main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Very Secret Diary of Darth Vader (Dear Diary Challenge) - humor - Reposted together!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I love your icon too!!! [face_batting] [face_love]

Awwww... is somebody a widdle jealous? :p Guess he'll just have to prove himself against the Rebels. You know - unlike last time.

2. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Nat & Musical_Jedi sweet icons! (how did you all know I hate the Colts :p )

Aw, poor Vader. Is her realizing he'll never really be Palp's BFF? [face_laugh]

Does he even make his Fav Five? :p

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    $#*%*^$*!! I do not need this right now!

Oh come on now, Vadey, where's your sense of adventure? :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    That'll teach Vader to revere the caf and VIP lounge more than the emperor... i can see it now... Vader's final thoughts are gonna be: And I'm still not Emperor [face_frustrated]

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Jade_eyes: Vader?s hip, dude :p

JediFalcon: Thanks!!

BrentSohlden: Yes he does :p

Cazz: Vader knows what the cool kids say :p And yes, it totally does! I keep telling people that; no one else believes me . . .

QueenArdnassak: To be honest, I put in the BFF bit because I can?t remember who that guy is. It?s the creepy-looking dude who comes with Palpatine to the Death Star in ROTJ (his ultimate fate is mentioned in one of the Rogue Squadron books). I can?t remember his name. I?ll get back to you on that.

Daena: Thanks!! Possibly? I can?t remember very well (it?s been years since I?ve seen any of the movies, unfortunately). I?m going to see if someone knows 8-}

Vadey: He appreciates your sympathies :p

Darth_Furio: Thanks!! And feel free to call me Nat :)

TMJ: GO COLTS! :D [face_laugh] Mostly this is interfering with his VIP lounge time :p

Ale: [face_plain] :p More like he?s creeped out :p

Kelia: He left his sense of adventure in the VIP lounge :p Thanks!!

GrandMasterKatarn: [face_laugh] I?m not telling :D

Entry Forty-Six

Settled my nerves by killing some stormtroopers and taking a break in the VIP lounge. Then headed to the Sanctuary Moon of Endor to deal with my son and his rebel friends.

Luke/Anakin Junior decided to turn himself over to me, so I brought him back up to the Death Star v2.0. I tried to get in some quality father-son bonding/make plans to overthrow the Emperor, but he wasn?t listening. Cheeky boy. Maybe I should ground him.

A bit closer to being Emperor.

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I tried to get in some quality father-son bonding/make plans to overthrow the Emperor, but he wasn?t listening.

Tsk tsk, Luke knows your in the wrong, of course he's not going to listen to you. twenty-one years too late to offer fatherly advice.

Cheeky boy. Maybe I should ground him.

[face_laugh] Isn't he a little too old for grounding? [face_thinking]

Can't wait for more

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Of course Luke doesn't listen to you. He just wants to turn you back to the light side.

nice entry with an again muttering Vader

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Fave line: Maybe I should ground him. [face_laugh] ;)

9. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    :eek:

I was so busy that I read the last up-date before this one and completly forgot to comment.

[face_blush]

Perhaps you should ground me, NY.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, two almost perfect days in the life of Lord V.

Hum, Lord Vader. One should really spell out his name to the end or he gets confused with dark wizzards or heros that live in the London underground seeking Vendetta.

I wonder if our favourite man in black comes any closer to being emperor in your next hillarious and gorgeous up-date.

10. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Luke/Anakin Junior decided to turn himself over to me, so I brought him back up to the Death Star v2.0. I tried to get in some quality father-son bonding/make plans to overthrow the Emperor, but he wasn?t listening. Cheeky boy. Maybe I should ground him.

Kids will make you crazy, won't they? :p

=D=

11. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Vader needs to find better ways to deal with stress... [face_laugh]

Isn't he a little too old for grounding?

No. One is never too old for grounding!

