Beyond - Legends The Way of the Truth *UPDATED & COMPLETED 9/11+ Dramatis Personae for The New Invasion: NJO Edition*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Spike2002, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Been coordinating with my fellow writers, and my Dramatis Personae has been heavily updated.

But you won't see the new characters for a while. You'll probably notice a face or two from Evacuation.
  2. JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    N-no m-more Ewoks? :eek: :_|

And why is Anakin streaking around Endor in the nude? Is it the exhibitionistic side of the Force?
  3. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Well, the midichlorians couldn't really resurrect him with clothes now could they?
  4. Kaileron Jedi Master

star 2
    Heh.
    Exactly what part of the galaxy still exists/ and what planets are allowed to go as they please and remained untouched by the Negative Race?
  5. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Exactly what part of the galaxy still exists/ and what planets are allowed to go as they please and remained untouched by the Negative Race?

All of it, just the Negative Race occupy a few of them.

And no planets are remained untouched by the Negative Race. Corellia interdicted their system with Centerpoint, and the rest of the galaxy's survivor live in uncharted bases in fear of Negative Race scouts finding them and having them killed.

Anyway, here's your next update.
  6. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    The Universe

The Truth had resurrected one warrior to train the new Chosen One. But it still needed another warrior of a different persuasion. One who wasn?t limited by the belief in the Force. A warrior who would be the complete antithesis of Anakin Skywalker and the Jedi.

The Truth could find no warriors to resurrect that it could find, but then it found something compatible to what it wanted. A body was there, ready for the taking. Now, all the Truth needed was to find the soul.

Unconsciously, Tsavong Lah opened his eyes. Looking around him, all he could see for miles around were green fields, with animals frolicking all around.

For a moment, Tsavong Lah was puzzled at what he was doing here. The last he could remember was the disastrous battle at Ebaq, and the hunt for the
    Jeedai.

Then he remembered.

Vergere, the explosion, Jaina Solo.

?Is this the afterlife?? he thought to himself.

?Tsavong Lah.?

Tsavong Lah straightened up at the calling of his name. What could possibly be speaking to him in the afterlife?

Then he gazed at the guise the Truth had taken.

?Yun-Yuuzhan,? he gasped, lowering himself to the floor in piety.

?Yes,? the powerful voice of the supreme god spoke back. ?I have come before you, because you have become the Chosen One of the Yuuzhan Vong.?

?My Master?? Tsavong Lah was puzzled at this. The Chosen One of the Yuuzhan Vong was the Dread Lord. Tsavong Lah?s position as warmaster of the Yuuzhan Vong was but a blaze bug upon the nova of the position of the Supreme Overlord.

?No, Tsavong Lah. You are not Chosen as the Dread Lord,? the powerful voice continued, its voice eerily sounding like the voice of Shimrra. ?You have been Chosen to teach our ways to Yu?Ono, the holy warrior of the Gods!?

Tsavong Lah gasped again, he could not help it. Yu?Ono was the name of the vessel of Yun-Yammka. The one who could wipe armies out before him, yet remain mortal to be subservient to the Gods.

?Why me, oh Holy One?? Tsavong Lah asked, ?I allowed myself to be slain by an infidel. I am not worthy.?

The God paused at this, then his arm gestured and an image appeared before him. Then he beckoned Tsavong Lah closer.

?Being slain by an infidel is nothing to ashamed of, Tsavong Lah. If it were, then the entire Yuuzhan Vong species would live in the afterlife in shame.?

Before Tsavong Lah?s eyes, images of Yuuzhan Vong bodies appeared before his eyes. For a moment, he thought he was back on Ebaq Nine, where the ten thousand warriors he had landed on the moon with had all perished. But then, he looked up. This was no simple corridor, it was a huge plain, like the plains of Yuuzhan?tar. Wandering over the bodies, he realised this was the plain of Yuuzhan?tar. But not the one he had set foot on.

?Haven?t we regained our honour since the Holy Galaxy fell and the first crèche of the Gods was lost?? he asked in penance.

The God did not respond, instead he waved his arms to produce another image.

