main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The War of the Sith : Beginning of the War.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MASTER-OF-EVIL, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General-Han-Solo

General-Han-Solo Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: Dark Jedi Destiny
    Vjun - The City of the Damned

Both Destiny's grinning at the sametime while the old man had a knife to Destiny's neck on the right speeder.
    "Fool of a man, you seriously think we were going to kil lyou with that detonator back there, our job was only to keep you distracted which i must say brother worked more than we anticipated..hehehe." Destiny with the knife to his neck laughing.
    "Foolish old man, kill him and you kill your Jedi hostage in the Fortress, as they have a Force-Bond which is both of us, what happens to one of them happens to the other, you don't want innocent blood on your hands with your foolish attempt at being the hero, old man." Destiny said to the unstable Jedi.
    They were nearing the stadium now as it came into view and now it was the old man's move.
    "So what's it going to be Old man, a rescue mission or a innocent die's by a Jedi's hand who was suppose to rescue him but instead is murdered by him." Both of them said at the sametime.

Tag: Kal-El.

2. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    ~IC~ Kal
    ~Location~ Fortress

?So a force-bond you have Destiny with Jedi Fate, thank you for that information?

Kal touched Destiny Head with the free hand for a microsecond that was all he needs to know the exact location where fate is in the Fortress, forced-bond came in handy for Kal in the pass to track someone that he has been looking for, and now it came in handy again to trace Jedi Knight Fate.

?Goodbye young Jedi? Kal said as he let to off the speeder and stopped in mid air while the Two destiny?s continued on

?Now I know where fate is, I can go and get him?

Kal transported inside the fortress to exactly where Fate is.

?This will all be over soon? Kal said to a weak looking Jedi Knight Fate.

~TAG~ Destiny and Fate

3. General-Han-Solo

General-Han-Solo Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: Dark Jedi Destiny the third.
    Vjun - Fortress of the Damned.

With his head facing down, the old man thought this was Fate that only made this next move even more pleasing. Lifting is head slowly up to face him.
    "Hehehe...you have no idea, gullible old fool, you would think we will lead you straight to Fate, you must be some kind of gungan to believing your opponents to an extent...its true what they say about having a Force-Bond with Fate but that only goes so ever far. Fate is no longer on the planet, the moment you landed with your partner, he was shipped off planet by the time you two reached the City of the Damned, it was all part of the plan to bring you here on Vjun, even now your aquaintance on Yavin IV, his station was destroyed after you left, the people in Darharka City are completely wiped out and now its your turn aswell as your friends down their fighting, there's nothing you can do to stop us now, even now we don't even know where Fate is, he won't make it that much longer anyway." Destiny said as he pulled up a trigger with a red button and looked at the old man before him.
    "The Beginning of the war begins now..." And presses the button and kills himself with a knife to his neck, now the Fortress started to shake violently and a mechanical voice suddenly sounded...

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR TOUR OF THE FORTRESS OF THE DAMNED, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT STAY AND FOR OUR DESSERT PACKAGE, I PRESENT TO YOU THE SHADOWREAPER WHICH WILL DETONATE WITHIN 60 SECONDS WHICH MEANS THE PLANET WILL SPLIT IN HALF AND ANYTHING THAT IS LIVING WILL DIE....I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US AGAIN FOR WHERE IN SPACE IS VJUN NOW TOURS..."

Tag: Everyone on Vjun.

4. DARTH_BLOOD

DARTH_BLOOD Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Jedi Knight Fate
    The Maw - Unknown Facility.

Fate suddenly opened up his eyes and looked about and what he saw was something out of the Council Archives holovids of the wars of the past, he stepped up from his bed and looked out the window and saw above in space, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of ships of various sizes and types until his neck ached and started to rubbing it and look below on the deck outside and saw upon millions of soldiers, doing routine's and what was worse he recognizes who they were and they were ready for War there was no denying it these soldiers were bred for battle and not even the Sith could come up with something like this. All of a sudden Fate felt faint and afraid where he was now....this is not good and then suddenly he started to back away from the viewport and then he stumbled against something solid and took a moment to notice and it was man...
    "Welcome Jedi, you are the first in the galaxy other than our prisoner's to marvel at our achievement before you," The regarded Fate.
    Fate noticed his room more clearly and saw some long reptillian looking creatures all over the room and wondered what they were..
    "Ahh you like our security, natural Jedi protection, we have discoveerd these creatures create a bubble in the Force which if a Jedi like yourself try to use your powers of the Force they would be most useless when you are around them which also means your connection to the Force is severed until your out of their range which in this case is next to impossible, Jedi." The man said in a cold calm tone.
    "Howcome the Jedi haven't heard of it?" Fate replied.
    "Because they are so blinded behind those Temple walls, don't even know that the Sithlords themseleves have penetrated Coruscant during the Mandalorian War over 30 years ago and these creatures do have a name, they are called Yasalmari, young Jedi Fate." The man before him said and turned and left all of a sudden.
    Now i can see why Darth Scimitar had allied himself with them now....

Tag: Anyone.

5. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    GM Update:

Regarding the 5 character rule i introduced on March 20 will now be scrapped for the time-being after some heavy discussion with some of the supporters of the rpg will now be changed.
    This means, all players are still allowed to have 5 characters and 2 of the 5 character(s) are allowed to be on the same faction just the limit of 2 characters at any given time will be scarpped which means you are allowed to have all 5 characters active at the sametime.
    But all other rules apply on how they work.

1st Rule: Only 2 of your character(s) can be of the same faction if you choose to have 2 of the same thats upto you but as for the others they cannot be on the same faction as your 1st, so eg, if your 1st is a jedi the 2nd must be either in Sith Order:, Republic
    Military:, Sith Military:, Free Agents and so forth.

2nd Rule: If 2 characters of the same faction they cannot engage
    your other character(s) in combat in the Rpg but may interact
    with one another but nothing further than that, as for the other 3 characters it is allowed.

3rd Rule: Characters cannot use any
    knowledge from their character's opposing faction(whats the
    next move and what to do next in the rpg among their
    Primary Faction) must start out fresh as if it was your
    only character and cannot use any knowledge to his/her
    advantage for the 2nd character from your 1st as this
    is will be unfair to other players. But if you have 2 characters of the same faction then this allowed but other than that it is forbidden.

