main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Vampire's Domination

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Markus
    Mansion

Cyrus entered the house behind everyone else and took up guard in the front annex. He faced the door and coul see down one hall into a study and could see to his left the living room where Zelda and the one named Josh were talking.

And then he sensed it. Vampires, and not any Vampires, Masters. Three in all. But one was greater than any other he had felt in a long time. He looked aout a window towards the road and saw the limo and knew. He was coming for Jenny, tempting her to join him.

He mvoed quickly and stood before Zelda.

We have a problem. That bite on Jenny, isn't healing with purity. The Master wants her.

He looked at her and waited for a response. This was something very serious and had to be attended to immediately.

2. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny

Jenny shook her head, laughing softly. Leaning over she undid the ropes.
    "Hey, you shouldn't complain about something you asked for."
    Putting the rope aside, she kissed him passionately, her hands in his hair. The master's voice hadn't come into her head as she slept. Maybe he was going to leave her alone for a while.
    "But nothing's wrong, it's all OK."
    She got up and went to the door.
    "I'm just going to go out and patrol for a bit, I won't be long. Bye, I love you"
    She left his room and into hers, picking up her short sword.
    She then turned and walked down the stairs and into the main entrance hall.

TAG: Jared, anyone

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005

IC:Zelda Zeppelin

"I know that they are here and why. That vampire that bit her was with the clan lead by Feneir Anatole, the clan of Anatole. The one that bit both my brothers and me. She recieved the same as I, a half-bite. The only real threat is, she'll have a constant bloodthirst from the time the sun sets till it rises again." She looked back and forth between Cyrus and Josh. "That vampire can sit out there for a year, but I assure you, He won't come in here, if so, he'll get what's been coming at him from me for the past three years."

TAG:Cyrus/Josh/slayers

4. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny paused on her way out, having overheard Zelda's words coming from the nearby room.
    She makes it sound so simple doesn't she? She's just trying to diminish your imortance Jenny. Why do you even bother staying with these people? They will only destroy you when you show the smallest amount of potential. The effects of the Holy Water were wearing off.
    No, that's not true, Jared, Jarad loves me. And I love him.
    Yes, but he will turn his back on you as well. If his true side, his darker side, gets out again he will kill you without a moments hesitation. I would never do that to you Jenny, I love you. Come to me.
    Jenny paused. She could no longer distinguish between truths and lies at this point she was so far gone under his influence.
    I will come soon Master
    She strolled into the living room, arms folded and faced Josh, Zelda and Cyrus, glaring.
    "Oh, so that's what's wrong with me is it? You have all the answers then do you Zelda? I am so sick of you, of all of you. There is nothing wrong with me. I cleaned the wound with Holy Water and right now I'm feeling better than ever, I don't even hear my Master anymore. I'm fine, OK? If there is something wrong with me, it's being here for so long. I'm going out to patrol for a while, ALONE. I'll be back later."
    She turned and started making her way towards the main door.

TAG: Cyrus, Zelda, Josh

5. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Jared

Jared walked down the hall, he could still feal that something was wrong. Jenny had told him that everything was alright but he felt something else. He could sence that something bad was about to happen.
    whats going to happen? Will I go crazy again or what?
    He ran the rest of the way to the living room in time to see Jenny turn to go.
    "Jenny! Be careful. Ive got a bad fealing."

TAG: Jenny, others in room

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny turned.
    "Look, how many times do I have to tell you people? I'm fine."
    She winced slightly under Jared's gaze.
    I love him, but he will everntually betray me.
    "I've already said that my Master hasn't called to me anymore, what more do you people want?"

TAG: Jared, others

7. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"I trust you. I know you will be fine. It's just, I want you to be safe. Thats all. I Love you."
    He looked at her, she was so beautiful. I cant lose her.But she needs to do this. Show her you trust her.
    "Go on patrol, I trust you. I just want you to know that I care and I love you."

TAG: Jenny, others

8. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny stayed standing where she was.
    He has no idea what I'm going to do, does he?
    It's better that way, now come, come.
    Jenny turned and walked out the door, silent tears streaming down her face.
    Why am I crying, I want this, I want this to happen.

TAG: Jared, others

9. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Josh had seen enough, when Jenny got to the door he seized her by her arms and dragged her back inside. "Oh no you don't." He held her firm and resisted all attempts she made to break free. "One of you take her weapons. We need someplace to lock her up."