It was a great city planet, filled with abominations that Tsavong Lah had destroyed with pleasure in his years commanding the invasion of the Promised Land.
    Between the huge towers of the world?s abominations, infidel abomination weapons crisscrossed. But with them, Tsavong Lah could see the bugs employed by his species. Then he was moved closer.

There were Yuuzhan Vong in the abomination. Fighting desperately against an unseen foe. Launching their thud bugs and razor bugs, they hoisted their amphistaffs and coufees like good Yuuzhan Vong. Then they were all hurled back by great energy and left to die there.

?All glory to you, warriors,? Lah muttered in reflex.

Then he saw the killers of his brethren.

?Them!? he spat.

And then the image faded and he found himself before Yun-Yuuzhan again.

[b
  7. Kaileron Jedi Master

star 2
    TSAVONG!
    HOORAY! *rejoices*
    Ok, so who was impersonating Yun_Yuuzhan?
    'Infidels'?
    Anyhow, lets hope Nom Anor doesnt get cloned or we will never see the defeat of the NR with those 2 combined :):D
  8. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    The sentient element of the Force (the Truth) was maquerading as Yun-Yuuzhan to motivate Tsavong, otherwise he would never have done it.

And remember, Tsavong is dead when he gets this vision, so it kinda makes it "portentous" at least.
  9. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    I liked Anakin meeting those people on Endor and trying to introduce himself and they have no idea who he is.

And I liked Tsavong Lah's conversation with The Truth.

lordmaul13
  10. JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    So who's the scarhead supposed to train?
  11. Kaileron Jedi Master

star 2
    Well the dramtis personea says: ''Yu'Ono Veila, Chosen One of the Truth (male human)
    ''
    So i s'pose that is the key to defeat the NR (im assuming they loose of course :))
  12. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    lordmaul13: Thanks mate. I tried to make it as awkward as possible between the 3. Seemed a bit funny at the time when I wrote it.

Kobe: He's supposed to train the Chosen One ;) Of course I haven't got there yet, but it is slightly obvious who the Chosen One might be ;)

Kaileron: I'm keeping quiet on this one. Spoilers are a definate no-no now on this story. I like to surprise my readers.
  13. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    What are you doing on Page 2?

UP you go.

Or, to revive an old tradition

"Medic!"
  14. Bobbacca Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Updates every Sunday? Blast it, I'm going to have to write like a madman to finish Evac before its events start influencing TWotT.

?But he is?an infidel??
    Can you image Tsavong's reaction if he knew Yu'Ono had mixed blood? (part Vong, part Human) :p
  15. Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare

VIP
    star 6
    Well, I don't know that I trust the "Truth"... apart from anything else, it... mislaid... the Chosen One in the first scene - but hey, great twist!

I like the look of this... :D

- The Imperial Ewok
  16. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Of course you do, you're a semi-beta reader.

P.S.

Bob, just work like a demon. I'm sure that if you had enough time you could complete it in one night.
  17. tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey, Spike, just letting you know I've finally started reading, got the first two posts under my belt after all this time. At any rate, good job once again, I'll read more next time the Dark Tower and the Hellrazor losen their grip on me.
  18. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Good to see you here TW. Now all we need is CernStormrunner to come back and the old family will have returned.
  19. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    "Medic!"

Update will be tomorrow, and it will be the first appearance of our new villain. :D
  20. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Completed Part 2 of "The Bounty Hunter's Story."

Will update this story in a few hours.
  21. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    His arms held firmly in place by the enemy giants, the screaming human struggled vainly against their grip, but to no avail. They were too strong. Bringing him before their commander, a sadistic Controller, he stared him straight in the eyes.

The Controller sneered at him, and gestured at his BA Troopers to hold him over a huge fruit blender. The human struggled once more as the armoured giants lowered him slowly into the blender.

The human screamed in pain as his feet went in first, crushed by the blender. The troopers then lowered him in further; his legs began to collapse, his shins snapping like twigs as the blender crushed the bones underneath. The pain rose once more?

