Saga The Way of the Force - (L/M, H/L, Vader, Palpy, Yoda, Rogues) - COMPLETED March 18

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMara77, Dec 18, 2011.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Aww! I love the image of Mara and Luke waking up together.

But, Leia's anger, while in character, scares me. Palpy will easily use that against her and you haven't been nearly as mean to HL in this as you have been to LM so far.
  2. CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeeeaaaa, me and regular updates don't mix very well unless I'm reminded. I don't remember, and I don't usually have time to go looking through the other fics to see if somethings been updated in the last few days. Ah well, I'm guessing you've just got too many people to PM (and I figure it's a bother to remember to do it all the time, seeing how often you're updating - 3 times a week! Yikes, we're lucky for once every two weeks)

Guess I'll just have to catch up the old fashioned way :p

Sooo, didn't Palpatine say he wanted both Mara and the twins? Vader's only bringing the twins. And Leia is totally like her father - biiig temper.
  3. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    ginchy: You snagger! ;) I hope they get up together, too. [face_worried] I love Luke so willing to trust in the Force. And I love that Luke told Mara it was his turn, but didn't throw it in her face - that's not the kind of person he is.

And I love that Leia is going with him. Jedi Wonder Twins Powers Activate!!! But seriously, it's her destiny too, this time and I love that!! That's what I've been waiting for since you unveiled the awesome book cover.

As much as I love RotJ (it's my favorite film of the saga), I always thought Leia got the shaft when it came to dealing with Vader as her father. I knew she wouldn't let Luke go by himself in this AU. Poor Ani indeed - he's forever alone! :p Thank you, lady, for all of your support!

Jade_eyes: Vader definitely needs some more persuasion. I hope it can all work out...

Ocelotl: Well, remember in Chapter 15 Palpy told Vader to bring both of them.

Fels: Thank you! :)

Hazel: I have to keep reminding myself that people can't see Vader's facial expressions. But yeah, I'd have love to see that, too! Thank you!

MaraJade4S: One step closer, indeed! I can't wait to read your reactions. :)

Katana Sundancer: I love Luke, can you tell? Lol. Leia does need to calm down...but Palpy may be able to provoke her just a little bit more.

Thank you! :)

Briannakin: I like that image, too. :) Leia's anger should scare you. [face_mischief]

Curtis: Sorry about that! No, Palpatine said that he'd take care of Mara - meaning if she doesn't die on Endor or it's not blown up, Palpy will kill her himself. He doesn't care about her anymore. He wants Luke and Leia.

Thanks everyone for reading! I may not be able to post Sunday morning as I'll be out of town, but I'm gonna try!

4. darth_treyvah Force Ghost

star 3
    Palpatine could do bad things with Leia's anger. Really bad things. I can imagine him getting Vader to provoke Leia (which would not be that much of a problem), while dealing with Luke himself and using Luke's own ... attachments as vulnerable points. This could get real nasty before it is over. Palpatine planned all this from the very beginning, but the question is: will it indeed all go according to plan? [face_devil]
  5. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    darth_treyvah: You're right about all the possibilities for Palpy. We'll just have to see if they all plan out. And, we all know the Skywalkers' propensity to disrupt Palpatine's plans... ;)
  6. kataja Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry for being late: my copy of Apocalypse arrived thursday and I indulged in 442 pages of blazing SW action only interrupted by work. Even my hubby and son kindly kept a distance to me :p

But now to this gem!
    Awesome to see Luke and Mara almost-mirror Like and Leia! [:D]

He was asking her to make the same decision he'd made at Bespin, to leave him behind. She nodded slowly. ?I will.? And he knew that she would, that she was strong enough, he could count on her. Because as much as she loved him, as much as he loved her, they had to do this.
    Beautiful!!!

With a heavy heart, but certain that this was his path, he stepped onto the wooden walkway. But he could go no further as his sister was waiting for him, fully dressed and standing with her arms crossed over her chest. Her expression was set in duracrete.
    Oh, gods - two of them!!:p

?This is my path too, Luke. It?s my trial as a Jedi. You?re the one who said I could do this. Well, here I am.?
    [face_laugh] Thake that, Luke!