MASTER-OF-EVIL

6. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Mara Bringer of Light

Fate's blue blade caught the blow, holding Destiny's green lightsaber at bay, locking the two in a contest of strength, physical and of the Force.
    "You fight well for a crimelord who clearly has training from someone who knows the Jedi arts," Mara congratulated, and her lightsaber began to move out, just a bit, forcing The Boss back.
    Then all of a sudden the whole city came alive as a mechanical voice rang through the whole city...

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR TOUR OF THE FORTRESS OF THE DAMNED, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT STAY AND FOR OUR DESSERT PACKAGE, I PRESENT TO YOU THE SHADOWREAPER WHICH WILL DETONATE WITHIN 60 SECONDS WHICH MEANS THE PLANET WILL SPLIT IN HALF AND ANYTHING THAT IS LIVING WILL DIE....I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US AGAIN FOR WHERE IN SPACE IS VJUN NOW TOURS..."

Closing her gaping mouth at what she heard and looked now at a grinning hooded face before her and seeing Hakura stopping in her tracks. Then Mara realised this was a trap and they fell heads first into it and there was nothing she could do about it, the rescue mission just became a suicide mission.

Tag: Darth Wicked and The Boss.

7. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: The Boss
    Vjun - City of the Damned

"You fight well for a crimelord who clearly has training from someone who knows the Jedi arts," Mara congratulated, and her lightsaber began to move out, just a bit, forcing The Boss back.

"This is just the beginning, my dear Lifebringer!" The Boss replied cooly.
    Reaching into the contents of his pouch, he pulled what looked like a comlink and spoke into it with his off hand.
    "Fett it is time for the final phase and i'll meet you at the Rendezvous Point." The Boss spoke into it and placed it back into his pouch.
    At the sametime a dark shadow was arriving behind him from above and its weapon's were clearly aimed at the two women below.
    "Sorry to cut our first date short, beautiful but as the saying goes, Business before pleasure my dear's. This battle is far from over, i'll guarentee it." He said and leapt to the edge of the ramp and saluted with Destiny's lightsaber as he went off into the distance.
    "Where too, sir?" His pilot said over the comm.
    "To where it all began, pilot...

Ruusan

Tag: Mara and Darth Wicked.

8. Mandalore_Fett

Mandalore_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    IC: Masamune
    Vjun - City of the Damned - Sport's Arena.

"You have a lot to answer!" Masamune called to Mandalore, his voice sounding thin in the thunderous downpour of gunfire and wind.
    "It'll go easier on you, and---"
    He stopped suddenly, registering the report of a heavy laser somewhere in his subconscious. The Force had him moving instinctively before he even understood what was happenin, leaping and flying across the air in a double somersault.
    He landed to find the ground shaking violently under his feet, quaking from the thunder of Slave V's heavy laser cannon, which swung around to follow him.
    Masamune had to diveagain, but this time the bouncing report sent him sprawling to the ground, his Bushido Blade skidding his grasp across the surface.

Tag: Mandalore Fett and Lord Crispo.

9. Mandalore_Fett

May 27, 2005
    IC: Mandalore Fett

"Fett it is time for the final phase and i'll meet you at the Rendezvous Point."

"As you wish." Fett responded.
    As his craft Slave V caught the Guardian of Light unawares, it was his time too leave as he saw that Masamune fell too the ground and the bounty hunter flew upto and onto the ramp and the doors closed once inside and lifted off from the battlefield below as he saw the Fortress started to fall apart and flew through Vjun's atmosphere and into the darkness of space and saw in the distance was a Republic capital ship orbiting the planet, he made some slight adjustments and kept his distance between him and the Republic vessel and pulled the hyperspace levers and stars beame starlines and vanished.

Tag: Masamune and Lord Crispo.

10. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ~IC~ Kal
    ~Location~ Holding Cell...Bad Place....Fortress

*Kal watch the 3rd destiny kill him and listen to the warning that was being blared across the entire planet*

"Oh well time to leave then"

Kal turned around and well found himself in a cell, an empty place; mmm...this wall looks promising. And then Kal forced pushed his way though the wall and started glide towards his fighter, on the way he got on his comlink to his astromech droid

"Get the fighter ready and take off I will meet you in mid air, Kal could see in the distance that his fighter was started to lift off the ground on pre-flight so Kal picked up the speed and started to get faster and faster, he watched as it took off the ground was starting to crack's open in Vjuns surface and where Kal's ship was just moments before had been replace by a huge whole that appears from beneath the surface. The whole planet was falling apart.

Kal flew upwards to his waiting fighter, got in and closed the hatch and took off before he had time to strap himself in, Kal turned and look behind him and watched as the planet was split in half right down the centre.

~TAG~ No One

11. Mandalore_Fett

May 27, 2005
    IC: Masamune

Masamune lifted up his head just in time to see the craft Slave V's engines glare to life as it rose upto the sky. Masamune got to his feet and dusted himself off and used the Force to call for his Bushido Blade to him.
    "Mmm....the fog of the Force is lifting, strange indeed." Masamune said to himself. Then he looked above and saw that Lord Crispo was still standing up on the railing and saluted.
    "I apologize for not challenging you to a dual Guardian of Light, it would of been an honour to face you but as i know you can sense, that is my Master's call sign, i must make the preparations for his return, i take my leave and next time we meet face to face it will be our last." He said smugly and call the retreat of the droids and saw a drop ship land behind the arena and all the droids vanished through the stands.
    "Commandos bring the bodies of the fallen men and they will be taken on board the Scout and give them a proper and wel-deserved rest," Masamune regarded his men.
    "Masamune, we just saw two vessels leave the system and from up here the planet is already crumbling in half and we just saw Slave V go into hyperspace a moment ago," Captain Strike said on Masamune's comlink.
    "How many known planet's along their known trajectory do we have, I'm not letting them go this easy, there's too much at stake here and we need answers and Fett is one of those answers." Masamune said confidently.
    "A shuttle should be there to pick your team up, the sooner off the rock the better." Strike said over the comm.
    Masamune turned to see the shuttle above him landing in the arena and he turned and stretched out with his senses, and still found that Mara was still here and he sensed also the Sith apprentice but when he touched her in the Force something was not right something has changed within the woman...
    "Sir, all are aboard." The commando leader said to the Guardian.
    "Good, let's leave this place and regroup with the others." With his Bushido Blade on his shoulder, he looked over his shoulder once more as the Shuttle rose above the arena saw the city has already crumbled and as he was about to tell the pilot to go over and pick up Mara, he saw that Jasmine's ship was coming out of Darharka City and heading towards her. With this he smiled to himself, always has a way of getting out of rough situations with that the shuttl ramp closed up and flew towards the awaiting Republic ship the Scout above Vjun in space....

