main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Video Game Draft Version 3.0: The Triforce of Drafts (Winner: MarcusP2)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DarthIntegral, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I thought the discussion was about Shirley. I definitely think he needs to be banned.

2. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    [image=http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/kohboom.jpg]

Yeup.

3. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Sorry I haven't got this started yet. However, there is a good reason- I've been in the interview process for a new job, and I just found out that I got it. Which means I'll be on extremely limited board time from December to March. Given that I know how frustrating it is when people disappear from draft positions, I didn't want to have that happen. So I'm throwing it open to anyone who would like to take over at this point.

4. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Well, I'm not exactly swimming in free time either, needing to catch up on some school stuff and all that. But seeing as how I was planning on judging again anyways, it's not that huge of a jump in terms of time-commitment to be a commish/judge, so I guess I can take over. So I guess give me a little while to figure out a few things. Mostly just the draft list, and then we can get started again.

5. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    New thread is up and can be found here.

6. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I am bummed that it got moved there though, I thought it was staying here but that's fine. At least it's not all bad though, gets Durron out of my home thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.