She stepped forward and offered her hand. Luke accepted it, squeezed it, and the Skywalker twins turned and walked off into the dawning sky.
    So very, VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!! [face_blush]

her true father
    Heh, I like that wording. Sometime's I've seen Bail Organa mentioned as her "real" father, but that's wrong. Vader is her "real" father. But Bail is her "true" father. [face_plain]

Vader stepped off the elevator, having already sensed his children from far away. Luke was stoic and calm, just as he had been on Cloud City. His other child, his daughter, was a mix of emotions?nervousness warring with determination. He could not sense who she was, but one thing was clear. She felt just like her mother.

And as he saw them, he froze upon seeing the face of Leia Organa glaring back at him, a mask of anger and resentment. The Princess? The Princess was his daughter? How could that be? He?d had her in his clutches twice and he hadn?t even known. He?d met her at the Palace with her traitor of a father, Bail Organa. He?d tortured?

Vader shuddered, unable to finish that thought
    Well, don't, Vader - leave it hanging - and it will finish you![face_devil]

Vader watched his children walk away. They would have been arm in arm if their hands hadn?t been bound.

He repeated his words to his children. He had no choice but to obey his master. The Emperor was too powerful, always had been. Vader could never hope to defeat him. The dark side was always his destiny.

But to hear his children?s rejection?it reminded him of how he?d felt after the duel on Cloud City. When his son had first turned away his offer.

Rage boiled up inside of him. It didn?t have to be this way, but his children were fools. Luke could have fixed everything but instead he clung to his Jedi teachings, just as Obi-Wan had. Vader had destroyed Obi-Wan, his old master. He could watch while his children were destroyed.

He waved his hand in anger and spun toward the lift. It would do him no good to wonder. Because Anakin Skywalker had died on Mustafar and Darth Vader was all that remained
    We shal see, shall we not [face_devil] Again, so very well written!!! [:D] [:D] [:D]
  7. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    kataja: Oh, lucky! I'm probably going to have to wait until my library gets Apocalypse to read it...either that or I'll break my self-imposed prohibition of buying Legacy era SW books and get this on my Kindle. :p Glad you got a chance to read, though - you did read both chapters, right? (I'm updating 3 times per week now, wanna get done by THE MOVE, whenever that happens.) I wouldn't want you to miss out on some Palpy goodness. [face_devil]

Even though I think Leia could have done much more in RotJ, I do love the good-bye scene between Luke and Leia. It's so tender and heartwarming. I had to echo that here.

Heh, I like that wording. Sometime's I've seen Bail Organa mentioned as her "real" father, but that's wrong. Vader is her "real" father. But Bail is her "true" father.

Yes! Bail raised her, inspired her - he's the man she'll remember for the rest of her life. It's much harder for her than for Luke, because Luke never had a father. Yes, Owen raised him but Luke never thought of him as a father. Whereas Leia always had a father and never dreamed of finding another one - especially someone like Vader.

I do love making things difficult for her. [face_mischief]

We shal see, shall we not Again, so very well written!!!

We shall see, indeed... Thanks!
  8. kataja Force Ghost

star 4
    Gaah - no I missed chapter 15!!!:eek: But since ch 16 started where 14 ended, I didn't recognize it! But this explains a lot of things that confused me; I thought it was my memory playing me tricksbut didn't go back to check! 8-}

Oh, that Tycho& Winter scene...!!![face_praying] =D=

And Vader and Palps - now everything falls into place and my memory was in fact intact, only I didn't believe it lol

He remained quiet for a long moment, resignation settling over him. What else was he to do? Palpatine would kill him if he did not bring him his children. If he refused, Palpatine would ensure that his children died anyway. Perhaps this was the will of the Force. Hadn?t Vader once believed the same thing? ?Join me. It is the only way??

And it was. It always had been, and always would be. If his children refused, then they would be destroyed. Just like all the other Jedi. Like Obi-Wan.

Like Padme.

Because Anakin Skywalker was gone, forever lost to darkness. The Jedi were wrong; he was not the Chosen One, brought into the universe to bring balance to the Force. He would never be strong enough to defeat the Emperor. He had accepted his fate long ago, and would continue to do so. Continue to do what must be done

Faith was always your worst shortcoming, Anakin... But we shall see... [face_mischief]

9. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    All caught up!