Tag: Lord Crispo and Mara and Darth Wicked.

12. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Mara Bringer of Light

While everything around was collapsing around her, Mara instinctively called her daughter's ship the Unpredictable to her and now could see it coming into view. Mara looked back at the Sithlord before her.
    "Hakura!!! Come with me quickly before its too late. You can bring your ship along by tractor beam off my ship. Come with me and i'll make sure to fill the empty void that exists within you!" Mara yelled as loud she could above the destruction around her and now the Unpredictable is hovering above her with the ramp lowered to leap on. Mara leapt immediately onto it and reached her arm out below to Hakura.

Tag: Darth Wicked.

13. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ For those who were wondering about the Fate of the Outrider: This is for you.

~IC~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*THUMP*~~~~*THUMP*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*THUMP*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*THUMP*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*thump*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thumping sound stopped. Everything was pitched black. What made things disorientating was the detached weightless sensation I am experiencing. I remained calm as I tried to recollect my thoughts, but everything remains just a fuzzy haze. Gradually a harsh white light filled my vision.
    ?I have been waiting for you.? A voice filled the void. I turned and then saw ?her?. A glowing aura surrounds her. My vision must be deceiving me as I don?t believe what I am seeing. Then she opened her mouth and spoke; her voice was like a sweet melody that echoed around me. ?Only you came earlier than expected.?
    ?So we meet again at last.? My voice sounding very hollow.
    All she did was smile back. An ill feeling of dread took over me.
    ?This can?t be happening, it?s a dream, a frightful dream.?
    ?Why do you say that?? She asked
    ?Because we shouldn?t even be here.? Raising my voice louder than intended. ?I?m so sorry.? I whispered. The pain of it all started to come back.

?Shhh.? She said, taking hold of my hand. I noticed a pale blue aura emitting from my own. ?Fear not, there is no reason to be upset. You are safe here with me.?
    I could feel myself sinking as the harsh reality hit me. Her hand holding mine the only thing keeping me afloat.
    ?I have fallen.? My voice broke. ?My time is over, the Aspirian Sun has set.?
    ?Your journey is far from over. This is just the beginning.? She comforts me. ?Your time has not come yet.?
    ?What is my journey?? I questioned, feeling more and more uneasy.
    All she did was looked at me with her all knowing eyes if to say I already know.
    ?No.? I shook my head. ?No, no, no, no, no. I have waited a long time for this moment. I just want peace. This is the only chance of it I ever had. I am not leaving.?
    ?You don?t have a complete say in the matter I?m afraid.?
    ?Don?t have a say in the matter? I am here. What more is there to be? I am now complete.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*THUMP*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ?Are you?? She questioned and raised an eyebrow.
    I hesitated before sighing. ?I thought I knew.?
    ?They still need you.?
    I closed my eyes. ?No one needs me.? I muttered. More pain flooded in as memories came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*THUMP*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Estelio nin.?
    I stopped and looked at her curiously. ?When did you know how...?
    ?Surely you know you can?t hide anything from me.? She smiled.
    ?Doesn?t look like I can either. I take it you know what I need.?
    ?I know what you want, but I don?t think you know what you need.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*THUMP*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?I cannot go back.?
    ?Why is that??
    ?I will not go back.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*THUMP*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?I am willing to leave this life behind me.?
    ?This choice is not an easy one to make.? She stressed to me. ?You will lose everything.?
    ?Please understand what I am saying.?
    ?I cannot allow you to t

14. Darth_Vorath

Darth_Vorath Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    IC: Darth Wicked
    Where: City of the Dammed

Everything had started to go chaotic, this was not in the plans, not in the slightest. Well looks like plans were about to change. Building were crumbling, the ground was shaking and splitting in two. Hakura quickly looked around her, pepole were running everywhere trying to get away, her ship was not very close to here and she knew she didn't have much choice in the matter.

She ran a few steps forward, then turned in the direction of the voice yelling her name, It was Mara. At first she narrowed her eyes, but while she didn't want accept the help at first there was no other choice, it was either risk dying or risk taking the help of a Jedi.

Her emerald eyes shone green slightly as she quicked her pace towards the Jedi. Just as she was nearing Mara, the groud crumbled beneath her. Using the Force she jumped into the air and reached her right hand out towards Mara who caught it and pulled her onboard.

Hakura straightened up and dusted off her cloak, before looking at Mara. "You must understand how strange this feels accepting help from you...but alliances aside....thank you." she said speaking for once to the Jedi in her normal tone. "This was an unexpected turn of events for us both, I did not think something like this was going to happen." she said glancing again outside as the ramp door began to close.

Tag: Mara, anyone else on her ship.

15. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Mara Aeris Blade
    Vjun - En-route > Ruusan.

"You must understand how strange this feels accepting help from you...but alliances aside....thank you." she said speaking for once to the Jedi in her normal tone.
    "This was an unexpected turn of events for us both, I did not think something like this was going to happen."

