main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Voyage of the Hammer - A Smuggler RPG (3 years Before Battle of Yavin)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by mmart23, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ TC

TC nodded and thanked the major-domo. He wasn't pleased that in truth, he was only getting 375 credits due to promising Arleyo 25% of whatever he got. Silently thinking to himself, TC quickly made his way to the cantina, which seemed to serve as the hub of this quadrant. As he made his way, he entered Arleyo's com frequency, hoping that the future Ganthia was ok with the dismal profit.

Tag ~ mmart

IC ~ Skathyn

Skathyn grinned at the Zabrak's grim humour as he took off, and departed from Nar Shaddaa airspace, and setting the nav computer to Tatooine, basically taking the same route as Jabba's yacht. After the computer makes the necessary calculations, Skathyn feels the lurch as the ship launches into hyperspace. Skathyn knew that he had to take care though, as he didn't wish to come across his father, who had a tendency to go to Tatooine.

Tag ~ mmart

2. mmart23

mmart23 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Quadrant A23
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Level 37
    Lift Tube K
    Time 18:25; Sunset

Vorga Security Officer Lana Vereje and her patrol partner Quarren Zim Kalaq cruised up toward the crew of the Hammer in the patrol transport in pursuit of answers. As Lana approached them, they would not her striking features. Lana was a stunning woman fit, with short blond hair and green eyes. Immediately they began to question the crew of the Hammer and their alien captives. Lana seemed to take a like to Kagen as she offered him extended glances and spoke softly to him. This even translated into her body language with him.

After assessing the situation, Lana and Zim quickly noted that the hunters assaulted the crew of the Hammer striking first blood. They are able to confirm this by linking their comlink to the local surveillance cam uplinks. Lash Vade and her band were completely guilty, even their bounty job was illegal. They were fried. Opening up the flatbed in the back of their transport, Lana and Zim helped the Hammer crew load up the bodies of Deuce and the black Wookiee. Lana informed Kagen that under Sector Law, Lash?s action was a capital offense and that the sentence is death if she is convicted of opening fire without cause. Kagen would have to decide if he is pressing charges.

Lash and her Weequay accomplice shook in terror knowing that their fate laid in the hands of the smuggler. Lana then offered to transport the crew to the morgue for the proper resting for Deuce and the Wookiee. The crew can even buy a casket for Deuce if they wish to later return him to Bothawai for proper resting. Kadran nods in affirmation of the suggestion; R2 hums in agreement.

Sin?teksa appeared to be skeptical of the Vorga police, especially of the woman Lana. The closer Lana came to Kagen, the stronger Sin?s urge was to punch the officer and wreck her pretty face. She was very protective of Kagen and trusted no one, but even now her feelings, which she could not understand why, were more intense. As she looked to the Captain and the 2 Vorga Officers her vision faded to gray and she saw instead a figure wielding a Jedi Light Saber holding off blaster fire. The figure was shrouded in a brown tunic, its movements measured. As the figure?s face came into focus Sin?s eyes saw nothing more of the vision.

Instead she found herself having fallen back into the arms of her Captain Kagen. ?Sorry Cap. These visions are getting annoying?.

Tag Kagen and Mira

3. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Hungry Hunter Hive

"Keep it all TC, you've done all of the footwork, taken all the risk. Consider it a gift. Arleyo out", Arleyo replied then disconnected his comlink connection, not feeling good about taking his cut after all the potential payoffs he knew TC went through just to get the bottom line. He assumed TC had taken a loss in the deal and did not want to cause deeper bleeding. Why gouge TC when he knew that what comes around goes around? Instead he figured to let the hunter off the hook knowing someday soon he'd be able to cash in on the goodwill.

Weequay Aaj Nejer took a swig from his hard liquor grinning with the tingle of the buzz. He swayed his head a little bit, his eyes closed as he bopped to the rhythm of the jazzy tunes pulsing out the overhead speakers. Sitting at the bar a heavy blaster pistol in his right holster, the Vorga associate patiently awaited this TC. The lovely lime green fleshed barmaid smiled at Aaj and said, "Slow down Aaj, you want to be able to walk out of here, don't your sugar?". Aaj slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Ath'Venetka aka Veena. "What if I don't want to be able to walk away from you Veena?", he flirted with a wink. Veena smiled back lightly blushing and teased, "Guess that wouldn't be too bad a thing". . Truth be told she liked him and looked forward to his company. The Weequay looked to his watch wonderind if the Hunter would soon arrive.

