The unofficial non-spoiler LETS MAKE A STORY Version Episode II.0

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Ice Jedi, May 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Then wierd apparitions began to appear.
  2. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "What's going on here?" Queen I'm-a-Dahlia asked, looking around in wonder.

"This place is haunted!" Obi-wan exclaimed. "We need to get away from all these ghosts."

"Quick! To the cruiser!" Joe declared.

And with that, our heros quickly made their way to their mud-incrusted cruiser when suddenly...
  3. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    they realized that they had lost all their fuel. So the queen and Joe had to start pushing, while Obi Wan tried to convince the motivator to start anyway...
  4. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    But the motivator was part toydarian, Obi Wan could not use his mind tricks on it. So...
  5. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    he decided to use the "hit-the-motivator-with-a-really-big-sledgehammer-trick" instead.

That made the motivator even more angry, so it started making faces on Obi Wan and refused to start.
  6. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    There was much commotion among the people. Suddenly, in came RU-Blue2. He...
  7. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    ...made some cute little beeping sounds at the motivator, but it still wouldn't give. That's when RU creeped a bit closer to it and gave it a good zap with his handy utility arm. Suddenly the cruiser started up.

"Thank goodness," the queen exclaimed, "I didn't want to push us all the way off this Force-forsaken planet!"

"We're not free, yet!" Joe yelled over the sound of the cruiser. Our heros looked over at Joe and then noticed he was pointing at...
  8. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    ...a rather fat blobby creature that had attached itself to the ship.

9. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Uh, I hate blobby things. RU Blue2 suddenly said in a normal voice.

Traitor, the motivare snorted back.
  10. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "That must be what was stopping up the motivator," the queen said.

"We'd better get rid of it," Anakin added. "Hey, Joe, why don't you...
  11. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    try to just talk it into depression, so that it kills itself later.
  12. JediLynx Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard", said Joe. "Who do you think I am, Marvin?"

The others looked at him with those cute and begging puppy eyes that only disgruntled jedi can have.

"Ok, fine. I'll give it a try."

As the brave Joe stepped out of the ship to meet the scary fat blobby thing....
  13. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    ...it suddenly leaped off the ship and landed right on I'm-a-Dahlia's face!

High-pitched sounds errupted from the queen as Anakin and Obi-wan attempted to remove it. RU suggested, "Why don't you guys use your light sabers?"
  14. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    However, just as they ignited their lightsabers, a handmaiden suddenly said, " No, I am Queen I'm-A-Dhalia!"

15. Imperial_grunt Jedi Knight

star 2
    ....an then an odd silence came over the place. Everyone stared at each other in horror, and Joe popped up, dressed like....
  16. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    a Rodian bounty hunter.
  17. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "April Fools!" Joe cried. "Boy, we had you guys going!"

Everyone else looked at each other in confusion, waiting for some explanation of what just happened...
  18. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    when the handmaiden returned into the ship. She had now turned into a disgruntled handmaiden, since she had to kill the blobby thing herself, with the help of just a little aubergine...
  19. Imperial_grunt Jedi Knight

star 2
    ....lightly basted, and served with Nubian bread loaf. As the desgrunted handmaiden puffed on her cigar, rubbing her impregnated stomach.....
  20. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin exclaimed, "You mean you're not I'm-a-Dalia?! Am I even the father, then? And shouldn't you lay off the cigars?"
  21. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    actually I think that blobby thing is the father, the handmaiden said, and I'm trying to kill it.
  22. Imperial_grunt Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just then, two Jawas in the background twiddled their thumbs, backed up, whistling a merry tune, turn and ran away.

An embarrashed look came on the handmaiden's face, as the cigar fell from her mouth while she exclamed...
  23. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "I know those two!" and ran off in their direction.

The real queen took a step towards the hangar bay door on the cruiser and deftly pressed the keypad sequence to close the doors. "It's so hard to find good help these days..." she sighed. Joe nodded in agreement.

Anakin just shrugged and said, "Now, let's get out of here before the ghosts..."
  24. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    tapdancing again. That would be soooo annoying.
  25. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    But talking about annoying, every one was reminded of Ga Ga Stinks. They all rolled their eyes for they remembered the sad story of Ga Ga Stinks and the Monstrous...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.