I'm sorry it's come to this. Josh thought, all the while keeping his firm expression. But I'm not going to let you turn to them like I did with her.

TAG: Zelda, Cyrus, Jenny, Jared

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

So she was gonna get an attitude with her. She summoned all her anger and threw herself up from the chair.
    "I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING OF OFFENSE! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WITH EVERYTHING! BLAME IT ALL ON ME! BLAME IT ON THE FREAK! YEAH-JUST CAUSE I'M DIFFERENT EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT SOMEONE IS RUDE!" She turned to leave, and saw a glass of water on the table. She grabbed it and threw it at the wall, breaking it, the water sloshing everywhere.
    "I'LL GO AHEAD AND KILL MYSELF OKAY? APPARENTLY TWO MORE WEEKS WON'T COME QUICK ENOUGH!" She screamed at her, whilst storming down the hall. She punched a window, breaking the pane of glass . She stormed down the hall and to a room with a black door that she threw open, and punched a mirror on the wall, before sitting in front of a piano. She stared at the dusty keys for a minute, then at her bleeding hand. She felt cold tears running down her face. She looked back down at the keys, then started to play, attacking the keys furiously and violently, her blood staining the shockingly white keys.

TAG:Slayers in room

11. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Markus
    Mansion

He ahd remained quiet through each of their rantings. But as he ahd felt earlier he felt the power. So one called to Jenny.

He then thought to what she ahd said. She had said Her MASTER. So he had called to her. No one else seemed to catch the fact that she referred to him as Master. And Zelda was screaming about blameing the freak. She had no idea what being a freak meant. Cyrus has seen and been through more than that girl would ever know or could live through. He was one of the most powerful werewolves still alive yet he was treated as a rogue by all clans.

His Clan, Gens Markus Lupus, which translated from latin is Clan Markus Wolf, was ruled by his father, who was the Alpha wolf under the San Clan, under Aaronis San.

His mother had been second in command due to marrying his father. But they grew too powerful and decided to no longer support Aaronis' butchering of villagers. Aaronis grew angry and ahd them all slaughtered. Cyrus had already left hoome and was visiting relatives in Sicily. Upon returning to Venice all new Werolves ruled the area. Cyrus swore to not let Aaronis get away wiht what he had done and for the last 135 years Cyrus had decdicatd himself to killing vampires.

He now looked at Josh and spoke.

She said "Master." Zelda is wrong this time. He's calling to her and even if the bite heals hes felt her mind and her essence. He wants her, no matter the cost.

I'll follow her secretly and keep her safe, you calm Zelda down and get her thinking straight. Jared will need to be looked after too.

He was out the door before Josh even could acknowledge eh ahd spoken. He could see Jenny. He remained out of sight and followed her. Knowing that she wouldn't be safe.

TAG: All invovled in the post

12. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    OoC: Did you just skim my last post or something? Go back, reread it, and then tell me if you can see why I am posting this.

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She wasn't thinking about what she was playing, she just let it flow. Blood was dripping from the keys onto the cold stone floor.
    It's all my bloody fault for everything. It always is. I should just rid of myself now, if she can't wait for another 14 days till I'd be killed turning the vampires back.
    That's when she realized what she was playing. An old song she'd became fond of. She whispered the lyrics to herself as she played the notes. She finished it off, stood and walked from the room, still shaking with anger, or was that from the duel earlier? she slammed the door behind her, and walked down the dark, wet streets as it heavily rained. She came to a old bridge way out past the outskirts of town and climbed over the side rail, onto the outside tower. She looked down at the water below, the rain soaking her. She looked at her reflection. nothing special. Just a girl with a favorite singer's haircut and immense earrings and a lip ring. nothing to be proud of. She was nothing.
    "I am nothing. worthless."

TAG:whoever dares to follow

14. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    OOC: Ok you people are seriously going to have to go slower on the posts. In the time it took me to type up my last post it seems all i typed was negated by you guys posting while i typed.

To be good RPers you have to allow everyone to get a good post in.

15. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny struggled against Josh's grip.
    "Let me go! He'll know about this, he'll come get me."
    She kicked out wildly at Josh.
    Master was right, they're trying to destroy me. They're not going to let me furfil my potential, my destiny.
    "You're just prolonging the inevitable. I want this, I want to go. You can't stop me."
    She paused, glaring at them. This was no longer the true Jenny, but a darker form of her, corupted by the Master's influence.
    "Let me go now and I won't tell my Mater all your plans about the ball. And I won't kill you all either."

