main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The War of the Sith : Beginning of the War.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MASTER-OF-EVIL, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: The Boss the Deciever
    Ruusan - Jasmine's funeral

The Boss looked to the sky as it was and saw what looked like a pod on a crash course towards to the large gathering and he could see Masamune tense and ready to move but as it were in the last second it was angled just outside the circle and beside Masamune's flagship and waited until the being that was inside had come out and it was none other than.....'Outrider' in the underworld but The Boss knew him by his former name Rowan of the Corellian Jedi Order, he had potential and a great destiny layed before him. If it wasn't the arrival of young Blade, his Master would of trained Rowan but things were not so and Master Tomaas had taken young Rowan under his tutelage. This and the arrival of Kal-El this was most interesting but The Boss was also disappointed, "Fett failed me," The Boss whispered to himself.
    And then his comm blimped and he smiled knowing who it was from.
    "Everything is going according to plan and now we need is the guest of honor to arrive and then we'll see where things stand." The Boss said to himself.
    Upon Rowan with his usual antics, he looked towards a distraught lady Mara. He was conflicted looking at the woman who has tormented his dreams for almost 3 decades and now within mere meters of her but he told himself just a little longer.....a little longer and then he would get his wish.
    As the Guardian of Light made his way to both Kal-El and Rowan, The Boss all of a sudden turned towards the sky but for a second but then he looked directly towards Lord Wicked and couldn't believe he could not have sensed Him! He was already here but how? He couldn't believe his eyes this can't be. Impossible! Masamune was right about one thing he has changed completely since the last he saw him but it was the lady that was standing beside him that The Boss's gaze lingered, sizing her up and down. This was them, he couldn't believe it. Grandmaster Vanda had met these beings or fought them?
    "I wonder....." he said.
    He picked up his comm and spoke into it.
    "Are you seeing this, my dear?" He said.
    "Yes." A cold calm voice sounded through.
    "Good. It's showtime." The Boss made his way within the gathering concealing himself from view for the time being.

Tag: Everyone at the Funeral and Darth Scimitar and Se'Iva.

2. Mandalore_Fett

Mandalore_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    IC: Masamune
    Ruusan - Jasmine's Funeral

Masamune looked upon his former-apprentice and couldn't but smile. This was something indeed and then not too shortly after another unexpected visitor from the dead? Rowan? Could it be? This was most interesting indeed. There was has to be a reason why this is happening now....he looked about the crowd and then looked down at Mara on her knees and he never seen Mara so....vulnerable in his time with her, there was one other moment and that would be the supposed death of Blade with his duel against his Former-Master Lotus Kaan and how Mara used Blade's blade to strike stab him through his chest and earned her the title Lightbringer as there was a luminous aura that surrounded young Mara when she delivered the final blow against her Master's Former Master turned Sith which was ironic as now her former Master is now a Sithlord himself, Mas would never see the circle complete.....yet.
    "I'll never hear the end of this...." he muttered under his breath as he made his way to Kal.
    He looked to his right and eyed The Boss and saw his astonished expression for a moment and followed his gaze past him and the people and looked at Lord Wicked and then at the two figures in fron of her and he kept his face neutral but he wasn't surprised as The Boss as he knew he would be arriving since Rutan it was just a matter of time when he arrived and with his new potential.
    Cairo....
    Masamune stood by Kal and placed his hand on his shoulder after placing the family heirloom upon Jasmine's body.
    And then said.
    "How was your 'seclusion' in the Core my young friend." Gave him a warm expression.

Tag: Scimitar and Lady friend and Kal-El

3. Darth_Vorath

Darth_Vorath Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    IC: Hakura Wispruner

Quite some time had passed since Jasmine Blade, Mara's daughter, had been killed in battle, and yet it was only now her funeral was held. Lord Wicked stood firm in her stance, not showing much, if any emotion towards the situation, however she did glance over to Mara herself several times, watching her release the anguish and sadness that until now had lay deep within her.