Good entry. :)

12. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    GO COLTS!! :D :D It's good to be a Hoosier, no? (especially if it makes Ale grumpy [face_laugh])

And what is holding him captive on the Death Star? Sounds like grounding to me. :p

13. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh Vader, stop living in the past, you lost that chance, Luke's grown up and far too old to be grounded... Having said that... that doesn't mean he doesn't need it though.

I think Vader should go get another coffee, things are about to get ugly.

14. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Uh-Oh. Anakin Jr. isn't listening to Daddy.

He's in troooouuuuuble!:p

15. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Cheeky boy

Well what do you expect, Vader, he is your son :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Another great entry Nat! "Settled my nerves by killing some stormtroopers" Love it! I never realized that violence, controlled violence I guess in Vader's case, would be so threapuetic. Now if only his boy wasn't so cheeky. Good Stuff.

17. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008

Somehow I don't think Luke is being cheeky or really listening to you, Vader :p

18. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Vader needs to read about parenting. Not that I have.

19. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Still going strong and making me crack up. Fantastic job you're doing with this.

20. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    JediFalcon: Pfft, parents try to ground kids that age all the time :p

earlybird-obi-wan: Thanks!!

Jade_eyes: Thanks!! Mine too :D

Azure: No problem [:D] And V for Vendetta was an awesome movie :D

Vadey: Well, you know what they say ? Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children.

Daena: He should get a stress ball :p Thanks!!

TMJ: Yeah it is :D (sorry Ale) [face_laugh]

Cazz: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] He?s definitely about to have One Of Those Days :p

QueenArdnassak: [face_laugh] Yes he is :p

Kelia: Excellent point :D Thanks!!

Darth_Furio: Thanks!! Yeah, squeezing peoples? throats is a bit like squeezing a stress ball, it seems :p

GrandMasterKatarn: Definitely the second part, at least :D

LittleMissNightsaber: [face_laugh] ?What to Expect When You?re Expecting Force-Sensitive Children? :p

Valairy_Scot: Thank you so much!!

Thank you all for continuing to read!! [:D]

Entry Forty-Seven

The rebel fleet decided to attack while the Emperor and I were dealing with my son. He forced us to start a duel. I was impressed at Luke/Anakin Junior?s ability (my little boy, all grown up!) but I was not happy that Palpsy wanted him to kill me and become the new Number Two. Not happy at all.

Not sure what to do right now. Will try to reason with my kid/kill Emperor.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yuppers, I guess Vader wasn't happy about Palpsy's plans at all for supplanting Anakin Sr. for Anakin Jr. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Vader's plan works for me [face_laugh] Junior -- that was Luke's name in PT's Smokie and The Bandit crossover [face_laugh] [face_mischief] The things I remember [face_laugh]

22. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    The rebel fleet decided to attack while the Emperor and I were dealing with my son. He forced us to start a duel. I was impressed at Luke/Anakin Junior?s ability (my little boy, all grown up!) but I was not happy that Palpsy wanted him to kill me and become the new Number Two. Not happy at all.

Not sure what to do right now. Will try to reason with my kid/kill Emperor.

Somehow should be:

The rebel fleet decided to attack while the Emperor and I were dealing with my son. :eek: He forced us to start a duel.[face_shame_on_you] I was impressed at Luke/Anakin Junior?s ability (my little boy, all grown up!:_| ) but I was not happy that Palpsy wanted him to kill me and become the new Number Two. Not happy at all. :(

Not sure what to do right now. :confused: Will try to reason with my kid/kill Emperor. O:)

Actually, I can just hear the pride in Vader's voice - "my little boy, all grown up." Vader's set himself for some hard work - reasoning AND killng all at the same time. [face_laugh]

23. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Vader never gives up eh? Gotta Love his commitment to Ani Junior. Little does he know his fate. :(

24. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Awwww... [face_love] But still not emperor. :(

25. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008

Alright! Almost there! :p

I was not happy that Palpsy wanted him to kill me and become the new Number Two.

Not ready to give his key to the VIP lounge yet? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.