Tag TC

En route to Tatooine

The jaunted to hyperspace was swift, as swift as travel to Tatooine from Nar Shaddaa would be. It was a couple of days inflight for him to get there with the usual discomforts of eating and discharging wastes inflight; all pilots least favorite parts of travel in tight vessels without toiletries. But alas all pilots seemed to make it work.

Tatooine?

On the later portion of the second day, the craft came out of hyperspace just above Tatooine. The bright haze yellowish orange globe was in full view, an impressive world from outer space it was. Skathyn had arrived. And once he made his way to the city of Mos Espa he?d then be able to meet his new partner Ferdit Gaugin at Jaga?s Bar and Pub.

Tag Skathyn

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ TC

TC thanked Arleyo for the kindness and turned off his comlink. He quickly found his way to the proper transport tube quickly enough, and was quickly on his way to the cantina. During the ride he had some time to think about the happenings of the Gran brother mission. He wasn't pleased they had gotten off world, it didn't help him, but he was relieved that Arleyo was letting him keep the full, not that it even began to reimburse what he lost through the two bribes. He was hoping that his next bounty would be easier to track, and he'd get a chance to reensure that all his training hadn't begun to dwindle.

Soon enough he was outside of the cantina, a popular place in this area, and was frequented by many. He entered the establkishment, hoping that he'd quickly spot the associate and get his small reimbursement.

Tag ~ mmart

IC ~ Skathyn

Skathyn found no trouble locating the docking bay that his father used, notifying to the docking bay manager that he'd pay for this excursion, mainly because he didn't need his father gaining extra unneeded debt that could be traced back to Skathyn. He left the hood to his outfit onboard, striding out into the planet's largest city in the brown robes he had taken from the dead jawa's body. Walking with a pace faster than most he found the pub with little difficulty, pleased that his father had taken him to Tatooine often enough for him to have remembered the majority of the area. Skathyn entered the bar and quickly noticed Ferdit, waving to get his attention.

Tag ~ MMART

5. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    OOC: Hello All, I am planning to reply to all of the posts tomorrow night. I am still a little bit sick from the bronchitis so tonight I plan to rest. It's hard to concentrate and post when one feels like junk. Hopefully I will be at full strength tomorrow.

MM

6. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Hungry Hunter Hive

Weequay Aaj Nejer and barmaid ?Veena? were engaged in small talk that was drawing the two of them closer together than ever. Veena laughed at a comment of his placing a hand on his. He smiled back and took another swig of his drink. Having other customers to attend to Veena mocked a cute frown curling her bottom lip as she walked away. Noting TC from a distance, Aaj raised his hand to get the hunter?s attention and motion him to the bar of the club.

Tag TC

Ferdit

Ferdit rose his head in a bobbing motion silently taking note of Skathyn his face in a grimace. Ferdit was a real curmudgeon, a loyal man but often gruff, frustrated and sometimes a downright jerk. He was toughened by a hard life and although was decent as a smuggler, mercenary, gunner, gambler and merchant, it appeared his greatest proficiency was drinking hard liquor. Before Skathyn made it to Ferdit, the man was already deeply buzzed. ?How are ya little buddy??, he said with a slurred voice and a dizzy grin. ?Bartender, get my friend here whatever he wants?. The hardened yet attractive blond human female bartender asked, ?What?ll it be little guy??

Tag Skathyn

7. lukemadden77

lukemadden77 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2009
    Kagen Klaaso
    Quadrant A23
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Level 37
    Lift Tube K
    Time 18:25; Sunset

Kagen respectfully acknowledged Lana and Zim and their authority as Nar Shaddaa's police. Still as a man, he could not reject that not only was Lana attractive, but she was stunning. Had he been a softer man, more gullible, he would have allowed this to impact him. But that was not Kagen. He was a seasoned smuggler and knew full well the manipulative capabilities of attractive women. And so, although she was not hurtful to the eyes, Kagen was guarded. After hearing that Lash and the Weequay's offense were capital crimes if they were convicted, he said, "I would wish for them to remain in my custody until the close of my business here. Although they might deserve death it is not my decision to make. Besides, my main concern is ensuring that I can conduct my business here without harassment".

After learning of the opportunity to purchase a casket for Deuce he said to Lana, "We would indeed appreciate the transit to the morgue so that our friend can eventually receive his proper burial".

Kagen was oblivious to Sin's distaste of Lana. He did however notice Sin's eyes widen and stare into space. Concerned he walked behind her and patted her shoulder. "You okay Sin?", he asked with no answer. And so he asked, "Sin?", trying to get her attention. Then suddenly, she fell back into his arms. He clutched her keeping her from falling and was in a position where his face was all too close to hers. As she opened her eyes, Kagen resisted the will to kiss her. *What's wrong with me?*, he mused. *Where are these feelings coming from?*

"It's fine Sin'teksa. Are you alright?", he asked with intense concern, troubled by the depth of his emotions while on Nar Shaddaa. Something was not right. He could sense it, his emotions losing boundaries. Could it be the...no, that was not possible. He made sure of thay long ago.

GM and Mira

8. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    OOC:Lukemadden77,first off-great post, I really like the conflict, and how you describe Kagen and his mindset in the moment. Very real, good stuff. This is going to get really good really soon.

Secondly, please try and post a little more frequently if possible as Kagen is the captain of the Hammer. At least two times per week would be great. I will wait 2 days before replying with the GM post after your posts moving forward.

What this means is that all players must reply to your tags within 2 days or we move ahead in spite of the lack of response. I need at least one post per week for all of the other gamers unless there is reason for a delay.

For example, Droidantis is excused from posting right now because he is listening to music in a club and eating among other diners. Until the crew of the Hammer comes to him he is not involved in anything that requires immediate response.

It is different for the crew of the Hammer. The crew needs to post more to help me move the story along. Just a request. Please kindly see the spirit of this post is only to help the game be more fun and rewarding for all.

Thanks,
    MMart23

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Skathyn

Skathyn grinned slightly at his freinds barshness, and replied,

"I'll just have a Daro Root Beer, I think one of needs to stay sober..." Skathyn also knew that, despite the fact that he looked it, Squib-wise, he wasn't actually legal to drink actual alcoholic beverages. Skathyn found the Cantina less active than his freind, and replied to Ferdit's question,

"I'm good, forgot how much I hate space travel, or at least hyper-space. I hope your stuff's ready, and that you'll be sober enough by the time we leave." Skathyn's grin remained, finding it amusing that his business partner was such a social being after a few drinks.

Tag ~ mmart

IC ~ TC

TC noticed the contact waving his hand to get TC's attention. As TC came over to the spot, he noticed that the Weequay contact seemed to have an eye for the bartender nearby, and that the Weequay had a slight red tinge around his eyes. TC felt it odd that people would get even slightly drunk before they'd talk to someone they liked. He partially didn't understand it because he almost never had this feeling, and he didn't know if he ever would. But that was besides the matter, and TC returned to what he was doing.

"So how's your night been?" Tc asked as he glanced about the highly popular Cantina, members f many races were here, and many that TC had yet to learn what they were.

Tag ~ mmart

10. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Quadrant A23
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Level 37
    Lift Tube K
    Time 18:28; Sunset

Lana looked to her partner and nodded with a solemn grimace.

Kadran looked to Mira and asked, "Not the ideal way to start this mission, eh?", trying to start small talk to overcome his nervousness with the recent events. R2 whirred in compliance.

Tag Mira

IC:Sin'teksa
    "What? Yeah, uh...I'm fine, Kagen. I'm just...I had another vision", Sin'teska said not quite pulling herself from his clutches as she felt strangely comfortable there. She whispered into his ear, "There was a figure in a cloak with a laser sword deflecting blaster fire. I couldn't tell who it was or where it was. It felt so real though. These visions are getting annoying. I don't understand why they are happening to me". She looked into his caring eyes and smiled and said, "Thanks for catching me. I think I'm good to stand on my own now", putting one hand on his face, considering kissing him, but instead cleared her throat and stood up, still feeling dizzy but was very stubborn and independent not wanting to appear weak. She again staggered requiring him to catch her.

