main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Walk Home (sequel to And This Too Shall Pass L/C story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Healer Apprentice Lina, Nov 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lady_Aurila

Sith_Lady_Aurila Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2000
    Top!
    I vote for angst but then again, I love angst.

More please soon!

2. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    If I survive my exam that'll happen in 45 minutes, I'll try and post something this weekend.

3. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Bringing this to the top for Lina :)

aa :)

4. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Thanks, AA!
    I'll try and post on this sometime this weekend.

5. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Here's a post.

"You're just pulling my leg!"

"I swear it's true!" Lina protested, trying to catch her breath from laughing.

"The ENTIRE rack of practice sabers?"

"Yes!"

"At Obi-Wan?"

"Injury-Magnet, himself" Lina laughed.

Cassel shook his head but a grin broke his face, nonetheless. "And here I thought Sevrin Coligan wasn't inventive" he chuckled.

The healer apprentice rolled her eyes in Cassel's direction. "Don't be so righteous. I distinctly remember SOMEONE intiating a makeout session with Jane Jinn the first day of his lightsaber class."

"It was a just one kiss!" Cassel exclaimed. "And I think I got back what I deserved from what Master Leona made me do as a punishment."

Lina smiled at the memory of Cassel turning a bright red at having to apologize to the less than pleased Jane Jinn. The padawan had been in with Cassel all day in his room. Having been released from the infirmary, the young Governor was ready once again to continue his therapy. And while casual reminiscence about old times was hardly standard for therapy, it was helping Cassel a good deal more than meditation in Lina's opinion.

"Do you remember the Blexian Flu you almost spread throughout the entire temple?" she asked.

"Yes" Cassel nodded. Leaning back in his seat he ran his hand sheepishly through his messed hair. "Gods, I was a horrid little terror, wasn't I?"

"Little? Cassel, it was barely two years ago!"

With a moan, the young man buried his face in his hands. "That makes it worse! I can't even remember why I insisted on opening that Blexian Rose Jar."

"Probably to be a pain in my side, I imagine" Lina replied with a smile. "Well, it did some good. Being quarantined together got us closer."

"Yeah, and me miles closer with the floors of the mess hall" Cassel muttered. The governor straightened up and gave Lina a slight smile. "So...Sevrin Force-threw the entire rack of practice sabers at Obi-Wan, huh? How long was he in the infirmary for that one?"

"Not long at all, I was told."

Cassel's grey eyes widened in exaggeration. "Don't tell me the Kenobi curse is loosening its hold?"

Lina shook her head with a deadpan expression. "Nah...the Force couldn't ignore the nightly prayers of Master An-Paj and have Obi-Wan remain injury-free for too long."

That got a burst of laughter from Cassel. It was good to hear him laugh, even if it was short-lived. Lina glanced at her chrono and realized she was due at the infirmary soon for her evening rotation.

"Force! I've got to go. I'll be late again" she exclaimed. Rising to her feet, Lina took up her bag. Cassel also rose from his chair and followed her to the door and called out to her before she left.

"Lina..."

"Yes?"

"I...I had fun in therapy" he admitted, awkwardly. Rolling his eyes, he dispersed some of the nervousness. "I'm sure you haven't heard that statement that much."

Lina nodded in agreement. "No...but that's good."

"You'll be back later?" he asked.

"If you want, yes."

Cassel smiled. "Good."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Sifa Baladeen was running a hole into the floor. Lina had better be coming for her evening rotation. Before her thoughts could travel any faster, the healer apprentice in question walked in through the infimary doors. Rushing over to her, Sifa nearly bowled the other padawan over. "It's about time! I've been waiting ages to talk to you!"

"I was having a session with Cassel-"

"That started at noon!" Sifa practically shrieked. "How can a therapy session run for six hours!"

Lina frowned and stepped back involuntarily at the volume of Sifa's question. "We just got caught up talking-"

"Six hours! It's like you got sucked into some kind of Cassel-black hole! I was expressly told not to contact you until you were done. And I had to wait six hours!"

"Sifa! What are you going on about?" Lina demanded.

The green eyes narrowed and looked at the healer apprentice with an intense scrutiny. "Are you falling for Cassel again?"