With a start, Darth Vengeance woke up in his cabin, and remembered where he was. He was on board his corvette, the Revenge. And he was heading towards Taloraan to meet with one of his partners, Texaa the Hutt.

Sitting up from his bunk, he glanced down at the metallic legs that had replaced his real ones, and then stood up. The metallic legs had been salvaged from a YVH hunter; an ancient war droid from the ancient past that he had found on the planet Borleias. Now, with the droid legs and the power of the dark side of the Force, he was stronger and faster than any living thing in the galaxy.

Dressing in his black combat garments, under a long hooded cloak, he fixed his double lightsaber to his belt and proceeded to the bridge of his ship.

As he entered the bridge, his second in command, Mexés, stood up from the command chair and acknowledged his master. Mexés was a tall, blonde human. The few remaining women left in the galaxy found him undeniably attractive, given his Hapan bloodline. Mexés however, was not interested in women. He was a vicious killer, a master of Teras Kasi, also known as ?steel hands? to speakers of Basic, as well as being an accomplished Hapan kickboxer. He was unmatched in single combat, even against Vengeance, at least when Vengeance didn?t use the Force to augment his fighting skills.

?We are approaching Taloraan my master,? Mexés said, bowing his head deferentially. ?The Hutt and his entourage await us at landing pad 327.?

?Good,? Vengeance said. ?It?s about time that the Hutt and I accelerate our plans for the galaxy.?

His lieutenant nodded, and then walked off to co-ordinate the landing approach to Taloraan.

Taloraan was a gas giant, almost 100?000 kilometres in diameter. Its seven uninhabitable moons and its planetary ring made it hard to approach if one did not know the correct entry route. Even better, the Kelavine system, in which Taloraan was situated, was isolated, and therefore the Negative Race had little idea of its existence.

Taloraan was home to a gigantic Cloud City, an ancient repulsorlift fortress sixteen kilometres in diameter and seventeen kilometres tall. Texaa had found it centuries ago while on the run from the Negative Race. It was so ancient that he had had to refit the city with modern repulsorlifts to keep it afloat. Relocating his crime forces to the city, he had made it into the largest single refugee city in the galaxy, with the exception of the Corellian system, which was permanently interdicted by the Centerpoint weapon.

Now, Vengeance had used his influence on the Hutt to make the city the site of one of his secret projects to take back the galaxy.

Taloraan Cloud City, Platform 327

?I greet and welcome you, Lord Vengeance, to Tex City,? the gigantic Hutt said in Huttese.

Vengeance and his entourage almost laughed at the pompous name the ancient city had been given by the equally ancient Hutt.

?It has been a long time my old friend,? Vengeance spoke back in fluent Huttese. ?Is everything in place??

Atop the giant repulsorlift sledge, the Hutt rose up imperiously and proudly.

?Everything is proceeding according to plan, except perhaps for one small hitch.?

Vengeance?s eyes narrowed.

?What hitch is this?? he asked darkly, if the Hutt ha
  22. Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare

VIP
    star 6
    "Fruit blender"?! As in, that thing's really a fruit blender that's been put to other purposes?!

Oh, and I take it we've met Vengance before...? [face_mischief]

- The Imperial Ewok
  23. Jedi_Wurth_Skidder Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey guys.. I'm back here at TF.N because I'm writing a story to coincide with Simon's.

Please read if you have an opportunity to do so.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14551622]Jedi Valiancy (1009 ABY, AU, OC)[/link]
  24. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    "Fruit blender"?! As in, that thing's really a fruit blender that's been put to other purposes?!

Oh, and I take it we've met Vengance before...?

Well, the Negative Race and then the Sith decided to use it for more nefarious purposes.

Think the drug-blending machine in the Bond movie Licence to Kill ;)

And yes, perhaps you have met Vengeance before. All will be revealed in a few months ;)
  25. Kaileron Jedi Master

star 2
    Very nice indeed.
    Loving the torture with the blender :)
    I assume that most of the galaxy is united against the NR? ... Well, whats left of the rest of the galaxy i mean :)
    I wonder what they have planned for the NR, some kind of super-death-star-weapon?
    *eagerly awaites the rest of the story*
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.