main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA the vincent family

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by VadersMissingArm, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersMissingArm

VadersMissingArm Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2008
    hi guys, its kevin!

long time no hear, miranda and i moved to ettrick va, down near colonial heights. ive had some health problems the last few months but all is well now. i'll be much more active now that things are gettng better, my job has me working a 4pm til 1am so i dont know how much get together i can do until it changes. but we'll see.

2. CueTheMassacre

CueTheMassacre Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2007
    Nice to see you're back! Find some time for get-togetherness, you're the only one I can talk to about hardcore music and anime!!!!!

3. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    Good to hear from you Kevin! If you guys ever need anything, lets us know!

4. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Heck yeah its good to hear form you! I never thought when we last saw each other that a whole friggin year would go by. Hope 2008 will be a good one for you & your family. Hey Cue, you can talk to me also. I've seen Ozzy 4 times, Iron Maiden 6 times and Judas Priest 4. If thats what you mean by the heavy stuff. Also done everything from Metallica & Megadeth to Danzig to Godsmack to something lighter from todays music like My Chemical Romance. I know a little about Anime too as I used to be heavy into Vampire Hunter stuff and my all time favorite old school anime is Starblazers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.