main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton The ''Unspoken Lines of Star Wars'' thread....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Well I am just watching A New Hope, and I got the idea of wondering what the characters might be saying in their own minds; particularily the cantina scene made me start to think, and I got a few, (even stolen from other movies!) Take the opportunity to pop the movie in and watch the actors faces when they aren't speaking, and maybe you can come up with some too, or see how well others' quotes fit in...

Obi-Wan has just finished cutting Ponda Baba's arm off in the Mos Eisley Cantina. He surveys the room...

(From Army of Darkness) "All right now. Who wants to be next? Who wants some? Who's next? Now I swear... the next one of you primitive screwheads who so much as touches me..."

Obi-Wan promises Han Solo 17 thousand credits for passage to Alderaan. Luke looks surprised...

"I hope the old man knows what he is doing... I spent all my money on power converters!"

Obi-Wan just finishes saying "Who is the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows it?"

"And if you would have listened to me in the first place, we wouldn't be in this predicament... reminds me of an old apprentice of mine... ;)"

2. The_Internet

The_Internet Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2004
    in jedi when boba fett nods his head towards boush after he wins the thermal detonator stand off with jabba....

"note to self: kill boush in his sleep"

3. The_Internet

The_Internet Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2004
    THe scene in empire strikes back right after bossk growls at the star destroyer captain for calling him scum......

star destroyer commander: "ya well the jerkstore called and......."

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Luke standing over the sarlacc pit in ROTJ

"'Jedi' doesn't pay enough"

5. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    "note to self: kill boush in his sleep"

LMAO!!!

Thread Status: