main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [The Vampire Diaries] A Naughty Nothing [TV series, Damon/Elena, one shot]

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Title: A Naughty Nothing
    Summary: This is an AU based on the last Episode of the season 1 of the Vampire Diaries, Founders Day. Elena is the one who shares a kiss with Damon which makes both Damon and Elena face a few things about their friendship.
    Notes: AU. Possible spoilers for the last episode of season 1 of the Vampire Diaries. One shot.
    Category: AU.
    Pairing: Damon and Elena.
    Author: Sara Kenobi
    Disclaimer: I own nothing.

?I found myself wanting to save it,? Damon confessed earnestly to Elena. ?Is that crazy??

?Maybe not. Maybe there's something good about you after all, Damon,? Elena told the dark Salvatore brother. ?I always thought there was. At least, I always hoped there was.?

Damon was suddenly standing closer and it was difficult to breath. He had been really trying to change to be something better than he was. Elena could see it slowly happening and she found herself feeling proud of him. He was capable of being the kind of man she always wanted him to be. Her new dear friend she found herself now unwilling to do without.

?Oh, yeah?? whispered Damon. ?Do you always have such serious thoughts about me?? Damon grinned naughtily and Elena pushed him back slightly with her hand.

?Stop doing that!? Elena warned him seriously. Much to her further annoyance and Damon's amusement, he still held her hand to his chest.

?Doing what? Having fun?? Damon teased with a chuckle. ?Seriously though, thank you. You helped get me through a lot of things this last while. You brought me through when I didn't think I would make it out alive.?

Much to her shock, next, Damon kissed her cheek lightly, and then released her hand.

It was a sweet, innocent, sincere kiss which moved Elena despite herself. She didn't know what that meant, and when she began thinking about it too much, next his lips met her own. Instead of backing away as she should have, and as every part of her being was screaming too, she lightly tasted his lips in return.

It felt alive to do this. It felt like a new kind of freedom in his arms. It was like it felt familiar somehow, and new and exciting, all at once.

The front door then began to open and the sound snapped Elena back to reality.

She was kissing her own boyfriend's brother, and worst of all, she enjoyed every minute of it.

In her shock, she brought her hands over her face, stealing the sudden hurt look in Damon's eyes.

He had just shared a hidden part of himself with her and she was crushing it with every move she made. She shouldn't have allowed the kiss.

?What's going on?? Elena's aunt insisted.

Tears filling her eyes, Elena ran into their house, not looking back.
    ?Nothing.? Damon answered for her with a deeply broken tone of voice that Elena could clearly hear while running up the stairs.. ?Apparently nothing.? Damon then gave a last, bittersweet look where Elena had gone too, and turned and left from the house.

One month later. The Salvatore living room. Late evening.

?Shouldn't you get home? It's a school night.? came a warning, familiar voice.

Elena peeked into the living room to see Damon laid back on the living room sofa, shirt opened, drink in hand. She entered the room with apprehension. She had been avoiding him for a month since that kiss. It had been a mistake. She loved Stefan, not him.

Elena knew that she cared greatly for Damon though. He meant something to her that was very important. If there wasn't Stefan she likely would have felt something for Damon more, with time, but her relationship with Stefan meant exploring anything else with Damon was impossible. He had to know it.

?Damon, we have to talk about what happened.?

?What's that?? Damon said sounding bored. ?Something happened? Did you take advantage of me again while I was asleep?? He then teased, his dark eyes dancing. Elena fought a grin, and took her time to sit beside him.

?I'm talking about our kiss. I shouldn't have let it happen. I'm sorry.?

Damon then abruptly stood up a

2. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Ooh, VD 'fic! . . . That always sounds wrong when I say it.

I love your take on things. I've only going one tiiiiiiiiny quibble with it.

Damon's got insanely light, sexy, inhumanly gorgeous blue eyes. :p

Dana

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, that's true. And I agree. Thank you. [face_laugh] :p

4. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    This was great! This is the best show on TV and totally my favorite. My friends and family know that unless someone is dying, they do not call me on Thnursday nights from 8-9. :p

Loved the Damon/Elena interaction, and his characterizaion was right on track with what we saw of him at the end of Founder's Day.

I'm a major D/E shipper. [face_blush] And it's weird, because I'm totally into Stefan, it's like I want D/E to have their run but I ultimately want her to end up with Stefan... I don't know. :p

Anyway, only three more weeks until season two: The Year of the Kat. [face_love]

Good job, Sara Kenobi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.