"What?! Sifa...what are you talking about?" The p

6. Jedi-Knight-Irhanah

Jedi-Knight-Irhanah Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2001
    Oooh, YES, yes, Listen to Sifa you must!!
    That was a great post, HAL. So glad to see Cassel doing well, but still, Lina should be with Sevie!

7. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!! WOOHOO!

Now she just has to believe Sifa and GO STOP HIM!!!! *huge grin* Please tell us that you'll get a chance to post more this weekend, Lina. Please!!

8. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    I'm gonna post again tonight with the Lina/Sevrin post. stay tuned!

9. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    The sounds of running water was the only companion for Sevrin as he sat, crosslegged on the soft grass bank. Before he left, the half-Velial thought he should at least write out a lesson plan for the chemistry class he was teaching. To give the new instructor an idea of where he was going. They had only been able to go through a small portion of the syllabus past the most recent exam. The green-gold eyes remained focused to the task at hand and forcefully quenched out any other thoughts. Or feelings. He was going to do this as fast as possible, pack and leave by tomorrow. The sooner the better.

"Sevrin."

The half-Velial felt a familiar sensation run across his body at the sound of Lina's voice but he slammed down upon it. The healer apprentice remained silent as Sevrin sat still, not turning around. After a few moments, she spoke again.

"Why are you leaving?" she asked, quietly.

Keeping his back to her, Sevrin resumed his earlier typing on the small data pad. "Master Daemo got them to open my records. There's some stuff there I want to look into." There was only silence to his reply. "What? Did you think I'd stay here forever?"

The half-Velial saw Lina sit down next to him from the corner of his eye but kept his gaze on the data pad in front of him.

"When will you be back?" she asked. Sevrin thought he heard a tinge of anxiety in her voice but he chalked that up to be his imagination. He shrugged noncommitally.

"Who knows? Depends on what I find there, I guess." He kept his voice light as his fingers continued to fly over the data pad.

"Are you coming back?"

He shrugged again. Sevrin could feel the tension he was creating by being so cold. He had never behaved this detached from Lina. To everyone else, even Master Daemo, yes. But never to Lina.

"Sevrin...why won't you look at me?"

The green-gold eyes shot up from the data pad and looked at Lina. They seemed different somehow. The healer apprentice felt her anxiety increase. "Happy?" he asked, shortly.

"I talked to Sifa" Lina said, after awhile.

"Did you, now?" His attention fell back to the data pad.

"Do you think I'm in love with Cassel?"

Sevrin stopped his typing but kept his eyes on the small square in front of him. "Well, you are."

Lina shook her head. "I was. But during his visit...I realized I'm not. Not anymore. He's my friend and I love him as such but I'm not IN love with Cassel."

A heavy silence stretched out. The only sounds were that of the running water and light brushes of the leaves surrounding them. Lina waited for Sevrin to respond. The dark eyes studied the half-Velial who sat still, staring ahead of him, his face expressionless. And then, his fingers began to type again.

"Sevrin?" Lina didn't know what she had been expecting but she certainly was expecting some kind of response. "Sevrin? I'm not in love with Cassel. You believe me don't you?"

"I do" he answered. "I'm very happy for you." That was it. No look of surprise or even happiness. Lina frowned. Sifa must have been mistaken. Sevrin couldn't be in love with her. But he was....he was angry at her.

"Sevrin...what...what's wrong?"

"I'm very happy for you, Lina" he repeated. "But I have to finish this before I go, which is tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" The healer apprentice was at a loss for words. He was leaving so soon! "Sevrin, don't go" she blurted out, suddenly. "I don't want you to go."

It was what he had wanted to hear before. For Lina to ask him to stay and to even tell him that she wanted him to stay. So why wasn't he happy? Why wasn't he satisfied? Why didn't he believe her?

Because that is what it all came down to. Sevrin didn't believe Lina's words. Raising his eyes, he looked at Lina. He told himself to trust her and to hear the words she spoke and know they were true. But each time he tried, all he could hear were a thousand different other things.