Tag Kagen

11. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Ferdit IC

"Why should one of us stay sober when we're not even leaving until tomorrow morning. There's no point flying all the way out here to Tatooine and not getting the chance to see the Boonta Eve Classic podracer race. I have tickets for the both of us. It's very exciting. If you've never seen one, it's a must do for anyone's bucket list", he finished with a smirk. Ferdit had it all planned out. Play hard that night, get drunk if it happened that way, sleep in and head out to the Podracer tournament in the afternoon and take off for Nar Shaddaa tomorrow night. He continued in reply to Skathyn, "Like I said buddy, I have a cot set up for you at the shop. No way we're leaving tonight. Tonight's for fun. So have fun. After all, there's even a air cooling unit nearby the cot in my shop just in case it's too hot for you. After all we are in the desert. Anyways I've got the night covered, just unwind and relax. After all, trying to get back into space and jumping hyperlanes right after a trip from hyperspace is just crazy," he finished clearly tipsy.

Tag Skathyn

IC:Aaj Nejer, Weequay henchman

"Good. Especially good actually with Veena on shift tonight. She's totally captured my heart and mind. I'm glad I got the task to meet up with ya. Otherwise I would have missed out on my small talk with her. I really think she digs me. I'm so into her", he said with a grin as he looked into the distance at his waitress interest. He looked to TC, handed him the credit chip and said, "Here you are. Five hundred credits as promised by number one. You seem to be a pretty important hunter for Vorga to comp you for time for an unsuccessful bounty chase. The name's Aaj Nejer. And you are?"

Tag TC

12. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Skathyn

Skathyn's Ice white ears perked as Ferdit mentioned the Boonta Eve Classic. He had remembered tales of it being one of the greatest natural podracing courses. Grinning he replied,

"Alright, I'll stay, I'd love to see this race. Shame I was given enough notice, I could've probably entered." And with that he laughed. He felt that, at best, his business partner would be a good one to have if he were in a good mood more often, though Skathyn personally worried if that may mean unneeded alcohol consumption. But thought was as light as a Reek's brain fart, and he continued his merriment.

Tag ~ mmart

IC ~ TC

TC grinned to the Weequay, and replied,

"Well, I was a clone commander in the clone wars, but I disbanded during order 66, didn't feel it was right. Anyways, I am TC-1140, but I perfer it that people call me TC, makes me feel more natural, even though it's still letters." TC reflected slightly on the year leading up to his leave of service. "Nice to meet you Aaj, hope we will have more business in the future. TC's grin faded inside, he realized that with this reimbursment, he owed Vorga a favour at the Hutt's request. It wasn't that he was important, but that he was exploitably useful.

Tag ~ mmart

13. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC-Ferdit

The blond human female bartender returned with Skathyn?s Daro Root Beer, put it in front of him and turned to Ferdit refilling his drink. Ferdit smiled to her, taking a fancy to her. She then smiled back at Ferdit and went along on her way.

"It?s not too late to enter little buddy. If you have the five hundred credit entry fee I can get you in. I have contacts at the stadium that would make it happen. The only catch is that you?d need to acquire a pod to pilot and I for one don?t have one?, Ferdit said as he burped forgetting to cover his mouth in his tipsy state. Ferdit was not quite drunk but was soon closing in on it.

Tag Skathyn

GM Post
    IC-Aaj Nejer

?Pleasure to meet you TC. I have a feeling we?ll be doing much business together in the future?, the Weequay said shaking his hand before continuing, ?Hmm, so you don?t believe the Jedi betrayed the Republic either? Seems you and I will get along real fine friend. I liked the Jedi. They were the last good thing in this universe. As a matter of fact, I know a secret that needs to stay between you and me. I know of a Jedi Master that served during the Clone Wars who is hiding out here on Nar Shaddaa?, the henchmen said with wide eyes.

