main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The War of the Red Diamond---- An Elder Scrolls RP

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by godofwar1233, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godofwar1233

godofwar1233 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    ProLog

In the year of 3E 120 Kintyra II becomes the next Empress of the Septim Dynasty. Her uncles, Cephorus, King of Gilane and Magnus and Magnus, King of Lilmoth were at attendance in the coronation, but Queen Potema of Solitude were banished after insulting Kintyra in the front of the Elder Council. This banishment results a war, a civil war known as the War of Red Diamond.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

The War of the Red Diamond Part 1

With the war begining the empire is in a busel about the start of the campaign this is where you come in you will create your own history as either a great warlord or a lowly soldier.Note:This is almost like the System Lords except you must start with a small estate and a mine from there you will be contacted by either the empire or the Potema Rebels at random.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Becoming a Ruling warlord

To become a ruling warlord you must conquer small settlments and take slaves. Once you take over a small settlment you will start taking taxes from them depending one which faction you are with.

Knight factions

Knight factions are samll factions that you can join but can not rise in rank. You must specilize in combat to be contacted by a knight in a faction.

Empirial Knights
    --Knights of the Nine
    --Blades
    --Knights of the Rose
    --Knights of the Dragon

Potema Rebel Knights
    --Circle Knights
    --Knights of the Flame
    --Knights of the Hawk
    --Iron Knights
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Side Factions

These are factions that you may hear me say.
    --Morag Tong
    --Dark BrotherHood
    --Mages Guild
    --Fighters Guild
    --Theives Guild
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Buildings that are buildable

--Ebony Mine --- Cost: 3000 Septims
    --Gold Mine --- Cost: 2000 Septims
    --Iron Mine --- Cost: 1000 Septims
    --Barracks --- Cost: 4000 septims
    --Market --- Cost: 3000 Septims
    --Mages Tower --- Cost: 10000 Septims (Only if you specilize in Magic)
    --Fighters Guild Barracks --- Cost: 9000 Septims (Only if you join the Empire)
    --Castle --- Cost: 30000 Septims (You may name your castle E.g Castle Frankinstine)
    --Deadric Paridise --- Cost: Pricless (You must worship a deadric Prince)
    --Naval Center --- Cost: 15000 Septims

Deadric Princes
    --Azura Deadric Princess of Dawn and Dusk --- Plane of Oblivion: Moonshadow
    --Boethiah Deadric Princess of Deciet,conspiricy + --- Plane of Oblivion: Arena
    --Clavicus Vile(Lord Vile) Deadric Prince of wishes --- Plane of Oblivion: Unknown
    --Hermaeus Mora Deadric Prince of fate --- Plane of Oblivion: Apocrypha
    --Hircine Deadric Prince of Hunting --- Plane of Oblivion: Unknown
    --Mehrunes Dagon Deadric Prince of Destruction --- Plane of Oblivion:Deadlands
    --Mephala Deadric Prince of obscirity --- Plane of Oblivion:Unknown
    --Nocturnal Deadric Princess of Night and Darkness --- Plane of Oblivion:Unknown
    --Peryite Deadric Prince of the Lowest Relms of Oblivion --- Plane of Oblivion: Unknown
    --Vaermina Deadric Princess Nightmares --- Plane of Oblivion: Unknown

All of these Deadric Princes are worshipable and you may get a Enchanted Item as a reward(Only after a quest).

Recrutable Units
    *Mine Worker Cost: 50 Septims each
    *Imperial Battalion Cost: 750 Septims (Only if you are with the Empire)
    *Rebel Battalion Cost: 500 Septims (Only if you are with the Potema Rebels)
    *Milita Battalion Cost: 250 Septims (Only if you are still neutral)
    *Imperial Light Calvary Cost: 1100 Septims (Only if

