main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania \/\/\/\/\/=The Venting Thread=\/\/\/\/\/

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by PulsarSkate, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    Only for you, Marv. ;)

Wrong on so many levels...

2. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    yet strangely alluring... o_O

3. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    You! On yer knees to! Thats an order!

4. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    There ain't enough of you to go round for two people, Marv. Let's be fair about this... ;)

5. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    I would like to vent at Marvin for not including me in this kinky S&M role play he's got going :p

And at people who mill at the top of stairs, often teenagers.. MOVE! Are you stupid?! Get out the fricken way, people need to walk! Actually, people who loiter anywhere inconveniencing me! :p

6. Dsource

Dsource Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2000
    Work
    Every single day
    Although now I have the Intarweb.
    It only took 7 months = /

7. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Foxi, dear, clearly our rants diverge; loitering fat people.

For that; I give you Al Bundy quotes about fat people:

"A fat woman sloshed into the shoe store today. Said she was retaining water. I told her not to worry the dam of cellulite should keep us all safe for the next few years!"

"A fat woman clip-clops into the shoestore today and says "I want something I can feel comfortable in." so I said "Try Wyoming!"."

"A fat woman walked into the shoe store today. She was so fat, she had three smaller women orbiting around her."

"A woman comes into the shoestore today, so huge she's protected by GreenPeace. She asked for a pair of sixe 4 so I asked if she'd eat them here or take them home. Then she has the nerver to complain about my performance!"

"A fat woman godzillas into the shoe store today, she asks for something she could wear to walk in the woods. Jokingly I suggest she wear a sign that says "Don't shoot! From the front I look human!"."

Take that, loitering people especially those what are fat!

E_S

8. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    i don't know whether to laugh or cringe at all that :p

9. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I have a theory that the slower a person or group of people walk, the more room they take up. It's not limited to fat people either, but also those walking along sending/recieving SMSs on their phones.

My biggest annoyance with thos kind of people is the ones who step off escalators, and then stand right at the top of them either still SMSing or looking around trying to use their tiny brains to remmber why it is they got on the escalator in the first place.

So, having nowhere to go but directly into the backs of these people as my ride on the escalator comes to an end, I have now just taken to crashing into them and continuing on my way.

10. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I think not enough people are ranting about fat people!

E_S

11. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    My dad's overweight, I can't make fun of fat people! ;_; Actually I can because he is on a diet and stuff!

Well, I see this a lot when I go to Wollongong (dero land) - When really chubbi young girls won't admit they're chubbi and insist on wearing clothes that are too small! In fact this goes for all sized ppl, who wear their clothes too small, buy a BIGGER size you vain silly people! I don't care how fat or skinny you are, I don't want to see your lovehandles/bones sticking out!

12. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    When really chubbi young girls won't admit they're chubbi and insist on wearing clothes that are too small!

When they wear those pants that don't actually reach to their waists, and those tops that don't come down to their navel, the ones who are a little chuby and dress like this are then "muffin-topping" their clothes, as a friend of mine puts it ;)

Now you can't pick on fat people, but you can pick on the ones that take up 3 seats inside the KFC stores while they're gorging on chicken fat.

13. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Yeah, noone wants to see a belly flopping over a belt like a delicate fried egg!

E_S

14. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Okay, while normally I would cringe and go "wah! I'm fat!" I don't do the muffin toppingthing. If anything, I just wear black clothes a lot and hide as much pale pasty flesh as I can!

I HATE it when old birds go out to clubs, especially those who have very obviously given up taking care of themslves, and insist on dressing like 15 year old tramps. But they don't wash their hair, put on cheap runny makeup and then try to squeeze their falbby bits into tight jeans on tops with too much cleavage opportunities.

That's just gross, but they're they ones who look bad, not me. What REALLY gets my goat about it all, is when they go into the toilets and bitch about '****ing freak 20 somethings who are stealing all the cute boys with their gothic whore clothes" at the top of their drunk voices, then glare at me and my friends when we politely ask them if we can get to the sinks.

Go back to suburban hell you mutton chops and let me frakking fix my gothic whore hair in the bloody mirror! :mad:

I also have umbridge at those little 15 year old girl who are still in possession of their puppy fat who insist on dressing like Xtina Hagulara and Brittany Spears and parading around the local mall.

15. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm sick of skinny people bitching about how "fat" they are. My mum and sister are both on weight-watchers diets and they are the skinniest people I know. They don't even have the slightest pudge on their stomachs or anything, yet they continually insist that they are "fat". And when I call them out on it my sister says "well, maybe it's genetic" and I just want to thump her. If it's genetic, WTF happened to me?!

--
    "Are bats sneaking into your neighborhood disguised as cute flying squirrels? Rabid Rodent Rip-off, tonight on Sick, Sad World."

16. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    *gives F-A squishy hugs* Everyone at work is like thata nd I want to hold them down and feed them lollies to make them shut up...

17. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    See, I have a problem with that, because by my sisters' definition, I'm skinny (which I am not, and she's like half my height so of course she's gonna look a little dumpier next to me, I'm a giant), and she is overweight and in weightwatchers, and so every time I mention feeling fat or whatever she gets the ***** and says "pah! I hate you!", Well so what?! Everyone has their own expectaions of themselves >_<

But at the same time, a particularly thin person who is always seeking affirmation of their body shape because they are vain or have low self esteem annoys me too, so I know what you mean.. ^.^>

Oh Puls, you should just say something like 'yea, well maybe you should eat less' and just see if they ever complain to you again :p

18. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    You are not teh fat j00 are teh hawt [face_love]

(Not as hawt as Ms Jolie, obviously, but no human being can be THAT hawt, except maybe God - though I suspect they are one and the same. If my girlfriend saw this, I'd be dead, yes.)

E_S

19. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    in the words of Edna Mode - "Supermodels. Heh! Nothing super about them... spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves."

for all those who have had enough of the world telling us that skinny is beautiful.

:D

20. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    ...the ones who are a little chuby and dress like this are then "muffin-topping" their clothes...

I've never seen it as "muffin topping" before. How creative. :D

I prefer to call it overhang... [face_plain]

And it hurts my eyes.

Worse yet, young guys who have "gland problems," and as such have breasts that you can see (the shape of) through their shirts (which serve to heighten the shape), which are normally just one colour.

And that colour does not help to hide the strange shapes, but just heightens them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!

I can't take it any more!!

21. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    It's ok, I won't tell your girlfriend about our Jolie Love [face_shhh]

:p

I would like to vent against people calling me about Gold Label Jim Beam, there is no such thing, get over it and stop calling me and how dare you doubt me as if I wouldn't know if there were such a thing?!?!? >.<

22. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Foxi, those people obviously need to stop taking their stupid pills. :p

And Deto, I believe the correct term for what you're talking about is '************' :p There is nothing worse than talking to a cute guy (wearing a jacket) at a pub. Then he takes his jacket off and you realise you're talking to a boy who has bigger boobs than you do... so embarrassing!

23. Foxi

Foxi Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    What do you mean.. it's the best of both worlds no? :p

Ew! Poor guys.

24. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    Oh, and for reference, as this is not appropriate to this thread, my cleavage is entirely natural. ;)

Some of you guys will know what I'm talking about...

25. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    nope, you've lost me :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.