main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The verdict?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by jediguy, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Saruman

Darth_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    Kewl bout kahlan. I figured she might be one of those who'd posted photos here earlier too but I wasn't sure. Also, I thought the confrontation between the sith and the fake vader was hilarious! And that last vader to enter was definitely the best vader. Wonder who was inside it? A confrontation between the taller red emperor and the shorter black empy - complete with the great rotj lookin cane would have been hilarious too. Yet the whole thing started really as soon as everybody was seated! I was also surprised - glad - that the film just started too without the hoopla of ads and trailers, which I had to sit through on my second viewing.

2. RoGuE_StreaK

RoGuE_StreaK Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2005
    "A tremor in the force..."
    Me catching up with my old master, Count Chrisco.
    [image=http://www.baudalign.com/pics/oldmaster.jpg]
    (damn this board resizes image previews badly...)

So what's the old FanAttic group formed up as now?

3. CCD

CCD Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    The verdict? Magnificent, and tremendously sad.

Nice photos, btw. Agent Sith, heh.

Seeing it again on Thursday. Can't wait.

4. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, it was fantastic seeing it without ads. The guy just said it was starting in a minute's time, and bang, there the 20th Century Fox logo was. Loved it.

5. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Ah! That was you Rogue Streak! Nice duel, you guys must have done that half a dozen times over the night! I have a nice Pic I can email you, PM your email addy.

6. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    ROTS is now one of my favourite Star Wars movies. I can't pick a number one as my favourite as I love them all, but TPM is my least favourite.

On thursday I'm going to watch eps I and II, then I'll go and see III, then come home and watch IV, V and VI. :D

7. RoGuE_StreaK

Jan 24, 2005
    Ah! That was you Rogue Streak! Nice duel

Nah, I'm the one on the right, Chrisco (Dooku) was the one dueling with Obi-John. Had trained with Chrisco for a while choreographing a fight for such an occaision, but lost contact with Chris (didn't get his details on the night, either...).
    Trying to finalise proper dueling sabres now...

8. Darth_Saruman

Mar 8, 2002
    now that... nyder, watching 1 and 2 at home, goin to see three and then getting home watching 4,5 and 6 is what I'd love to do too! Alas I gave in to the dark side begging of some supposed 'friends' - I think my faith in them was my weakness and lent out my five dvd's! Won't be getting them back till this weekend at least probly. Not very smart I suppose but hey, I hope I can do that soon too!

9. RoGuE_StreaK

Jan 24, 2005
    Couldn't find a more suitable thread to post this, and didn't warrant a new one:
    Just noticed that in the original trailer, the "Lord Vader.... etc RIIIISE" one, when Vader is raised up, he has his hands strapped up near his shoulders (which I thought didn't look very good, BTW). BUT in the release of ROTS, looks like they must have done another version, as his hands are now strapped down beside his body, which looks much better to me.
    Just a little tidbit I noticed, for the better...

10. Darth_Saruman

Mar 8, 2002
    yeah... they definitely changed it. There was a thread a while back on the 3sa that went into that too if you feel like searching for it.

11. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I nearly cheered when saw they'd changed that bit in the movie. It looked poxy in the trailer.

12. Darth_Saruman

Mar 8, 2002
  13. setra

setra Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2005
    heh heh I agree with that :D .

I really liked the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.