Tag TC

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Skathyn

Skathyn grinned, taking a gulp of his Daro Root Beer, and replied,

"Yeah, that's the problem, I suppose we could put one together if we can find the parts, or buy them, but we'd have to get going soon..." Skathyn loved rushed projects, as it usually was a way to prove his technical skills. Skathyn's eyes were shining with glee as he thought how the pod would be built, leaving reality as an after thought.

Tag ~ mmart

15. lukemadden77

Sep 14, 2009
    Kagen Klaaso
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Level 37
    Lift Tube K

*Another vision?*, Kagen mused. His brow furrowed as he began to intensely worry about Sin'teksa. These visions were getting more frequent. He began to consider that the mission to Nar Shaddaa was not just a cargo run but may instead be a destiny journey. He held this thought deep in his mind and soul. As Sin continued, he felt drawn to something deep within her eyes. He felt a deep call to adventure flood his senses. "I don't either", Kagen said in response to her inquiry as to why she was getting these visions. This was a lie as Kagen well knew more than he let on, he just did not want to expose it. He was trying to convince himself that this was not happening. If they knew the truth of his past it would change everything, including putting his life and the lives of his crew at risk.

As Sin thanked him for catching her and put her hand on his face, he denied his own urge to kiss her and instead firmed up and said in response, "You're welcome Sin. I wouldn't let you fall". He released her as in pride she attempted to stand upright on her own. He looked to her concerned and asked, "Are you sure you're ready to stand up". His answer was evident as she again staggered, requiring him to catch her, which he thrifty did walking her over to the police transport so that she can sit down. Kagen stood near her and looked over his shoulder. He noted Kadran and Mira conversing with R2 nearby and took in a sigh of relief noting his crew was okay. This gave him some comfort as the murder of Deuce was pressing on his conscience making him feel incredibly guilty. He dug deep for a manufactured smile.

Kagen looked to Lana and said, "We're ready Officers", as Kagen was eager to get Deuce put into a holding tube, where he would later place him in a casket and return him to Bothowai for a proper Bothan burial. The Wookiee bounty hunter on the other hand would simply be placed in the holding tube where he would remain indefinitely. That is of course unless Lash Vade and her Weequay associate fronted the cash for a different form of tributary burial. He looked to the prisoners then to Lana and asked, "Are there any other charges I can bring up against these two based on their actions just to get them some prison time? I would hate to have them free to interfere with our business here", he finished hoping to gain leverage from his charasmatic smile.

Kagen shouted to Kadran, Mira and R2, "Come on gang. It's time to go". He took a seat inside the transport and strapped himself in waiting for his crew to do the same so they can make haste to the morgue, then to the Hungry Hunter for a drink. He sure needed it at this point.

Tag GM and Mira

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting. I am switching the color of the posts to black as it's probably easier for the eyes.

16. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Mos Espa Saloon
    IC: Ferdit and Barmaid

?Most of the shops are closed right now pal and going to the junk pile at night in Mos Espa is mighty dangerous?, Ferdit said sternly in spite of his tipsiness. The attractive, yet hardened blond barmaid Malya looked to Skathyn and Ferdit with wide eyes as they spoke. She wiped the table, and poured another customer a beer pretending not to pay attention to their conversation. Her uncle had a racing pod. It was old, a little rusty, some parts needed replacing, including the engine and thrusters, but it would work with the proper investment. Not sure whether or not to get involved in their talk she hesitated at first, then said to the pair, ?I hate to interrupt you guys, but my uncle has a racing pod. It?s not operational but with some parts and labor I?m sure it could be. It?s just taking up space and we need the money so I?m sure he?d sell it to you for two thousand?.

Two thousand was a lot of money, Ferdit mused; especially when considering the additional costs of parts plus the entrance fee. It would be hard to recover. He looked to Skathyn and said, ?What do you think buddy?? He wanted to see how important this was or was not before choosing whether or not to bargain hard with her.

Tag Skathyn

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Skathyn

Skathyn grinned as he responded,

"The cost may be great, but the reward might be greater, plus I'm not that bad of a mechanic, having actually paid attention to dad's lessons." Skathyn looked to the barmaid, and with a quick snap of thought replied,

"We'll pay you 1250 credits now, and if we win, we'll pay the remaining 750. That way it's a fair compramise, and your still getting a decent amount either way." Skathyn knew that he was going to have to win to properly make this bargain to go through. Skathyn knew that if he got the right parts he could easily repair the pod, and with the right racing strategy, he could probably win.

