main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Underground: Palpatine revealed! Jedi children on an adventure of a lifetime!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BIOHAZARD, Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIOHAZARD

BIOHAZARD Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    Val tosses Xavier over her shoulder and turns to the stranger. off to the right a Krayt Dragon emerges.
    Thank you friend. Bender! Thessa! Grab Lance! We're getting out of here!

2. MadameBastet

MadameBastet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC: I think Lance is on a ship.

IC:Bender saw that Thessa was sweating, and she was getting drenched herself. If a twi'lek found it to be hot...

She wasn't too sure about the being that came out of nowhere, but if he knew where some shade was, she was willing to go with him, for now. Besides, Master Val seemed to trust him. She went over to Val, as per orders.

"Come on, Thessa. Perhaps we should cover our mouths to keep moisture in. That's a trick I heard from someone who lived on a planet like this one." she suggested.

3. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    any stranger offering and escape from danger is welcomed but i must keep an eye on this one, for the saftey of the children.

4. darth_avery

darth_avery Jedi Youngling star 3

May 22, 2002

Bender, Thessa whispered,where did that guy com from?she flipped her lekku off of her shoulders, being careful not to hit bender.

5. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    "I don't know, Thessa. I just hope Master Val is right that we can trust him. I don't think we should tell him why we're here."

Bender reached in a pouch on her belt and removed a large scrap of fabric. She tied it around her mouth so she could preserve moisture.

"You never know when some fabric could come in handy." she explained to the others as they trudged through the sand.

Bender wished she knew how far the shade was, and if there was any water. She resisted the urge to lick her lips. She had heard that that's one of the worse things one could do.

6. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    As Xaiver woke up he jumped to his feet imediatly and continued walking with the rest of the group... To headstrong to ask what happend he remained mostly silent.. He reached to his belt and took a energy capsule and popped it into his mouth....

7. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I love vacations. :)

To clear things up for MadameBastet, I am on Coruscant, wondering where the Hell the kids were just taken, and ready to kill half of the hangar crew.

IC:

A dark shadow crept through the halls of the Jedi Temple, signifying a man seething with hatred. As he approached the main doors, Lance stopped and kneeled, prehaps glad to be unarmed at the present time. A few minutes later, he was allowed in, and the dark tower moved slowly forward. "I'll try and make this quick," he said. "A shuttle recently left the main hangar with a bunch of Younglings aboard, and the Quartermaster, who is in charge of hangar activity, has no idea where that ship was headed. We lost contact with it when they left the system." Lance's anger was overwhelming, even for some of the members of the Council, and he was asked to leave while they gave some thought to the matter.

TAG: BIOHAZARD

8. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    Were are you taking us?she asked the stranger. she noticed the blasters hanging at his sides and over his shoulder. she spared a glance back at Bender and Thessa.

9. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    OOC: why do i get the feeling ppl ditched us....?

IC: Thessa trudged along, cursing the blazzing sun and sandy dunes. Thy me? she thought.

10. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    *Why me?

once again.....i think we were ditched

11. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC: thank you, KnightHawk. I didn't think you were with us on this hot planet...wherever it is.

IC: Bender felt the temperature getting hotter as they continued following this stranger. Sand began to fill her boots, and her legs were begining to ache from the effort of keeping up. She looked at her friends, seeing their progress, and wishing she hadn't told them.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. she thought. Three things we can't do anything about, so stop dwelling on it.

12. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    Val could see the padawans struggling to keep up. the stranger was trekking steadily on and his silence was getting irritating. Finally Val made the decision to stop and rest. the relief was evident on the faces of the younger members in the party. Infact she herself wasn't aware how weary her legs were until she stopped and sat down.
    What provisions do we have between us? she asked the padawans while searching thru her own survival pack....or what was left of it after their abductors removed all forms of electronic comunincation. there is more than one way for a jedi to cry for help, she thought.

13. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Bender was glad for the rest, and nearly collapsed when she sat on the hot sand.

"What provisions do we have between us?" Val asked.

Bender began searching through her pouches and didn't see much. Five ration bars, some melting chocolate bites, and an assortment of beads and buttons. There were also fabric scraps and thread. The only real useful thing she DID have was a small tool kit.