I love Mara and Luke's "reunion," and how special it was for them. But I'm very excited about how Leia will play into Vader's redemption as we know it... she's part of it now, and I'm looking forward to seeing what she does. Great updates!
  10. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Kataja: oh good, glad I said something then. :). Hopefully, he'll gain some faith...

Luna: glad you caught up! I hope Leia's turn here satisfies everyone.
  11. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4

CHAPTER 17

?What do you think??

Mara crouched down next to Han in the thick underbrush of the forest. They had almost arrived at the bunker, the Ewok scouts Wicket and Paploo serving as their guides. Thanks to them, the strike team had arrived sooner than expected and were now planning their next move.

It had been an eventful and emotional morning. The remaining members of the command crew rendezvoused with the rest of the strike team a few hours after leaving the Ewok village. Red, upon seeing Mara again, rocked back and forth and emitted a series of loud beeps that indicated exactly how excited he was to see her. She tried hard to keep a tight rein on her emotions, but she couldn?t help grinning at her old friend. He was still as loyal as ever, not having any idea what had happened to her or where she?d been over the past fifteen months. He kept asking where she?d been. All Mara could say was that she?d had to go away for a while. Eventually he stopped asking questions, but his curiosity remained. It didn?t matter, though. Even after such a long separation, he was still her little droid.

Now they sat at the top of a ridge that overlooked the shield generator. A large landing platform stood near the bunker. A shuttle rose gracefully into the sky. Mara?s heart skipped a beat, knowing who was onboard.

She quickly looked away, not wanting Han to follow her gaze. ?The main entrance to the control bunker is on the far side of that landing platform,? she said, bringing her focus back to the present. ?This isn?t gonna be easy, Han. We?ll have to move quietly so we don?t catch any attention from the landing platform. And there will be scouts placed at regular intervals, so we?ll have to cross further out into the forest.?

?Hey, don?t worry. Chewie and me got into a lot of places more heavily guarded than this.? Han gave a lopsided grin.

Mara rolled her eyes. ?Well. That makes me feel so much better.?

Chewie howled in protest.

?Don?t worry,? Lando said. ?Han?s right. We can do this.? Mara still wasn?t convinced.

The Ewoks began chittering animatedly to Threepio. The droid stood straight and responded positively to their statement.

?What?re they saying?? Mara demanded.

?They say there?s a secret entrance on the other side of the ridge.?

Mara breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, a lucky break.

?Good. Let?s get going.? Han stood and motioned for the rest of the team to follow. Mara turned and gestured to her troopers.

They set off slowly and quietly down the slope of the ridge. Mara and Han walked point, the stormtroopers taking up the rear. ?There?s one problem with this plan,? Mara said. ?If Palpatine knows we?re here, it won?t matter if we use a secret entrance or just go knocking on the front door.?

Han?s jaw clenched. ?If he knows we?re here, why not just capture us? Why draw this out??

Mara snorted. ?You?ve obviously never met the Emperor. He thrives off mind games like this.?

?Ah,? Han said thoughtfully. ?Well, color me relieved to have never met the guy.?

?You have no idea.? She glanced up at the Death Star, orbiting overhead.

?Why didn?t you go with them?? Han asked suddenly. His voice sounded restrained, like he was trying hard not to be angry. But Mara could sense his emotions. He?d been upset since the morning. He was upset with Leia for leaving, with Luke for not stopping her, even with Mara for not putting up a bigger protest and letting Luke walk away so easily. She couldn?t blame him. In a way, she felt the same. But she also knew that Luke and Leia would go to the Death Star no matter what anybody else said. All she could do was complete the mission she?d given herself, to get the shield down and get the hell away from Endor. Only now the mission no longer seemed so easy.

Mara turned to him. ?What??

Han pointed at the sky. ?I figured you?d have wanted to go with them. You know, to face the Emperor and all.?

Mara shrugged her shoulders. ?No. I thought about it. But I knew it wasn?t my place.?

