main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Voice of Experience - Crack Ship Roulette Challenge, Qui-Gon and...I can't even say it

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Title: The Voice of Experience
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Qui-Gon and?.You?ll see :p
    Timeframe: About 35 years before TPM, so Qui-Gon is about 25 years old
    Notes: Written for the Crack Pairing Challenge because I never would have written this pairing! [face_laugh]

The Voice of Experience

Qui-Gon slipped into the door he knew would be open and waiting for him. As always, he reached out with the Force, making sure that no one noticed him or where he was going. It should be safe, at this hour the corridors of the Temple were mostly abandoned and quiet. A sly smile tugged at his lips as he anticipated the hours ahead. Attachment was forbidden, but they were not exactly attached, just?close. Their relationship was a pleasant diversion for both of them, a brief respite from the burdens of being a Jedi.

As the door slid closed behind him, he heard the soft click of a light and the small chamber was bathed in an ambient, golden glow. She sat there, her dark hair spilling around her shoulders, those sharp, intelligent eyes drinking in the sight of him. ?I was wondering if you were going to show up,? she said in that slightly imperious voice. He remembered that tone well from his days as a Padawan, when he had suffered his first boyish crush as he watched her with adoring eyes as she would walk right past him, unheeding of his feelings. Thankfully, those days were long gone.

Now she noticed him, now there was an answering heat in her eyes. He smiled and moved forward, letting his cloak fall from his shoulders as he approached her. He was wearing only leggings and his boots, with not even a thin tunic to cover the breadth of his chest. She liked him to come to her like this, a naughty secret hidden beneath his cloak. She smiled approvingly and crooked her finger at him, beckoning him closer.

Gracefully, she came to her feet, her hair providing a rich contrast to her pale skin. Her eyes glowing with welcome, she opened her arms and he moved into them with a sigh of relief and longing. Just holding her in his arms was enough for the moment, feeling the reassuring warmth of her body pressed to his. His big hand came up to cradle her face and he placed a gentle kiss on the soft skin of her cheek. ?I?ve missed you,? he whispered. ?I didn?t think my last mission would ever end.?

She smiled and turned so that her mouth was pressed against the beating of his heart. ?But you?re here now,? she murmured. ?That?s all that matters.?

He laughed softly and picked her up in his arms, whirling her around for a moment. Her laughter was quiet, lending a note of sheer joy to their reunion. ?You know I wouldn?t miss this,? he assured her. Then he brushed back her hair. ?You get more beautiful every time I see you.?

Playfully, she struck his shoulder. ?Flatterer!? she accused with laughing eyes. ?Do you not see the new wrinkles that appeared while I waited to see if you would return safely or not, my fine young lover??

Tenderly, he pressed his lips to the fine lines beside her eyes. ?I see only you and your open arms,? he confessed. ?Besides, you?re not that much older than me. I think it makes for a rather interesting time?? He leered at her and she shook her head at him, though he sensed her amusement.

?Then come show me the advantages of youth,? she purred, her voice husky.

He picked her up, cradled her against his chest, felt her heart leap in response to his actions. ?And you may demonstrate the wisdom of the experienced,? he teased, grinning broadly when she immediately looked thoughtful, as if contemplating what the lesson should be tonight. ?We have all night, my love,? he whispered, and then he grimaced. ?Or what?s left of it,? he amended.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her to the bed that sheltered them in their stolen hours together. ?We shall make the most of every moment,? she promised him.

Gently, he lowered her to the bed and smiled. ?Now, my lovely instructor,? he murmured. ?What shall our first lesson be??

An impish grin on her fac

2. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    =D=

That was great VaderLvr!!!

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    While the idea of Jocasta Nu with Qui-Gon is most unpalatable, you still gave it a most real quality.

She liked him to come to her like this, a naughty secret hidden beneath his cloak. She smiled approvingly and crooked her finger at him, beckoning him closer.

Bad, bad Nu!! I like her even more now! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

4. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] The secret life of a Jedi librarians! I didn't know Qui-Gon liked older women. At least she has good taste.:)

5. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I dont' think Nu is much older than Qui! LOL that is so good! I love it!

6. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Ah! That's... well... um....

I found it hilarious.

7. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    :eek: I was wondering what pairing it was. LOL I can really understand why you didn't want to say in the header because no one would believe it.

Great job. Loved the Mrs. Robinson punchline. =D=

8. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: :eek:

Talk about unexpected! [face_laugh]

Loved it! :D =D=

9. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    That...strangely enough could work.

10. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Wow, wasn't expecting that :p She has a taste for big gundarks doesn't she? :p

Very nicely done :D

11. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Umm, my. Oh, my. [face_laugh]

Too, too good. Naughty Jedi.

[face_love]

12. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh my...that was...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my...

What a nice pairing twist!

Great job on the challenge

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*laughs her face off* Oh. My. Stars.

That was just TOO good!

=D= Wonderful challenge entry!

[face_peace] Way to be the first one done, VaderLVR64!

Ack, and now I've ventured into before ;) But this was well worth it!

14. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] I had to laugh just at the title! And YES, you did an outstanding job! What a crazy challenge!

Bravo! =D=

15. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    :eek::eek::eek:

Qui-Gon and Jocosta Nu??!! Who would have thought! :p

I'm enjoying some of these crack pairings, wonder if I should give it a try? [face_thinking]

16. sabarte

sabarte Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2005
    I must say, I thought at first it might be Yaddle. But mm. I do have a thing for the older ladies.

Yay, Qui/Jocasta :)

17. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002

*laughs* Yes, yes, try you will have too! Send me a PM you will!

And Mama Vader - that was as hilarious the second and third and fourth time through as the first time! I love this fic :D

18. Lovely-in-Orange

Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2005
    She looked up at him and gave him the look that all the Padawans of the Temple feared, her frown gathering on her forehead. [face_laugh] Loved the Mrs. Robinson line and the one about what he had on (or didn't have on) under his cloak too. Naughty Nu.

19. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    I don't know what's more disturbing. The pairing itself, or the fact that it makes perfect sense. [face_sick] So much for breakfast. :p

20. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Kidan I'm STILL having nightmares! :p

Healer_Leona Jocasta has good taste. ;)

ardavenport I see we agree on that! :D

SilSolo I think she's at least ten years older, but hey, Demi Moore set the fashion!

Vongchild Yeah, I know how you feel. [face_sick]

dianethx
    Yeah, it's sort of...out there. [face_thinking]

Gina Yeah. :eek: 8-}

DarthIshtar It COULD, but would we want it to?

Layren Well, he IS rather delicious! =P~

Valairy_Scot They're entitled to SOME fun! :D

KELIA Just trying to imagine it to write it was the hard part. [face_mischief]

Jade_Max I just wanted to get it over with, sort of like yucky medicine. :p

Jade_Pilot It was a challenging challenge, that's for sure. ;)

Jedikma Waves hand in front of kma, uses Jedi mind trick (doesn't work, damn it!) yes, you should!

sabarte Yaddle? That's even worse! [face_skull]

Lovely-in-Orange Mrs. Robinson is what came to mind right off the bat. The bat? Oh, I could do so many things with that line. :p

obi_ew Both...equally...[face_sick]

21. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    I...

I...

uh.

Strange yet... workable?

Ek.

Quite funny though. :D

Way to answer the challenge, fo so. ;)

-Krystal

22. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    The title bar piqued my curiosity. Now I wish it hadn't :oops: Talk about going where no man has gone before . . .

Although weirdly, within the fic itself, it seems to make sense. More kudos to the talented authoress =D=

. . . oh, and like the colours, BTW :p

Nem

23. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    There's just something about Qui and Jocasta Nu that makes me.....nauseous. [face_laugh] However, you write it soooo well. Great work. =D=

24. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Qui and Jocasta? Are you serious? Come one... Talk about the luck of the draw. Those two love birds were meant to be! It's just so beautiful... :_| *dabs hanky*

Those two... They're going to make it.

You were so lucky to get this pair.

In case you did not figure it out, the above was purely sarcastic. [face_laugh]

25. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    KrystalBlaze It was disturbing to imagine as well. [face_worried]

JediNemesis Thank you so much for reading...and not throwing up. :p

JediMaster_Jen
    I share your queasiness. :D

VadersMistress Scarasm? From YOU??? I don't believe it. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.