main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Vestara Khai Fan Club/From Innocent Girl To Ruthless Killer~ Anyone Interested?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by LittleMissNightsaber, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    How about dad=pimp

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Unlock and bump following Move.

Being as Vestara is likely to remain as one of our new Main Characters! :D

3. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I'd love to see a standalone with Ben and Vestara, though I admit I don't see them as couple material.

4. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I like Vestara Khai. I mean, an attractive and hot Sith Girl in my age... what can you go wrong?^^

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *smiles*

I wonder if she'll become popular enough (and Ben too), for actors to be cast for them?

Who would you cast as Vestara?

6. A Tool

A Tool Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    I like Vestara, but hate her for Ben....
    Seha is a much better choice! :D

7. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    But is there even a hint that there might be sparks, so far?

8. A Tool

Sep 2, 2012
    Vestara and Ben didn't separate on friendly terms.
    The only time Ben and Seha have really interacted was in Exile, when Ben was a bit strucken by her.

Do I think it'll happen? No.
    Do I want her to play a large role in the series as a Jedi of the NG? You best believe!
    Sadly, Seha will probably only play minor roles in Allston's books from here on out, but I can dream... :D

9. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Do you think that Vestara said what she did to him to lessen the heartache - which she can cope better with (by putting it to use)?

After a bit of time for the dust to settle, would Ben be smart enough to realise that - he's a trained investigator, after all?

I've forgotten her age, but think it likely that she's a bit older. Also, wouldn't she be a bit put off by Ben being the son of the Grandmaster - if she sets her cap at him, she could be thought of as doing an Evita?

10. A Tool

Sep 2, 2012
    How do we know they'll ever contact each other again?
    Last we heard of her she was sprinting off to join the One Sith in Ship.
    She's a Sith, always has been and always will be, every time she makes an inch of progress, she falls a foot backwards....

Seha is about two or three years older than Ben. Which doesn't matter, Ben and I are about the same age and my last girlfriend was two years older than me. :p
    Even if it's not Seha I don't want him to end up with Vestara for two reasons.

1) It wouldn't be interesting if he was stuck with his first girlfriend.

2) It's too similar to Luke and Mara.

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I can see Vestara and Ben together but not at this point in the timeline.

12. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Can we be certain it was the One Sith that Ship was taking her to? Ship had obviously judged them wanting, going by what he said in Omen (possibly because they are hiding from the 'big bad Jedi' and not fghting like true Sith should). The Essential Atlas suggests that there are more colonies of marooned Sith 'somewhere
    out there'. Which raises the possibility of 'Lost Jedi' turning up, as well! Mace Windu came from one such group - albeit one that had been rediscovered by the Old Republic.

She's a Sith, always has been and always will be, every time she makes an inch of progress, she falls a foot backwards....

Not exactly given much chance to change, was she? Luke promises to train her, then immediately throws her into dangerous situations, where her default reactions (lacking any counter-training at all - which would take years, in any case) are always going to be Sith-like. The quick and dirty approach, of course, is what the Jedi of the time did to Revan.

13. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Sorry! Double post - server not responding in time!

14. A Tool

Sep 2, 2012
    Regardless, she's going off to join more Sith. :p

She was given a ton of chances and she messed up every time. Not to say she can't change, I'd love for her to become a Jedi, but given the nature of her exit and Ship taking her to more Sith.....
    Things don't look so good on that subject. =/

I do really enjoy Vestara as a character, and hope that wasn't the last we see of her, though. :)

Love&Peace!

15. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    I never really liked her with Ben, but I did like her as a character. And to be honest i'm a little sad she's going off to join some other Sith group.

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Most likely she'll be involved in whatever behind-the-scenes tussle takes place between the Lost Tribe and the One Sith. Krayt's unlikely to let the Tribe cause havoc for long; he's already had to reveal he exists because the Lost Tribe fell under the control of the Abeloth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.