?Are you kiddin
  12. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Han and Mara scene =D= They make a fun team! ;)

Luke, Leia in the Throne Room - you can really feel Luke's maturity here. :D

I love it that you have matured him so well Jedi-wise [face_thinking] It makes his besting the Emperor especially on the high moral ground more plausible, much less in a saber duel. A sneaky opponent will very often outsmart themselves. :p

13. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    Ooooh, the shavit will be hitting the fan soon. *rubs hands together in glee* I cannot WAIT to see how this all goes down. I feel like we?re hurtling to an awesome conclusion, almost like I can hear the RotJ music from the sailbarge scene where the camera lingers on everyone?s face for a moment before it all happens. I love it!!

Han pointed at the sky. ?I figured you?d have wanted to go with them. You know, to face the Emperor and all.?

Mara shrugged her shoulders. ?No. I thought about it. But I knew it wasn?t my place.?

?Are you kidding me? I?d?ve thought that you, of all people, would want to confront him.?

?But I already did that.?

YES! I love it! Mara?s place is not in the throne room. I have a feeling that even as far as she has come on her own in healing that she is not healed enough to face the Emperor. And, as she says to Han, she is doing her part to bring him down?just like she set out to do all those years ago when she defected. Wonderful parallel.

Mara pulled Han off to the side, so they could speak privately. ?We have to go in together.?

?Are you crazy?? Han gaped at her. ?Well, you?re with Luke, so I already know the answer to that question.?

Mara bristled at his assertion but didn't bother to protest. She smacked him instead.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

HAD to highlight this bit. Oh so Mara. So Han. So them. I love it!!! And I notice she didn?t deny anything?. [face_mischief]

There was a loud clank as both sets of cuffs fell to the floor. Leia rubbed her wrists, glaring daggers at Palpatine. Luke glanced down at the cuffs, then lifted his head in defiance and determination. His mind was full of conflict; anger coursed through him upon meeting the man that had caused so much torment to the woman he loved, yet he refused to give into his hatred and let the Dark Side win.

There?s my Luke. [face_love] x infinity. There are just not enough hearts to show my appreciation for him and for the way you write him! [:D] Palpatine and Vader are facing a true Jedi and I?m not sure they even have any idea of it? ?Lifted his head in defiance and determination? =P~ I need some fan-art of that?. Rawr.

Excellent, excellent update, lady!!!
  14. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    It's a little weird to see Mara in Leia's shoes on Endor, but in a good way. :p

I'm worried about Leia [face_worried], but Luke seems to be handling things alright.
  15. laurethiel1138 Force Ghost

star 4
    Still as madly busy as ever, but I had to comment on one thing:

And Darth Vader did not know whether to pity or envy them.

Are you so sure you are past regrets, Ani? Methinks thou dost protest too much. After all, if Vader is past regrets, then why does he keep claiming Skywalker's children as his own, seeing as he has officially renounced everything that linked him to that name?

Cheers,

Lauré :)
  16. kataja Force Ghost

star 4
    Red, upon seeing Mara again, rocked back and forth and emitted a series of loud beeps that indicated exactly how excited he was to see her. She tried hard to keep a tight rein on her emotions, but she couldn?t help grinning at her old friend. He was still as loyal as ever, not having any idea what had happened to her or where she?d been over the past fifteen months. He kept asking where she?d been. All Mara could say was that she?d had to go away for a while. Eventually he stopped asking questions, but his curiosity remained. It didn?t matter, though. Even after such a long separation, he was still her little droid.
    Awwwww...[face_blush] I just love that Mara too would get so close to a droid!

I?d?ve thought that you, of all people, would want to confront him.?

?But I already did that.?

?What do you mean??

Mara smiled. ?I?m here, Han. I?m here with you on Endor, not Svivren like he ordered me, actively fighting against the Empire. Trying to bring him down. And it?s enough. My job is here, to make sure that shield gets taken down, and to make sure Luke and Leia get off that station before your fleet blows it up
    .?
    I'm so glad Mara's so balanced and doesn't feel she needs more revenge!

Are you crazy?? Han gaped at her. ?Well, you?re with Luke, so I already know the answer to that question.?
    [face_laugh]

His daughter, on the other hand, harbored anger and bitterness deep within her soul. Vader understood those feelings all too well. Leia Organa might claim to fall on the side of the light, but her emotions said otherwise.
    Yes, Leia, watch out... [face_worried]

?You?re gravely mistaken. Luke is a Jedi, and always will be.?

