main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The VicFF Star Wars Story Game

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Lute-Leigh_the-Hut, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    Meanwhile the Princess was in the hideout looking for Ham. For some reason she had some sort of attraction to him, even though they'd hardly spoken a word to each other during the whole story game.

She found him and Cheetos preparing to take off in the Falcon. "Ham, you're leaving?"

"Yeah, cutie pie, I saved ya, that was my job, now I'm outta here."

"So that's it. You're truly just a reckless mercenary for hire!!" Shari said, and ran off balling her eyes out.

"ROAR!"
    "Yeah yeah, I know Cheetos. We've only got half an hour to get home to watch 'Friends'"

2. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    With that Ham and Cheetos boarded the Ford Falcon and sped of int deep space.

Meanwhile in the attack armada there was much conversation.

"Red Leader check"
    "Red 2 check"
    "Gold 1 checkmate" laughed Lute
    "Drole very Drole" said a ghost like voice of Yobbo.

The aramada sped into the Orb of Deaths range of fire and a huge firefight began

3. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Wedgie led the first squadron into the orbs chasm, while the other 2 squadrons provided cover fire.

Lute was failing to help as Yobbo's voice was distracting him.

"Lute, use the force. Lute, use the force. I said - Lute, use the force."

"I KNOW, I KNOW. But I can't concentrate with you yapping in my ear!"

Just then Red's 2 and 3 got taken out by Pie fighters and Wedgie had to pull out of the crack.

4. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lute steadied himself and concentrated and once again Yobbo spoke

"Lute use the force, let it flow"

VaderFF wa spiralling down on him in his modified PieFighter. Suddenly his attack ship was winged by a laser bolt and it sent him spiralling out of control/

"Yeah Ha kid" yelled Ham

Lute focused and shot his torpedoes at the Orb of Death's weak spot

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    C3PoT watched the hologram of the battle nervously, turning to Princess Shari.

"I do so hope master Lute brings back R2Mixo in one piece. Oh bolts, it's too much for me."

Too worried and intent on the battle, Shari could only offer a weak smile.

Suddenly, the voice rang over the speakers. "The orbofdeath is clear to fire. The orbofdeath is clear to fire.

[b]Scene Change[/b]

GrandMoff Reign smirked victoriously as he saw the New Agers feebly attack the station, one lone fighter down in the trench, letting loose one more laughable torpedo.

He turned to General Token, and smiled. "This will be a day long remembered."

[hr]

[b]Change back[/b]

C3PoT watched as Lute and R2Mixo let loose their torpedeo, pulling out of the trench.

"They did it! Did they do it Princess Shari? Oh thank the maker, they've done it, let it be true!!!"......

Tag...

6. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lute and MixoD2 swung up from the trench and behind them was an almighty blast.
    The Orb of Death shattered into a ball of microns.
    Lute yelled and screamed in joy as did everyone back in home base
    Yobbo suddenly materialised infront of Lute and said "See i told you the Force would provail"
    "The Force" replied Lute "I nearly died out there"
    "Settle!" yelled ghostly Yobbo "It will all be clear in time"

Lute and the rest of the survivors headed back to base for the party of the century.

7. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    When LordVaderFF regained control of the modified pie fighter it was too late. The Orb was stuffed.

"I'll get you next time Lute. I'll get you next time!" he cursed and slammed his fist down on the console, hitting his cat in the tail. "REEEEEEOOOOOWWWW!!!!"

Meanwhile, Lute and Ham landed back at the New Ager base and Shari ran to greet them.

"Which hero do I want?" thought the princess. "Eeny, meeny, miny, mo! MixoD2, I'll see you in my quarters later!"

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!"

8. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    MixoD2 nearly blew a circuit. The Princess was a hot babe and he was fully equipped.

The party continued on into the night and to the Grand Ceremony.

Lute, Ham and Cheetos all walked up the line of proud onlookers and to the leaders of the Rebellion.
    Even though they had no military training, experience or will to learn, all 3 were made Generals in the Rebellion.

The crowds cheared as they recieved their awards.

Next post will continue the saga into episode 5

9. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..."
    STAR WARS
    Episode V: The Huggards Strikes Back

It is a dark time for the New Age Rebellion.
    Although the Orb of Death has been destroyed,
    Huggard troops have driven the New Age forces
    from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy.
    Evading the dreaded Huggard Starfleet, a group of
    freedom fighters led by Lute Skywalker has established
    a new secret base on the remote beer world of Froth.

The evil LordVaderFF, obsessed with finding young
    Skywalker, has dispatched thousands of remote Musk Ox probes
    into the far reaches of space...

10. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lute was out in the beery sludge on his chicken walking Drop Bear

Ham and Cheetos were also scouting in a seperate zone. Ahead of them a small explosion ocurred and they went to investigate

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lute was riding his Drop Bear when suddenly out of haze the pair was swotted with a huge clawed paw and they passed out.

Ham and Cheetos were hiding in the slushy dunes, playing a game of 'Cat and Mouse' with the Musk Ox droid.

12. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    "Roar" went Cheetos as he bobbed his head above the crest.
    The Musk Ox droid reacted by firing a blaster bolt in his direction.