Events were at a low, but yet there was something in the air, she could feel something approaching, something familiar, yet different. Hakura could feel the many eyes on her, and as right they should be. She knew she stood out amongst the attendees, others did as well, she was being watched...

Tag: Everyone at the Funeral

4. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Thanks for the Joint-Post Pash!! Truly a great writer. And welcome back Darth_Vorath, so good to see you back in the rpg and hopefully to see more of you too!!!!!

IC: Darth Scimitar - Katana of Darkness - Dark Lord of the Sith / Lady of Scimitar - Se'Iva

Scimitar had entered Ruusan space just after his elder brother Masamune landed planet-side and made his way far from the procession was taking place and made his way via speeder along with Se'Iva craddling him from the rear as they made their way to his daughter's funeral. Ruusan holds many truths for Scimitar and many memories which have changed the galaxy and the people he once knew. The Ruusan security recognised Blade's clearance codes and was held high among them during the last war. And now it was to end this chapter in the Blade family line with his daughter's death during the Sith and Republic campaign while he was in the Core fighting a complete different war for the past 20 years.
    As he made his way to the site of his daughter's burial, he looked to the sky as to what looked like a....pod? Scimitar stretched out with his senses enough to sense the being within but not enough for others detecting his. The person within or should i say man...had a familiar taste to it, one he hasn't felt in a very....very long time. Scimitar knew Kal had arrived as well which wasn't surprising to say the least, he always likes to crash party or in this case gate crash a funeral...typical. But he could not deny his blood as well no matter how much Scimitar despises him for it.
    And then as he could see Masamune's flagship rising in the distance, he slightly headed east of the capital ship and rode around which looked like a compound and slowed as he came upon a familiar figure.....
    As he stopped and layed his hand out to Se'Iva as she rose of the speeder and he made his way to her and placed a kiss on her cheek.
    "Hakura.....you look elegant as ever. I've missed you my dear Apprentice." Blade said to her ear and placed his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her mid-section.

A multitude of being had gathered for this cortege and now seemed to close ranks, some in league and other obviously not. What had been a slight crowd had not begun to coalesce into what for Se?Iva felt a sweltering and claustrophobic crush of life. She could feel every emotion, every nuanced presence with her particular kinetic connection to life.

She brought a hand to her breast in what to others may have seemed a very slow and graceful arc, almost dance-like in quality but to her it was clumsy and rather abrupt. She breathed in deeply and lifted her delicate chin to look about and pin emotion and thought to the face in the crowd. Gliding on her very long and slender legs, she stood a head taller than many and opalescent skin shimmering lightly, her pale eyes and platinum hair blowing in the wind must have given the impression she was aloof when it was far from that, as Blade knew. She found she stood closer to him as she perceived more and more to her alarm sentiment so strongly set against him that she wondered a war did not break out in the next second.

Here, Blade spoke to a strange woman and introduced her as Hakura, Darth Wicked. Amused at the name, Se?Iva could not prevent a smile, though she did stifle laughter. As if in sympathy to Se?s bemused condescension, the wind played at her gossamer cape of palest, translucent blue silk. It blew about her legs and parted to reveal her almost carved and polished alabaster seeming flesh, her bare abdomen and chest. Clothing suited her ill and she was still unused to the wearing of it. A small triangle of the same pale blue in synth-leather covered each firm mount and a similarly small band of leather served as a skirt, feet shod in small soft boot of the same.

"What news from the front Hakura, I see a lot of our 'old friends' are here. Its been what 20 years now since i left you on Tatooine, so long ago..." As Blade's gaze fell upon a lady in white.....Mara Aeris Blade.

5. Pronltothaz

Pronltothaz Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2006
    IC: Niki Barras
    Open Space

Lights were flickering? and coolant was hissing from a damaged vent. Angry beeps and sirens were going off all around the ship. Niki checked herself over quickly. Her knee was bleeding from when the explosion hit her little ship, which sent her flying into a wall. She waited for the end, another burst of fire, but it never came.

