San A, TX The Unseen Queen updates-*warning-contains spoilers*

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, John told me to keep folks updated on the new series. Here is what I got so far...

1.Luke and Leia do find out Padme is their mother, but don't yet know what happened to her.
    2.Jacen Solo and Queen Mother Tenel Ka have a child together. A baby girl. Han is a grandpappy! Leia is a nana!
    3.Ben Skywalker is now 9 years old and more powerful in the Force than any Jedi ever recorded. So powerful that he can shut himself off from it anytime he wishes.

The rest of the story is about a nest of sentient insects being led by Raynar Thul and their counterparts, a dark nest being led possibly by the dark jedi who were responsible for Anakin Solo's death.
  2. starbuck92 Jedi Knight

star 1
    What do you think the chances are that one of the recordings L&L see in the next book will have to do with what happened at Mustafar?
  3. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Good thought Sandra. I think that is a good possibly. I would bet on it. I can't wait to find out what Luke & Leia's reaction will be.
  4. NorwichJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Uh oh. Mommy and Daddy are fighting again."
  5. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's more, and this is a big one....

Artoo has a recording from the Jedi Temple when Anakin went thru and killed everybody. Luke has seen it. He's shattered. Not what he expected. What really blows my mind is that Artoo knew before anyone else that Anakin was Vader. Wow.
  6. NorwichJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Where in the temple was R2 when this was going down? How did he not get seen?
  7. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Artoo wasn't in the Temple. He stole the security camera files. Artoo told Luke that Anakin was no longer speaking to him and acting strange so Artoo stole the files to update his friend or foe routines. He had to make sure Anakin was friend or foe. Turns out he was a foe.
  8. NorwichJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    He was a foe, but R2 seemed aweful friendly on Mustafarr. He seemed surprized and hurt when Anakin/Vader told him to stay at the ship.
  9. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I think he had the reaction he did because he was trying to help Anakin come to his senses and stop what he was doing. I think Artoo was trying to protect Padme and 3PO as well as Obi-Wan. He didn't want to give up on a friend, just like Obi-Wan.
  10. NorwichJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Artoo really is the one telling the story in all of the movies. R2-D2 is the man, er, droid!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.