"Tell me about it, it usually never is but we must work with what we have and for the moment it isn't much. Come we must get off Vjun first and then we can decide what will happen next." Mara saying as she was walking into the cockpit and Hakura following her and she sat in the copilot's chair next to Mara while they were plotting their escape off the crumbling planet around them.
    "I hope your ship has a slave-unit so it can track my ship because if it doesn't i'd say goodbye to it right about now." Mara said through her gritted teeth as the Unpredictable just had a near miss from a mountain face as they were climbing up into Vjun's upper atmosphere.
    And finally the pulled through and now were in the darkness of space and Mara sighed with relief and she turned to face Hakura.
    "Well now we are off Vjun, we need to have a long talk with one another, and---," As she was about say, when a incoming transmission came into her sights between her and Hakura and it was tiny figure of Masamune.
    "Greetings Lady Mara, it was unfortunate that i have to do it through holo-trans than in person but the events on Vjun changed my plans as we are currently now looking at nearby planets for the bounty hunter Fett well back to the point and i have important news for you regarding the campaign to retake the communications center on Abregado-Rae we were successful in stopping the Sith occupation of the planet and captured the sith Admiral Nil Posundim which he has been transferred to Grand Admiral Seerdon on Kashyyyk and then he will take him to Coruscant for trial. Now it brings to my reason i had to talk with you is that it wouldn't have been a Republic victory if it wasn't for your daughter Jasmine," Masamune paused,
    "Where is Jasmine Mas? I thought she would be with you?" Mara suddenly seemed concerned.
    "That is what this next part is about. Jasmine sacrificed herself to destroy the enemy flagship that insured our victory on the planet, i did convince her otherwise but as stubborn as she is she was committed, im curious why you haven't felt her passing in the Force becoming one with the Force, Mara?" Masamune's voice became distant to Mara.
    Mara's being became a stirring of emotions running within her and she looked at Masamune's holo-image before her.
    "Why can't i feel her passing Mas? If i cannot feel her becoming one with the Force then she's not---"But before Mara could even mutter those incompleted words, all of a sudden the shroudness of the Force and the Disturbance of Force became one and suddenly the veil was lifted before her eyes and saw the galaxy through the Force and she saw something that was heading at her at terrible speeds and then all of a sudden Mara was hit hard into her seat feeling the loss of her daughter piercing through her entire body and she collapsed from her seat onto the floor. She couldn't breath and she looked up at Hakura's face and then to Masamune.
    "Mas.......tell me.....what were....last words...please, Mas?" Mara managed to say.
    "Say hello to my mother for me." Masamune said calmly.
    "That sounds like Jasmine, even though its hard to admit it even her Father would've been proud of what she did and even i've tried not to see it but ever since she was a small girl she is more like her father than she was with me from her walk, and her command of the Force and had that leadership quality that her father was known for......why Mas, was i mean't to suffer of being reminded of her father day after day i didn't want her taught in the ways of the Force because of what happened to her father but i knew i couldn't deny her heritage, her origins, tell me Mas did she know about Blade before she died?" Mara said trying to hold back the tears welli

16. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    Name: Mara Aeris Blade
    Homeplanet: Corellia
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Left the Jedi Order to explore the Outer Rim and Has now returned to the Jedi after Feeling the disturbance in the Force
    Personality: Very Skilled in hand to hand combat aswell lightsaber skills and very calm in nature and headstrong in battle and friendly to others and puts other lives ahead of her own to complete her tasks.

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/MASTER-OF-EVIL/Characters%20for%20rpg/MaraAerisBlade.jpg]
    Appearance:
    ---Skin Color: Silky White
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing:Her personal Robe...Given by her Former Master. Its brown with black.

Biography: explained through the next few posts to come.

Ship
    ---Name: Unpredictable
    --- Manufacturer: Unknown
    --- Length: 24 meters long
    --- Speed: Unknown
    --- Crew: 10 to 11 (on average)
    --- Weapons: Dual turbolasers and as well as other "secret" armaments."
    --- Shields/Armor: Unknown.
    --- Special Features: It's not exactly clear where Jasmine acquired the Unpredictable. The primary systems were modified so many times that the original classification and even the company that built it were hard to determine. It's possible the ship was a developmental prototype from some showroom floor, cobbled together from several different models. Key components are obvious retrofits, from the stolen navigational computers to the uncommonly powerful hyperdrive. A number of smuggler-specific customizations have been made as well, though only Jasmine knew where or how to access them all.
    --- Interior Description: The interior of the Unpredictable is comprised of several sections, including a cockpit, crew quarters, medical center, tactical battlestation, cargo hold, and even a makeshift garage to store swoop bikes and modify equipment. Its weaponry consists of a gunnery station with dual turbolasers, as well as other "secret" armaments.

--- Force Sensitivity: Exceptional

--- Lightsaber
    -----Blade(s): Blade of Light.
    -----Color(s): Transluscent white.
    -----Handle Description(s): Silver hilt with black linings interwining on the handle.
    ---Lightsaber Form: Makasashi and Soreusu and other Forms of saber combat from her Former Master...

17. Pronltothaz

Pronltothaz Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2006
    IC: Niki Barras
    Coruscant - J-72

Thirty-six minutes at her terminal, and Niki was finally making progress. It seems that to her delight, the security systems hade been re-routed to a different location, and the encryption had changed. Not that it even posed a potential problem to her objective, but it was hard to find anything challenging in her work.

Another sip of stim tea and a few more seconds of waiting and her new connection was established. Before taking anything Niki documented her work and backed it up onto her data pad. It seems today?s victim was to be a wealthy police commissioner.

?He rich, he can afford it? was the only reason she needed to have when she sliced, she did not steal from the poor.

Taking the credits was easy, but cleaning up the paper trail is what needs to be done to ensure you?ll be around to spend the money. Erasing her connection log, changing the banks records to show a redirected path of where the funds went to. Today Niki just was starting on her second tea when heavy footsteps behind her announced the arrival of a pair of police officers. It seems the bartender and owner of the establishment was getting annoyed at the teen girl soaking up the bandwidth of his café and not purchasing anything, and getting the police to throw her out.

Although annoyed by this intrusion she left acting as all guilty teenagers do not noticing the man dressed in black in a cubicle near the entrance of the cantina, with a stern warning to not wander into shady places like this, especially during school hours.

?Bah! Not enough time to clean my account details but ill be able to do that once I?m back to Distance?

Going shopping for fresh fruit was always a great experience, as the aroma of the food drifted outside the store and almost be intoxicating to its customers. Several crates of food later, and sent back to her spaceport dock with the help of a team of bots it was time to leave. After a few more deliveries arrived, including a copy of her favourite bands new single ?74 kites of Space Dust? she received a drill ?beet beet beep!? from her data pad, now hooked up to her main computer. It seems a general arrest warrant was being issued by some official for information regarding a young twi?lek girl who was seen in Grarg?s House of Terminal Bar between 12 and 1 pm today.