A sudden jolt, of metal touching metal was heard a moment later. Realizing that she was boarded, she grabbed for her Bryar pistol and tried to flatten herself against the wall of her tiny cockpit. Trying to hold her breath, Niki could feel the presence of other people on board the ship, but she could not hear them.

A soft hum snapped Niki back into focus. Her pistol had charged to its power shot. This my ship, she thought, and ill be damned if ill give it up with out a fight. Slipping her data pad onto her left arm she activated her motion scanner. Nothing was showing up?

Chilling thoughts started to enter her mind, wondering why no-one had boarded her, even after she had heard then dock. Certainly pirates would not hold back on good salvage.

Briefly a purple light shone from the entry corridor, the color from her welcome mat. Powered by a battery it shines when weight is applied. This nagged at Niki?s curiosity and she approached the entrance, only to feel a wave of cold come over her, one she had never felt before. She dropped her pistol, and it hit her boot, before skidding across the floor.

Then the hurried footsteps began. Niki pushed herself into the corner of the room hearing this. Three light set of boots rushed into the room and walked over to the fallen pistol.

?Where is she?? one of the voices began.

?The woman is close, I can feel her? another added.

Niki saw that two were heavily robed and one was wearing a metal suit of armor. Her throbbing knee reminded her that she was still bleeding, not to mention boarded by some weird pirates. She pushed the little red button on the lower side of her datapad, and blue text appeared on the screen ?Over loaded?. She hoped to take out the middle one, and get her pistol back, and then hold up the other two.

She took two quiet steps toward them and then lunged forward to hope to surprise them, but on her third step she was caught by the one in metal. An expectant chuckle was to be heard from the man in the metal suit. He moved quicker than she had ever seen anyone before, and hit her with the butt of his rifle. Niki?s vision become blurred as she doubled over but managed to grab hold of the metal man?s left leg. A delicate hum seeped into her ears as the blade of a lightsaber, of a dirty red color appeared.

The metal man cried out in pain as the Datapad discharged into his leg. Then a wave of heat hit Niki?s shoulder all the way down to her stomach, and she felt herself separating.

The world went black?

OOC been quite a while since my first post, work and school kept me busy.

6. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Welcome back Vorath and Pronltothaz, good to see you guys back. And thank you Outrider for this Joint-Post, always a pleasure.

IC: Mara/Rowan

After hearing her husbands words of condolence's, which she never thought she would hear from a Sithlord and yet at the sametime it was soothing to know that his love for Jasmine was strong but she felt guilty at the sametime for not telling him when she knew she was pregnant, let alone hiding her from him, it was very bitter-sweet. Mara now stood and only now she noticed Rowan! She walked very slowly as she was very emotional and weak in the knees but maintained her gracefulness as she caught eye of Rowan.
    "Oh my, you have a knack for avoiding death, don't you Rowan," She managed to say to the one-time Jedi, "So did you meet her on the other side, Rowan when you crossed-over...?" She said in a curious tone.

"It is not safe for you here." the voice filled my head and unnerved me. I shook my head to try and rid myself of the feeling.
    Fight or flight? My instincts were thrown into overdrive. It felt like a lump formed in my throat as I watched Mara approach me, her voice sounding like sweet music to my ears. I cannot do this. Can I?
    "So did you meet her on the other side, Rowan when you crossed-over...?" She said in a curious tone.
    Her question triggered off an avalanche of emotions turmoil within myself. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eyes.
    "Not here, not now." My voice was a whisper. I composed myself and looked at her properly and gave a brave smile. "Fear not for Jasmine, for she is safe. God bless her little soul. I wanted to tell you years ago but it seems like fate has prevented me."

