1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Vampire's Domination

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:pheonix, next time send that in a PM. please and thank you.
  2. ColdFire Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Josh

"There are items used to ward off evil." Josh said, reaching under his shirt. He pulled out a necklace, one that looked like it would be worn by a woman. Certainly it did not match what he was wearing now. The necklace had a simple golden cross on a fine golden chain. He looked at it, a lot of memories were tied into that simple adornment. He held it out to Jenny. "Holy symbols work particularly well. Maybe if you wear this it will be able to at least muffle the sound of his voice."

TAG

OoC: Even though PR's message sounded a little offensive, I'm sure he didn't actually mean to be. And it's not like Kilik having bad grammar was some kind of secret. Also, the suggestion of using a word processor with a spell checker is not a bad one for anybody, especially those who have a hard time with spelling and grammar.
  3. ENIGMA2006 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Draken

Draken laughed. "Dare I ask where you got that from?" He wanted to keep things light. He didn't want another outburst. "I'm excited for the death of Dracula. It will finally end all of this darkness."

Tag: Anyone
  4. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jenny

Jenny hesitantly reached out, taking the necklace.
    "Thank you" Putting it on, she then turned to the group.
    "I really am sorry. I didn't mean to worry you so much. When My-I mean, when the Master calls to me, it's lke I'm being wrapped in a caccoon. I'm being smothered by his influence. I didn't find it entirely unpleasent, I'll admit, but I didn't like what I was doing to you all. I doubt Zelda will forgive me."
    Jenny walked over to Jared, leaning in close.
    "Are you alright?"

TAG: Jared, anyone
  5. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

The got back to the mansion, but she didn't want to go near any of them, scared they might want to kill her for her outburst.
    She moved the cold iron gates out of the way and headed down the drive. Something caught her eye at the corner of the gate, it seemed like she has seen herself.

"no. can't be."
    She walked a bit more, and saw it again.
    "I can't see myself. I am going crazy."

TAG:whoever
  6. Pheonix_Rising Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Andrik

Andrik and Zelda finally arrived at the Mansion. Before they got to the front door, Zelda did not see her own reflection. This surprised Andrik, he thought she was only a werewolf.

"Zelda, you have been bitten? It matters not, let's keep going, I need to speak with the others."

Zndrik put a hand on Zelda's shoulder and guided her inside. He opens the door to see the rest of the slayers.

"Good, your all here already. Are there any more half-bites, moonlight transformations, or full vampires in the room that we should know about?" Andrik looked around the room, there was no one in the room that he really trusted right now, but these were the people that were going to save the world.

TAG: All
  7. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

She stood in the doorway and onlooked them all. She felt herself go even paler.
    They'll think I'm crazy the way I was acting earlier. Not to mention if Andrik tells them I was about to kill myself. I better get out of the way. don't wanna make a freakshow out of myself any more than I already have.
    She ran her hand through her hair uncertainly, then spoke in a zoned out and shaky voice.

"I-I-uh-I'll just-"
    SHUT UP ZELDA!
    Her mind screamed at her. She walked off across the main room to a room down the hall. she kicked open the door and sat behidn the paino once more.

TAG:whoever
  8. ColdFire Jedi Knight

star 1

Josh was glad the holy man was back. He seemed the only dependable one at the moment. Everyone else had some way that the darkness had gotten tot hem.

When Zelda rushed out of the room Josh followed her, and when she sat down behind the piano he came up and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" He asked.

TAG: Zelda
  9. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

"uh-yeah-I'm-I'm just fine."
    She looked down at the keys, the blood still pooled on them. She held her left hand up in front of her, the long gashes from her fingers to her wrist. She looked over at the wall, where the mirror once was, now it layed on the floor in small shards. Then back to the piano, and began to play. The music slow and sad, yet mysterious and thought inducing.

TAG:Josh
  10. Zandoran_Celix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I have some bad news...I must take time away from this RP. I feel it no longer holds my attention as it once did. I apologize for any inonvienance. I will perhaps come back to it soon, but for now I feel a gap in creativity.
  11. ColdFire Jedi Knight

star 1

Josh noticed for the first time the gashes on Zelda's hands. She began to play and he listened for a moment, the music seeming to fit in the stillness of the room. Then he placed his right hand over her left, stilling it on the keys. "I can tell you are troubled. I've been reading people for a long time. So maybe you want to tell me about it. And if you feel generous, you can even let me bandage your hand."

This seemed to be a theme. She was always shedding her own blood. The others had their fair share of scars as well. But he knew well enough that not all scars showed on the outside.

12. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Sorry, this site wouldn't load, and I got myself in a fight I needed to clear up on another forum.

"you don't have to. You've already helped me enough." Sadly she looked at him. "and I have nothing to give to you in return."
    She looked at the keys again, intent on seeing something written in the blood.
    "Scars heal. Glory fades. Nothing lasts forever. not even hope."

13. ColdFire Jedi Knight

star 1

Josh took her hand in his and looked her dead in the eyes. "Hope only dies if we let it. As long as there is a breath left in my body, I will fight. I will fight for a hope of a new future, a hope I have not given up on. I will fight for everyone who cannot fight for themselves, to give them hope. And I will fight for everyone who only needs some thing to believe in, everyone who has nearly given up on hope."

14. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

"I don't believe in hope anymore. The only bit I have left is the hope that I don't kill myself before I get to Dracule'."
    She fell silent and started to cry. Then sadly she said,
    "Andrik should have left me to kill myself."

15. ColdFire Jedi Knight

star 1

Josh did the only thing he could think of when confronted by a woman crying. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Not in a lover's sort of embrace, but more of a parental way, caring and protective. He held her to his chest and stroked her hair.

"No one should want death before it is their time." His voice was soft and tender, but held an edge that bespoke experience and unyielding will.

"Now listen, you don't have to do this. We don't need you to finish off Dracule. If all we need is a werewolf, Cyrus can cover that. You should stay here at the mansion, where you will be safe."

16. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

"I want to kill Dracule'. For everything-everything he's done to everyone in the world. For the people he's killed and tourtured. I have to. I can't stand here and watch as someone else gets hurt or possibly killed."

17. ColdFire Jedi Knight

star 1

"Then you have to stop moping around and focus on your goals. We all need to be at our best when we do this, and depression is not going to help." Josh stands taking one step to the door, then holds out his hand for Zelda. "So, are you with me?"

18. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:guys, I'm sorry to say that I am thinking of locking this thread. I'll give it a little while, but if it doesn't pick up a bit, I'll get it locked. My computer is going haywire, so If I'm gone, post without me-I won't mind.

She sat there for a minute, thinking-then spoke.
    "I guess you're right. You are right. Wanting it isn't enough-I have to seek it out and follow the light."
    She stood and followed him to the door.
    "I'm in this for the good or the bad or the torture"

19. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Guys, this isn't working very well. I believe I will get this thread locked. IF you have any questions or problems with my choice, feel free to PM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.