main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Vampire's Domination

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

She finished stitching her shoulder, and through the tear in her shirt, you could see the guitar string gleam. She stood and walked over to where everyone was, restringing her guitar. "I'm with this dude." she said as she picked the string tuning it. as she turned the peg, picking vigorisly, the sound went steadily sharper. Then when it hit exactly where she wanted it, she let down the headstock and played a burning rip. when she was satisfied with the sound, she slid the guitar onto her waist and added.
    "I mean-you gotta help getting the amulet. There was something I should have told you before we all went in there-" she looked at them all, avoiding their gaze, she settled her guitar to play it, but stopped, shoook her head and played down at the ast few frets as she told them.
    "he is immune to all impalings. and his reflexes are twice the experteice of even the worst vampire. he-he has another powerful substance called the draught of summons. he concocts it from the amulet. which gives him those powers. There is only one thing that can kill him." she avoided their eyes, their gaze. She lowered her beloved guitar and turned walking away a bit and tracing the weather lines on the stone gargoyle.
    "he can only be killed by the bite. the bite of a werewolf. On Halloween, he has to be bitten by the last strike of the clocktower. there is only 60 seconds to kill him. but the werewolf in question would have to-to fight him..and-" she turned back, but still avoided their gaze. "I doubt I could hold up that long to give him the bite."

TAG:slayers.

2. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

"run! all of you! get out!" She stood, and ran. "come on!"

But we're winning. Josh thought to himself. Then he notices the vampire isn't destroyed from being stabbed in the chest. Oh hell no. As the others leave the room, he backs towards the door, keeping his eye on the vampire, who seemed very distracted by the piece of metal jutting from his form.

When he had backed outside he kept his eye on the door to the castle for a minute. The entire exchange inside had lasted less than five minutes, but was intense. Out of the corner of his eye he caught the sight of the predawn sky. It should be safe for a time now.

He walked over to the group and listened to Zelda's explanation of why Dracule wasn't good and dead the way he should be. Then he walked over to her to inspect her shoulder. "Stand still so I can take a look at this." He said, his tone indicating he wouldn't take no for an answer. "You didn't do such a bad job, but this line isn't made for this purpose, it'll get infected if we leave it like this. I have a basic medical kit with some surgical supplies, I suggest we go someplace safe where I can patch this up right."

TAG

3. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Rose Thomas

On a quiet street in London stood a derelict 1880's building. Quite ornate in design, with a stone balcony on its left side, its beauty was only distorted by the wooden panels that covered once beautiful windows and the posters advertising gigs and gatherings that the humans used to regulary flock to see plastered to the walls. On the balcony, a figure stood by the rails. Icy blue eyes Looking over the skyline of London. Long dark blonde hair whipped around her pale face slightly. She pulled her jacket tighter around herself, not that she was cold, she didnt have that sense of feeling anymore, no vampire really did. She pulled up her sleeve and looked at the rose in black ink on her left wrist, she remembered The tattooist had been shocked that she hadnt even flinched when she got the image on her skin. The modern human jacket and the rest of her outfit, helped her to blend into the peoples of this time, a technique she had adopted for the past 100 years, fom the 20's to the 60's to the present. She looked down at the floor of the balcony and sighed sadly. A young man in his early 20's lay slumped against the doorway. He had two small holes on his neck, where she had fed from him. She watched as his chest rose and fell and he stirred slightly as he began to come round. She had taken enough blood from him to make him feel weak and a bit ill but not enough to kill him. A technique she had perfected over the years. She lifted him up with ease and brought him downstairs and out of the door. Laying him down gently by a phonebox nearby

"I'm sorry"

She whispered as she turned and ran back to the house. Feeding never got any easier for this vampire. She was forced into this life, it wasnt a matter of choice. She hated feeding off of others, sometimes she wished she would just let herself be killed by the slayers. Entering the house, she went down into the pitch black basement and lay down in an old creaky bed, the sun would be rising soon

TAG: Anyone

4. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny.

Jenny stared at Zelda.
    "You're a werewolf??" She regretted saying it immediately afterwards. This can't be easy for her. She has to deal with being cursed AND having to be the one to kill that vampire. Just because the werewolves I've encountered are murderous beasts, it doesn't mean they all are. Jenny stepped foreward and gently placed a hand on Zelda's non injured sholder.
    "Sorry, I should have said that. Just because you were bitten it doesn't mean you're like them."
    She stepped back again and glanced at the others.
    "And I want to help get these amulets. I'll do whaever I can. I'm pretty good at sneaking into places, as long as I don't get pushed through any windows." She smiled slightly. "But I'm with you too until death or victory."

TAG: Zalda, slayers.

