription: blue lightsaber
    Short Biography: Thessa looks older than she is and acts it to. she was separated from her master when her best friend* told her about Palpy's evil plot.

*Bender? can i be your friend?*

7. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Name: Lance "Bruiser" McCallister
    Species: Human
    Features: Cortosis-Durasteel right arm, scar under left eye. Usually a cold person, but friendly near children.
    Rank: General, Republic Security Forces, Inter-Planetary Division; Former Jedi Knight
    Weapon Description: M16A2/M203 (assault rifle/grenade launcher), Black-bladed lightsaber
    Short Bio: Trained as a Jedi from age 6, but decided against the order shortly after becoming a Knight. Knows a few basic powers, including Health, Mind Trick, and Meditation. At age 30, Lance became the commander-in-chief of all Inter-Planetary Forces in the RSF. However, he still prefers facing combat from the front lines.

8. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    New stats for Bender:

Master- Val Barket
    Best friend- Thessa Cassidie

Got it!

:D

9. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
  10. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    do you want to get started or do you want to wait for more ppl to join>

11. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    Let's get started. if new ppl join then we can act like thy've been their from the begining.

12. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    Locks fresh clip in rifle. That makes 2 of us.

13. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Name: Xavier Gain
    Species: Human
    Features: Blond hair Dark blue eyes
    Master: Zelfer Gain
    Weapon discription:crimson light saber
    Short Biography: Xavier is a arrogant Padawan who has no trouble expressing his fellings he is a great light saber fighter and will one day father one of the greatest jedi of all time....Youi Gain the force flows through their family and is the reason why the Gain family is one of the only Jedi familys allowed to have children (a allready detrmend son )( ;) )

14. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    Great! if it's ok with everyone i'll start!(note: this is what i do for RPG. you can do your own thing though. dialogue= markup color THoughts= Markup itallicized IC=in character OOC= out of character)

IC:
    Val wakes up , looks desperately around for Bender, her Padawan learner and finds her resting peacefully on the ground only a few yards away. Val stands, shakey at first but gains her footing. She spotted Xavier not too far off and Thessa near him. it seemed like everyone was here and no one was hurt.

Looks like Palpatine's goons dropped us off. Apparently my padawan's discovery has cost us exile on what looks like a deserted planet. Well i hope we can get back to Coruscant intime to stop Palpatine.

Val walked over to her padawan and shook her lightly. Bender...Bender...wake up...

15. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance looked out at the stars, wondering why the ship was leaving. He turned to the quartermaster. "Where is that shuttle going, and who is on-board?" he asked, obviously angry. Children were a sensitive topic for him. As cold as he was, children always melted his stone-cold heart.
    The quartermaster stood, pale and trembling, as he spoke. "Sir, the Jedi children are on-board, on some sort of field trip. I don't know their destination."
    "WHAT!?!?" Lance was enfuriated. This officer was in charge of the hangar, and didn't know where the shuttle was going. "You, Corporal, are lucky I don't demote you. Actually, I should be firing you now, for incompetence of command."

TAG: Anyone.

16. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    IC:

oh!!! my aching head. the last thing i remember is being on that transport ship and inhaling an awful smell. it must have been a drug to knock us out.

Thessa shaded ehr eyes from the blinding sun. the throbbing in her head was only made worse by the bright light.

Wait! we this isn't the transport ship. where's Tahsh and Val and Lance?

Thessa sat up and dusted the sand from her bold blue skin. Lance lay only a few feet from her and whe she stood she saw Val leaning over Tahsh's unconscious body.

At least i hope she's only unconscious.
    Master Barket! Thessa hurried over to her friend's master. Tahsh looked fine...

17. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Tahsh ran through the cooridors, her mind racing. She had to get this information to...someone. But, she knew she had to be careful with WHO. She had discovered something she was not supposed to know, and now, she HAD to get away.

Tahsh looks behind her for just a moment, and sees figures cloaked in red flowing after her. One stopps and raised a ceremonial blaster rifle. Tahsh is frozen in her tracks as he fires, and a blue bolt shoots toward her.

"Bender. Bender, wake up."

Tahsh opens her eyes with a start, and sees it is just her Master.

"Oh, Master, I was having the most awful dream."

Tahsh sits up, looking around the land that surrounds the group.

"I'm sorry I got everyone into this mess. Maybe I should be less nosy in the future."

Tahsh was begining to regret her discovery. She really regretted telling her friends. Palpatine had found out she knew, and found out who she had told. "I should have told less people." she thought.

18. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    What nonsense! by being nosy you gave us the chance to foil Palpatine's plans. Telling your friends was probably a mistake but i can hardly blame you for being excited.

Valion stood and helped her apprentice to stand too. she looked over her shoulder to see Lance still lying face down in the sand.

Now let's see if we can't wake our sleeping beauty over there and then find shelter before the sun rises to it's highest point and roasts us all.

Val smiled, but behind that smile was an gut wrenching feeling that this predicament is more serious than she was letting on to the padawans.

Why does it feel like i'm forgetting something?

Xavier!!!

Val's eyes darted around but saw nothing but endless sandy dunes to the north and a rocky platue to the south. she climbed to the top of the nearest dune.....

19. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    OOC: g2g! c-ya 2morrow

20. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Val made Bender feel a little better about what she had discovered and done. As Val climbed the dune to look for Xavier, Bender went to Tessa.

"Are you okay, Tessa?" Bender asked. She diverted her attention for a moment, calling out to Val.

"Do you see him, Master?"

21. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC: correction I noticed too late to edit.

Omit Tessa.

Add in Thessa.

Sorry about that.

22. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    No, not yet
    but just then a flash of silver cought Val's eye a dozen or so meters below her. A LIGHTSABER!
    FOUND HIM!
    he had slid down the dune face. He too was still unconscious.

23. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    I'm fine Bender
    she stoked sweat off her lekku. the sun was rising and would soon scorch them all.

24. ANZATI-Jossh_Luora

ANZATI-Jossh_Luora Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2002
    (This is just so you know my info,
    Name: Jossh Luora
    Species: Anzati
    Features: Has a large scar that runs from shoulder to cheek. also has a pure blue eye which is useful for seeing infrared or thermal vision. It is not capable of seeing the ultraviolet spectrum
    Weapon description: B-34 Nebulizer, a slow firing gun. It has a double barrel and is a pistol. It disintegrates targets when it has a special hook-up device. The device was destroyed 3 years ago. It is still very powerful.
    Bio: I am just a simple killer, trying to make his way in the universe.

25. ANZATI-Jossh_Luora

ANZATI-Jossh_Luora Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2002
    (Emerges out of, what seems, nowhere.)
    "Do you need some help? such as shade from the sun?"
    (looks as if he sees a krayt dragon.)
    "Now I am just seeing hallucinations! We need to find shade, fast."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.