main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Verdict of Jedimike421...VICTORY!

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by nero_2burn, Mar 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nero_2burn

nero_2burn Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2004
    It all comes down to this, Jedimke421 is going to stay banned from the boards. It is the GSA's understanding and given permission that Jedimike421 has joined the Dayton Fan Force Chapter and will attend their meetings, events, and all Ohio events.

The Cincinnati Fan Force is aware of this as well and I have recieved assurances that they will not cause trouble for Michael or the Dayton Fan Force.

While not being able to post can be annoying for him this is a major victory and he is ecstatic. The truth came out and a lot of the lies of what people considered him to be and had hoped others would see him was pretty much shattered by this verdict.

He has gained friends and allies where there was none and people are starting to see the truth and reality of the situation and that is Jedimike421 is nothing to be feared and he is not what others thought he was, he is a good person and I am sure Dayton has realized this (if not actually knowing all along) and I feel that more of the truth will come out by itself. Some things have a way of taking care of themselves and it's a glorious thing.

2. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Someone please explain to me why Jedimike421 can't post on the boards. What is the big deal? If I were allowed to be reinstated as a member of an FF and then told I couldn't post on the boards I would take this as not being able to be trusted and just not bother with the whole thing.

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I understand your confusion Aaron and I don't even understand the logic in it, But what's done is done and we just have to accept it and move on. I'm ready to start talking about some Star Wars stuff, who's got some new spoiler news for me!

4. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Fine, I won't drag it out and make an issue. For the record I think it's half-a## BS to let someone be a member and then not let them post. That's the last I'll say about it.

5. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I'm with Pada-1 on that... Makes no sense. That's like having just whipped cream, and no pumpkin pie. o_O

6. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Noted. Now, let's all play nice again and move along. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.