Tag ~ mmart

18. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Level 37
    Lift Tube K

Lana looks to Kagen and says, ?I can charge them with assault with intent of deadly force as your crew anticipated to be killed not stunned when fired upon. That will get them at least sixty days. Should I file those charges Captain Klaaso??, the Officer said with cool eyes and a warm smile. To the keenest of eyes, one could note a subtle smirk on her Quarren shift partner?s countenance. Lash Vade looked to her Weequay accomplice and frowned. She knew they were getting put away for awhile, and mused that this hunt was not worth all it cost them. "Officer, take what you must from my satchel when you process me and apply it to sending our fallen Wookie friend back to his family on Kashykk with the best casket the funds can provide". All least he could be put to rest with honor, she mused. Lana nods respectfully.

Humbly Sin?teksa takes a seat and straps herself in feeling nauseous from her visions, her equilibrium well off. She looks to Kagen and says, ?Thanks again?, not enjoying being a dead weight. Heeding the Captain?s call, Kadran climbs into the transport and reaches out a hand to help Mira in. R2 ignites its leg boosters and hovers into the back of the hovering police transport. Once all of the crew are aboard, Lana secures the rear door and pilots the craft quickly to the morgue.

Upon arriving at the morgue, Lana parks the transport in the police lot then escorts the crew to a massive complex. The crew takes view of a large multi-level warehouse, which serves as both morgue and prison. As they walk inside they can see hundreds of administrators at their desks performing administrative tasks. The Quarren Officer takes Lash Vade and the Weequay to process them on the 2nd floor and says farewell to the Captain and crew. Walking past the personnel Lana heads to a lift tube which takes the crew of the Hammer to the fifth floor where upon exiting they walk toward the back wall where several tubes with corpses were. With the aid of onsite coroners in work smocks, Deuce and the Wookie are placed in tubes C7000-d43 and C7000-d44.

Lana gets paperwork from the coroner then provides Kagen the documents for the temporary holding of Deuce. She waives the handling fees because she has a liking for him. She then hands him the pass required to pick up Deuce later and says, "Keep this as it is your notice of intent to retrieve your comrade. He will be placed in a generic casket for no charge at the city's expense. As quadrant police it is our duty to ensure the peace and safety of both citizens and visitors. You can consider this our token of condolence and hospitality. Now if you're ready we can give you a lift to your destination and put you back on schedule", she said her mood shifting from solemn and apologetic to bold, proud and jovial.

Tag Mira and Kagen

19. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Ferdit, Barmaid

"Make it fifteen hundred up front and you got a deal?, the barmaid said in response with a fixed gaze, stern eyes and her face most serious. She hardly even hesitated with her reply as if she already was on her second and potentially final offer. The cards were in her hands. She smiled to Ferdit and said, "No more drinks for you Ferdy". Ferdit frowned and complained. Momentarily Galelia smiled before returning to her business mindset and its like facial expressions. She was not willing for her uncle to lose out on any more than five hundred credits. Noting that the demand would be high for the racer with the race the next day she decided it was not a huge reach for her to be a tough bargainer. Ferdit looked at Skathyn and shrugged as the price seemed fair. But then again, did Shathyn really want to take guidance from the near-drunk merchant?

Tag Skathyn

OOC: Still waiting on the TC reply to the Weequay henchman. Please respond as I have sent a PM on this as well.

20. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Repost
    IC-Aaj Nejer

?Pleasure to meet you TC. I have a feeling we?ll be doing much business together in the future?,

the Weequay said shaking his hand before continuing,

?Hmm, so you don?t believe the Jedi betrayed the Republic either? Seems you and I will get along real fine friend. I liked the Jedi. They were the last good thing in this universe. As a matter of fact, I know a secret that needs to stay between you and me. I know of a Jedi Master that served during the Clone Wars who is hiding out here on Nar Shaddaa?,

the Vorga henchman said with wide eyes.

Tag TC

OOC: This was originally posted on 11/29/09 and is now reposted for response.