He heard the voices of the boys in the woods who attacked him as a child, calling him a half-breed monster. He heard the voice of his mother's uncle who had called

10. Jedi-Knight-Irhanah

Feb 17, 2001
    Awww! No, no, no!!! Sevrin! You thick headed nerf! *sigh*

Great post HAL!

11. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Sevrin, you you you nerf herder! JKOW is right! Listen to the readers, not HAL. HAL isn't good for you Sev, but Lina is. Why are you leaving? Come ON! If she stuck with you this long, I don't think she really cares if you suddenly developed lepracy!

12. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Lepracy? lol Yeah, listen to her, Sevrin! After all that, he's now afraid that he doesn't deserve her love! Talk about denial with these two ;) Sifa was great too, I can just see her tearing her hair out waiting those six hours!

aa :)

13. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Okay, another. I really hope I'm getting across WHY Sevrin doesn't believe Lina. If not, I'll have to think about another post.

It was almost curfew time when Leona found her padawan in the Meditation Gardens. Lina sat with her legs drawn to her chest, resting her chin on her knees. The small healer had long identified that as Lina's "thinking" position.

"Is this a private party?" Lina chuckled weakly, having sensed her Master long before she spoke. "It's almost time to come home, Lina."

The girl nodded. "I know" she said, softly. After a bit, she spoke again. "Master....how do you know when you're in love?"

The question startled Leona to say the least. The smaller woman sat down next to her apprentice. "I'd imagine you would know how that feels, Lina. You were once in love with Cassel." The healer apprentice remained silent, thinking silently. "Is this about Sevrin?"

"I don't feel the same way with Sevrin that I did with Cassel." The troubled dark eyes kept their gaze on the rushing waters. "Sevrin's leaving tomorrow and he might never come back."

Despair tinged Lina's voice. Leona moved closer to her. "And if he were to change his mind and stay...what would you do, padawan?" she asked, softly.

"I...I'm not sure" Lina answered. "But that's what I want him to do. To stay here." Confusion continued to assail the healer apprentice. She had no idea what word best defined what she felt for Sevrin. Ever since she had met Cassel and had fallen in love with him, that sensation was how she had always defined "love". What she felt around Sevrin definitely was not the same sensation. But it wasn't just friendship or affection. It was something else. Something she couldn't define.

The girl felt her Master's hand cover hers and squeeze it reassuringly as she done so many times before. "Love can be different everytime, my padawan. It might not feel the same, but that doesn't mean it isn't there."

Lina's brow furrowed at Leona's words. "I....I'm just not sure." She turned towards her Master. "It's just...it's always been Cassel. And even though I know I'm not in love with him anymore, I'm..."her words trailed off. The healer kept her comforting grip on Lina's hand. Letting out a sigh, Lina looked into Leona's clear blue eyes. "I'm afraid" she confessed, softly. "I'm afraid of what might happen."

The healer nodded as a wave of understanding swept across her bond to Lina. "It is all right to be frightened, my padawan."

"I wanted to tell Sevrin so many things" Lina began. "But I just couldn't."

"You were unsure of what you felt?"

"Yes...I can't even explain it to myself."

"Then you are perhaps not ready. Not just yet" said Leona. Lina took in her Master's words and nodded slowly. "And what of Sevrin?" the healer questioned.

"He wouldn't even let me talk."

"Then he is not ready to hear either."

"But he's leaving tomorrow! I can't just let him leave without telling him something!" Lina protested.

"Lina, if Sevrin is not ready to hear what you have to say to him, then all the talking in the world will not accomplish anything."

"Then what's to be done?" asked the girl.

"You must wait until both of you are ready. He must learn and if leaving will help him....then you must let him go."

"But what if he never comes back?" Lina whispered.

Leona took her padawan's other hand and held them tightly. "Lina, for all that happens, there is a purpose."

"I know, I know, the Force-"

"Not just the Jedi believe this and it is not isolated to just the Force" Leona interrupted. "Cultures throughout the galaxy, whether they believe in one god or many, believe the world has a purpose. That there is a guiding and ultimate outcome." The blue eyes shined clearly as they gazed at Lina. "If this is meant to be, he *will* come back."

14. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Here's another.