TAG: Anyone, it's all good.

16. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared watched in horrer as he saw Jenny thrashing around in Josh's grip.
    "You know what they will do with her? Dust her. Throw her out into the sun and let her burn. Pour Holy water on her to torture her. Let me out- Join with me and we can stop them." A familiar voice said in Jareds head. He closed his eyes to look at Dark Jared.

*Jareds mind*

Jared stood looking at his dark self.
    "So if I join with you and we become one we can keep her safe from them?"
    "Yes, we can"
    Jared put his hand threw the cage that sepparated the two and touched dark Jareds hand. Their hands melted together and dragged the rest of their body in. Soon they had compleitly joined as one.
    "This is different." they said

*living room*

Jared opened his eyes. They were bright blue surrounded by black. Jared grabbed Josh's wrist and wrenched it from Jenny. He pushed her back behind him and stood between her and the others.
    "If you want to get to her, you will have to go though.." his voice trailed off. suddenly a wall of fire shot up between them.
    "Well, I guess you'll have to go through me!"

TAG: Jenny, others

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: jenny

Jenny looked from Jared to the others.
    He won't betray me, he will defend me. Jenny softened a fraction before being overcome by the darkness again. Master, do you see this?
    Yes. This is interesting. He can come with you, he will be very useful to our plans. And you love him so and I would not see you unhappy.
    "Jared and I are leaving. I suggest you let us pass if you don't want this building to burn to the ground with you inside."

TAG: anyone

18. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    OOC: look at my last post and see it as happening before josh grabbed her then jsut imagine Cyrus is now inside wiht the rest of you.

Cyrus Markus
    Mansion

Cyrus watched as the events unfolded. Now the dark Jared had allied himself wiht the turning Jenny.

They were both far too cocky.

Neither of you is leaving! I will make sure of it.

As he said this he ripped the trencoat off and his shirt. He then began to change into a werewolf.

His skin and bones stretched, his skin riping open and liquifing, fur extending outward after the clear slick liquid poured away. He had grown to over 7' tall and was nearly 3' wide and nothing but pure muscle. A moster ready to roll into action.

He used the supernatural abilities he ahd learned so many years ago and projected his thoughts into physical words.

Now you face a monster worthy of your powers!

Then he launched himself at Jared.

TAG Jenny, Jared and the rest of the party goers.....

19. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

"Now hold on both of you!" Josh said. "Last time I checked we were all on the same side. Jenny, you're not a vampire yet, you can still be cured. Jared, I know you want to protect Jenny, but we're not going to hurt her. So everyone just settle down or I'm not responsible for who gets shot." Josh didn't really have any nonlethal alternatives. His options were limited to shoot it or knife it. He really hoped this didn't get into a fight. He rather liked these fellows.

TAG: Any of the above

20. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh, whose player needs to read all the lines, including the last one.

Just as Josh finished making his threat he heard Cyrus call "Now you face a monster worthy of your powers!" Josh had heard the bone crunching noises indicating he was making the change to werewolf. He looked in time to see him launch himself at Jared.

Josh backed up to the door and drew both pistols. No one was getting out this way, and with his pistols out he meant business.

TAG

21. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared grabbed heis knive and cut his arm. The blood fett at their feet. Jared said a spell in a strange tonge as Cyrus slammed into him. All three of them reapeared on the other side of the wall in the yard. What! I brought HIM with us. Great.
    Jared let go of Jenny and shot a bolt od darkness at Cyrus

TAG: Jenny, Cyrus, others.

22. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    OOC: Oh now come on! Thats God Modng if I have ever seen it. Earleir we established he had some power but my god you cant walk through walls........

23. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
  24. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Markus
    Mansion Yard

Jared blasted him with some power right after the teleportation. As it came fortha nd hit Cyrus it seemed to just roll away. Cyrus, in this state was powerful enough to absorb or deflect nearly any power directed at him.

He now had extended claws and reached for Jared, slashing at him.

TAG: Jared

25. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Jared- yard

Cyrus slashed at his and his claws caught his arm. Cyrus cut his arm deep. Jared jummed back and grinned.
    "Well, If that is the way you want to play..."

Fire formed on Jareds arms and shot out at Cyrus.

TAG: Cyrus, Jenny, others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.