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Skathyn

Skathyn scowled slightly but nodded in agreement knowing that it was fair. Looking to Ferdit Skathyn says,

"Well, if we're gonna get it fixed we're gonna have to check that junkyard soon, I have no qualms with a chance of physical danger, and it looks as if you can't have anymore drinks, so it'd be a good time as any to go." Skathyn felt that if he won this race he'd be able to sell the pod for a much better value than what he bought it for.

Tag ~ mmart

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC ~ Sorry for not posting him for a while

IC ~ TC

TC shrugged and replied,

"Well at least some consistancy in my life would be nice. Doesn't truly suprise me that there's a jedi hiding here, after all, only two sith, and a huge amount of clones wouldn't be able to perfectly find all of them, heck, I've heard that at least three of the council members are still alive. Though rumours may be rumours, so I'm not believing all too much until proven. Not that I don't believe you of course." TC found the idea of meeting a fugitive jedi nothing more than another reason to get in trouble, and most likely with Imperial Law, something he felt he'd like to avoid until his crew returned. TC grinned slightly and sat down, feeling that he had little better to do.

Tag ~ mmart

23. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC: Ferdit, Galelia

Ferdit looked to Skathyn and shrugged,

?Sure pal. If you say it?s time, it?s time. Beside?s G won?t let me have any more drinks?.

Ferdit pouted leading Galelia to smile back.

?Excellent, the pod?s yours. My Uncle will be so happy?,

The blond barmaid Galelia said with glee, almost bouncing as she was bubbling with joy. She looked to Ferdit and winked and made the call on her comlink to her Uncle.

When she was done she looked to Skathyn and Ferdit wrote down an address on a piece of paper and said,

?You can pick up the pod at this location. My Uncle?s name is Jathiro. He is aware of the arrangement. Now give me the credits. All deals are cash up front?.

Ferdit looked to Skathyn and said confidently,

?Galelia?s been here for six years. She?s good for it. Besides, we know where to find her?.

Tag Skathyn

24. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC: Aaj Nejer

Aaj smiled and continued,

?You are a wise man. It?s better in these times to only believe what you can see, especially on a deceptive world such as Nar Shaddaa. Nothing is as it seems here, I mean who would expect a Weequay or Clone Trooper to be capable of independent thought, yet alone carry on a conversation. The stereotype of both of our kinds is to point and shoot or attack and defend on command. This world offers many a contradiction?.

He smirked when finished and took a swig of his drink smiling at the approaching Veena.

?Come her love. Get my friend TC here a drink and put it on my tab. Whatever he wants?.

Aaj said, ever the friendly one, as he put a hand on TC?s shoulder as a pal would. He smiled to Veena invitingly who smiled back with an accepting grin. Veena looked to TC with a fixed gaze and light grin and asked,

"What can I get you hunter?"

Tag TC

25. lukemadden77

Sep 14, 2009
    IC Captain Kagen Klaaso
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Police Station/Prison/Morgue
    Time 18:58; Sunset

Kagen looks to Lana and replies,

?Yes Officer Lana. I would be most grateful if you file these lesser charges against these scoundrels?.

Kagen looked to Lash and the Weequay as he spoke showing mercy in his command, tone and in his eyes. When Lash suggested that she would pay for her Wookiee comrades casket, Kagen turned to her with a glimpse of respect for her as she had the character to sacrifice some of her loot to pay tribute to her slain comrade.

Once at the colossal station, Kagen follows Lana through the administrative ground floor to the lift tube which led to the morgue. He takes the paperwork from Lana and smiles as she waives the handling fees. He takes note of her directions and nods in understanding.

?Thank you Officer Lana, you are most kind. We most definitely would appreciate that lift to the Hungry Hunter Hive?,

Kagen looks to Sin?teksa, Kadran and Mira eager to get his crew some drinks and some food as they are far off schedule for some dinner. He looks back to her awaiting her lead as he is the guest in her domain.

Tag Officer Lana, Sin?teska, Kadran and Mira

OOC: Mmart, I appreciate your attention to detail and setting tone, your ability to capture mood is actually pretty awesome. However, I am soooo looking forward to getting this storyline moving a little faster. No offense, I just want to move on to another setting, that?s all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.