main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Unofficial Ask Jedi_Apparation/Monkey_jedi A n00b/stupid question thread (HUMOR)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by bowieslefteye, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Ok first off I would like to say, Hi to all haters out there.

second. TAKE NOTHING FROM THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!.
    Thirdlyish.. I am an Idiot of the worst kind not to mention a Qoute: "JERK"

Fourth: Jedi_Apparition will also be answering you wounderful questions at his own bidding. THATS TO ANSWERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE..UNO..EINS...ICHI..

5. FITH: Monkey_jedi claims no responsibility for death, acts of god, falling coinage,nucealr accidents..or any thing else a lawer would put there.

So lets get started.

P.S. I am not a Monkey...but I am a not so wise Jedi.

[face_monkey]_jedi

2. Jedi_Apparition

Jedi_Apparition Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2003
    Yep that's right folks me and my old buddy Monkey_Jedi will be answering your questions. Expect answers from the random but believable to the absolutely absurd to be thrown back at you! It should be rather exciting really!

So hurry up and ask us your Random questions and win the honor of recieving the first answers!!

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm going to let this thread stay open, respect of your first. But next time, I'd appreciate it if you PM for mod approval before starting something like this.

4. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    Thank you Jedi_Daniel, we bow most humbly to your Modification, and Moderating Powers....

[face_monkey]_jedi

5. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    I don't get this. :(

6. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Well sir it is quite simple really...
    You ask us virtually any question you have and we answer it. For the enlightenment and amusement of all who dare to come and see. For further reference on the subject seeTHIS it should shed light on the purpose and uses of this thread. Enjoy!

Who shall ask the first question? ::gazes at crowd of people ignoring him::
    :shouts: I SAD WHO SHALL ASK THE FIRST QUESTION!!

7. Agent_SkywalKer

Apr 28, 2005
    Why do bees sting things?

8. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Although their has been no conclusive escientific data on the Subject of why bees sting things the overwhelming consesus among bee keepers is as follows:
    At a certain point in every bees life they are prone to sudden acts of impulsive nature resulting in the often misdirected and decieved bee turning to crime within the hive itself. On being cast from their home they seek the first victim that stumbles along, usually a small rodent and attack with all the fury of an angery butterfly assaulting the victim in the only way they instinctively know. Stinging them till they can no longer breathe! ( the bee that is) And that is why bees sting unless you believe it is a result of the planets aligning.

9. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Is the Jedi Order so desperate that it has to train monkeys to become Jedi? :D

Is Mr. Lucas working on a new movie titled Revenge of the Jar Jar?

10. Emperor_Kilo

Emperor_Kilo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2004
    Is Mr. Lucas working on a new movie titled Revenge of the Jar Jar?

Oh no....

11. Darth_Krispy

Darth_Krispy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    Why isn't this fan working? Why is it so hot out? Why is Obi's name so wierd?[face_chicken]

12. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I would like to pose a question,

Why are newbs so newbish.

13. Darth_Krispy

Jul 1, 2005
    because thay are. [face_chicken]

14. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    What kinda answer is that ^.

Answer that Monkey [face_monkey]

15. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    Well acording to my inside contact he is working on a comic book titled love of a wookie. my contact followed that with "dont ask." so yes in a roundabout sort of way he is!

And no the Jedi Order trained me so that I could confuse the Sith with my Powers of Confusion and dismayishness.

Next qUestion!!

Why isn't this fan working? Why is it so hot out? Why is Obi's name so wierd?

The reason it is not working is bcause of the timing in a John williams score.
    the timing is totaly linked to all fans in the world.

Obi-Wan, ah yes that shall be a most undificult question to answer.
    The name means Oh Be One....or be one with your self.

Despised1:"I would like to pose a question,

Why are newbs so newbish."

First off you are still a newbie...but on the other hand we are all newbies in mind!
    Newbs as you so kindly put it are newbish because they have not yet learned the way of the FORUM.

P.s. Post count means nothing to me.