Such a shame she thought as she broke orbit, I had hoped to stay for longer, why do people fuss over credits?

Laying out her paper map onto her little table and poking around she thought about a visit to Berrun would be a nice change of pace, and a good place to spend those hard earned ?giggle? credits.

Watching the ?Distance Away? break orbit and hyperspace away, was a sith vessel. He contacted this master and reported Niki?s doings on the planet and her next port of dock.

?Good work my apprentice, be sure to not harm her or allow her to acknowledge your presence, but you will keep her on Berrun until I join you, there is an opportunity that must be seized now, do not fail me.?

OOC
    First post, been a while in making but finally spent a solid hour making this one. (ill improve my style later)

18. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for the late response, im just juggling between 2 rpg's and editing the fan-fic based on this rpg so without further a do.

IC: Grandmaster Vanda
    Jovan - Jovan Station - Ship Junkyard -> Vjun, Dead Zone underground caves.

After the fight in the Phindar Spaceport, all Rikku wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.
    Vanda had other ideas.
    He talked the station authorities into letting them take a rental to Jovan. Then it was a public shuttle to the low-rent end of Jovan Station, packed
    with used-ship dealerships and scrap yards. Vanda didn't want to take public transport anymore, he said. He pushed the Padawans from junkyard to
    junkyard, looking for a ship they could take to Vjun.
    They'd had their choice of several decent-looking ships, but Master Vanda turned all of them down: too flashy, too new, too expensive.
    "Expensive?" Rikku had asked.
    "You can use the credits of the Jedi Temple, can't you? Or the Chancellor's office, for that matter."
    Vanda's face had sucked in and his ears had curled down in an expression of repugnance.
    "So waste the people's money I should?"
    Rikku had thrown up her hands in frustration.
    So the four of them kept looking---Vanda, Atta, Rikku, and Hidelis, the gentleman's personal gentlething. They had seen no sign of Solis since the
    spaceport. No prizes for guessing why. Crispo had come there looking for them. His droids had targeted the R2 unit right away.
    When Solis disappeared after the battle, it was obvious he had betrayed them. Rikku's face went grim, remembering how the droid had set her up,
    dragging her away from the others with his story about needing a human escort in the spaceport. Whittling away their numbers. Maybe if she had
    stayed it wouldn't have a made any difference. Maybe she wouldn't have been able to save Odie Labyrin and Master Reven. But at least she
    wouldn't have been a hundred meters away on the staircase, watching their murders.
    Hidelis had been inconsolable. At first Rikku wanted him scrapped or abandoned, but his anguish at having brought along a confederate who had
    endangered the heir of the Malreaux line was so deep and obsessive, so obviously hardwired, that even she didn't believe he had been involved in
    their betrayal. They had thought about sending him away, but in the end that, too, seemed impractical. Having found Atta at last, nothing short of
    being cut in half with a lightsaber was going to keep teh droid from following him.
    "If you refuse to let me come inside your ship, I'll just rivet myself to the hull," he'd said, and frankly they had believed him.
    Vanda finally found what he was looking for in the fifth junkyard they visited on Jovan Station: a sway-backed old nag of a ship, an ancient B-7
    light freighter with red blotches over the cargo bay doors.
    "Rust?" Atta said. "How do you get rust with no air and no water?"
    That got a big belly laugh out of the junkyard operator.
    "Naw, this little girl got held up by pirates, you see. Those red splotches aren't rust, they're---"
    "How much?" Vanda said quickly.
    Rikku and Atta grimaced at one another. Master Vanda preferred not to use the Force for something as simple as arguing over a price. He said it
    was disrespectful to the Force, and to one's opponent in commercial combat, but the real truth, Rikku privately thought, was that Vanda was a
    gleeful, cranky, relentless bargainer who thought haggling was fun. So much of bargaining is about patience, and bazaar-stand shysters on a
    hundred planets had learned to their sorrow that one doesn't know what patience is until one has tried to outlast an eight-hundred-plus-year-old
    Jedi skinflint. Atta and Rikku had already heard Master Vanda spend hours dickering over price at the last two junkyards, only to stump away
    unsatisfied, waggling his stick and muttering, leaving the poor owners looking as if they'd been slowly crushed in a garbage compactor.
    The two Padawans drifted away from the Haggling Zone. Atta looked terrible, Rikku thought: gaunt and red-eyed from gr

19. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Enimsaj
    Vjun - Dead Zone.

Enimsaj stood by Charizard, looking at both Outrider and his companions. Closing her eye's and breathed in deeply and then she saw something almost vision like but it felt real, this place felt strangely familiar yet alien to her.
    It was a planet devoid of life, sweeping planes of grasslands, wreckage yet it felt serene, peaceful. Then all of a sudden dark figures appear, one by one emerging from the horizon. All then gathered around a centerpiece, only one figure stood out was a lady in white on one end of the centerpiece, her face was half-covered from her white, transparent hood, looking sad. And then a gap opened up within of the faceless figures, and then another dominating figure stepped forth, also faceless. Enimsaj could feel his aura that surrounds him, of greatness, commanding, and power, oh what power it was overwhelming and yet so intoxicating to Enimsaj and then he started to glow and then Enimsaj snapped out from her reverie. She opened her eyes, and looked around and could feel the planet talking to her. Charizard snorted violently with a puff of smoke from his nostrils indicating the direction of the source which pointed northwards. Enimsaj looked and she enhanced her vision ten-fold and could see what was coming and it was fast.
    "Charz wait here until i get the other's, be ready to take off the moment everyone is on, it will be another few minutes before it reaches us." She said over her shoulder as she ran towards the others to warn them and as she was running, she thought she saw a rock move in her path, which was odd but even odder it had claws and eye's and looked at her and her mouth was wide opened in shock, and she tripped over the rock with claws and eyes and fell hard faced on the ground but quickly picked her self up with the Force. Enimsaj turned to face the rock and it was.
    "Vanda!" She said out loud.
    "Good to see you it is, Enimsaj," Vanda fix his robes up from his contact with the young girl.
    "The last time i saw you, it was on Phindar. How did you manage to get here?" Enimsaj asked the old sage.
    "Padawan's had spare time and made themselves busy they did." Vanda answered quite innocently.
    "Well you came at a most unopportune time, this planet is about to be wiped off the galactic map if we don't get out of here fast." Indicating the direction of the unknown source of destruction.
    Vanda simply nodded as Enimsaj turned to Outrider's direction and she stopped.
    "Where are the padawan's, Vanda?" Enimsaj asked curiously.
    "Beyond the Mandalore Cliff's they are with the ship outside the cave." Vanda replied.
    "Do you have means of contacting them to ship off planet." Enimsaj said.
    Vanda closed his eye's for a moment and only for a moment and opened them.
    "Leaving they are and meet them we will in space." Nodding towards Charizard.
    "Since when did Charizard become a tour-cruise all of a sudden? Ah, forget it. Get going you old monk." Enimsaj running towards Sarentha and Outrider while Vanda made himself comfortable on Charizard's scaly back.
    "Outrider, Sarentha! We better leave fast, this planet is about to become an asteroid field if we don't get out of here and bring your pet we only a couple of minute's, no time for me to explain!" Cutting Outrider off before he said anything.
    Enimsaj used her speed and became a blur and leapt in the air and landed on Charizard's back.
    "All aboard! Our tour of Vjun's Dead Zone has come to a close. Ready Charz. We have a lift off!" Enimsaj just placed her right palm on Charizard's back and he spread his wing's to its full length and with a flap, the ground beneath them was no longer there and Charizard looked below of what looked like a tidal wave and suddenly everything started to break apart.
    "What was THAT?" E

20. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: This is part 2 to Scimitar's previous post, enjoy every one and thanks to Pash for contributing for her part.

IC: Darth Scimitar, Katana of Darkness
    Fondor - Fondor Shipyards - Upper atmosphere.

But instead of firing upon them, the strange fighters expanded on an horizontal axis and then something oddly familiar about them was alerting Scimitar's senses and then all of a sudden a row of what appeared to be...ignited missiles were aimed at them and they were launched, and the fighters dove down and away from the Sith Starfighters. The strange missiles raced towards Scimitar and Cid's starfighters on green-white engines, and revelation suddenly struck Scimitar.

"Break away! Break away!" he shouted, turning his fighter sharply to the left and into a dive.

Cid, for the first time, reacted just a split second later, which was just a little too late.

Cid watched as the missiles swarmed at Cid's ship as he turned. Right before they reached Cid's ship the missile's head popped up to reveal the heads and four short, grappling legs of small Cha'alan spores. The spores turned completely around and latched onto Cid's fighter with their claw-like legs.

Once they landed the spores crawled across the surface like Dango beetles and headed straight for Cid's blaster cannons. Cid tried shaking his fighter back and forth to throw them off, but they held fast. Two more, shorter legs emerged from the front of the small spores and began shooting out a green stream of some sort of acid liquid. The acid tore through the blaster cannons, and after only a few seconds the front half of one went flying off of the ship.

"I could use a little help here," Cid said through the comm.. "These things are cutting apart my ship!"

"I'm on it," Scimitar said. He had come up behind Cid, and was waiting for a clear shot to try and blast some of them off of the ship. "Hold still, Cid," he said when Cid began shaking again to try to throw the spores off. "I can't have you moving around like that while I shoot them off."

"You're going to do what?!"

Another of Cid's cannons went flying off, and Scimitar had to swerve to avoid being hit by it. "Just hold still, will you?" he said.

Scimitar slipped into deep concentration and narrowed his eyes. His tactical display zoomed in on the small spores, and he lined up the cross-hairs. He waited for just a second, then fired one quick burst. The shot hit the droid full-on and sent it spiraling off of the ship in a trail of fire. He squeezed off another shot, then another and another?picking off three more.

"Cairo, hurry! They're going after Arthree!"

Scimitar looked and could see that four of the things were around R3. The little, red and black astro-droid's dome was spinning as it tried to look at all of its attackers at once. The acid stream began doing their work, and just moments later R3's domed head went flying off and rolling across the front of Cairo's fighter.

Arone whistled and moaned after he watched the head float away, and Scimitar fired twice more. The two shots got three of the four that had just taken off R3's head, but the forth began scurrying away. Scimitar tried to track it, but both of his shots missed and struck Cid's fighter.

"Watch it! I'm on your side, remember?"

"Sorry," Blade said. "This is taking too long. They're going to get to your ship's vitals before I can shoot them all off. I'm going to try something different."

Scimitar punched up the throttle and came in right over Cid. "Just hold steady," he said, then rolled his ship so that he was upside down directly over Cid. Scimitar ground his teeth in concentration. This was going to be tricky.

"I do hope you know what you're doing," Cid said.

Scimitar moved his fighter quickly and with the greatest of skill. Using the edge of his ship, he scrapped off several of the small spores and they went floating away into space. Then, he did the same thing on the other side of Cid's ship. He got the spores there as well, b

21. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: The Boss
    Ruusan - Security Checkpoint Alpha - Outer Lock

Ruusan holds meanings to all kinds of sentient beings in this galaxy and too a few people i know, holds their past, present and future. For me it holds one meaning and that meaning will be revealed today and destiny will reveal itself to me after waiting three decades for this day. Now the culmination of my plans will begin today and after that destiny will do its work and then the galaxy will experience a new feeling it hasn't felt for a very longtime.........Fear.

?Snake Eater, this is Flight Control,? a young man?s voice said over the comm.. ?His Majesty has been expecting your return. All approaches have been cleared and an honorary fighter escort is en-route.?

?No escort necessary, ensign. You can tell the fighters to stand down.? the pilot said.

?Yes, sir. Then you are cleared to proceed and land at your discretion.?

?Thank you, Flight Control,? the pilot said, then reached a hand up to click off the comm..

Upon landing at the designated landing pad, The Boss stepped onto the ramps with his cloak sweeping the the floor beneath him while wlaking towards the security checkpoint. Stepping through the scanners and placing his belongings to the security officer while being routinely checked for any unclaimed possessions. While being checked, The Boss inspects the tight security around the complex and was impressed by the set up they have here, it makes it even more sweeter when it will be breached in due time. And that's it he was through the first of the seven checkpoints to get to his destination.

