The unofficial non-spoiler LETS MAKE A STORY Version Episode II.0

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Ice Jedi, May 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    ...Cookie.

"Yeah, never underestimate the power of the cookie..." Obi-wan said.

"Absolutely!" I'm-a-dahlia agreed as she jumped into the driver's seat and launched the star cruiser from the surface of the planet. "Where to?" she asked.
  2. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "What about McDonalds?" came a voice from the back of the space ship.
  3. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    Everyone turned around to see who was talking and saw...
  4. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    ...a Jedi called Big-Mac Kenobi. Was this a relative of old Benny boy????
  5. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "Yo! Big Mac!" Obi-wan exclaimed, walking over to where Big Mac Kenobi stood and slapping him on the back in welcome.

"Obi!" Big Mac joined in.

"Hey, wait a minute," RU-Blue2 said. "Where did this guy come from?"

"Yeah, it's mighty suspicious. I say we kill him!" Anakin added.

Obi-wan stepped back, looked at Big Mac and then...
  6. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    suddenly lost his memory. So now he thought the he was Big Mac himself, but since he was hungry he started to eat on himself....
  7. Ice Jedi Force Ghost

star 3
    Within moments Big Mac had devoured himself. The (extremely long list of characters) watched and were astonished that someone could do such a thing.

"The only other occurance of this happening was Pizza the Hutt." RU said.

"Good old Pizza the Hutt. He was a nice person." said Jinx the Jawa.

--Ice Jedi--
    Are You A Freak?
    Almost as smurfy as Brainy Smurf
    SPOILER-FREE 'TILL EPISODE III
  8. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm-A-Dahlia screemed at everybody.."GET ON THIS SHIP NOW!!!"

So they all (hundreds of characters) boarded the small starship and were transported faraway.

It was all going smoothly until...
  9. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    ...they realized that they were already flying in space towards McDonald's.

Anakin said, "I thought you didn't want to go to McDonald's?" to I'm-A-Dahlia.

"Well, after seeing Obi-wan eat Big Mac, I'm hungry, too!" the queen replied.

"Hello! May I take your order?" a crackly voice said at the drive-thru window.

"I want...
  10. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    ...but before they could order, the McDonalds was attacked by some naught stormtroopers.
  11. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "We've gotta help them!" Anakin yelled, opening the star cruiser's bay doors. Anakin leaped from the cruiser and landed...
  12. Darth_Board Jedi Master

star 1
    ...on his fanny. The Chosen One was forced to bear his indignity as I'm-A-Dahlia laughed till the little red dots on her cheeks fell off. Just then, the stormtroopers removed their helmets to reveal the most shocking sight of all! They were all CLONES! And what's worse, they were clones of...

(Meesa back! "The Jedi Council... now that's a forum I've not posted to in a long time, a long time...")
  13. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Ricki Lake!!! All the(hundreds of characters) got so afraid when they saw that that they...

(can't anyone with a lot of time on their hands try to write this story into one document or something, it's getting a bit hard to keep up with what's happening)
  14. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    ...pushed Anakin and I'm-A-Dahlia up to the clones. The clones cheered as they decided to begin a show about these two lovebird's troubled relationship...
  15. Darth_Board Jedi Master

star 1
    ...only to, one by one, be squashed unceremoniously by none other than Phat Jabba (forgot about him, didn't ya? Or did ya???) who was really peeved about having to wait for his 456 Big Macs, 983 Quarter Pounders (with Bantha cheese), 9000 Chupa McNuggets, 299 fries and his diet Coke.

"Well," remarked Ani, "That should take care of..."
  16. AdmiralZaarin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just as he said that, a blaster bolt went through Ani's head.
  17. PadawanLearner Jedi Knight

and fell into bantha poodo...
  18. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "Nooooo!" Obi-wan screamed.

Joe just rolled his eyes at Obi-wan and said, "Really, do you have to be *so* cliche?"

Joe and Obi-wan then turned to see a clearly distraught Queen I'm-A-Dahlia, slowly making her way over the hundreds of dead clones squished all over the floor of the star cruiser to where Anakin lay...
  19. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ...in a crumpled heap. As she approached him, Yaddle appeared between them and began to laugh hysterically. Why, no one knows, and know one cared, for it didnt take long until someone...
  20. Darth_Board Jedi Master

star 1
    ...pulled out a huge suit of black armor with a samurai-lookin' life support mask and helmet. It was our ol' Pal (patine)! He quickly hooked Ani's motionless form up to the life support and fitted him into the armor.

"Excellent," Palpy entoned, Burns-like, as Ani stood before him breathing mechanically, "I shall call him Darth..."
  21. AdmiralZaarin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ...Ludicrous and he shall be my left hand man!
  22. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    "Now the truth is revealed," RU surmised.

"Hey, yeah!" Obi-wan said. "On page 2 you told us that you were Darth Sidious' good twin brother. And besides, Darth Sidious already has an apprentice, Darth Vagabond, so you and Darth Ludicrous here would make four Sith, and we all know you can't have four!"

"And what about me?" Darth McCullum asked waking up from his drunken stupor on page 7.

"You can't have five either," Obi-wan added.

"Five is right out!" Yaddle entoned.

"All right, the gig is up," Palpy began. "You've all figured out the truth...
  23. Darth_Board Jedi Master

star 1
    "...We are all CLONES!"

The assembled heroes groaned.

"What?" asked Palp, innocently, "You know the title of this movie as well as I do and though I am bound by the rules not to make fun of it, we can at least have it make sense. Every time a clone comes into this story he/she is killed in the next entry. Not much of an attack if you ask me."

"I have a bad feeling about this," entoned all the hundreds of characters and writers at once and were suddenly silenced... uh, sorry, mixed my lines there. So, uh, just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any worse...
  24. AdmiralZaarin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  25. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    but as they approched him, he got mad and...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.