main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Way of the Truth *UPDATED & COMPLETED 9/11+ Dramatis Personae for The New Invasion: NJO Edition*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Spike2002, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. behenna

behenna Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2003
    piff whats the point of bring back theses past heros to save a galaxy but killing them before it happens, lol

but good post and not spoiled this time :p

2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    This story never once said that these past heroes (or rather, villains) were meant to save the galaxy. That fate is reserved for another ;)

3. Uldir_Fenn

Uldir_Fenn Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    I don't know what's wrong with these Jedi. They should have just killed the Sith, turned to the dark side and be done with it. It's so simple, really. ;)

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ANAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

5. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Jedi never do anything simple ;)

If it makes you feel better, Jaylin can be the cuter Skywalker ;)

6. Yodas-evil-twin

Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    [image=http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1743/fff3iv.png]
    "You killed Anakin."

7. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Well, I guess I'm a bastard :p

8. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    You'll be interested to know that I have just finished the epilogue to this story (meaning it's completed) and that you will have the pleasure of reading the final chapter (along with epilogue) on Sunday. :)

9. DarkDroid

DarkDroid Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    :eek:

[face_skull]

[face_devil]

Vengeance should've kept up the act and killed all the Jedi in their sleep. :cool: [face_devil]

Oh well... Poor lil' Annie...

[Police Chief Wiggum]Where's your messiah now?[/Police Chief Wiggum]

Can't believe the last update is coming soon. :(

10. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Yes well, these Sith obviously don't plan that far ahead.

And as for the Wiggum quote, well, the messiah might be closer than you think :p

11. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    *Activates comlink. Speaks to clone army*

"The time has come commander. Find Spike2002... and eliminate him."

12. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Ha ha! Take that! Go Bad Guys! Go!

Too bad he didn't have Yu'Ono as an apprentice. Then, during the fight with Anakin, he could've said, "Lord Binks (Yu'Ono's Sith name) will become more powerful than either one of us!"

lordmaul13

13. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    *summons BA Troopers*

Do what must be done, show no mercy.

*sets them off after Evil Twin and the clones.*

I'm sorry, but Lord Binks as a Sith name is far too terrifying for any reader on this site to read ;)

14. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    *Activates physic beacon and turns the negs against spike.*

15. Kaileron

Kaileron Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    So if I understand correctly, the end is this week?:eek:

16. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Unfortunately they think I'm an Ancient. So, you lose :p

Strictly speaking, the end is tonight, the rest is just a wrapping up.

17. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005

Unfortunately they think I'm an Ancient. So, you lose

Nothing can resist the physic beacon, not even a Jedi. It completely destorys the will of its opponent, reducing people smarter than Steven Hawking into mindless slaves.

18. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Neg BA Troopers are already mindless slaves ;)

19. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    And here it is, the awesome (I hope) climax to The Way of the Truth and the Truth of the Force Trilogy itself.

I hope you guys and gals like it. As it's a major chapter I'm still not sure if it's actually right or not, but today is the deadline day, so here we are...

20. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    With those words, more Dark Force lightning blasted from the Dark Lord?s fingers, aimed directly at Jemima; the sole standing Jedi; shielding her son?s body with her own and quickly bringing up her lightsaber to deflect the Force energy, sending the potent lightning to splash harmlessly against the sandstone walls of the throne room.

?Is that the best you can do?? Vengeance groaned scornfully, increasing the potency of his lightning, forcing Jemima to take a step back. ?It?s no wonder the Negative Race were able to wipe you all out.?

Lowering one hand from unleashing a barrage of energy at the sole female Jedi standing before him, Vengeance?s gauntleted hand gestured casually at a dislodged piece of sandstone rock, hurling it at Jemima with arrogant ease.

Distracted with the Force lightning, Jemima barely noticed the bulky rock heading towards her, and she had no choice but to either carry on deflecting the Force lightning, or break off the deflection, severe the rock into two pieces, and risk being struck down by the potent Dark Side energy.

Fortunately, she never had to make that choice, as Jaylin Skywalker rose from the spot where he had fallen and sliced the rock in half, putting himself between Vengeance and Jemima, his lightsaber deflecting the Force lightning.

?So,? Vengeance almost laughed at the figure standing before him, ?young Skywalker makes his heroic last stand. How?pitiful.?

With a casual push of his free hand, the Dark Lord sent a telekinetic blast at Jaylin, forcing the poor Jedi off his feet and sending him tumbling to Jemima?s feet one more time, much to Vengeance?s increased mirth.

?Oh, this is classic,? Vengeance gloated. ?Soon, the Jedi will be finally wiped out, at my hand, and my clone and droid armies will finally be ready for activation.?

Peering over the volley of dark side lightning he had resumed hurling at Jemima, he caught the surprised look on the faces of the Jedi as he mentioned his armies. ?Ah yes,? he continued. ?With Sco?lar and Szul?cul?ama dead, and their fleet annihilated at Taloraan, the Negative Race is all but defenceless. Soon I will give the order for my Replica Droids to activate the thermonuclear warheads stored within them. Ironically enough, they are all in position adjacent to key Negative Race command and co-ordination facilities. Once they are destroyed, my armies will annihilate every last trace of the Negative Race, forever??

Chuckling wickedly at his own depraved plan, the Dark Lord of the Sith gestured again, this time at his throne, activating the comm system built into the armrest. With that minor task completed, Vengeance brought up his free hand and shot out more lightning at the Jedi, his attention utterly directed at exterminating the last Jedi Knights left in the universe.

Next to Jemima Veila, Jaylin Skywalker again struggled to his feet, if only to vainly sacrifice himself while she and her son, the future of the Jedi, escaped once more. Behind her, Keiran Solo, who had also been hit by the initial blast of Force lightning that had struck Jaylin, also got to his feet, although disorientated and likely to get himself killed if he wandered into the Dark Lord?s line of fire.

Raising his grey lightsaber in one last desperate attempt, Jaylin?s jaw almost dropped to the floor when Jemima shook her head at him. ?No,? she said, mid-shake.

?No?? Jaylin all but screamed at her. ?What do you mean, no? We have to defend ourselves against him.?

?I know we do,? Jemima replied simply. ?But using our lightsabers is not the way to do it. To counteract his hatred, we must join together and combine our strength.?

Dropping her lightsaber to the sandy floor, Jemima joined her hands with Jaylin and Kieran, joining their Jedi powers to her own, falling deeply into the Living Force.

?Mama?? Yu?Ono stretched out his own hand to his mother. ?Let me join.?

?No Rayf,? Jemima replied in a motherly tone without even looking at her son. ?This is a task for the adult Jedi to do, not you. Get back behind us and into s

21. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    First post again!

High quality post. I particuarlly like the way you add elements from the Unifying Force.

22. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    You're getting good with the first replies :)

And thank you. I wasn't sure how this would be received.

23. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Spike: o_O

*still prefers Empire's End* :p

- The Imperial Ewok

24. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    Though it would have been slightly better for his corpse to burst into flames instead(you know, consumed by your anger.)

25. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    :_| You've hurt me, McEwok. Hurt me terribly :( How can anyone like Empire's End?

Well, he was kinda consumed by the dark side. It's just the silly man combined strength with a bunch of Sith spirits and wound up crippling the power of the Sith and the dark side of the Force for all eternity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.