main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ The Warehouse's Reply

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Jace, May 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    I tried The Warehouse's web site after missing out on POTJ figures the other day.I was pretty p***ed to find out that 14 new figures were put on the shelves on Friday night, and only three left when I went in 2.00pm Sat.(Only by chance that I went in, haven't been SW hunting since they said no new figures til Ep II)
    Anyway the site is still under construction, so I e-mailed to find out if there was an easier way of finding new figures than driving all over CHCH(call me lazy!)or ringing just to get a shop assistant who thinks I'm a nutter.The Warehouse's e-mail reply was...
    Hi Jason,

Thank you for your inquiry on the Warhouse Internet site. We normally do
    customer transfer to and from any region of our store as long as item value
    is more than $99. In the normal circumastances we can do transfer any item
    regardless of price as long as within that region.

But please inform me exact Star War Figure you are looking for, so I could
    try to find one for you from any one of store closest to the Christchurch or
    South Island region.

Regards,

Naresh

2. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Do you know which 14 figures were put on shelves?

3. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    I don't know which figures the 14 were, but the 3 I found were Jek Porkins, Security Battle Droid and Tusken Raider(Desert Sniper). and more news for CHCH, Comics Compulsion(Manchester St,CHCH)are looking at starting to get the new POTJ figures, if they know that they will get sold. They get alot of collectable figures in but not Star Wars (I don't think they want to deal with Hasbro NZ!)They said it could take a month or so to iron out the details!!!Please support them!!!I'm sure they would sell outside CHCH.

4. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    SWNZ (FanClub) is in the middle of sorting out things with hasbro as well. We have currently been given the go ahead to distribute SW toys. We're just ironing out a few things but it's looking very promising at the moment. If we get the 100% go ahead we will more than likely be able to sell figures for about $17 so Stay Tuned.

5. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Now that IS good news!! Great work!! :)

I don't suppose there's any chance of getting 12" figures and vehicles as well - not that my bank balance would appreciate it.

6. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    Will SWNZ be putting all the new figures that they make available on display at the website??

7. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Hopefully we'll be able to get whatever you guys want, it's going to be more of a supply and demand kind of thing. If enough people want it then we'll do our best to get it.
    And yep we'll do a make-shift online shop, nothing like ebay or amazon just pictures of what we can get and you let us know what you want.

I'm still waiting to hear about the final word so heres hoping it all works out.

8. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    If ya can get 'em, ya got my full support(And I assume the support of any respectable collector!)
    MTF(and plenty of POTJ)BWYA

9. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    It was great a while back when SWNZ secured some POTJ wave 3 cases from Toyworld, it seems more of a problem now that the warehouse has started stocking them.

10. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Thanks guys, that's the kinda support we need right now.
    If you haven't visited the website in the last week we have also secured sponsership from "Cool Collectibles" we have a competition running at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.