"Sorry, Master. I don't have much." she said, displaying her goods.

Considering what she had gone through, it was suprising that she had what she did. At least she had her lightsaber.

A thought came to Bender. She pulled her lightsaber in a hurry and pressed the button. Nothing happened.

"Figures. They must have killed it." she said, disappointed.

14. ANZATI-Jossh_Luora

ANZATI-Jossh_Luora Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2002
    "I am taking you to my ship, the GLORY OF ANZAT. There, I can take you to where I am in need of your assisstance. I will tell you more when we reach the ship. We have only to go one more klick.

15. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Bender was a bit alarmed when she heard where they were going, but calmed down when he said he needed their help. He wasn't likely to harm them himself if he needed them.

"Another klick!"[/i] Bender said with a moan.

16. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC: Oops. I'm not paying attention! I un-italiced instead of un-coloring! [face_blush]

17. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    And why should we go with you on this ship? How do we know you're not tricking us?
    instantly Thessa knew she had spoken out of line. It was Master Barket's place to inquire about such things, but it was too late.
    One of these days i'm going to have to think before i say something i'll regret.

18. ANZATI-Jossh_Luora

ANZATI-Jossh_Luora Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2002
    "If I were tricking you, wouldn't I have killed you by now? I am a Sentinel, a rank in the Anzati Patrol Force. Sentinel means that I can sense things through the Force. I can also negate the Force. You wouldn't be able to tell waht my intentions are."
    He pauses for a few minutes...
    "Stay here."
    He takes off his rifle, of unique design, and charges it.
    He aims at the corner, just as two Droid Dekas show up. Before they can unfold, he fires. They disentegrate.
    "That was close. Perhaps we should call a friend. (Takes out a comlink)
    Shredeir, I am in need of assisstance. Can you fly the Glory of Anzat to me?
    (A voice comes over)
    "No Problem! I be there in a second."
    "Gracci"
    My ship will be here soon.
    (Just so you all know, The GLORY OF ANZAT is renamed and sold at the end of this Thing. Can you guess the name? It is the Millenium Falcon. Since noone knows where it came from, this is can be used for reference. Jossh is the original owner!)

19. BIOHAZARD

Oct 6, 2002
    i'm getting a new username. BIOHAZARD was getting old and i want a new one. bet you can't wait to see the new me!

20. 4thBG5thBTL

4thBG5thBTL Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC- ok...it's me the new hazard!

IC- thank you my friend....i've always heard of the Sentinel caste but never had the privilage of meeting one. i am Jedi Master Val Barket...val was about to introduce the other jedi present but one of them beat her to the punch...

21. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC: I'll take it!

IC:"I'm Tahsh Hapay, but everyone calls me 'Bender'. I'm Val's apprentice. These are my friends, Thessa and Xaiver. Thanks for getting rid of those droids. I, um, I'm not good at sencing non-living threats yet.".

22. 4thBG5thBTL

4thBG5thBTL Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    but sh'es getting better, Val said tossing a smile to her Padawan. Well, my new friend, do you think you could take us to Coruscant? It is urgent that get back to the Jedi temple as soon as possible.

TAG:darth_avery

23. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    yes, as soon as possible....who know how soon those troopers will be back to finish us off... she smiles, or try to.

tag:MadameBastet

24. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    yes, as soon as possible....who know how soon those troopers will be back to finish us off... she smiles, or try to.

Bender looked at her friend.
    "If any try, any living being, I can at least sence them coming. But I don't want to hang around any longer than we have to." she looks down. "I have taken too many chances in the past. I can't afford to do that anymore. At least until we get back." She looked up with mischief on her face.

25. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    Who cares if you take chances, Thessa whispered returning her friend's smile, If you hadn't have taken a chance then we might not have the opportunity to foil the chancellor's evil plot...seeing that her words did little to help Bender forget about the guilt she felt for getting everyone into this mess, Thessa used another method...If you hadn't taken a chance on, we would never be friends. i hated the fact that every kid at the temple thought i was some weird-o because i stuttered, but you took a chance. You became my only friend before we became padawan learners. You helped me speak normally. How can you say that yo've taken too many chances....i say you haven't taken enough...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.