?And what of you, my young princess? Are you a Jedi??

She remained defiant. ?I am not a Sith.?

The Emperor chuckled, and Vader knew that his master was able to sense his own distress as well as his children?s. The black-hearted Sith was amused by it all. ?Jedi, Sith?they are just words, my child. It is what is in your heart that is what matters.?

?I am not your child
    .?
    Watch out.... [face_sick]

Palpatine allowed his words to hang over them, then sat back in his throne. Vader?s children said nary a word. They merely reached out to clasp each other?s hands, calling on all their strength in the Light Side of the Force.

And Darth Vader did not know whether to pity or envy them
    Oh, this is great!!!! *rubs hands and cackles madly*

17. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Lol. I love the Mara, Han and Lando scene. They were all themselves and they make a great ragtag band of heroes: the ex-assassin, the ex-smuggler and the gambler.

Luke and Leia too were very in character. I have a feeling Luke might have to get Leia out of a baaad situation. Just think of Han, Leia!
  18. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    Han and Mara make SUCH a team! Go for the danger sense!

Luke and Leia getting strength from each other is good. Don't worry too much about your other halves, they can take care of themselves.

Vader, you are in such denial. And... you're a pansy. That's right, Darth Pansy. Grow some balls! Or... regrow some...

Lovely, as usual, Nanci.
  19. taramidala Chosen One

star 4
    Leia needs to check herself before she gets into an even nastier situation.

This Mara staying behind thing is killing me! I'm so curious. :)
  20. Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master

star 4
    He is truly an ugly being... a totally dark creature.
  21. CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Master

star 1
    Well at least the twins have some grounding in each other. If it was one or the other, I could see people going off the deep end. Yay, night off, and I'm reading fanfiction instead of doing my homework and assignment that I'm not going to have time to do later in the week.
  22. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Totally forgot to post comments last night, so these will be short, sorry.

Jade:
    I love Han and Mara together. They're so alike, and not just because they love Skywalkers.

ginchy: Yup, the shavit's about to hit the fan right about now. ;) I'm glad you like what I've done with Mara. I played with the idea of having her in the Throne Room, too, but it never felt right. Plus, Han needs her on Endor. As for Luke, I think you'll love him in the next chapter, too. And the one after that, and the one after that...haha.

Hazel: You should be worried about Leia. [face_mischief]

laure: Welcome back! And yes, Vader protests waaaaaaay too much.

kataja: Awwwww... I just love that Mara too would get so close to a droid!

Mara's learned from the best. ;)

I'm so glad Mara's so balanced and doesn't feel she needs more revenge!

It didn't feel right to me. Having her need to "even the score," so to speak, would send her even farther to the dark side. The fact that she stayed on Endor with the Rebels says a lot about her.

Briannakin: Oh yes, bad situations ahoy in the Throne Room!

Katana: Vader, you are in such denial. And... you're a pansy. That's right, Darth Pansy. Grow some balls! Or... regrow some...

[face_laugh] Yes...Vader is quite the frustrating guy, isn't he?

taramidala: Check yourself before you wreck yourself! I guess Leia never heard that phrase growing up on Alderaan.

Ocelotl: Yes he is, and he'll get even worse.

Curtis: Reading fanfic is always a good life choice. Yes, the twins calm each other...but I think there are some things that would set Leia over the deep end, no matter what Luke does...

Thanks for reading, everyone!

23. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4

CHAPTER 18

Mara approached the main entrance confidently, with Lando and Chewbacca in tow. They were both cuffed, being guided by two of Mara?s guards. She?d changed into her Imperial officer?s uniform and, coming from far away, none of the guards even gave her a second look.

She approached what looked to be the main guard. ?Two more Rebels have been found in the forest. Lord Vader requested they brought to the control bunker when apprehended.?

?Um...? She couldn?t see the guard?s face but it didn?t matter; she knew exactly what he was thinking. Surely he recognized her, but that didn?t stop him from following procedure. He pulled out his comlink. ?I will contact the commander, ma?am.?