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"it's nearly 5 months away from Halloween, until that time, we can search for the other two amulets. They are both crafted in the UK and I suspect that they will stay in the UK. One is believe to be hidden secretly in Big Ben, though I highly doubt it, nothing is to be taken for granted. the other is-well-"
    she took a back panel off of her guitar, taking out a reddish jewel that glimmered through the black cloth it was in.
    "I have it. I found it not too long ago and decided to come back here. I just-never intended to meet a whole band of slayers." She put the panel back on her guitar, and stuffed the amulet into her pocket.
    "and I promise you. when Halloween comes. life of death on my part-Dracule' will be dead."

TAG:Slayers

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

"So would it be a good idea for us to split up and some of us check out Big Ben while the rest of us true to find out what Draculé is doing. Then we could regroup and compare what we find."
    She paused fo a moment, think out the possibilities.
    "Unless if that would make us too vulnerable. It wouldn't be good if some of us went to Big Ben and got captured, killed or turned. What do you all think?"
    She looked at the others in turn.

TAG: slayers.

7. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    IC: Draken

"I think it would be a good idea." He looked around at the others. "There is more than enough of us to go and see if the other amulet is really at Big Ben." Draken smilied. "If we do split up, we need to find some way to communicate with each other. What does everyone else think?" After he says that, he pulls a bandage out of his cloak and places it on the back of his head. It wouldn't be a good idea to pass out right now.

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"I'll go to Big Ben. I've heard and studied the legend enough to have a vague idea where it might be. I want the two that are the most logical to come with me. that way, since my wits aren't all that great-I'll have two geniuses to back up on."

TAG:slayers

9. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

"Well I used to live near there, so I know where it is. Pretty easy to get to as long as no trouble comes up along the way." She walked over to Draken to help tie the bandage round his head. "As for communication, I'm not so sure. I seriously doubt that we all have mobile phones in working order."
    Jenny looked over to the western horizon as the sun began to peek out.
    "But whatever we do, we need some rest first. Moving around trying to break into Big Ben in broad daylight is gonna get us noticed by SOMEONE, and I hear that the vampires have humans being their eyes and ears during the day. But if you all think that we need to push all the time we get then I won't complain." Jenny picked up her pack and tighted it round her sholders.
    "So what's the plan?"

TAG: slayers.

10. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"Thanks, Jenny." Draken said as Jenny finished helping him. " I'll go with you guys if no one else wants to." He looks around at the others. "But, I think you 2 should choose. Who do you want to go with you?" No matter what their choice was, he really wanted to crash for at least an hour before going after another vampire. He had been up for over 24 hrs now and felt like he needed a rest.

11. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Apparently Josh's offer of help was unsolicited. He walked over and grabbed his bag, everything he owns and needs. "I'll let you all know now that you can count on me for support, as long as you ask nicely. Now, since Zelda seems to know the most about this, I think we should let her lead. Who do you want coming with you? And do you want to go right away, or do we take some time to get prepared, get the various wounds of the party taken care of."

TAG: Slayers

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"I know of a safe place for us all. My old mansion-where me and my band lived. I need to journey that way anyways. I need the legends Sabrina and David wrote down for me before they were killed. They were the last killed of my band-so they may have a wiff if somthing in that. you all can patch yourselves up and rest there. I'll go and study up on the London vampires even more. but you are not to go into our recording room!" she added in sharply. She put her case up on her shoulder, grabbed her amp and headed towards a vancant dirt road, before turning back to tell them- "i know I seem crazy, but I will kill the beast that murdered my band!"

13. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"It sounds like a good idea to regroup and rest." He said as he started following Zelda. "I guess that will give you 2 time to think about who should go with you." He said to Jenny.
    It had stopped raining, but it was still cloudy. You would never have guessed that it was morning.

14. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

Andrik merely nodded and agree'd with the others' statements.

"You can count on me also, I serve the lord, and he wills me here. But I must tell you, I will not run from another fight." Andrik mounts his horse and follows the girl, paying no attention to any of the others.

TAG: Others.

15. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny nodded and followed the others. We must make the weirdest bunch of companions ever. Around her there was Zelda, the rock goddess, Draken, the warrior man, Josh, the cowboy, and Andrik, the holy man. Said holy man was riding a horse and ignoring everyone except Zelda. She walked up to his horse and looked at him.
    "I hope I'm not being rude in saying this, but are you a priest? I'm not asking that in any negative way, I was just curious."

TAG: Andrik, slayers

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

They kept walking for awhile and then as they were reaching the end of this road, a huge mansion stood there. The cement statues that held up the iron gates was a guitar and then on the right there was a bass. The gates were a rusted iron and the metal formed the words "THE WEREWOLVES OF LONDON-Zelda-lead singer and lead guitarist, Sabrina-background singer and *TELE*freak lead telecaster, Shane-bassist, KT-keyboards, and David-Drums"
    She sat her guitar down by the big guitar statue, then walk towards the gate. She ran her hand along the wet metal. She wiped a tear from her eye and turned and tolf them all. "this is it!"
    She pushed open the frontgates and walked down the brick driveway.

TAG:slayers

17. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

Daken walked into the house after Zelda. The inside was extreamly dusty. It looked as though it hadn't been used in years. Draken walked into the large living room. There were a few old couches and chairs. A cloud of dust shot out of the couch when Draken laid down. He coughed. "Zelda, *cough* I'd fire the maid." He said jokingly. He watched as the others walked in. He knew they would get this finished and destroy the undead.
    Zelda must have some nice defenses on the house. Normally this place would be over run, but there is nothing here.
    Draken almost had a sixth sense, when it came to sensing the undead.
    Draken slipped one of his pistols under the pillow he had his head on. He trusted the others, but you never knew when something would come bursting in through a window.

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny

Jenny lay back on the sofa she had claimed as her bed. Sleep, however, was elusive. This was all so strange. She was putting total trust in people that she'd only met a few hours ago. Draken was nice, Zelda and Andrik were kinda distant and Josh she hadn't really spoken to, but he seemed fairly laid back. The five of them would have to fight the deadliest vampire in history, and none of them may even survive. Draculé may know that we plan to go Big Ben, we could just be walking into a trap. She sat up suddenly and shook her head. Stop it Jenny. These guys know what they're doing, they wouldn't be doing it otherwise. And you're not completely helpless either. Heh, you never know, maybe THIS sort of situation is why dad made you train so hard, it wouldn't be that suprising.
    Jenny lay back down. Someone was snoring nearby. At least somebody's finding this break restful. She smiled and closed her eyes. No use worrying now Jenny, worrying and hesitating will just get people hurt.

TAG: anyone

19. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

As she walked into the room, she could almost see her companions again. Everything was like it was when they had left. There, she saw the pictures on the wall. One with Sabrina lounging in the corner, and Shane hoging things from the fridge. David attempting to surgically remove drumsticks from the ceiling, KT reading that same old Redwall book. and there she stood, attempting to help the drummer with his drumstix problem. she wiped the dust from another, which had all of them-their last tour. Sabrina and herself in front, guitars in hand. Shane and David with their rock on signs in the air and KT kneeling in the front. That was when they went to the House of Blues-San Diego CA in the USA. she couldn't help but cry at the memory.
    She went up the stairs,trying to rid of her tears-but their pictures and gold records lining the walls as the stairs climbed made it even worse. She went into the recording room, just to slide down the wall, collapsing in tears.
    "why? WHY did HE have to kill them!"

TAG:Slayers...

20. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    Josh whistled as they entered the mansion. "Nice digs." Even though everything was dusty it was a very good looking place. Entering in the living room he sets down his bag and takes off his duster, revealing at least 8 revolvers in thier holsters. And that was only the ones you could see. He rummaged through the bag for a moment before taking out a small white box with a red cross on it and a bottle. Once he had that box and bottle he looked around for Zelda, who was heading up the stairs.

He followed her up to the door of the room she entered. From the looks of things this was the recording room she told them not to go into. Straining his ear he heard crying coming from inside. Josh never liked hearing a lady cry. It was always better to see her smile.

Josh knocked on the door then opened it, stepping inside. Standing just inside the doorway, he says, "I came to check on your shoulder. If I clean it up it'll heal faster."

TAG: Zelda

21. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"No!" Draken shot up, the gun that was under the pillow is all ready in his hands. He was drenched in sweat.
    He realized where he was and laid back down. The dream was the same. It had been for the past year. "Why?" He whispered. He wiped the tears from his eyes and rolled over. More dust shot out of the couch. He knew it would be harder to fall asleep this time.

22. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

she noticed that he had actually plucked the courage ot ocme in here after she said not to. but what did she care right now.
    "sure..." she wiped her eyes with her sleeve. She stood, avoided looking around and came over the bold guy.
    she said barely above a monotonic whisper, "So, decided to pluck the courage to come to the recording room?" she shook her head. "I realyl shouldn't have told you all that. seems I haven't got enough courage myself to come up here anymore."

TAG:(still gots to learn names..soka) Coldfire

23. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny

Jenny's eyes opened as soon as she heard the shouting.
    "What's going on?" She looked around the living room and saw that it had been Draken. A Nightmare? His injury? She got up quietly and knelt next to the couch where he lay.
    "Draken? Are you alright? Is your head bothering you? Should I get Josh? he seems to know about first aid."

TAG: Draken.

24. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

Draken turned to look at Jenny. "It's not my head." He was pretty sure that it was doing ok. "It's an all too real nightmare, one that wont die." He smiled weakly at her. "They say the past never dies, and I have to relive part of my past when ever I sleep."

TAG: Jenny

25. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"hey..um-look-back at Dracule's, I would have been toast for a second time if you hadn't have shot him and saved my skins-and all-so-um thanks." Nobody other than Sabrina, had done that. That was exactly how she had been killed.

TAG:Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.