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    godofwar1233 Approved

Name: Zorma Half-Tail
    Skill Specialization: Magic
    Race: Argonian
    Estate Location: Lillandril
    Home Province: Summerset Isle
    Weapon Details: An unremarkable steel wakizashi
    Appearance: A relatively large Argonian, with the skull being about eighteen inches long; unlike other Argonians, his domed skull is relatively small, slightly flattened from side to side, and pear-shaped; it can easily be distinguished from the broader, larger domes of some Argonians; while the dome is reduced, the ornamentation over the skull is more elaborate than in any other Argonian; short, conical hornlets cover his nose, and the back corners of his skull bear an enormous pair of massive, backward-pointing spikes, up to two inches in diameter and six inches long; these are surrounded by 2-3 smaller spikes
    Other Notable Features: Only has half of a tail (hence his name);prefers to wear vibrant or extravagant robes to take attention away from his tail if not cover it entirely
    Bio: Born in Daggerfall, Zorma?s parents took a ship from their home in High Rock to escape the prejudice of the locals and made their way south to Lillandril. There, they found much less prejudice as a former slave race, but this caused much hostility between the Argonians and those who had formerly owned Argonian slaves. Zorma?s parents kept him safe for many years, until the age of sixteen where he was threatened by an angry mob and mutilated in the process. His tail was cut in half, leaving him with a bloody and meaty stump, his only sanctuary lying within a local priest.

The priest took Zorma in to treat his wounds, and told him that those with prejudice were always going to exist. Although the kindness shown to him over the weeks of his recuperation by the kind priest moved him, Zorma felt the need to exact revenge. Stealing a scroll that contained a fire spell, Zorma committed an act of arson against the leader of mob by setting the building and adjacent structures ablaze. Caught in the act, Zorma was arrested and jailed for many years.

At his release at age twenty, he traveled back to his home as a poor peddler in search of his family. Asking around, he found that shortly after he was jailed, the mob killed his parents as well as the priest who harbored him and allowed him a chance to live. Disheartened beyond belief, Zorma fled and made it his duty to study the magic arts and rain destruction down upon those who would threaten him. He sharpened said skills alongside that of a short blade, coming into a small estate of his own by killing the inhabitants inside and disposing of their bodies at sea.

Zorma now harbors ill-feelings towards all human races, but is not beyond forming alliances with them to further his own plans and gains. He strives to bring about war against those who would and have wronged him and his sights are instantly set upon those in Daggerfall.

3. godofwar1233

Jun 22, 2007
    I will also Make a character though he will not perform as you all do.

Name: Duke Samuel Remmington
    Skill Specilization: Combat
    Race: Human
    Estate Location: Close to Lake Remora
    Home Province: Cyrodiil
    Weapon Details: Large Elven Long Sword
    Apperance: Imperial Dragon Armour
    Other Notely Features: Blind in his right eye with a scar along it.
    Bio: Little is known about him only that he is related to Uriel Septim III distent cousin.He is very well known inside the Imperial City only because he is helping the empire destroy the Pometa Rebels.

4. godofwar1233

Jun 22, 2007
    Well start when we have two more people

5. lieutenant_ketch

lieutenant_ketch Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2006
    I have sent my character sheet in and waiting for approval.

6. godofwar1233

Jun 22, 2007
    Update: Battalions Units:500
    --To Replace you get 10 units for every 10 Septims.

7. godofwar1233

Jun 22, 2007
    Alright we will start any new players are welcome in at any part of the game.

8. godofwar1233

Jun 22, 2007
    I the almighty god of War Approve this message

Name: Reshon Marock
    Skill specialization: stealth
    Race:wood elf
    Estate Location:in the hills above the imperial city
    Home Province: cyrodill
    Weapon Details: An ebony katana and a steel bow.
    Apperance:a light tanned skin, with glass armor that is tinted a deep sea blue as the glass and black armor with orange outlinings
    Other Notely Features: worships Azura
    Bio: Born in the same estatae he lives in now, at the age of 6 he ran away to the morag tong guild. He trained until the age of 23. At which time both his parents had died. he left the guild to take over his parents mine.

9. godofwar1233

Jun 22, 2007
    We shall begin tomarro so be ready

10. lieutenant_ketch

lieutenant_ketch Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2006
    sorry i was coming back from a trip but thanks for posting my character sheet.
    Name: Reshon Marock
    Skill specialization: stealth
    Race:wood elf
    Estate Location:in the hills above the imperial city
    Home Province: cyrodill
    Weapon Details: An ebony katana and a steel bow.
    Apperance:a light tanned skin, with glass armor that is tinted a deep sea blue as the glass and black armor with orange outlinings
    Other Notely Features: worships Azura
    Bio: Born in the same estatae he lives in now, at the age of 6 he ran away to the morag tong guild. He trained until the age of 23. At which time both his parents had died. he left the guild to take over his parents mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.