Seeing his concerns, Mara placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered.
    "I don't fear for Jasmine, but you worry me Rowan. You seem confused and dare I say it conflicted. What's wrong? If you can't talk now, meet me at the Heavenly Lookout as I'm heading there shortly after the ceramony has ended. And plus I need to fill you in about the situation in the Corellian System, Rowan, its very dire there now as we are holding an emergency meeting there with the remaining Republic Generals as well as the survivors from the Corellian Order as well as Mas and hopefully an old aquaintance who has infiltrated the higher ups in the Sith fleet. Meet me at the Lookout and I'll take you to the secret location where this meeting takes place." Mara said to a hidden Rowan before her and gave him a tight squeeze on his shoulder and smiled.

I nodded and gave a quick smile. Every moment I spend, the more chance I have of attracting more attention to myself. Something I do not wish to happen.
    "Forgive me if I leave so soon but it would be better if I wasn't here." I looked around quickly. "If you know what I mean.". I lowered my voice down to a whisper. "I'll be nearby, come find me after the funeral." I closed my eyes and focused on concealing myself with the Force.

"Ok. Head to Mas's flagship, just below the ramp if you want to talk more and by the way, how did you get here with an escape pod?" Mara asked.

"My entrance here?" I leaned closer and grinned. "You know I'm full of surprises. Mas' Ship? No, I'll be someplace more acceptable, somewhere quiet."
    I took a step back, not wanting to break eye contact for fear of never seeing her again. I wanted to say more but I could not speak. I don't want to go, but I have to... For her sake.

"At least somethings haven't changed in this galaxy." Mara said smiling.
    Ok, I will meet you there in good time before I leave this place. I will talk with Mas and Kal about the meeting and make sure our opposition don't pull anything funny after we leave. I'm sure you have sensed them Rowan as you arrived." Mara said as she was beginnin

7. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~
    I hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays season.

Take care and see you all in the new year.

8. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Enimsaj
    Ruusan - Rear of The Republic Flagship The Scout.

She was observing the event unfold through her rifle's scope and looked at each of the person's who attended the important persons by any case. She saw Rowan walking away from the one called Mara and then saw the one named Guardian of Light talking with a scruffy looking man which she looked at her datapad and brought up the image of the man.
    "Ahh, Kal-El, interesting." She muttered to herself.
    And then she saw who she wanted to see ever since she could ever remember from her dreams. The one called by many names from various sources and could see the relation between some of the attendee's. Then Enimsaj turned her sights to the Dark Lord's partner and was surprised she never saw anything so beautiful in her life. She looked like a queen from her stance and movements, so fluid and hypnotic in a sense and could see the love in her eyes for the Dark Lord. And then she saw the Dark Lord's apprentice, she has no idea of her past...yet Enimsaj thought. The Boss wants her very much protected for the time being for what Enimsaj didn't know. And then she took her eyes off from the scope of the rifle and looked at Masamune's flagship, it was beautiful ship in its design and the latest technology embedded within it.
    "Such a shame," She remarked as she patted it for one last time.
    She moved away and found a good sniping spot a fair distance away from the ship as well as the ceramony that was taking place. She looked at her wrist chrono-meter and got the signal from her men that were within the Central Core within Ruusan high-security command center.
    "Move-out men and get ready for my signal and only on my signal then we can move on to next objective." She commanded camly as she looked through the scope of her sniper rifle as she zoomed on to her little gift that was attached just outside the circle of security personnel.
    She pulled the trigger.
    And a great flash covered the lens of her scope and after a moment then it was return to perfect vision and as she saw the effect of her flash-bang and then she stood up and looked around and then sent a volley of rapid fire around the people, not hurting anyone was her instruction. And then she brought out from her pocket, a small circluar device that looked like a thermal but just a red button was all could seen on this device and pressed it without hesitation and Masamune's flagship blew sky high.
    "Beautiful ship," And she ran around the brush and made her way to her speeder bike that was left there by The Boss for her getaway and then rode away from the mayhem of confusion.
    "I'm enroute to final destination before pick-up, sir." She said to her headset she was wearing.
    "Excellent work, I'll be there in due time with our 'guest'." The voice of The Boss rang through.
    "Enimsaj out!" She replied and was speeding to her destination and looking back at the big cloud of smoke and smiled.

Tag: Funeral Occupants.

9. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Kal-El

It was not common for former Jedi Masters to show emotion but in the past 20 years, Kal has learned that there is more to life than death, Kal has learned of a greater importance than the known galaxy or its inhabitance could ever understand. A great sadness came over Kal as he stood there and looked down at the vulnerable body of his niece Jasmine, knowing that her life ended far too short. A tear rolled down his face as he felt Masamune place a hand on his shoulder and gave him a warm expression.
    "How was your 'seclusion' in the Core my young friend?" he asked
    Kal looked his former Master in the eye and nodded with show of respect for such a great warrior and more importantly friend.
    "It was very enlightening my former master, one being can learn much from such a place. It's like watching all from another plane of existence." Kal said with a small smile.

Kal was then tapped on the shoulder by an old friend.
    "Where have you been, Kal!?" Mara said as she was hugging him. "I've missed you."
    Kal embraced Mara and returned her hug.
    "I have been in the Core, Mara. As Masamune would say, in 'seclusion'. I have learned many things that I will share in good time, when the place and time is right."
    Kal pulled back and looked Mara in the eyes, he felt another tear rolled down his cheek.
    "I have missed you too," He continued. "It has been way too long and words cannot express how sorry I am at your loss." Kal said as more tears rolled down his face. He paused as he noticed a small spark of joy in her eyes, he looked past Mara and recognised someone he didn't expect leaving the place. Kal laughed to himself as he saw the source of jubilation. The Outrider is alive.

Everyone felt a blast to the right and Kal turned to see a large expansive cloud of smoke and debris where a ship used to be.
    "Whoa damn! There goes the reception!" Kal said out loud.
    Masamune took a few steps forward saying "My ship"
    "They better not harmed the Daedalus or there be hell to pay!"

Tag: Ruusan People

10. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Darth Scimitar/Mara/The Boss
    Ruusan - Pursuit Valley

Katana used his natural senses to locate the bomber of Mas's flagship and he sensed the person but was moving at a great speed. His eyes narrowed, speeder. It was too late now to catch up, he looked about in the confusion and saw the man clad in black moving very....calmly in the mayhem among the crowd. He turned to look at Se'Iva who was holding his arm.
    "Se, head back to the Scythe. And get her ready to take off." He said to her as he started to follow but as he looked about and saw Mas and Kal together, he couldn't help but smile at the site of the two. And then his gaze turned to Mara and she looked back at him and he couldn't figure out wht she was trying to say to him and then followed her gaze downwards and couldn't believe what he saw.....
    "Jasmine!?" Blade said.
    "Where is Jasmine?" Blade said loudly.
    "Cairo, behind you?" Mara yelled out and followed her voice to the source of her direction and it was the man in black!
    "Mara, his mine." Cairo said to her as he made his way through th crowd.
    "I'm coming with you!" She ran after the man in black who seems to be carrying something over his shoulder.
    "Fine then, lets go." And they both ran after him.
    "Hakura try to follow the bomber heading south-east through the forest, take my speeder bike to your rear!" Scimitar yelled as he ran through the thick crowds.
    They both moved in unison through the crowds and the man in black moved with expert ease and Scimitar used his vision and this man whoever he was had a familiar scent to him and wasn't sure why.
    "Just like old time's isn't Cairo." Keira said.
    "Just like." He replied.
    The man in black slipped in between two buildings and Scimitar knew this place and knew of a shortcut.
    "Mara---"
    "Way ahead of you." As she cut off Cairo and moved left from where the man in black entered.
    Scimitar smiled and followed her and then they slipped through the building's window and through the door opposite it and as the ycame out he was waiting on the edge of the cliff with Jasmine's body on his shoulder and the two dagger's on his belt.
    "Well, well if it isn't Master and Apprentice," The man in black said.
    "I remember you, your the one who is called the Boss in the underworld?" Mara said.
    "Very good my dear Mara." the Boss replied.
    "You have no escape, Boss." Scimitar said.
    "Ahh the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Darth Scimitar. Many thought you just ran away but I knew you didn't run just explored the Galaxy's new enemy, haven't you?" The Boss said.
    "Enough! Give us back our daughter scum." Scimitar just trying to play him.
    "I don't think so, you have no idea what she is, do you. Well before you answer, I must say seeing you two side by side just brings back some memory's. So long my students." And he fell from the edge and both ran towards it and stood there and all of a sudden a ship of weird design rose and and he was on the ramp going in.
    "I'll be looking forward to our next meeting, my young apprentice...." He said and flew away.
    Scimitar looked down to the ground trying to digest the revelation.
    "His back....Kaan is back. Kaan is back!" Mara said becoming tearful and for the first time Scimitar saw fear in her eyes.
    "But how..? His going to pay for this, very dearly." Scimitar said and turned to Mara.
    "He will pay Mara, I promise you that!"He said.
    "I know where his going, Cairo." Mara rose her face to meet his gaze.
    "Where?" He asked.
    "Hapes." She said fearfully.

Tag: The Boss, Mara, Hakura, Kal and Masamune.

11. Mandalore_Fett

Mandalore_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    IC: Masamune and Kal
    Ruusan

Masamune used an old Jedi technique which shielded him from the initial blast of the explosion which surrounded him in a white luminous glow until it was safe to move around. And he looked at the Scout as it blew sky high in smoke and step forward and he heard Kal.
    "Whoa damn! There goes the reception!" Kal said out loud.
    Masamune took a few steps forward saying "My ship"
    "They better not harmed the Daedalus or there be hell to pay!" He heard Kal say and he looked at his ship and it was no major damage more like cosmetic damage on its outer hull.
    Then he saw quick movement from his side and turned to see Mara running and then Cairo? Where are they off too, he wondered. And he looked at the burial site of Jasmine's body and saw an empty casket.
    "Jas's body is gone? Kal get over here!!" Masamune yelled out loud above the noise of the mayhem.
    "Yes Sir" Kal said as he ran over to Mas.
    "Her body has been kidnapped, more importantly we need to find the bomber..." As he looked around for any clue and he heard Scimitar call out to his apprentice.
    "Hakura try to follow the bomber heading south-east through the forest, take my speeder bike to your rear!" Scimitar yelled as he ran through the thick crowds.
    "South-east, Kal you got a speeder with you within the Daedalus?" Masamune asked his one-time apprentice. As made his way towards where the flash bang attack erupted and he looked about for any clue and he found what he was seraching for. A piece of the device that let out the flash before the explosion happened. As he touched it, he got a Force-Infused vision of whom and where the 'bomber' was when it happened. He then caught the bomber's scent in the Force and saw the trail left by the bomber.
    "I can spare a few" Kal said from behind.
    "Good. Let's go and chase after the bomber, I have picked up the bomber's Force-Signature and get the Daedalus ready for lift-off, I have a feeling whomever the person's behind this attack and kidnapping will be getting off-planet very quickly."
    Kal reached into his belt and grab a comlink.
    ?Ariek, release two speeders below the Daedalus and take her to safe orbit distance and trace the speeders on deck and cloak the ship once you hit orbit." Kal instructed.
    After a few moments, he could see the speeder bike's approaching and then instead of waiting for it to halt, Masamune just leapt into the air and landed on to it with ease and Kal also did the same and sped into the open forest ahead and began to follow the scent of the bomber.

Tag: Kal, Hakura and Enimsaj

12. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Just updating Enimsaj's Character Sheet

Name: Enimsaj
    Homeplanet: Tatooine
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Independant but is working for The Boss currently.
    Personality: Only pain you will find unless i like you.
    Appearance: [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/MASTER-OF-EVIL/Characters%20for%20rpg/Enimsaj1.jpg]
    ---Skin Color: Tanned-White
    ---Hair Color: Black with red streaks
    ---Eye Color: Black

Biography: Born on Tatooine knows nothing of her parents. Left the planet at the age of ten and now explores system-to-system as she pleases. Has no official past, no records, she is everyone and no one and has her pet that travels with her named Neltharion. She had come across a Twi'lek girl in her travels named Niki. They have been on 'adventures' together in their travels and is the only other that Enimsaj trusts besides Neltharion they are the best of friends but Enimsaj hasn't seen or heard from Niki in quite sometime since Enimsaj went on the mission with Grandmaster Vanda and the "Outrider' known as Rowan to Zonama Sekot almost 20 years before. It was a life changing experience for Enimsaj and Neltharion alike, she did learn of Neltharion's origins just enough to restart her search of where he came from. And from her return voyage she had dropped Master Vanda on a perculiar planet within the Unknown Regions and soon after came into the service of the criminal underworld figure of The Boss and his group of elite misfits she has ever seen before. She had only to agree to work for him in return to help her locate Neltharion's place of birth.

No Ship needed as her pet provides her traveling from system to system...

--- Force Sensitivity: Incredibly-High

--- Lightsaber -Carry's an asassain's sword.

MASTER-OF-EVIL[face_devil]

13. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~
    I want to thank X-T-M, S-J-M and M-O-E for their assistance.

~IC

I walked up beside the man and watched what he was staring at, the funeral still going on.
    "Hello there. Nice day isn't it?"

Caught sight of the man beside him and raised an eyebrow as to who the man is within his hood,
    "Indeed a nice day for a sombre occasion, friend." Kaan answered the Former-Jedi.

"Yes..." I sighed and shook my head. "Occasions like these should remind people that war is pointless and violence solves nothing. It's all too much."

"Is that from personal experience or just how the galaxy is right now?" He asked calmly with a curiously innocent tone.

"Both actually," I laughed. "This galaxy is one messed up place and we all are caught right in the middle of it."

"Too right my young friend, too right indeed. Did you know the deceased if I may ask?" Kaan asked the Corellian.

"Not really. Knew of and met her once." I answered, my voice sounding distant as I remembered back to the encounter on the deserts of Tatooine. "But that was a long time ago. I'm surprised I'm even welcomed here... or well remembered atleast. How about you? How you fit into all of this"

As he heard of his story, Kaan's memory flashed back before the Wars of th Sith and Mandalorians and remembered his time training Jedi's back in the Corellian Jedi Temple. Peaceful times. And then Rowan asked him, "How about you? How you fit into all of this". Kaan regarded the question."Let's just say every foundation has their roots and my roots run deep." Kaan said to his almost one-time Apprentice.

"So true." I said reflecting back. "It's funny, no one really realises how we are all connected with one another until they look beyond the initial surface."
    I looked down at the ring on my right hand, flicked my wrist and the ring disappeared. "So, what type of occupation you do?" I asked as I flicked my wrist again making the ring reappear.

"My occupation is a very hazardous one in a matter of speaking. I manage construction of ships within the Corporate Sector my job is to locate new materials and develop new technologies for the major ship construction yards around the galaxy, I work independantly but I have my own personal group to assist in my business transactions." Kaan said to Rowan.

"Impressive." I let out a short whistle. "You're your own boss too? It's fun isn't it. Ship constructions and new technology? I used to know someone that did that, they worked for the CEC. I did them a small favor and they gave me a prototype ship in return. Pretty special."

