main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Way of the Truth *UPDATED & COMPLETED 9/11+ Dramatis Personae for The New Invasion: NJO Edition*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Spike2002, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaileron

Kaileron Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    Ok, forgive my stupidity since ive been busy with school and had hardly the chance to read the Neg stories.
    But when did Yu'ono get caught by the Neggies? Wasnt he suposed to be teached by the clone of Tsavong Lah?
    Or is this part of an scheme to destroy the Children of the Ancient?

2. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Great post! :D

- The Imperial Ewok

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Thrawn: Thank you :D

Kaileron: But when did Yu'ono get caught by the Neggies?

You read about it in the prologue ;)

4. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    "Medic!"

5. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
  6. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Ah right. Sorry, I don't watch Babylon 5.

So what do you think of the latest chapter? ;)

7. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    *bump*

Now where's Kobe, lordmaul and TW? We miss you.

8. CernStormrunner

Jul 6, 2000
    you dont watch B5? for shame...

i'm very interested in the new Sith lord. I am hoping very much we will learn more about him as the story progresses.

The Shi'ido guy is cool. I always liked those fellas.

Annikens resurrection is definately a good thing, though as a die hard Jimmy will return in TUF!!!-er, i was hoping for his grandson.

you should do a website all about the Negaitves like the YV database.

9. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    i'm very interested in the new Sith lord. I am hoping very much we will learn more about him as the story progresses.

The Shi'ido guy is cool. I always liked those fellas.

Annikens resurrection is definately a good thing, though as a die hard Jimmy will return in TUF!!!-er, i was hoping for his grandson.

You will learn all about the Sith Lord as the story progresses. He's here to stay :)

Yeah, there's gonna be more shapeshifting and funny one-liners from him.

Sorry, my inspiration was from The Sands of Time when Obi-Wan was resurrected. I thought it would get me more readers if I resurrected a movie character but it hasn't so far.

10. CernStormrunner

Jul 6, 2000
    I thought it would get me more readers if I resurrected a movie character but it hasn't so far.

Hmm. My philosophy has always been quality over quantity.

where can i find that Obi wan story?

OT: there is a new B5 project in the works...dont know if its a Movie of a TV movie though. I'm very exited.

11. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    It was once a featured story. I'd recommend you try the Fan Fic Archive on the main site.

12. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I never thought I'd say this but....

GO Lah!!!!

:p

Yu'Ono? Is that a real YV God or a subtle bit of homage to Yoko Ono? ;)

13. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    No. I hate Yoko Ono.

14. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Hate Yoko Ono?

I don't blame ya.

She did, after all, break up the Beatles. ;) :p

15. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    LOL.

The real meaning of Yu'Ono, is "One of the Gods."

In the NJO all the Vong referenced something to the gods with the word Yu, and since I didnt know their name for one I put in the name Ono for it.

16. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    I know, I know. I'm caught up again.

I think the Governor Controller could be a little wiser. He shouldn't upset the underlings, that's how mutinies and murder starts.

I don't know who I'm thinking of but I thought Yu'Ono was really a YV god.

lordmaul13

17. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    No, he'd be called Yun Ono if he was ;)

And yes, the Governor should be a little wiser about his underlings.

18. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Update in a few hours, where I believe we'll see Anakin's return to Coruscant.

19. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Captured Negative Race Cargo Freighter Suun, Coruscant Orbit

?Okay ladies and gentlemen,? Daron called out to Anakin and Keira. ?We?re now clear of the Orbital Picket Line, but we?ve got a few Orbital Defender?s that are within firing range. So fasten your seatbelts and get ready for atmospheric entry.?

?Is he always like this?? Anakin turned to Keira, fidgeting in the leather uniform that Daron had found for him.

?Usually,? the blonde smuggler replied, not taking her eyes from the Negative Race Battleship at the Suun?s stern. ?Except when he?s on a job.?

Daron turned slightly and grinned at her.

?Then again,? she continued without missing a beat, ?the Shi?ido are known for their mind-fogging abilities as well as their shape-changing ones. He could probably walk through Coruscant naked, shouting, ?Death to the Ancients,? and no one would notice him.?