Ham then popped up from the opposite side and fired at the droid, which exploded rather well.

"Lets head back to base and meet up with Lute" signalled Ham

"Roar Roar" replied Cheetos

13. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Lute woke up in a brewery cave upside down hanging from the ceiling, with beer goggles attached to his head. A beautiful woman approached yelling, "ROAR!" Using the force he flung the goggles off at the woman, releasing her real identity - A CAVE BREWING BEHEMOTH!

It approached menacingly, so Lute grabbed for his sabre - It was GONE! Scanning the cave he saw it lying 3 metres away. Too far to reach. What would he do next?

14. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    The beer goggles were working a little too well. The cave beast looked like the most beautiful lady he has ever seen. Suddenly the beast turned into a vision of Princess Shari , Lute shook his head and realised that it was a monster bearing down on him.

He looked to his dropped lightsabre and concentrated hard to bring it to him

15. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    But the hullicination keep plaguing him. Shari spoke, "You want your big sabre do you, big boy?"

"No, I want you!"

Lute snapped out of it. And the sabre flew into his hand as the beast grabbed for him. Quickly Lute cut himself free and swung wildly at the beer beast. He lopped off an arm and laughed, saying a silly quote: "Would you like a hand!?"

The beast ran off crying.

16. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lute scambled out of the cave and into the beery froth. He passed out as a beer storm began to blow over him.

Ham and Cheetos returned to the Rebel Base.

"Where is Lute?" aske Ham of a Guard
    "He has not come in yet"
    "It is nearly dark, he will die of intoxication out there!" screamed Ham
    "Roar" said Cheetos

Ham immediately saddled up a fresh Drop Bear and sped off after Lute

17. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Back at base MixoD2 was getting worried as Ham was taking awhile. C3PoT was seemingly worried too. But unfortunately the New Age rebels had started to trust C3PoT, forgetting that he was initially a Huggard.

During Episode 4 C3PoT was repressing old feelings, but now the Huggard spirit finally got the better of him. While he expressed genuine concern for Lute and Ham, he also was sending out beacons that the Musk Ox probes could home in on. It was only a matter of time before they were found out. And poor C3PoT was torn between his love for the New Age rebels, and his creators - the Huggards.

18. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Ham searched into the darkness for Lute. Finally he saw him laid out in the froth miles from home.
    He approached Lute and just as he did his Drop Bear died of intoxication and fell over.
    Ham approached the fallen Lute and dragged him to the Drop Bear. Ham then proceeded to cut the creatures stomach open and both he and Lute hid in there to try to survive the night

19. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Flashy screen image change

Morning.

Lute was wide awake cooking the Drop Bear for brekky to surprise the sleeping Ham in his daring rescue. The intoxification storm had subsided, and scouting ships were out looking for the brave duo.

"Look! There! I've found them. I'm bringing them in, just after Ham and Lute break the wish-bone."

Cheetos on the other end of the radio nearly blown the scout's eardrums screaming a 'roar' of relief.

20. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lute and Ham were rushed back to base.

That night Lute was treated for his wounds and the base was on full alert as an Imperial Attack was on the cards.

The next morning the recovered Lute was set to lead the attack squadron of VBspeeders to help cover the fleeing Rebel fleet.

21. vader_slayer

vader_slayer Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2002
    Lute and the VBsquadron closed in on the Imperial troops and to their horror discovered that the enemy had a dozen of the dreaded V8V8 walkers.

Lute gave the signal to the squadron to use their fishing lines and arrows to take out the walkers and they went to work.

22. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lute swept low at the first of the V8V8 walkers and fired his fishing line at the rear foot.
    The sinker hit the leg and tangled aroung it. Lute then did some circle work around the mechanical beast.
    The beast was completely tangled in the line, which caused it to grind to a halt and fall over with a big explosion

Back at the Rebel base the groundtroops roared with pride

23. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    C3PoT was still struggling with his emotions.

"This is good. Master Lute is taking care of them. No, no it's not good. My creators are starting to lose. If they win though, master Lute may die! But Ham will help him. Yes, yes. Oh my. I don't know what to do."

MixoD2 turned down his volume, before saying "beep" which no-one heard. Not even C3PoT. MixoD2 stayed hidden until he'd heard enough, then left quickly and quietly towards the control room where the princess could be found.

24. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    The Princess was co=ordianting the fleeing of the Rebel fleet to a new hideaway

C3PoT heard all of her plans and was about to send it to the Imperial Fleet when a blast rocked the base and he was knocked over and was turned off

Meanwhile out in the alcoholic haze the war continued!

25. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    MixoD2 about to give away C3PoT to the princess, was brushed aside.

"I have no time MixoD2. I've gotta get the rebels out of here."

MixoD2, disappointed he couldn't reveal C3PoT's real plans, decided to take action himself while the droid was turned off.

Buzz. Drill. Zzzzzzzzz. Buzz. Beep.

"Beep, bip, blurp blip." (I've removed the Huggard chip. He's completely rebel now)

Click. Power on.

"Oh thankyou little Mixo! I thought I'd be out for weeks!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.