Sevrin was done packing in less than an hour. He didn't have that much to take other than a few articles of clothing and some data pads. Setting the packed bag on the floor, the half-Velial sat at his desk as the overwhelming silence spread throughout the apartment. He had no idea where Master Daemo was and hadn't seen him all day. While Sevrin was sure and understood that Gabrien was avoiding him on purpose, it didn't make it feel any better.

But still....*He deserves to be angry with me.*

Glancing at his desk, Sevrin realized he had yet to grade the last exam his class had taken. Taking the stack of 15 data pads, the half-Velial began to go through them. It had been the first exam he had ever administered. The average on the last one given by the former instructor had been less than stellar. Several of his students had been nervous about this one.

Time ticked by unnoticed as Sevrin lost himself in going over the exams. As he set each data pad to the side after having looked at it, an odd sensation grew inside of him as he assigned each grade. Finally, an hour had gone by and he was done. Leaning back, Sevrin stared at the data pads.

Everyone in his class had received a 95 percentile or above.

A slight smile spread across Sevrin's face at knowing how well they had done. "Everyone pass?"

The voice startled Sevrin out of his thoughts. He looked up at the familiar face of Gabrien Daemo who stood at his room's door, holding a brown parcel. Despite earlier anxiety at having to face his teacher, Sevrin couldn't help the eagerness he felt at telling Gabrien.

"Better than pass. Everyone got into the 95 percentile and up."

A slow smile spread across Gabrien's face at the news. "Congratulations" he said, softly.

"Me? They're the ones who studied."

"And you are the one who taught them" the knight pointed out. Moving into the room, he stepped closer to where Sevrin sat. "You should be proud. You are an excellent teacher."

Sevrin felt an unfamiliar rush of happiness at the compliment. "Thank you, Master" he said, gratefully.

An uncomfortable silence fell as both tried to think of a way to start the conversation again. It was Gabrien who beat Sevrin to a solution. "I wanted to apologize for what I said to you earlier" said the knight.

"It's okay" Sevrin replied.

"It was wrong of me to speak to you like that" Gabrien, continued. "I have no right to tell you what to do or judge you."

"Master, it's okay" insisted Sevrin. He gave a slight smile. "I think I owe you a few outbursts of anger."

Gabrien returned the smile but shook his head. "I should set a better example. I'm a Jedi, after all. I can't cook, I can't keep track of time, and the one thing I had going for me was being tranquil and pleasant. And now I've gone and botched that."

Sevrin chuckled at the exaggerated despair. "You can't possibly be tranquil ALL the time. Even when you don't have me driving you nuts. And keeping track of time...well, time is all relative anyway."

The knight grinned. "And the cooking?"

"Perfectly harmless on its own. Of course, if you mind-whammed someone into eating it that might classify you as a Sith in disguise" Sevrin deadpanned. That got a real laugh out of Gabrien. The knight's laughter slowly died down as he began to realize how much he would miss this. Talking with Sevrin and seeing him everyday. He would miss him dearly. It was then he remembered the other reason for coming in.

"I have something for you" said the knight as he sat down and presented Sevrin with the parcel he had been holding on to. The half-Velial took the gift while looking quizzically at the knight. "I spent all of this evening trying to find a suitable one" said Gabrien.

Unwrapping the store paper, Sevrin found himself looking at a long gray coat. The fabric was thick and looked like it would be warm to wear. He had never received a gift this nice in his life.

"I did some research" said Gabrien. "Gema is supposed to be quite cold this time of year. I thought you migh

15. Jedi-Knight-Irhanah

Feb 17, 2001
    Awwwww, that was a sweet post, HAL. I glad to see Gabrien and Sevrin smoothed out everything before Sevie leaves.

16. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Awwww, that's so touching HAL.

From Cassell and Lina to Sifa, etc. you really put us through an emotional wringer.

Beautifully written!

17. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Okay! Only ONE more post after this one!

It was still dark as Sevrin walked silently next to Gabrien Daemo towards the landing pad. It wouldn't be dawn for at least another half hour but the half-Velial had wanted to leave as quietly and as inconspiciously as possible.