Security Checkpoint Alpha - Inner Lock

Finally, thought The Boss. Looking at his bodyguards, giving them a slight nod to them both. Upon arriving to the Inner Lock, security was tight as ever and for good reason too. All forms of aliens from various parts of the galaxy served as the bulk of the security forces here on Ruusan. This was part of the neutrality agreement from all sides after the conclusion of the great battle that took place here over 20 years ago. but something was different he sensed.

"Excuse me officer, there seems to be a lot more traffic than usual here, may i inquire the reason why?" The Boss asked elegantly.
    "The Republic and the Jedi Order are holding a funeral to a fallen soldier during the Sith occupation on Abregado-Rae." The officer said confidently.
    "Ahh, this soldier must of been a very high-ranking soldier to have attracted the Jedi Order as well. May i ask who is this individual, sir?" The Boss said calmly.
    "The individual's name was Commander Jasmine Blade who served alongside with General Masamune during the campaign." The officer replied.
    "The Guardian of light has returned, interesting. Jasmine Blade...is she related to you know who?" The Boss asked secretly.
    The officer nodded.
    "Interesting indeed. Where is the ceramony taking place officer?" The Boss asked curiously.
    "Section D, Alpha Point X due west from there." The officer said with confidence trying to confuse his guest.
    "Interesting news, thank you for your time sir. We leave in peace....." The Boss said as he picked up his things, "For now...." Smirking to himself.
    The officer was caught off guard by his sudden take off and looked at The Boss.
    "You actually understood that, sir?" The officer asked.
    "Sure do, you can't trick a trickster young man. I know perfectly well where the funeral is taking place." The Boss waved a hand to the young man.
    "Sir, do we proceed with phase 2?" His right-hand bodyguard asked while walking through the Outer Lock of Security Checkpoint Alpha.
    "Proceed and make it good but prepare for now as i need to attend the funeral and wait until i give the signal to proceed. I just want to see our competition at the funeral and see if the operation will succeed or not." The Boss said to them.
    "Ok. So where is the funeral taking place Boss?" He asked.
    "Pursuit Valley. Now go and make sure our escape vector is clear." The Boss said as he turned towards another landing pad for inter-planetary

22. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Mara Aeris Blade/Hakura
    Ruusan - Soul Lands > Pursuit Valley

After going through the security checkpoints as well as docking the Unpredictable, now Mara along with Hakura who by the way was gaining a lot of attention from the opposite sex as they walked through the Center Spire of Security Checkpoint Beta. But as they made it to the skiff waiting for them, Hakura paused behind Mara.
    "What is it, Hakura?" She asked.
    "Umm...i know this place like from a dream or something. I've never set foot on Ruusan before as far as i can remember but yet its like i've alway known this place and i don't know why." She said in wonder.
    "Indeed." Mara said curiously.
    With that Mara turned and stepped onto the Skiff and Hakura joining her on board taking her hand as the Skiff drove away into the distance. Hakura turned to face Mara as she was about to say something important but Mara cut her off as she knew exactly what she was thinking.
    "What was discussed on the Unpredictable was for you and for you only and you had the right to know what happened to your father and i know you may likely see him at the funeral knowing tht he killed your father long ago but the Ruusan government takes their laws very seriously so don't make any move save it for after we leave this planet and you can do whatever you want. And regarding what happened between us on board remains just that ok. I can see your emotions conflicting with each other but you will learn how to accept them for what they are as i do my feelings to are conflicting and you are right when we came out of hyperspace it is as i felt too that Scimitar has indeed return to the galaxy at war." Mara said to Hakura and can't help feel elated as her husband returning.
    "And don't pretend that he is just your master and nothing more. I can read your feelings as easy watching a news bulletin on HoloNet." Mara added.
    And Hakura smiled back to her.
    Mara turned and faced towards the pilot of the skiff.
    "How long until we land, pilot!" Mara yelled at the pilot.
    "Not long ma'am, once we pass through the Soul Lands, Pursuit Valley will show up instantly Lightbringer." The pilot answered.
    "That's great. Thanks." Mara replied to the pilot who nodded back.
    "Do you think that Scimitar will attend the funeral, Mara?" Hakura asked.
    "I don't know Hakura. Masamune will go speak with him at his fortress on Rutan and he will let me know if he does or does not attend." Mara said.
    "What does your heart tell you Lifebringer?" Hakura said warmingly.
    Suprised by her question but not unexpected.
    "That he will come but i also sense he will not come alone either which i find troubling." Mara said concerningly.
    "Perhaps he made some allies while away in the Deep Core and might bring them along." Hakura said suggestingly.
    "Maybe....." Mara said distantly passing through the Soul Lands which had massive junk from the war long ago from capital ships to vehicles even some of the buildings are still intact after the destruction that the Dark Reaper wrought onto the battlefield it was a dark day for the galaxy to see millions of people killed on a large scale of that magnitude. It was something that hasn't left Mara's mind for the past 30 years and now 30 years later it still had the same effect as it did back then and she didn't know why which told her something.

Tag: Masamune, Mandalore Fett and Darth Scimitar(when available)

23. Sith-Jedi-Master

Nov 9, 2004
    ~IC~ Kal

~Location~ Unknown

] The countdown time has just a few minutes to go before it will be over, a 20 year timer counting down. That is a long time to wait, especially when you are frozen in time. blue

It all happened 15 years ago?

?M17 what is going on, the controls are frozen I can't control the fighter.?

*Kal tried to move the ship but it was hopeless, the controls were not responding and he could see the controls turn ice white and they all started to freeze over.*

?M17 my legs are frozen I think our coordinates were wrong?

*Kal did the calculations in his head*

?Oh No? M17 we overshot our mark by 1000 light-years. I told you we were going to fast?

?Beep?Bep?

?Where did you learn language like that M17??

