main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Vong Strikes Back!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by PreadoriteVong, Aug 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreadoriteVong

PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Yes Yes, I am still and school, but i keep a watch on all that goes on here on our boards. For all who want to know, i just passed my mid term with a class high grade of a 90 (it was tough like you wouldn't believe) and a mit term average of an 89.9 (2nd highest in the class) 4 weeks to go!!! Wish me luck, i'll need it. I start clinicals next week and im volunteering at the Cumberland Rd. Fire department ( I'm thinking of becoming a firefighter instead of an EMT, but i still need to be EMT-B certified since 90% of call Firefighters get are first aid calls) Keep in touch y'all. I haven't forgotten you....and i still have some "issues" id like to disscuss. Later.

2. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Why are you never on AIM anymore?

I am glad everything is working out for you in school and such. :)

3. PreadoriteVong

PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    I'm not on AIM anymore, because I don't use it anymore...the only reason I had AIM was to talk to my wife while she at work, and she has since switched to MSN messenger, so I removed it from my computer. You can reach me at MSN messenger using my email address.

4. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    That would explan it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.