FF:NZ The Warehouse

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by -KG-, May 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -KG- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sigh.. another big sale and SW stuff is not reduced.. come on TWH.. yah need to clear out those peg warmers, make way for new stuff!

my 2c anyway hehe
  2. Norrad_Roff Force Ghost

star 4
    TWH Dunedin doesn't have JACK-S**T SW stuff any more. :(

Just a bin full of deluxe figures (you know, the jedi duel ones with the buttons in the back) and Nute Gunray with damaged packaging.

No shops down here have anything anymore! :mad:

I've got all the EP1 stuff I want. And I don't want to start collecting the POTJ stuff coz IT JUST COSTS TOO DAMN MUCH BEING A STAR WARS COLLECTOR!

Anyone else from the SI feel the same?
  3. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    You can add the Nth Island to that list as well. Darn Toot'n it's expensive.
  4. Obi-Jace Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't find the POTJ figures that expensive all the figures I've brought recently(at Eastgate Warehouse,CHCH) have been good.300th Figure Boba Fett @$29.99 and single figures @$14.99. Look at any American or Austrailian Site we are getting figures cheaper than just about anywhere. Its just the availability that pisses me off!! Nothing for months then wham! new figures and only a couple left!If anyone Knows how to get them cheaper in CHCH, let me know!!!!
  5. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to admit that yes the warehouse have had good prices lately. It was a suprise that they got anything in at all as we were informed the warehouse was not going to have anything to do POTJ figures. I applaud them for value NOT the availability though.

EDIT: BTW Hi there Obi-Jace, good to see another kiwi on the boards. I take it your from Christchurch :)
  6. -KG- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yer I got a 300th from TWH too.. they have some POTJ & POTF at my local.. but the same stuff has been warming the pegs for ages. I would love to see them bring in some vehicles.. Y-WINGS!!! come on TWH, please?, pritty please?

EDIT: ... Oh yah they have talking yodas there for $130 10 of um... :eek:

7. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Obi Jace! nice of you to make it.
    its great to have someone else from chch on board.

I gotta agree with whats said, Warehouse is good with prices, but there just arent enough figures to go around (except for the peg warmers, E1 deluxe, final duel 2 packs and POTJ wave 1) I ended up getting most of the POTJ figures from Oz, but they cost me about $NZ22 each to ship over.

And where are those 12 inch bounty hunters?
    i'd love to catch a glimpse of those on warehouse shelves.....
  8. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I doubt we'll ever see the 12" figures, last 12" I saw was at the Tauranga K-Mart at the start of the year. :(
  9. Yanksfan Force Ghost

star 5
    Dude, I saw "warehouse" and I thought it had to do with Dave Matthews.

I guess I have a one tracked mind...
  10. Norrad_Roff Force Ghost

star 4
    Huh? (Who was that?)

We can all probably take small comfort that when the hype machine for EPII cranks up that all the shops will jump on the band-wagon and stock a heap of stuff.

So we'll probably have to buy up large at the start coz that may be it until EPIII.
  11. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure they will stock up as much as with ep1 though, some stores were left with peg warmers for africa. But i'm sure there will be hype over new stuff though :D
  12. SeanAGreen Jedi Knight

star 1
    Gota lot of common sw figgers at hamilton wh an some potj figgers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.