main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    Are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party?
    We need to weed out these reds Leo .

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    “I do not see any reason why it would be Russia” is code for “I don’t want any polonium in my next Big Mac.”

...or “it might be Russia but I owe him and his gangsters a lot of money,” which comes to the same thing.

3. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    No I am not a Communist never have been I used to be a Democrat but have evolved to be a progressive Liberal after hearing Seth McFarlane talk about the Progressive Liberal Movement. If I wanted yes I could find some good weed my sister knows some people:cool:

V-2 likes this.
  4. AhsokaSolo

AhsokaSolo Force Ghost star 7

Dec 23, 2015
    "Putin, do you have compromising info on Trump?"
    "What? He was in Moscow?"

Glad we cleared that up.

5. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    they just had Darrell Issa on he spoke out of two sides of his mouth and sounds like a fool, He says yea Putin Is Evil but Hillary Clinton Is worse why isn't Hillary getting in trouble, really how many people have Hillary and Bill killed:rolleyes:

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  6. bluealien1

bluealien1 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 14, 2015
    so trump has talked to our new evil overlord and the republicans are covering for him.......nothing new happen today huh?

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  7. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015
    It's only a matter of time before the, "not everything he does is terrible!" conversation starts.

8. gezvader28

Mar 22, 2003
    So I hear the US networks are going ballistic over this and an ex-CIA guy is calling Trump a traitor .

9. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I f I was someone in the senate or congress and a Democrat I would put a motion on the floor for Impeachment by way of Treason. I know its a losing battle right now because there are more Republicans in the senate and the house but we gotta fight back we cant lose our country. our founding fathers said something like the countries last defense is the senate there will be blood on the senate floor before we lose our country. I am paraphrasing but it was something like that if anyone knows the quote please feel free to correct my post?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    V-2 likes this.
  10. gezvader28

Mar 22, 2003
    You should run for office Leo .

11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Yes.

the ex CIA Director

John O. Brennan
    ‏Verified account @JohnBrennan

Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???

I don't even think Fox are saying it's anything other than a disaster....yet.

12. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I have anger management issues I would end up in peoples faces and punching them. I do feel though the people of this country should have more governmental powers for instance like picking Supreme Court Judges. All this being said My dad and me could run the country way better then Trump. But that's not saying much my dog that just died at age 14 the stuff in his doggy pick up bags has more merit then Trump and could run the country way better.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  13. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015
    It's a pattern. I think we know exactly what will happen, per the pattern. Trump does something outrageous and indefensible. Republicans condemn him. Trump's base is revealed to not care. Republicans backtrack on their condemnations.

Rew, unicorn, Valairy Scot and 14 others like this.
  14. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    Huffing their favorite fragrance:

[​IMG]

Diggy likes this.
  15. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    it all comes down to November If we cant get a Majority House Democrat our country Is screwed. You guys really think If Trump goes two terms with Mostly Republicans in the senate and the house that Trump Is giving up his Presidency even after 2 terms? We are treading in to some scary territory in this country. The Russians might already have the November Elections wrapped up for Trump that's why Trump is so confident about the November elections Putin Guaranteed him a victory.

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Joe Walsh has come out pretty harshly against Trump:

[​IMG]

17. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Yes, that's right. He'll change the constitution with a wave of his hand, so it says, "No person (other than DJT) shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice."

18. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015
  19. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001
    Can I say "treasonous crapweasel" here?

Because my god, i feel like the Trump administration has fully become the equivalent of Vichy France--sovereign in name only but very much beholden to another regime.

20. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    i just don't understand how a 72 year old man (in perfect health) can lack any semblance of coherence

how can you function for 71 years being unable to process a thought.

21. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    Joe Walsh Is the Guy from Poco and The Eagles right? I like him and I love Poco and The Eagles!

22. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001
    Ghost, Pensivia, EHT and 1 other person like this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    You can say “treasonous crapweasel” and I encourage it.

Vichy France is a good comparison.

I was trying to explain to my 11-year-old what is happening; he stopped me with, “Wait, Putin is a dictator? I thought he was a President.”

I had to then explain that dictators will usually use something benign as a title and maintain a pretense of democracy.

Pretty much what I think is happening here now, or what is going to happen.

24. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Be insanely rich.

25. bluealien1

bluealien1 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 14, 2015
    vichy france got beat in a war we have something defrent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.