Indi, IN The Upcoming Elections Travesty...A Toydarian Opinion

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Toydarian_Valet, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, my $.02.

All, or at least most, of the true IK's (I think anyway) agree with Incom that Toydarian is full of poodoo & that they just want attention.

Lets fight this jerk like we do all the sock attacks so far. Lets band together & IGNORE the little creap! If he doesn't get tired & go away on his own, then the trolling will get him. I hate to say this but if Seb refuses to act, there are others who should. Action SHOULD be taken for the good of the group if nothing else.

We have a meeting tonight & not just any meeting but ELECTIONS. Some tempers may be raised & feathers ruffled as it is, we don't need to go into this upset.

Everone just try to take a deep breath, calm down & ignore the child who wants to hide in the back of the room under a sock instead of joining the rest of us in having a good time as civilized human beings.

Just my $.02

EDIT: I fully expect to get flamed by Toydarian or those of like mind & that should give Seb sufficiant reason to act so please feel free to let fly guy. The only person it will hurt is you!

Edit: Expect to get banned for baiting another user. :mad:
  2. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Bah, sorry Ken...I guess I do ban first and think later. Someday I will be the top GSA...I will even learn to stop people from being banned.

Edit: You keep calling Toydarin out, but it's obvious he hasn't logged in since last night...not everyone gets to post from work.
  3. Redphive5 Jedi Knight

star 1
    First of all, let?s look at this thread?s title? I think ?opinion? is the key word here. Aren?t we all entitled?

I agree with Noval that T_V?s methods are not the way to bring about change. The real chance to make a difference passed with the closing of the nominations.

Incom4 speaks of intrigue and power struggles of which most of us are unaware. I rely on the leadership of our organization to stay on top of these issues so the rest of us can focus on the Star Wars experience. I have no reason to doubt Incom4. I think this issue has gotten enough attention that many are curious about what?s going on. An informed constituency is more likely to trust the actions of its leaders. Maybe Incom4 can divulge some information on the boards or at tonight?s meeting.

I wouldn?t want IK to fall prey to an undesirable takeover, simply because most of us did not know how to recognize malicious intruders. Nor will I blindly follow leaders who propose a course of action without supporting their claims.

Dissenting opinion, when presented respectfully, drives any organization to improve itself. Nay-saying only serves to discredit the author and bring chaos.

See you tonight!
    MTFBWY
  4. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ummm... redphive speakem' the truth!

Incom4 started this hate fest by telling TV to put up or shut up. What is he so afraid of? secrets! lies!
  5. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    And I thought I left the MW in good hands. I guess it took a balance of power to make things run so smoothly.

*sigh*
  6. IKDefender Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's a shame that someone like EG, who was just trying to call for calm & defend the group, got banned & this other person get away with his travesty. It seems to me this forum no longer functions & I call for a vote of 'no confidence' in Sebulba-X's leadership.
  7. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Oh, so now the Old Folks Home decides to climb down from their white tower and get involved. I can handle my own forum, thanks.

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Sebulba/fan-art/banhammer.jpg]
  8. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    I'm still particularly upset that you would come down here and question my modding publically like this 'Femme. Don't get me wrong...you were a great as an RSA mentor...and I am truly thankful to have shared these forums with you. But let's be realistic, in some ways...a lot of ways...I'm a much greater mod than you were. I know I am, you know it too. But now all I ever hear from you is that I'm too unpredictable. Bah! Now that I'm finally free from you holding me back you return with such snide remarks.
  10. Toydarian_Valet Force Ghost

star 1
    Well, wadda you know? Ima back, back again...heh, heh. You guys sure know how to throw a partee. Such hostilitee...metinks Zuckuss1138 wouldn't let dis happen.

Firstly, I don wan your sympathy for de parkeen...n'ver askin' for it, don need it.

Secondly, don ban de poor Toydarian, Say-bulba. I miss'd de meeting for the nominations, butt Zuckuss not dere anyway, so I git frustrated. Did you see Intercom4 attack they newbie over in de Midwestern Discusheron fordem? Dat is you president...dat is de problem. Zuckuss is de answer metinks....no, me knows he's de answer.

Thirdly, Eeeemeerial, Eeemerial, Eemril_Greenbeans, I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don'ta work on me. heh-heh.

Enjoy your lunch...I've got to bet on dere races over at de Claypool Courts, you should all join me, no?

No Zuckuss1138, No Peace.
  11. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I hate to break it to you, but the only thing you do better than me is put up with whiny b!tches. I really don't find that to be a great attribute in one's character.

I brought you into the modding world, I'll take you out.
  12. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Whatever, Bill Cosby...I see this thread and forum have run their course.
  13. Count_Poodoo Force Ghost

star 1
    This is a mistake. A terrible mistake. They've gone too far. This is madness. Incom4 knew all about the corruption in the Indy Knights, but he would never have gone along with it if he had known the truth as I have. What if I told you that the Indy Knights were now under the control of the Zuckuss1138 and Sebulba-X?
  14. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    I still stand behind the true president, Incom4!

Sebulba and Zuckuss may think they may gain control of the Indy Knights but it is all a dream. They might be able to take control of the Cumberland group. :)

15. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Next thing you know, ol' Boba Binks is gonna authorize Incom4 to creat a clone army!

16. Noval Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sebulba...gone to the dark side...that's not true...that's impossible...nooooooooooooooo! :_|
  17. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    Um how did you know that I was in the midst of creating a clone army for Incom4?
    The IK Army will be complete and set-a-foot upon Cumberland and all bald bounty hunters! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! :)
  18. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess we all live in Cumberland now, eh? Oy....
  19. Bubba-Fatt Jedi Padawan

I don't even know where Cumberland is. So now I have to ask, "Where am I?"

I have to say that I like the new look of the board. Don't change a thing.
  20. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    You kids shouldn't play so rough...

someone's going to get hurt. (If it already hasn't happened)

Just my 2 cents.
  21. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    As some would say Hoot! Your 2-cents don't count anyways.
  22. X-Sebulba Jedi Padawan

23. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Of course. They never do :)
  24. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    But I still like ya! You are a good person.
    Better you hear the negative stuff from me rather than the two or three trouble makers you hang out with.
  25. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh. I think I've been a little out of the loop on the scope of this 'issue.'

I'm going back to my neutral Beruvian corner and hoping that democracy works.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.