Mara rolled her eyes and tried her best to look annoyed and angry. Nobody wanted to deal with an angry Lady Jade. ?Look, we don?t have time for this. There could be more of them out there. Send a squad to go search the area.?

?I?m sorry ma?am, but I was ordered to contact the commander if anyone approached the control bunker.?

?Give me that.? Mara used the Force to snatch the comlink out of the guard?s hands. Normally she would never use the Force so casually, but she wanted to scare him. Judging by his change in posture, she had succeeded.

Mara snapped on the comlink and raised it to her lips. ?Recognition code Hapspir, Barrini, Corbolan, Triaxis. I have two Rebel prisoners. Request a squad be sent to pursue their comrades. Over.?

There was a short pause. Mara could imagine the commander on the other end trying to figure out what to do. If this went according to plan...

The comlink beeped. ?This is Major Hewex. Escort the prisoners inside.? The bunker doors slid open. The biker scout guard stepped aside and gestured for Mara to enter the bunker. She nodded at him, surreptitiously clicking her comlink as she entered the bunker complex. The rest of the group fell in step behind her.

It took only several minutes before they reached the control room. Major Hewex, the commander of the shield generator complex, was waiting for her, blaster pointed directly at her chest. ?Hello, Lady Jade. We?ve been expecting your arrival.?

Mara forced herself to look panicked while still maintaining a modicum of confidence. ?Have you, now?? she returned, hand going for her lightsaber.

The remaining officers in the control room trained their weapons on her. Even she couldn?t have blocked that many shots at once. So she removed her hand and raised both of them in the air. ?I suppose you?d like for me to say that I surrender?? she said, her sarcasm clearly evident.

The commander seemed to be in no mood for jokes. ?Cuff her,? he said to the nearest guard. Mara stood completely still as she was stripped of her weapons and bound. If she had wanted to, she could have removed the cuffs and gotten her weapons back in mere moments...but that was not in her plan.

?So, Lady Jade,? Hewex said, blaster still pointed at her chest. ?Where are the rest of your Rebel friends??

Her eyes hardened. ?I don?t know what you?re talking about.?

Hewex stepped forward and glared at her. ?Oh, I think that you do.? He turned to the officer standing next to him. ?Send a squad to??

His words were cut off by a beep on his comlink. He ripped it from his belt, annoyed. Mara mentally crossed her fingers.

?Major, we have two more Rebels apprehended at the back entrance.?

?I copy. We?re sending a squad up. Stand by.? The major placed his comlink back on his belt and gave Mara another withering look. ?No idea what I?m talking about, hmm??

Mara looked away.

?Send a squad to the back entrance,? Hewex barked. ?And you,? he pointed at several other officers, ?get back up to the main entrance.? He glanced back to Mara, looking highly pleased with himself. ?We want to find all of Lady Jade?s Rebel friends.?

Don?t worry, Mara thought to herself. You will.

The countdown clock on Tycho?s X-wing reached zero. Tycho
  24. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *snatches again*

Back!! Crazy people around here want me to WORK. What's up with that??? :p

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THERE'S MY LUKE!!!! Get him, Luke!! Get him!!!! OMG. OMG. OMG!!!!!! I am on the edge of my seat. And I love, love, love how you phrased that. "As a Jedi." [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

NOT ENOUGH HEARTS!!!

Oh dear. Here near the end I'm just a squeeeeeeing mess. :D

Luke v Palpatine. *makes popcorn* I am SO.THERE.

I loved the rest of the chapter. "It's a trap!" was so well done. That line is so iconic but you fit it in seamlessly.

And this:

Their bond. [face_love] I love how he doesn't freak out, however. He knows she's doing what she needs to do, just like he and Leia are doing what they need to do. He is truly listening to the Force and I love it!

I need moar. Moar NOW. Moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Luke v. Palpatine. I've been waiting for this my whole life!!!! Or at least since the end of Night Must Fall!!!!

[:D]

25. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    The Rogues - :D :D Mara's plan seems to be going as anticipated, so far [face_thinking]

BUt the Leia/Luke, Vader/Palps scenes =D= =D= =D= Defining moments for them all I think but Vader's "passivity" :( [face_frustrated] is quite the contrast to Luke's :* !!!!! strength and fortitude. @};-

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade