1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (20th-22nd November), Brisbane (27th-29th November)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (2nd-3rd April), Adelaide (9th-10th April)

S.A. - Norwood Christmas Pageant: Saturday, 28th Nov 2015 - 10:00am — 11:00am - 175 The Parade, Norwood, South Australia. More details here

FF:QLD The War Room - QLDFF Events Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by BigBossNass1138, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Otter Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey... Casual!

I was just passing by and thought I'd duck my head in.

Figured I might say g'day in an attempt to avert any forum closure.

How've you been?
  2. Luke_Sparkewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    I would have thought most of the guys would be back talking about the ST....
  3. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

star 5
    Give it time, when production ramps up for the film there should be a few more but definitely when the trailers come out.
  4. aalagartassle Force Ghost

star 4
    Anyone going to the may the 4th movie marathon at event cinemas. Taking my daughters to ep IV, V VI. on the Sunday. Look out for the tusken raider and the little princess'es! Mount Gravatt!
  5. JangoFeet Force Ghost

Last May the Fourth was ducking into Hollywood Studios before my EPCOT shift. Picked up the pins and tees. 'Revenge of the Fifth', my birthday, I did get to Hollywood Studios for some of the shenanigans and riding Star Tours II :)
    Definitely going to catch the OT on the big screen. Haven't ever had that experience!
    aalagartassle likes this.