?Hey,? Daron protested.

?I remember the Shi?ido,? Anakin said, causing the two smugglers to stop their play fighting and turn their attention to him. ?The Empire used to employ them for espionage, covert and assassination operations. They were perfect cover because they could use those abilities to erase all suspicion.?

Again, the two smugglers exchanged disbelieving glances.

?Kid,? Daron began, ?apart from yours truly, the Shi?ido have been extinct for about six hundred years.?

Anakin stared hard at the shape-shifter. He still didn?t believe Anakin?s explanation that he had returned from dead. Anakin had found their disbelief annoying at first, but over the trip he had found that every species that had existed in the galaxy at the time Anakin was alive had been wiped out. Anakin had found that equally hard, and he had resolved to find out whatever he could about the fates of the people and planets he had cared about.

?Fine,? Anakin raised his voice. ?You don?t believe me. But it?s true. So accept it.?

And with that he unbuckled himself from the passenger seat and walked out of the cockpit.

A quarter of an hour later, Keira came out of the cockpit and found Anakin deep in meditation. Luckily he awoke as soon as she stepped into range.

?We?ve landed on Coruscant,? she told him, a big smile on her face. ?Negative Race control says we have the best part of a day to spend on planet before we go to our next destination.?

?Good,? Anakin said.

?Maybe you want to get some sleep?? she suggested.

Anakin frowned at her, eyes lowering into slits.

?I just spent a millennia ?sleeping?,? he said. ?I just want to go out onto the streets of Coruscant and find out what?s changed.?

With that he headed over to the boarding ramp.

?Hold it!? Keira shouted, grabbing hold of his shoulder.

?What?? Anakin snapped impatiently.

?You can?t go out there like that,? she snapped back. ?Do you know how many humans there are left in the galaxy? Practically none. And Negative Race BA and DA Troopers are programmed with human features and the urge to kill all those who possess them. I?d give you ten seconds out there before one of those monsters kills you.?

Anakin opened his mouth to retort, and then noticed the fierce honesty in her eyes, as well as a hint of sadness.

?What do you suggest?? he said, softening.

With a grin, she went over to a storage compartment and produced some kind of organic sheath.

?This is an ooglith masquer?? she started.

[hr]

Tsavong Lah stood alone on board the freighter he had stowed away on. On the deck next to him, lying in a pool of blood, were two humans. He had killed them both as soon as the freighter had landed.

Behind him lay the shards of some kind of abomination that doubled for the [i]Neega?tif[/i] Race. And behind those shards, lay the wreckage of another dozen that he had dismembered in his fury.

Tsavong Lah had just adorned an ooglith masquer, and found a tizowyrm with them in the infidel storage compartments.

Looking into the

20. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    With a grin, she went over to a storage compartment and produced some kind of organic sheath.

?This is an ooglith masquer?? she started.

He has one or two things to learn, doesn't he. ;)

It was time to reacquaint himself with Yuuzhan?tar.

Get ready for a paradigm shift, Tsavvy because it ain't what it used to be.

lordmaul13

21. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    He has one or two things to learn, doesn't he.

Just a few ;)

22. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    "Medic," just to get the attention of those regulars who haven't turned up yet.

23. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    I'm enjoying this.

I'd have thrown Jimmy Vader and Nom Anor into the mix rather than Pappa Darth and Tsavvy, but maybe that's just me...

;)

- The Imperial Ewok

24. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Nom Anor wouldn't really be an ideal teacher in the ways of fighting. More like a teacher of running away and lying to superiors :p

Still...I'm glad you're enjoying it mate. Perhaps you could ask a few of your readers if they'd be interested in sharing your enjoyment in this story with you? ;)

25. Kaileron

Kaileron Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    Hm.... Nom Anor.... will we be seeing him at any part of this story... or anyone related to him... or a cloned Anor... *drool* he was such a cool character... Pitty he died at the Battle of Yuuzhan'Tar/Coruscant :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.