main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Vampire's Domination

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Long ago, the world was just a normal place-then the vampires returned. A spell was cast on the earth, where the sun would no longer shine, and the vampires could rule once more. They dominated the Earth, sending all humans back-back into exile. not hey rule the earth and everything with it-all the werewolves, banshees and creatures of the dark walk once more-in the Vampire's Domination.

Rules:
    1.No godmoding-I will give acceptance n this rule in certain areas-but if it is pushed past the limit, I will penatalize your character.
    2.minimum swearing-but not to an extent to where your post has more than 5 in every paragraph. If it exceeds that-I will penalize you-or if it goes beyond you-all players.
    3.follow rules and plotlines-cause if not, things tend to go haywire and nothing good comes from that.
    4.listen to GM and (if added) Co-GM cause I will-WILL penalize you if you are not respectful. everyone deserves to be repected. If you're nice to me-I won't have a reason to be mean to you.
    5.Do NOT kill off charactersunless the poster in question gives you permission. If not-it better be part of the plotline...

General Plotline:
    The Vampire Slayers are to battle against the vampires and other creatures of the dark for dominance. There is 3 sacred crystals that must be found and recovered from the vampires and their leader-Dracule' in order to turn the Earth back and kill all the vampire except two.

Guidelines for humans
    This will follow all of the basic horror films and myths and legends.
    if you are bitten by a werewolf, you will be a human till the full moon approaches, then you will become a werewolf.
    if you are bitten by a vampire, you will be a zombie until you can suck blood on your own, then you become a vampire.
    vampires haev the abilities to walk on the side of walls, can't be seen in photos or mirrors, suck blood, turn into bats etc....
    werewolves are repeled by silver and can be killed by silver bullets and/or steaks or other devices of impalement.
    Vampires can be killed with steaks, holy water, or the bite of a werewolf.
    IF you are a FULLY FLEGED WEREWOLF-you can come out at night even when it is not a full moon-BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE FULL SPECIES!!!!!!!!!
    you get the ideas...right?

Character sheets: PM TO ME!!!
    name:
    species:(human or werewolf or vampire)
    weapons:
    hometown:(country,state,town,city)
    affiliation:(slayer,darkenchanter,etc...)
    appearance:
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style:
    --eye colour(and if you wear eyewear)
    --height:
    --weight:
    -extended appearance:
    --clothing:
    --makeup:(some guys wear it too!)
    --tattoos,scars,etc...
    bio:(long or short...no matter the longer the more we'll know about you.)

I will start after I have at least 4 vampires and 2 slayers. all through the game I will accept new people...cause vampires multiply too!

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Character sheet
    name:Zelda Zeppelin
    side:vampire slayer
    species:human
    weapons:two katana swords
    hometown:London,England
    affiliation:former musician and vampire slayer
    appearance:
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style:black and blood red streaks, short,usually shoulder leangth,straight and messy
    --eye colour:black
    --height: 6'4"
    --weight: 112
    -extended appearance:
    --clothing:shortsleeve black Led Zeppelin 1977 tour shirt with flying man logo, longsleeve black and white striped shirt underneath, long black pants that drag the floor with frayed ends, black converse worn and written allover, chains on both sides of pants, spike and stud belts that hang loosely from the waist, spike and stud arm bands,necklace of werewolf fangs and two vampire fangs.
    --makeup:all black, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick and nail polish. wears two black lines accross eyes that form into a point facing downward.
    --tattoos,scars,etc...a black outlined skull and biohazard sign tatooed onto wrist. highly detailed drawings with black pens are all over arms and are visible when the longsleeve shirt is not worn.
    bio:Zelda was born and raised in a normal town of London. at 17, she went off and became a professional guitarist with the band Werewolves of London. For years the band played, then one day when they were reaching charttops, the Earth went dark like an eclipse and the earth changed forever. Little by little the vampires took over and the band was killed. her best friend was killed by a werewolf, but she survived, recieving a bite. She decided then on the hunt the things of the dark. Since then she has traveled the world searching for the Amulets of Attamon, which will restore the earth to it's natural self. Whilst she is mosty alone, she never let go of her guitar, which she cherishes greatly. Tuned sharp, the guitar gives off a high, peircing and burning sound that can grip the emotions of almost anyone, human or creature.

3. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    name:Skyler Blu(Sky)
    side:Slayer
    species:Human
    weapons:Stakes,pistol(with silver bullets),two daggers,holy water
    hometown:New York City
    affiliation:Slayer
    appearance:
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style:messy and short,sandy in color, usually spiked or at the very least messed up
    --eye colour:crystal blue,no eye wear
    --height:5'6"
    --weight:100
    -extended appearance:
    --clothing:A light purple three quarter lenght sleeved shirt that shows off her stomach to right above her belly button. Baggy three quarter lenght pants that tie a few inches above her ankles. Has a light green jacket that is often worn unless really hot. White sneakers and white ankle socks.
    --makeup:eek:ften none as she is quite the tom boy though does wear lip gloss(often colorless)
    --tattoos,scars,etc:Has a decorative tattoo on her back right above her pants line. It is purple and blue,very swirly and comes around to the front and envolpes her belly button to make it look like a flower. Another tattoo is wrapped around her bicep on her left arm. This one is a simple celtic knot in black. Scars adorn her body from her many fights but the most promenet is the one that reaches from her left ankle to her left knee. A gold locket hangs around her neck with a picture of her and a vampire fang inside.
    bio:Sky is a wild and uncontainable soul. She is creative and doesn't let her dark past bug her. If you look deep into her eyes you can see pain and suffering but she hides it with jokes or a shrug.

When Sky was a small child of seven both her parents were killed by vampires. It was her darkest day and she pleged to take revenge and kill as many of them as she possibly could.

She ended up in a foster home and her life seemed okay. Her grades were good and she was always happy. No one could ever look past her mask besides one boy she met in fifth grade. He saw right past it and for awhile they talked and Sky got a little better.

The boy promised to help her kill vampires. One night while the children were out in a grave yard begging for trouble they got it. Four vamps and a werewolf. The boy was killed and Sky recived the scar on her left leg. Along with another helping of heart ache.

Eventually Sky was adopted. It didn't sit well with her and she ran. Still fighting evil wherever she could.

Now she wonders but seems to do okay for herself in the big bad world. On her back she carries all her weapons and belongings. She has a picture of her mom and dad,a brush(which she never uses),a toothbrush,toothpaste, and a small music box that plays a song called 'Someday'.

4. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    name: Ulrich Leliand
    side: Slayer
    weapons: 4 silver daggers. 2 retracting silver blades in his gauntlets. Crossbow with silver tipped arrows. Silver shortsword. Holy Water.
    hometown:Unknown
    affiliation:Slayer
    appearance: [image=http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/ScaPaCamem/wallpaper_800.jpg]
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style: Shoulder Length White, shaggy.
    --eye colour:Ice Blue
    --height: 6'0"
    --weight:160
    -extended appearance:Very well toned. Has an olive skin color.
    --clothing: White Headcover, White vest with pattern around his shoulder, above a long white shirt. Leather torso armor which houses his blades. Leather sheath. Long white baggy pants. Leather boots.
    --tattoos,scars,etc:N/A
    bio: Ulrich's father was one of the first Slayers. He trained Ulrich to be one a "strike first" fighter. Ulrich's father died at the hands of a vampire during Ulrich's first hunt. He vowed to kill every vampire he came across. He is talented with any kind of blade and is deadly accurate with his crossbow. He also uses his gifted acrobatic skills to out manuever the vampires. During the 8 years Ulrich has hunted Vampire's have grown to know and fear his name. He has, like his father, become one of the prominent slayers in the world.

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    yay! vampies!!!

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    if there are no more people by tomorrow...I will just start if off with Dracule and start this thing..then as we go on..we can add vampires to it as they join...

7. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Character sheet:
    name: Pietro Leroux
    side: Vampire
    species: Vampire
    weapons: A Rapier
    hometown: Paris, France
    affiliation: Once was a viscount on his estate near Paris, he disappeared from society since his rebirth.
    appearance:
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style: Black hair, sleeked back.
    --eye colour: Green, no eyewear
    --height: 5' 11"
    --weight: 154 lbs
    -extended appearance:
    --clothing: Black frock coat, with black ascot, black shoes, white dress shirt, black waist coat.
    --makeup: None
    --tattoos,scars,etc... : None
    bio: Pietro was the brother of the count near Paris, he lived in an elegant mansion near the city. He was quite popular among the people there and Pietro loved to show off his wealth. Pietro was very gifted at playing the piano, entertaining his guests at home. One evening, while Pietro was walking the streets, he was attacked. The attacker bit Pietro on the neck, leaving him immobolized. When asked who he was, the attacker answered, "Your only hope." The attcker gave Pietro a choice, die or live forever. Pietro, noit wanting to leave this word, asked to live. The attcker cut open his own wrist and allowed Pietro to drink from him. Pietro felt better, as he had passed away and was reborn as a vampire. The attacker advised him to find a coffin, for death will wait in the morning. Pietro understood, eh heard the tales of vampires and went straight home and found one he had bought for the future. The next evening, Pietro realized the mistake he had made. He was hungry and he dreaded what would sustain him. Overcome with regret, Pietro went about town, knowing he had to find food. After feeding off a beggar, he went back home and secluded himself, disgusted by his actions. Pietro refused to come out of his mansion for some time, until he was hungry to the point of insanity, he fed. Pietro only came out for food now, and spent his days at home. Whent he vampires took the world, Pietro was delighted, he opened his home to his new vampire guests, and continued his title as the Viscount.

8. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    name: Draken Helson
    side:Slayer
    weapons: 2 pistols, a shot gun, and a silver dagger.
    hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah
    affiliation: Slayer
    appearance:
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style: Dirty Blond, Spikey
    --eye colour: Blue
    --height: 5 foot 10
    --weight: 150
    -extended appearance:
    --clothing: A black, long cloak (Like a Jedi robe) with a bullet proof vest underneath. (He knew a vampire who was a good shot.)
    --makeup: None
    --tattoos,scars,etc... A long scar across his right cheek, a long scar on the back of his neck. (Other little ones other places.)
    bio: When he was a child, he came across a man eating another man. That left a lasting impression. From then on, he knew he must hunt. His scars remind him that he is human. He doesn't like to talk much about his past.

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:eek:kay..guys..I know there are some of you still yet to post your character sheets, but you can put em up here with your startign post. okay..this is gonna start out in London, and there are three Amulets, called the Amulets of Attamon that you must get from three vampires. Our newest vampire posesses one, one is lost, but believed to be somewhere in London, there is a rumor that it is hidden in Big Ben. and the third, is possessed by Dracule, this one is the most powerful. and the the species that gets all three can turn the wordl to their advantage-killing the others. got it? okay...post at will...

IC:Zelda Zeppelin
    London,England

She walked into the city admiring it's beauty as Big Ben struck 11:30 midnight on that rainy night.
    "great to be back here" she muttered to herself, moving her soggy hair out of her eyes. "the reason, not so great..." she added as she stalked off towards the darker parts of the land.
    She reached the outskirts of London, where a huge abandoned castle stood on the hill. She went to the front door, and crouched down beside a stone gargoyle statue. There was a fight going on inside and she knew exactly who was fighting. the dark Vampire Dracule and his lady vampire servants-or wives..either way-same thing. They lived to serve him
    "THERE IS A HUNTER-RAISED HERE IN LONDON-I FOUND PROOF OF IT! THAT SLAYER WILL TRY TO GET THE AMULET! WE CANNOT LET HIM OR HER GET THE AMULET!!!"
    "I wil hide it more efficently master. I promise."
    "YOU BETTER!" he snapped back. The vampiress was wimpering.
    "I'm sorry we disappointed you master! I am so sorry!"
    There was apparently two of them. begging forgiveness.
    Big Ben struck midnight and the rain was still pouring.
    "we will discuss this wretched hunter after feeding-do you understand?"
    "yes master..yes!"
    "GOOD!"
    there was aloud crack and three bats flew from a broken window, she flattened herself against the gargoyle and watched as they flew away into the night.
    "they know about me. dangit!" she swore to herself, before standing and heading back into town.
    She got back in town and took out her guitar, leaned against the clocktower and played something dreary and sad...people threw a few spots of cash into her coffin case, and some lingered, knowign who she was-from her time of greatness..others went yelligng...
    "ZEPPELIN'S BACK" others not caring...just wanting to listen to another's dreadful song of pain, suffering, death and sadness.
    "and they'll never know anymore for they're gone-never to return." she sung, her voice as sharp as her guitar.

TAG:whoever

10. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
  11. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    IC: Draken Helson

"I love this time of year." Draken says sarcastically, as he walks down the wet streets.
    This was the first time he's been to London, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time.
    He heard rumors that one of the amulets was here. It was the best lead he's had in years, so he knew he had to find out if it was true or not.
    He heard a sad song coming from the distance. He enojoyed the song. "I better go toss a few bucks down. It sounds like that person needs it." It also was coming from the direction he needed to go.

Tag: Anyone.

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She continued with the peircing song-reducing some to tears.
    "no-they're never coming back..."she drug out the last word jumping and going into a long and burning rip...It was scaring some-others amazed others impressed. "NEVER COMING BACK-NO..NEVER COMING BACK..cause they're goone..gone..gone..GOOOONE! With hte moon in the sky, and the vampires on the fly-each and everyone dies..." she ending the line with a emo screamo attack and went back into the sad guitar playing...her left hand flew along the neck and down to the bottom of it, close to the guitar's body and made it wail..."and they're never coming back..back back...ner comin back..." she howled still making the guitar wail. She jumped once more and with a violent downward stroke on the string stopped the guitar's cry. She wiped her dark, wet hair from her face, to see the applauding bystanders.
    "so-I see you remember me, eh?" she yelled to the crowd in a thick british accent. MAny screamed-others yelled rock on or held up their hands in fists or rock on signs.
    "ROCK ON!!!!!" she gave picked a strign on the guitar, moving her finger down the many fret and moved the string, making hte note tremble...the crowd screamed louder. She loved this. She hadn't felt this great is years...

TAG:whoever

13. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

Draken walked to the source of the music right as it finished. By the looks of the muscian, he found someone he needed to talk to.
    He made his way through the group to the woman. "I loved the music."
    He noticed the teeth. She knew what she was doing. "Maybe you could help me with an .... infestation problem."

TAG: Anyone

14. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC:Sorry but I am gonna pull out, I thought this was set at a kind of medieval time.

15. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    GM approved

name: Josh Mitchell
    side:slayer
    species:human
    weapons: Revolvers and knives, indeterminate number of either.
    hometown: Nevada, U.S.
    affiliation: slayer
    appearance:
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style: Brown, short
    --eye colour: blue, wears a pair of wire rim shades
    --height: 6' 3"
    --weight: 173 lbs
    -extended appearance: Tall and lanky, wears a short beard he keeps neatly trimmed
    --clothing: Western Duster over a black T-shirt and blue jeans. Also wears a pair of well worn steel toe work boots. Never seen without his black cowboy hat.
    --tattoos,scars,etc... None, yet.
    bio: Josh was born and raised in a small town in Nevada, near Las Vegas. At an early age he became enamored with gunslingers, and he swore he would be one someday. When he got older he got a handgun and became a competition shooter. He had an uncanny knack for shooting, and quickly rose up and became a champion, even winning a couple of big competitions in Las Vegas, despite his young age. With his winnings, he bought a ring to propose to his high school sweetheart. But when he went to find her, he found his best friend Travis drinking her blood! Travis immediately fled the scene, leaving behind a very angry and upset Josh with a dying Cassie. He watched as she died, then pledged to hunting down Travis. It didn't take him long to figure out that Travis had been turned vampire, and he has been hunting them since. Their move with going public just made it easier for him to find them.

IC: Josh

A plane touched down on an airstrip outside of London. From it stepped a man that looked as though he came out of a western. From the rainy weather, he was glad he was wearing his hat and duster, the moisture would not get through either easily. He turned around and addressed the pilot. "Thanks for the ride."