"Ahhh the CEC yes I have worked with them in the past. They are the only one's that actually pursue in developing new technology and I've developed some prototype's in the past as I'm the only one who can. I never forget my customer's and I do recall developing a prototype ship for the CEC for just one customer up until then they usually give me a bulk order for a group or some small time planet security force and what not but this particular order was just for one man supposedly and I must say it was at the time my finest creation. I'll never forget it. It was a YT-2400 Corellian Freighter had a Class .75 modified Sorosuub Griffyn/Y2TG Hyperdrive and with 2 Concussion Missile Launchers, 2 Twin-Laser Cannon (Computer Assisted Auto Fire Feature) I might add. And with a Titanium Alloy plate finish. It was really a concept design ship but I never thought I'll make one, it was a day long remembered when it came out of the production line and flew it personally to CEC's docks and I really wanted to meet the man who would recieve it but I had business elsewhere at the time as I was still making the business grow." Kaan commented.

"Oh aye?" I said with curiosity."Fancy that, YT-2400 was the model I received. Not sure if its the same model as I had a few surprises customised to the final product I recieved. Mind you I haven't seen it in about ten or twenty years, I gave it away as a gift to someone special." I paused for a moment, wondering how it is and if it served the

14. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Enimsaj
    Ruusan

Enimsaj was almost out of the thicket of trees when her scanner's blipped on her bike. She looked back but saw nothing and then her scanners blipped again and it picked up another, she is being followed by whomever was at the ceramony. Now she pressed more on the accelerator and sped towards her destination more quickly, she ddn't have time to play with her unknown chasers. She needed to leave the planet as quickly as possible and meet her superior at their rendevous point and at the same time she couldn't but help to stretch out with her senses and find out who was exactly after her. She closed her eyes momentarily and found the lead chaser was......The Guardian of Light. He must be fuming after the destruction of is flagship.
    "Hehehehe." She laughed.
    With that she was almost there and she knew she would face him soon, she could feel his intent but now was not that time.
    "Soon, Enimsaj...soon." She grinned and pressed a button on the speeder which was a transmission to where ever it was being relayed to and got a response.
    "We are ready to go, Enimsaj." The cold calm voice came through her ear-piece.
    "Good." She said to herself.
    She looked back and saw that she could make out someone on a speeder bike and she thought se would leave them a gift at least.
    She threw a circular object and landed on the floor and for the moment it didn't do anything and then as the distance between Enimsaj and the object grew, there was now a deep fog of mist emerging from where the ball was and now covered more than a kilometer of terrain and with that Enimsaj vanished between a gap within the mountains.

Tag: Masamune and Kal.

15. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Sub-Gm Update -

Just wanted to inform everyone that I'll be taking over control of M-O-E's character Grandmaster Vanda for the remainder of the rpg so if you have any questions in regards send them to my pm and I would gladly respond to them[face_peace]

X-T-M

16. MASTER-OF-EVIL

Nov 10, 2004
    GM Notice:

Just want to inform everyone that i'll be closing down the Rpg a month from today due to personal reasons that have effected my role as a player, story-teller and Gm. It has been a wonderful ride up until now, and the credit goes to each of you for bringing originality, freshness, and dedicated hard work into shaping what this rpg is today compared to its very simple beginning's to a very enriching and full-filling and a complx storyline i might add too. So I thank you all the players for your piece in this Rpg . I know not all storylines will be completed within the month but hopefully it is enough to seal loose ends if need be. Pm me if you want to discuss on how to best finish up any storylines that you have going.

But keep in mind it may end from a month from today it doesn't mean I won't come back to it. Like that old saying "What goes around, comes around."

Thank you all for your contribution and share a common passion for that Galaxy Far, Far Away......

May The Force Be With You All!

And make the remainder of the month a memorable one!!!!

Gm,

MASTER-OF-EVIL

17. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Your company files for Chapter 11. The facilities dismantled and put the lysine contingency into play.

In four years from now will the phrase: "Thank God for Site B" come in to play?
    Exploit it in order to bale out of Chapter 11 and use the abandoned facility on the waterfront.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.