main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The War College

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SmugglersDawn, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmugglersDawn

SmugglersDawn Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2006

The War College

In the 26th century the world is a very different place. The United States and Canada are gone, replaced by the socially rigid, authoritarian Confederacy of the Yukon. Also gone is the electronic age-destroyed in the apocalyptic Storm Times that devastated the globe and decimated the world's population in the late twenty-first century. It is now, once again, an age of steam, an age of lighter-than-air craft, an age of feudalism and knighthood, and for some, an age of conquest

You are a young Soldier training at the War College. It is a time of approaching revolution. Tensions are growing high between the Yukons, Slavs, Turks, and Chinese. THe Turks, Slavs, and Chinese have banded together for saftey against the approaching war the Yukons are on the verge of starting in the name of conquest. You are the Yukon's Finest, selected from an early age for the best training available.

You are in the War College to learn the deadly arts that make the Yukons unbeatable. Being that it is your first year there you have a choice of professions and areas. What will you train to be the possibilities are endless the danger is real should you succeed and be sent to the front line. If you should fail you would be stripped of all rank and if your lucky you'll be sent to work th 220s with the rest of your failed brother, although if you so desire you could train to be one.

Branches of the Yukon Military

S.A.(Special Affairs): The Yukon's version of the Military Police, viscious and hated by all other branches of the Yukon Military, usually come from either Mercenaries, or extremly gifted killers from the War College.

Army: The Yukons main ground force, it is the bulk of the Yukon Military, it is usually comprised of C Students at the War College, deadly at close ranges Yukon Army members shouldn't be messed with for their grades.

Marines: The Elite Yukon Army Members are sent here, extremly hard to get into you need top-notch grades if you expect to get into here. Also the Elite Blue Jackets, The Protectors of The Fitzpatrick Family are only recruited from the Marines.

Navy: The Yukons Navel Force. Same as Marines need top-notch grades to get into it.

Air Force: The Pilots of the Yukon Army, very good at what they do. They are the key to victory.

The Timmerman: Sercet non-military organization, run the Blinking Stars and the Storm Machines. Engineer only Organization.

Classes

Sniper: A master at Guerilla Combat, and Long Range Combat. Wears the lightest armor but has the most powerful weapon. Focuses more on Training Exercises than studies. Takes advanced survival and marksmanship courses. Marine only class.

Riflemen: The Bulk of the Yukon Military, reliable and extremly efficient. Good mix of Classes and Training Exercises. Army only Class.

Elite Riflemen: The Best of the Best Riflemen. Extremly good marksmen, very reliable a group of them have been known to hold off an approaching army 5 times their size. Marine and Army only.

Sailor: Yukon Navelmen take advanced navigation courses and cannon working classes. Focus more on studies then exercises. Navy Only.

Pilot: The Pilots of the Yukon Military, posses fast reflexes and are very smart. Take advanced navigation and survival courses. Navy and Air Force only.

Engineer: Takes advanced math, science, and engineering courses. Focus entirely on studies. The only class that can become Timmermen.

S.A. Soldier: Focus very little on studies more so on close range combat, survival courses, and pistol marksmenship classes. S.A. only class.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Age:(You dont ave to be the normal college age you can be any where from 18-50)
    Sex:
    Nationality: (We are all Yukon but you can put what you descended from, no traitors from other countries)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Military Branch:
    Class:
    Decorations:(If any)
    Weapon:(For training exercises only)
    Military History:
    Biography:

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm working on C-S, should be sent by tomorrow...

3. Odd_Ball13

Odd_Ball13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    I see that my thred ranking systeam is now a refrence for others lol i might consider joining.
    [face_coffee]

EDIT: Are there any navy SEALs?

4. SmugglersDawn

SmugglersDawn Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2006
    No there are no Navy SEALS

5. Odd_Ball13

Odd_Ball13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    OCC: Funny when i went to my dads officer( he works in the navy) i saw a book that said "The Blue jackets book."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.