"No need to thank me. If it weren't for you, I would be vampire food by now." The pilot replied.

"Just be careful of who you deal with, and put up those private property signs like I told you." Josh said.

"Will do. Good luck!" And at that, Josh closed the door and the plane turned around and climbed back into the sky. There were safer places to refuel, and the man was taking a risk just bringing Josh here.

And why was Josh here? The last few bloodsuckers he had blasted hinted at something big going down in London, and he couldn't miss out on that. He needed information, and for that he needed a crowd. Bars were a good place to get info, especially if you loosened up the patrons with some booze first. He hefted his duffel bag and started a walk towards the town, looking for a crowd he could get some information from.

TAG

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She slid her guitar over to one side on her waist. "well thank you. I've been playing awhile now..." She noticed the bystanders looking around weirdly at the "invasion" comment. she stepped closer to the stranger-"That's my buisness here-The Amulet of Attamon." She looked abck at the cheering crowd-"one last song-I haven't been back here in a while-besides..." she lowered her voice to below a whisper. "they are feeding right now-I've already been by the castle" She nodded her head. "if you'll wait-I'll show you. I'm familiar with these parts. okay?" before he gave the reply, she stepped back and screamed "ONE LAST SONG FOR ALL OF YOU! I'M SURE YOU'LL REMEMBER THIS!" she started off with a slow, but steady and catchy tune...then she began to sing in accent-
    "there's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying the Stairway to Heaven...When she gets there she know if hte stores are all closed with a word she can get what she came for..ohhh, make me wonder..There's a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure, cause you know sometimes words have to meanings. There's a tree by the brook and a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven...oooh, makes me wonder ooohh, really makes me wonder....There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west and my spirit is crying for leaving-In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees adn the voices of those who stand looking. oooh, it makes me wonder..oooh, it realyl makes me wonder.." se went back int othe slow tune then piped up with the song again..."and it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune then the piper will lead us to reason. And a new day will dawn for those who stand long And the forests will echo with laughter." then she started getting a little faster with the tempo of the song then started singing in a shrill voice "if there's a bustle in your hegdegrow, son't be alarmed now it's just a spring clean for the may queen. Yes, there are two paths that you can go by, but in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on....." the song became really fast and she went into rip with the bottom frets then screamed out "YOUR HEAD IS HUMMING AND IT WON'T GO IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, THE PIPER IS CALLIGN YOU TO JOIN HIM, DEAR LADY CAN YOU HEAR THE WIND BLOW AND DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STAIRWAY LIES IN THE WHISPERING WINNNND! AND AS WE WIND ON DOWN THE ROAD, OUR SHADOWS TALLER THAN OUR SOUL, THERE WALKS A LADY THAT WE ALL KNOW WHO SHINES WHITE LIGHT AND WANTS TO SHOW HOW EVERYTHING STILL TURNS TO GOOOLD...AND IF YOU LISTEN VERY HARD THE TUNE WILL COME TO YOU AT LAST WHEN WE ARE ONE AND ONE ARE ALL TO BE A ROCK AND NOT TO ROOOOLLLL..." she slowed down the tempo, but the burning sound of her guitar did not leave or die off...then slowly she sung the end..."and she's buuying the stairwaaay to heaveeen..." the last words coming from her mouth the crowd screamed their approval...She was out of breath by then...
    "thank you all! it's great to be back!" she yelled out, then put her guitar into the money filled case that was shaped like a coffin, stepping back over to the newcomer.
    "so, how about impaling a few bloodsukers?"

TAG:(I haven't learned your name yet..I will before long)

17. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"Of course, lead the way. By the way, that was a great song." He smiles at the woman. " Before we get knee deep in guts, I better intoduce my self." Draken held out his hand "My name is Draken, nice to meet you."

TAG: Zelda

18. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"Jimmy Paige wrote that..not me..I just revised it a bit. I'm Zelda Zeppelin by the way...nice to meet you too" she headed out to the road..."it's only a few miles...follow me and you'll be fine!"

