Indi, IN The Upcoming Elections Travesty...A Toydarian Opinion

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Toydarian_Valet, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toydarian_Valet Force Ghost

star 1
    Ima rarely dissapointed in de pathetic efforts all around from de candidates, no? De Indy Knights are floating about helplessly like faulty droids, no direction, bumping into everyting...making a mess of my dis lovely forum...everyone wanting their own little piece of de pie, bettin' heavily on disa person or dat one...only to fall into de scrap heap with the rest of us.
    "Lookie me, I hava all de space barbie dolls! Ima soo cool."
    "Ima cooler than you...Lookie me, I playa Halloween all year long."
    "Meh, I have de power...Lookie me, I smacka de people with my banshammer."
    "That's lame....Lookie me I know how to cheat at de arcade games and play them til my eyes dry out."
    "Whatever...Lookie me, I think everyting's lame...I'm the coolest of the cool."
    Snaarrrrff!

Ifa dis club is no capable of focusing on Star Wars Fandom, then I suggesttin' new leadership isa needed. I move for a "vote of no confidence" in Indy Knights Executive Board's leadership. Only de Zuckuss1138, lover of de Kits Fisto, knowsa what itsa all about...but you don' want him leeding us, no? Why isa he no on de ballots? 'Tis a great unjustice to everyting! And well, Ima not gonna stand for et any longer.

Just sayin' no to Binksy & de Whojedi.
    Just sayin' no to the Intercom & de Say-bulba.
    Throw dem all out.

No Zuckuss1138, No Peace.

Of course, you more dan welcome to buyin' de peace and my vote...no republic credits though.
  2. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Unfortunately Zuckuss1138 is underage & isn't allowed to hold office until he turns 18. Look at the Bylaws. Sorry Zuck. :(
  3. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well lookey who thinks he has a big brain.

So do YOU think you could do better Toydarian_Valet? Well here's your chance I am calling you and anybody else out who thinks they can run things better. So its put up or shut up time.

:)

4. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with the president!

You can bark but can you bite?
  5. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry Binks he can't even bark. This Toydarian is just a pawn and somebody else is pulling his strings. I will find out who you are.....I PMd Sebulba-X and asked him to pull a IP search on Toydarian_Valet. As I said "Put up or shut up" time.

6. whojedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I seen your crap before Toydarian, and once again, it won't work.

Bring it on big boy, lets' see if you are even half the man you think you are...

IK Rules, valets suck!
  7. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    okay, I'm not usually one to be too awfully rude-- but you're opening a hive of gundarks you don't want to mess with.

When you show up for a meeting, then maybe we'll listen to you. Otherwise, shut your crack-toothed yap!

I am soooo sick of people butting in here who have no freakin clue what is going on, and have no personal time invested in the group mouthing off and backing this person and telling us how to do this and blah blah blah!

The other officers and I have put our blood sweat and tears into this group, and I'll be jiggered if some flappy-winged freak is gonna ruin this great group we have here!

Go pick on some other lame-a$$ FanForce group, but don't mess with the IK unless you want a whole lotta hurtin!

I'm calling for a vote of confidence in my foot kicking you in your toydarian tushie!

Now, buzz-off!
  8. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Zuckuss1138 for President!
  9. TK-616 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree!

ZUCK ZUCK ZUCK!!!

Freaken classic!
  10. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    TK-616, Thraken76,

You don't understand whats going on here. Someone is using this Toydarian_Valet to try and get the IK. This "person" is also trying to pull Zuck in with "him/her". This person (who has yet to reveal himself/herself) has been after the IK for about the past 2 months. I have been getting information that there is another SW group in another town and they are wanting to get into the IK. I have some information that there is already one of their members in the IK but I have yet to find out who it is. We would normally welcome this other group in but they have been doing some very backhanded tactics to hurt the IK.

I just hope that Sebulba-X can find out who this Toydarian_Valet is and who else is working for him/her. I PMd Seb-x about this but have not heard from him yet.
  11. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh GNOS!!!111 I am the MISTAR PRESEDENT of the Dork club and there is a rastabought and scally wag that is doing the bad things to me and my cats! SO Intercom4 can't handle some pent up dork in a basement? Well, then I say to you mistar president... If Zuckuss1138 can't be president then the terrorists have already won!

And what about you there say-bulba XXX??!!? Where are your 1337 intar-webnet skillz? IF this nay-sayer of IK is such the bad man that he is made out to be buy the president type person then why do you not know who he is? MATLOCK!!!?!?!??

Toy-tard_valet has brought a bit of the FUNNAY to the forums and to this I say bravo there!

Remember TEH FUNNAY you take is equal to teh FUNNAY you make

Zuckuss1138 for Emperor!
  12. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    So the bounty hunter show his true colors (and IQ) So Thraken76 when they get control of the IK are you then gonna give them a open door to Bloodfin...or are they already in?
  13. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Force Ghost

star 3
    Toydarians suck. They don't even have midichlorians. How lame is that?
  14. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    [image=http://66.149.103.35/junk/incom4_nothappy.jpg]
  15. Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President

VIP
    star 3
    Why are we letting this being disrupt our proceedings. If they aren't good enough to show thier face then we shouldn't dignify anything they say.

WE as a group are above that.

IF it is someone from outside the group they have no say and thier comments mean nothing to us.

If it is one of the group, Yoda help them with comments like that. They have no place here.

Thus endeth the sermon!
  16. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow Thraken76 you are [image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/incom4/funny.gif]

Those are some great photoshop skills. So is this the side you wanna stay on when Seb-X drops the mighty ban hammer?

Don't worry Xizor as soon as Seb-X gets on he will deal with these idiots and their bid to take over the IK.
  17. Noval Jedi Knight

star 2
  18. Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President

VIP
    star 3
    WOW!!!! Incom is "Flamming" funny......

I crack me up [face_laugh]
  19. Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President

VIP
    star 3
    Now go to bed Incom, you have a big meeting today!!!!!
  20. Toydarian_Valet Force Ghost

star 1
    Heh-heh-heh...musta hit de nerve metinks. I go to lots of meetings, but we can talk about youse guys ignoring newbies like me in de bak of de room later metinks. How you can ignore such a classy Toydarian as myself fluttering around, I have no idea...must be de crazy shirts you keds like wearing. I have a good time at de meetings, but I'd rather be betting on de races. Made $130 in Anderson the other night, lucky noomber tree....but I digress.

Tings are only interesting when de Zuckuss isa speakin' to us...blah blah blah Sig dis, and Sig dat. Why es dat? Tings get done wit Zuckuss at de helm. I just don't thinka the current system works. We need a system where the executives sit down and discuss de problem, agree what's in de best interests uv all de people, and then do it.

21. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    That is exactly what we do. The trouble is that people don't always agree. In fact, they hardly ever do.
  22. Toydarian_Valet Force Ghost

star 1
    Then de should be made to.

23. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    So you think someone should make them agree? Who's going to make them, The IK officers are elected by the members and we do what is best for them
  24. Toydarian_Valet Force Ghost

star 1
    I don't know. Someone.

Someone wise like Zuckuss1138 metinks. Course he's doesn't have de banhammer like beeg bad scary Say-bulba. I tink I met him at Celebration partee, sorta a lush metinks. Maybe if Zuckuss gets Say-bulba and de banhammer dat would fix tings.

25. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.