Sifa would undoubtedly kill him for leaving without saying goodbye but Gabrien promised to speak with her. Sevrin smiled slightly at the thought of Sifa punching the messenger. As irritating as she could be, he'd still miss the chatterbox padawan. The pair finally found themselves just outside of the landing pad doors. Gabrien glanced over at Sevrin who stood, pausing.

"Your transport is here" he said, stating the obvious. Sevrin only nodded. "Write when you get a chance. Just once at least to let me know how you're doing."

"I will. I promise."

"Don't promise" requested Gabrien. "Just tell me you will."

"Okay."

There was an awkward silence. Sevrin knew Master Daemo wouldn't walk him to the transport. They would have to say goodbye now. Turning towards the knight, Sevrin spoke, "When Master Soom gets back, please tell him I said goodbye. I didn't get a chance to thank him either."

Gabrien nodded. "He will be sad he didn't get a chance to see you before you left. He was very fond of you."

The silence fell in again. Shifting his bag to one side, Sevrin tried to think of a graceful exit. "Well...I guess I better go" he began, almost shyly. He moved to turn towards the doors when he suddenly felt Gabrien's arms wrap themselves around him. Instinctively, Sevrin stiffened at the sudden contact but the momentary awkwardness faded into the warm embrace.

Closing his eyes, the half-Velial leaned into the taller Jedi as the strong arms around him tightened. "I shall miss you, Sevrin" said the quiet voice.

Wordlessly, Sevrin hung on to his teacher, taking in his words. The two stood that way for a moment longer before Gabrien gently loosened his hold. The knight smiled down at the half-Velial and ran an affection hand through the dark hair. And with that, Gabrien turned and left.

Taking up his bag, Sevrin opened the doors to the landing pad and stepped out. The Coruscant air was cool for early morning and gently caressed his face. Turning around, Sevrin took one last look at the Jedi Temple. He barely remembered the first time he had seen this from the outside. He had been going through such an awful withdrawl at the time. To him, the place might as well have been the 8th ring of Sith Hells. He could barely remember when he had come to be so fond of the place.

As his eyes traveled over the structure, they fell on a single window that overlooked the landing pad. It was the south side of the Observatory Deck from where you could see a wide expanse of the city. Looking up at the window now, Sevrin could see a small blue glow shining brightly behind it. He recognized it as the birthday gift he had given Lina.

Sevrin had no idea how Lina knew he would be leaving this early. But as he continued to gaze up, he was able to make out her soft features, illuminated by the bauble's glow. The healer apprentice didn't wave or move to make her way down to the landing pad but just stood and watched. The dark eyes looked sad.

Sevrin stood as the wind gathered slightly around him, catching his gray coat. The moment stretched for what seemed an eternity before the green-gold eyes blinked, breaking out of whatever trance he had been in. Without a word or gesture, Sevrin reshouldered his bag and boarded the awaiting transport. By the time the sun peeked out from behind the horizon, the shuttle winked out of Lina's sight.

18. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Okay, this is the LAST post for this uber large thread. The LAST ONE everyone! I cannot believe I've written so much about people that started out on the USJS. It blows my mind away.

There will be a third thread to conclude some of the story lines still left open. So, if anyone's panicking, no worries. There is a resolution of some sort.

Anyway, please reply to this one! I need to know what people thought of how I ended it. It took me months to think of a fairly decent ending. (umm...at least I hope it's decent.)

Thank you all for reading, my incredibly loyal, loyal readers!

"I don't think I'll be able to see Master Jinn or Obi-Wan before they leave" said Cassel. "When they get back, can you thank them for me?"

Lina nodded. "Of course." The dark eyes looked over the tall figure, critically. "Are you sure you want to get back so soon?"

"Yes" came the simple answer.

While the healer apprentice still felt slightly apprehensive about letting Cassel get back to Palamede after barely a week, she had to admit he looked miles better than he had before. The two waited on the landing pad for his transport to arrive. Glancing towards Lina who stood at his side, Cassel felt a wave of concern.

"Are you all right?" he asked. Lina nodded, though she did not give a vocal reply. The dark eyes stared off in front of her as if thinking of a distant memory. Cassel had a feeling he knew what or more to the point who she was thinking of. "He'll come back, Lina" Cassel reassured.

"I hope so..." Lina replied, softly.