TAG:Draken

19. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"Nice to meet you Zelda. Lead the way."
    The way to the castle was slow the rain had washed out parts of the road. The rain had picked up considerably.
    "What do you know about this vampire? All I know is he has one of the amulets."
    Lightning flashed in the distance. Followed almost instantly by thunder. The storm was close. Draken saw a plane fly off in the distance. Hopefully it wasn't another undead.
    The rot of death is everywhere. He knew they where almost to the castle.

TAG: Zelda or anyone

20. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

Josh meandered into town, obviously admiring the architecture. He also thought it would look better in the sun. How long has it been since he saw the sun anyway. Too long.

In town he found the type of gathering he was looking for, a large crowd around a girl playing guitar. Not his kind of music, but he doubted he would find any of that here. As he approached at his meandering gate, he saw the crowd starting to disperse as the girl put her guitar away. She was talking with another man, that man had the look of a fighter. As he approached further he noticed the woman had a necklace of fangs, could just be fake jewelry, or could be ones she bagged herself. Best to go and ask. As he got in hearing range he heard, "so, how about impaling a few bloodsukers?"

Yup, these were his kind of people. As he approached they started walking off. He decided to follow them. He didn't try to hide the fact, he just walked a ways behind them. Once they left the more populated areas they would undoubtedly notice him.

TAG

21. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

Draken had a feeling like they were being followed, but not by anything evil. He turned around to see a man walking along the path. He looked as though he stepped out of a different era, but that was needed in these times.
    "Can we help you with anything?"
    It was pouring now, almost as if the vampire knew they were coming.

TAG: Josh or Zelda

22. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Sky

Sky was in London. How FUN!...NOT! It was pouring rain and she was looking for the biggest baddest vamp in history. Her normally spiky hair hung limp around her face.

Finally she came to a castle. HIS castle. Three people were approaching. They didn't look like they were civilians by the way they walked. These people walked with a purpose and a knowing you found it Slayers and Vampires.

Sky pulled a stake from her pocket but waited for them to get closer before showing it. If they did happen to be civilians explaining why an American teen was standing by a castle with a pointy stick could be difficult.

TAG-YOu three walking

23. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

They approached the castle and she felt teh presences of the vampires. She turned and announced. "we are just in time, they're back." She walked over beside the stairs and took the case from her shoulder, she propped it on the wall, she took the amplifier she alco carried and hid it behind a hideous bush. She took a sword from it's sheath that she carried on her waist, examined the blade, then turned back to them.
    "we're looking for a scarlet amulet in a gold holder that is shaped like a claw. it will more than likeyl be on a chain as it was once used as a pendant that the vampires wore in the medieval times. but be careful, Dracule is one of the most vile vampires there are." then she added in for effect-"I haev the scar to prove it."

TAG:Slayers

24. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

"Can we help you with anything?"

"Just out taking a walk. You look like you're headed to a fight." Josh grinned, all of his teeth looking quite normal. "If there are vampires involved, I'd like to be a part of it. Name's Josh." He said, extending his hand.

The man carried himself confidently, at ease. He was no stranger to a fight, and it showed.

----------------------------------

Sauntering up to the castle, Josh laid his duffel bag down outside under a tree where it would be relatively dry. He unbottoned his duster and loosened up, took off his shades and put them in his pocket. He was ready for the fight. And if any of his teammates were alive after this fight, he would find out more about them.

TAG

25. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    IC: Draken

"Nice to meet you." Draken said to Josh. He noticed a girl next to the castle, the way she was standing there, he figured she wasn't an undead.
    Draken pulled out his pistols to make sure the clips were full. "What type of scar did he give to you, Zelda?" He kept his eyes on the teenager as he loaded his weapons. He wasn't sure about England vampires, but American vampires seemed to go for the young ones.
    He felt good about this team. He had been with other people who didn't last 5 seconds with a vampire. Sure, most of them did ok against a zombie or 2, but when the creature could think, that was a different story. Zelda knows her way around and what the vampire has, which is good. Josh looked like he had seen just about everything and lived through it which was also another blessing. It was good to see two people who could still smile after all that had happened.
    "Excuse me miss, are you going to stand there all night or are you going explain why you are up here?"

TAG: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.