1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Voyage of the Hammer - A Smuggler RPG (3 years Before Battle of Yavin)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by mmart23, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmart23 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2009
    star 1
    GM Post
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Police Station/Prison/Morgue
    Time 18:58; Sunset


    "Let's go then",

    Lana says as she leads the crew of the Hammer out of the morgue through the lift tube to the ground floor. She is approached by her Quarren partner Zim Kalaq who says,

    "The Duro huntress Lash Vade and her Weequay assailant Heji Offath have been appropriately processed. The Wookiee Gathayatha has been placed in a casket and is set to be shipped to Kashyyk once we acquire a pilot willing to make the trek?.

    As evidence, Zim gives a holovid to Kagen which shows the full procedure of Lash and Heji being processed to their cell. Justice appeared to work very fast on Nar Shaddaa with police executing laws without the slow movements of the courts.

    The crew then follows Officer Lana Verege and Officer Zim Kalaq?s lead as they exit the compound making haste towards the parking lot where their transport was parked. Taking all of the short cuts she could remember, Lana delivers the crew to the Entertainment Square where they would be a mere fifty meters from the cantina. It was as close as she could get them. Sin?teksa and Kadran exit the transport. R2 does likewise. Kadran reaches up to help Mira out of the craft.

    Sin?teksa looks to the Entertainment Square in awe of its vastness. There had to be hundreds of pubs in this district she mused, grateful to not be hounded at the moment by another blasted vision. Kadran looks to the high concentration of merchants in the Merchant Square between them and the Entertainment Square and tells R2C2 to stay close as he knew from his experience that places like this had all sorts of crafty thieves who would be eager to get their hands on R2 and his modified parts.

    ?Good luck Captain Klaaso. And be careful. This is a rough world. A little too rough for your handsome self I imagine?.

    She smiles and takes off, assuming Kagen exits the craft as his crew does.

    Tag Kagen and Mira

    OOC: Hey Lukemadden77. Hope this is quick enough for you. Sorry to all, if the delay to get to the Hunter has been too long. I just like to pack a lot of detail into my writings. ? Mmart23

  2. lukemadden77 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 14, 2009
    IC: Kagen Klaaso
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Entertainment Square
    Fifty meters from the Hungry Hunter
    Time 19:18; Sunset


    Kagen smiles and waves to Officers Lana and Zim as their transport escapes the sight of the Hammer crew. He lets out a sigh and reaches under his trenchcoat, placing a hand on his DL44. He looks over his shoulder and says,

    "Be alert team. Stay close and don't trust anyone outside of our crew".

    He then presses through the crowd, passing merchants and buyers alike, as he makes his way to the Hungry Hunter Hive, a saloon easy to spot, with the neon sign displaying three dancing twi'leks, as described by the Twi'Lek administrator when they landed.

    The sound of the music within the club reverberated through the entrance leading a grin to fall upon Kagen's face as he loved good music. Kagen takes the lead and walks into the saloon not knowing what else to expect.

    Tag Mira, Kadran, R2C2 and Sin'teksa

    OOC: Thanks MM. I appreciate your storytelling, flexibility and creativity. I will try and post more frequently.
  3. Spatz Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 10, 2008
    star 3
    IC ~ TC

    "A Bantha Blood Fizz, if you don't mind..." TC felt that he was begining to like the Weequay. TC felt that, at the very least, he'd be able to use the Weequay as an informant.

    Tag mmart
  4. mmart23 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2009
    star 1
    GM Post
    Terminal zero-four-zero
    Entertainment Square
    Hungry Hunter Hive lobby
    Time 19:23; nightfall


    Rumblings filled the inner heart of the Hungry Hunter and could be heard as the Hammer crew entered the lobby. Within seconds, a polished silver plated protocol droid hostess with bright yellow illuminated eye sockets asked them,

    "Table for four or would you prefer something at the bar?",

    She was eager to accommodate the newcomers, noting it had been a busy night. Kadran and Sin?teksa looked around taking in the atmosphere of the cantina. All and all it was very nice and clean, akin to the posh music halls of Coruscant proper. R2 bleeped and whirred his frame still next to Kadran. Kadran smiled and responded,

    "Yes, I'm sure the Captain will pay for an oil bath for you. Right Captain?".

    Tag Kagen and Mira


  5. mmart23 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2009
    star 1
    GM Post
    Aaj Nejer & Veena


    Veena smiled and said,

    "Certainly, sure thing boss. Coming right up!"

    Within just shy of a minute, she prepared the drink and placed it in front of TC on a napkin, making eye contact and smiling before turning her attention to Aaj. She put her elbows on the table and hands under her chin, smiling, admiring Aaj. He was so handsome to her, so strong and peaceful as well. She placed a hand on his and said,

    "I take a break in an hour. If you stick around maybe we can share a few dances later."

    Aaj smiled at her and said,

    "Oh I will. Would not want to miss out on a dance with an angel!"

    She blushed as she glided off to her duties. Aaj smiled staring at her as she walked off and disappeared amongst the crowd. He then turned to TC and asked,

    "So what do you intend to do now?"

    Tag TC
  6. GenOochy Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 8, 2003
    star 5
    IC: Mira Lovespirals
    Day 279
    Departing The Hammer on Nar Shaddaa;
    Quadrant A23, Terminal 141, Docking Bay 1

    Too much had happened in the last couple hours and it had left Mira numb and even further withdrawn into her own self. She mentally beat herself for her lack of action in the elevator. She had failed a basic defensive scenario and now one of the crew was dead. She moved closer to the Bith to see if he would talk with her again, and break her rather awkward silence.
    Tag: Game Master

    OOC: Sorry I had been so delayed in posting and that this post is so short. Once I get a little more of a tag, I hope I can return full time and actively engage in this very well managed RP. You are doing a great job moving the story along, MM. Thank you for your game mastering. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.