"I'm sorry myself that I didn't get a chance to talk to him before he left. I didn't get a chance to apologize." A humorless smile appeared on the young man's face. "Though a simple apology would probably seem pretty ineffectual."

Lina looked up at Cassel and knew what he was referring to. "You are not your father, Cassel. They were not your actions."

"Does it matter? Either way a man was executed and a boy lost his father" Cassel stated. The grey eyes wandered around the Coruscant landscape. "They are past sins....but we paying for them" he murmured. During his time at the Temple, Cassel had thought about what was happening to his planet and his people. The civil dispute, the destruction and the rising hatred. At first, it had all seemed so confusing. None of it made sense.

But slowly he had come to see that they were paying for what they had done. They had destroyed an entire race of people. Nevermind if they had been violent. Who were they to play God? Who were the Palamedians to believe themselves so high above the Velials? It had not been their right to drive an entire culture into extinction. And in realizing that, the wars happening on their planet made sense to Cassel.

It was their punishment. Their penance for what they had done.

"Things are changing" he murmured. "It's like I can feel the entire universe tilting and shifting towards a new era...a new reality." The grey eyes remained sad as he stared off, thinking of his father, his friends and Ariadna. "I can barely remember what it felt like to be a child."

Lina remained silent but shifted closer to Cassel as the shuttle arrived and landed with a small thud. The healer apprentice felt a new sorrow at having to bid Cassel farewell for the third time. But she took comfort in the fact that things between them for once in their lives was clear and resolved. Turning towards her, Cassel smiled, touching her cheek. "Thank you, Lina" he whispered.

He knew they would stay in touch. But somehow the Governor felt it would be a long time before they met again. Until then, he would miss his dear friend. Lina's eyes mirrored the melancholy sentiment but she smiled back nonetheless and gently touched the hand that still leaned against her face. "I will see you soon, Cassel."

As she watched Cassel board the shuttle, Lina tucked her hands into the folds of her robe and brushed her fingers over the smooth bauble that lay in the inner folds. While she watched the transport take off, Lina felt her heart cons

19. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

A beautiful series of posts to end with HAL. I loved the embrace between padawan and master and how Sevrin saw Lina at the observation platform. Such emotive posts.

And thank you so much for writing them. Mark me down as a reader for the next ones! All the best for your course and exams and hope to here from you soon.

20. Jedi-Knight-Irhanah

Feb 17, 2001
    WOW!!!! That post was awesome! I loved the way Cassel was reflecting on how times were changing. It was sooo sad, because you know he's right and they aren't going to be good times either.

HAL, you better post the tie up thread soon or we'll all die young of anticipation and wondering what's going to happen with Sev and Lina.

21. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Ok, once I get myself under control I can reply....

I started crying when Gabrien gave Sevrin the present and as they said their goodbyes...

Lina I can't say enough for all the wonderful hours of entertainment you gave me with this story. You made me laugh and cry with your incredble writing.

I'm so glad we'll get a third thread of these awesome characters.

Thank you Lina!

22. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Thank you to Calamity Jinn, Jedi Knight Irhanah, and Healer Leona for replying!

For reasons I'd rather not get into right now, (this is a classic case of good things come out of bad things) I'm in a really depressed mood. But due to this depressed mood, I may create the third thread soon, like today. In times of depression, I turn to the JC, you see.

So, just to let you know. I may write a bit of my paper but most likely the next thread will be up today. (I'm REALLY bad with building anticipation. *G*)

23. Sith_Lady_Aurila

Sith_Lady_Aurila Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2000
    Wonderful ending, HAL! Superb!
    I'm glad to hear that there will be more.
    Sorry to hear you are depressed and I'd hate to take joy in it but if it makes you get the next thread up faster...well, at least some good can come from it.

Thank you so much for all the writing you've done for us!

24. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Good post, good story.

25. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Lina!!!!!! You MUST begin writing the next one RIGHT NOW! You have NO choice, understand?

Oh, those last posts were so wonderful!!!! And Cassel's thoughts about paying for his father's sins was good, too. All of it was good. Especially that Lina was thinking of Sev and not Cassel.

But nothing was resolved! Wicked woman!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.