*Kal looked ahead into the vase emptiness that is the deep core; Kal overshot his mark and landed on the coldest part of the region that is known in these areas, it is hell freezing over. Well Hell freezing over in these parts for about 30 years, so Kal will be stuck for a while. Kal used as much as the force power as he could to protect himself before his eyes went glossy and ice covered them.*

A little read light flashed on Kal wrist device, he was still alive, only frozen in stasis for a very long time

15 YEARS LATER

*The fighter was still frozen, in mid deep core space covered with thick layers of ice, in the distance light was beginning to show. Ice was beginning to melt the thick layers of ice that covered Kal?s fighter and things would soon be heating up for Kal as well.

Chunks of ice surround Kal fighter began to fall off and melt up in surrounding space, and then the fighter fell drifting away on an ice platform melting away at great speeds.

The red light on Kal wrist device went away and it turned burn and sent a little shock in Kal body to wake him up. Kal eyes slowly opened to a bright light that was starting to heat things up.

Kal moved around as much as he could but he was still a bit frozen and wet from the ice, he grabs hold of the controls but it was no use the water from the ice fried all the control circuits. It was pointless at this time for Kal to do much. If he opens the cockpit door he will die instantly.

Think Kal?Hyperspace, I can use the hyperdrive engine.

I can do a short burst before it blows out the system that will just get me outside the deep core that is all I need.

Kal activated the Hyperspace and it hit full gear, then the fighter came out too fast and Kal went forward and smashed his head on the control stick.

?Well M17 Hyperdrive is burned; we are running on sublight engines now?

Kal learned back in his chair, this could be a while before we reach another planet.

PRESENT DAY (5 YEARS LATER)

Kal sat in his fighter weak from the very long journey he has been having, going in and out of hibernation. Kal then heard a faint beep on the fighter console, the scanner has picked up a planet of life support and not just any planet Kal was on a course of home, he is going home to see someone very special.

Kal turned off the sublight engines and the fighter started to slow before reaching the planets atmosphere, where it started to gain speed and fast, with no control over the entry trajectory of the fighter Kal could only hold on tight as the fighter was starting to heat up. Kal prepared himself in the calm way, he reached behind his seat and grabbed 2 bags, which was all he had left, he undid he belt and put his sword behind him and a small blade in his shoe. He then opened a secret compartment and pulled out a black box that contains many secrets. He put it in one of the bags; the fighter broke through the clear sky and through the planets clouds, it was burning up, parts of the fighter burned up in the atmosphere and what was left was a shell compartment which held Kal. Kal looked ahead to what he was going to land in?

Water?

Oh

24. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~
    A quick note to those with neutral-based/Free Agent characters. If you not sure what to do with your character, or having trouble working out what to do with them, etc. Give me a PM and I might have something that may help/interest you.

For those with Sith/Republic affiliated character can also do the same if they are interested, though neutral gives more flexibility... I discuss it more freely if you are interested via PM.

Also expect my post within the week and good luck everyone else with theirs.

25. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    [Datapad Status...]

[Online]

[Accessing Mainframe...]

[User Login
    Login:
    Password: *********
    ]

[Uploading Bios]

[Upload complete]
    [Name:
    Nickname: Outrider
    ... error]

[configuring Date and Time]

[Correcting Data]

[Name:
    Nickname: Outrider
    Home planet: Corellia
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Neutral ]

[Physical Description
    ---Height: 1.84 Meters
    ---Skin: White
    ---Hair: Blonde
    ---Eyes: Blue
    ---Clothing: Freighter Togs, Coveralls, Brown Boots.]

[Personality: Was a cheerful, light-hearted person until an incident that changed his life forever. His experiences since had left him a quiet person, intelligent, keeps to himself most of the time. His personality changes to suit his current situation to survive but one thing remains: he's fiercely loyal and protective to the ones he love. ]

[Bio: Born in a small town outside Coronet City, the capital of Corellia, Outrider was raised and trained among the Corellian Jedi Order. On the eve of his promotion to Knight, was called to prevent a pirate raid on Selonia that lead to an ambush leaving Outrider wounded. After that incident, he was to spend his time patrolling and protecting the outlying systems of the Corellian Sector along side members from Corellian Defence Force and the Republic Military. A few years later, he was called from his duty to help thwart a rising Sith Incursion along side the Jedi Order. The battle was bloody and few survived. After losing both his friends and his Master during those horrific events, Outrider took off on his own and leaving the Order, to seek solitude. Moving from system to system, he earned a living hauling cargo and other shipments to settlements, hiding his true identity until a call from the Force awoken an old feeling, one that he has not felt since his early days. Abandoning his current lifestyle, he searches for answers to questions that need answering and the true behind what he felt through the Force. ]

[Additional Bios entry discovered...]

[Called out from exile by a message from a person from his past, Outrider was thrusted back into the ever growing conflict of galactic domanance of the Republic and Sith. Saving the life of a Jedi, and in turn her saving his, they worked together until they got seperated during a skirmish in the Tatooine sands, over a little girl. Past catching up faster when an old pal joins the fray and teams up with Outrider to 'rescue' the 'enemy' from the 'enemy' and to seek answers to questions that need answering. The one they 'rescued' was inturn 'rescued' my the very girl we swore to protect. The two friends departed Tatooine going separate ways but hoping to achieve similar goals. Returning 'Home' and reunited with a childhood flame Outrider set about finding the right path to take and inturn rediscovering himself... and gaining a 'pet'. After returning to Republic space and summoned to a special session of the Jedi Council, Outrider's service was required by Grandmaster Vandar to join him on a quest vital to the Republic's future. At one of the waypoints, the Sith attacked, causing the group to split up. After meeting a new acquaintance at the bar, they set off together to renderzous with Vanda on Vjun. The ship they used was heavily damaged and crashed in the ocean, Outrider died on impact. His body dragged out of the wreakage by an 'enigma' and tries to bring him to life. His death was felt by many following the death of a Blade in the Force. Only with the help of a 'Guardian Angel' does he lose his former 'shell', brought back into the world, reborn a new man. Regrouping with Vanda, they made their way off Vjun and continued what they started: The Quest to save the Republic...]

[Weapons: KDY-21 Blaster, Blast Tech DL-44, Dagger, Silver bladed Lightsaber

Lightsaber:
    ---Blade: Single, 1.4 metres long
    ---Colour: Silver
    Lightsaber Form: Own personal style ]

[New Bios entry discovered...]
    [Weapons and saber are in storage locker of t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.