P.P.s. your Sig is most disturbing....[face_plain]

[face_monkey]_jedi

16. Agent_SkywalKer

Apr 28, 2005
    Where do baby elephants come from?

17. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    Well when a mom and dad elephant love eachother they get to gether and have a wunderful, ahem....baby elephants come from PIE's.. and thats the gospil untruth!

And about the bee stings the sting because they have this thing called a stinger...and well every one knows that things that have stingers all come from Africa, or AUStralia....so they are mainly wrong things....in other-easy to understand-words they are lies, all lies.

[face_monkey]_jedi

18. Padawan869

Padawan869 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2005
    Here's one that relates to both you (the monkey) and us normal humans. If humans are suppossed to have evolved from monkeys, how come monkeys have tails and humans don't?

BTW: Do you have a tail? :)

19. CorellianScoundrel

CorellianScoundrel Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2005
    How many Jawas does it take to unscrew a bad motivator? Why? And does affect the droid's personality?

Utinni!

20. Darth_Krispy

Jul 1, 2005
    Why is no one answering any of these questions? [face_chicken]

21. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Darth_Krispy::
    starting with the bottom question: I am a Jedi_Apparition hence i can come and go as I please which means if I am not here I am elswhere forcing me to not be here in constant contact with this topic.

CorellianScoundrel::
    The Number of jawas required to unscrew a bad motivastor is actually irrelevent when one refuses to accept the fact that motivators can intrensicly be "bad " to begin with. Once this fact is internalized and accepted the reality of a bad motivator becomes fact and is easily changed by refusing to be motivated at all. Thus it never gets done because the Jawas all go watch TV on the couch with chips. Other than boredom the droid remains virtually normal withthe exception of the few times that the turn homicidal.

Padawan869::
    Normalcy is a flaw in the matrix. You mean you don't have a tail?

Agent_SkywalKer::
    Baby elephants are a figmant of an over active imagintation! Who has ever seen a Mommy elephant cuddling with a baby elephant in her arms!?! They are to large to be considered babys and so this question is absolutly non-sensical!

Despised1::
    Because of the Duct Tape principal! If you are on the Light grey side of the duct tape you are not on the dark grey side. If you do not get that then you are still a n00b as you put it! cheerio!

Darth_Gangrenous:: well actually the reality is that monkeys trained us all to believe that we are training them! So he actually trained the Jedi council not vice versa or so he tells me!

22. LeiaO

LeiaO Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    HA HA HA :D [face_laugh]!!! I have a question; why didn't anyone come up with this great idea before? I love this thread [face_love]!

23. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    I have a question o.o Why does almost everyone love Australia and Australian's while Australian's hate the rest of the world and it's population? With the exception of a few thousand people. Who are usually those like yourselves who go online. Yes I am being serious.

Oh and another one, if elephants are a figment of our imagination does that mean dragons are real and those that have imaginations just cant see them?

24. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003

Starting with the top This is a remake of an old thread of mine.....bluH!! I love it to for some strange reason....that monkey jedi is quite the l0zer....ummm........your mom goes to high school..er college..er what ever the fliping thing she goes to is....dog ..G...Cuz...Gangstaaaaiszleishnessonemonkeyiseaqualtomanyconfusedpeopleinthiswrold.

OK jedi_of_darkness. take the glorious EXmod PoT for example..he is just an angry Australian. who happens to like pie if I recall corectly. oh yeah they are all loved by few and hated by even more so the short and short of it is, they are H8Tors as a few uneducated people on this forum-er the world. by the way whats with the enourmus amounts of abbrivations on the Internet....kids!

about the baby elephants I Sit on them...thats why they are figgments of mine and yours and any ones imaginations. "DRAGONS" are just like "LAZER GUN" you have to have a good one to take over cambodia....shibby! fool.

P.S. I have a...well I have never looked at my Hind quarters to see...thats kind of strange that you would ask me that....are you a monkey lover??????????????????...Spam is gross!

[face_monkey]_jedi

25. Agent_SkywalKer

Apr 28, 2005
    Where can I buy an oompa-loompa?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.