main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Way of the Truth *UPDATED & COMPLETED 9/11+ Dramatis Personae for The New Invasion: NJO Edition*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Spike2002, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Quick, Anakin! Don the black metallic-like suit and the breather! [face_laugh]

2. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    ?I do not need to rethink anything in my life, scum,? he snarled. ?I should make an example of you right here and now.?

Oops.

Now was his chance to see how well he could disguise himself as one of them.

?Normally I would not be pleased to see you, Jeedai.?

Apparently not very well. :p

Hope you don't mind, mate, but I thought I'd just say congratulations to lordmaul13, who has just become an uncle.

Thanks. :)

?I like this guy already.?

I'm sure he'll get over it.

lordmaul13

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Kobe and Thrawn: Don't worry, he may not don the armour and mask, but he'll certainly become more Vader-like in attitude as the story progresses.

lordmaul13: I'm sure he'll get over it.

Yeah, no-one loves poor Tsavvy. :(

;)

4. Sie

Sie Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2004
    So are you in a good mood? Will you update for us today?

5. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I suppose so :)

6. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    As promised, here is today's update.

Normal routine will resume on Sunday.

7. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Geonosis, Janstaglis Hive

The droid uncurled after rolling from its staging point. In seconds it had assumed a combat position. Its opponent fired a laser pulse blast straight at it, but its shields raised and absorbed it. Seconds later, a high powered sonic blast emanated from the droid?s weapons and pierced its opponent?s armour, knocking it to the metal floor.

?Excellent,? Darth Vengeance said, clapping politely. ?I am impressed with the increased power and agility you introduced to this destroyer.?

The collection of Geonosian scientists, Colicoid insects and cloned Yevethan engineers bowed their heads and basked in the praise of their benefactor. They had just lead Vengeance and his entourage around their droid factories, showing him their newest designs of combat droids to use in the coming war against the Negative Race. Many of the designs were based on ancient combat droids, such as the destroyer droid used in the Clone Wars, and a modification of the YVH hunter droid used in the Yuuzhan Vong wars. When he had found the ancient Sith holocrons, soon after he had turned to the dark side, Vengeance had been instructed to seek out the Geonosians. They had not disappointed him.

One of the Geonosians said something in his language. Vengeance had absolutely no idea what it had said. To him, it sounded like a cross between a Wookiee roar and the sound of a Hutt eating. Before he could ask his protocol droid what the insectoid had said, a large wingless Geonosian entered the room, surrounded by soldier drone bodyguards.

?My lord Vengeance,? the protocol droid translated after the high-ranking insect had spoken. ?This is Archduke Peddle the Higher, ruler of the Janstaglis hive and all the other hives remaining on Geonosis. He regrets having not met you before, but he cannot understand Basic.?

Vengeance stared at the Archduke for a second, and then turned to Debéve, his acting deputy while Mexés was on Taloraan.

?Geonosians have such idiotic names, don?t they?? he commented.

The protocol droid rotated the upper half of his body to look at both Vengeance and the Geonosian Archduke, and then turned and began speaking to the Archduke.

?No,? Vengeance shouted, hurling the droid to the floor with a Force push. ?Idiot droid. Do not say anything to the Archduke until I say so!?

?Oh, what did I say?? the droid cried as he was pulled back to his feet by two of Vengeance?s soldiers.

?Be silent and translate,? Vengeance said, and then turned to the Archduke who was regarding both the Sith Lord and the droid with curiosity.

?It is a pleasure to finally meet you Archduke,? he began. ?I am very impressed with all of your designs of war droids. I was wondering how many have been produced since I ordered them.?

When the droid translated his speech, the Archduke turned to his head scientists and conferred with them for a moment. And then he turned to face Vengeance and spoke back.

?He says that in tandem with our allies on Colla IV, the primary foundries of the Colicoid Creation Nest, over one hundred and twenty million destroyer droids and close to six hundred million NRH Combat droids have been constructed and are ready for transport.?

Vengeance smiled widely, showing his teeth. NRH droids, Negative Race Hunter droids, were adapted versions of the ancient YVH droids he had used for his legs. They were designed to combat BA Troopers, and trained to fight them using the specially constructed droids such as the one the destroyer had defeated earlier.

The Geonosian then spoke again.

?The Archduke enquires whether the Negative Race Replica Droids were to your satisfaction?? the droid translated.

Vengeance nodded.

?Right now, they are all on Coruscant and other key Negative Race facilities around the galaxy,? he said. ?Soon they will complete their task and await our assault.?

At hearing this, the Geonosian chattered loudly in his clicking tongue.

?The Archduke says he has a su

8. Sie

Feb 9, 2004
    That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what the Sith do with it.

Oh, and the title, I couldn't resist ;) I'm sure you've all seen South Park: The Movie by now.

9. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Oh, and the title, I couldn't resist I'm sure you've all seen South Park: The Movie by now.

[face_laugh]

Nice spot.

10. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Ooooh. A Sun Crusher. Nice!

But where's Kyp Durron when ya need him. ;)

11. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Who needs Kyp Durron? He was under the influence of a Sith Lord when he had his little rampage.

Imagine an actual Sith Lord using it :D

12. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Get off Page 2, or you'll be needing a "Medic!"

13. Sie

Feb 9, 2004
  14. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Yeah, UP. My readers need to come over and give feedback.

15. jedimasterkipdurron

jedimasterkipdurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Great post! I love destruction!

16. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Nice to see ya Kyp.

17. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
  18. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Agh. It's a superweapon!

- The Imperial Ewok

19. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    You have something against superweapons Thrawn McEwok?

20. Kaileron

Kaileron Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    Cloned Yevethans! Hooray! *rejoices even though they where only mentioned once :) *
    Seriously though, i myself just finished the black fleet crisis (in my opinion the Teljkon Vagabond had so much potential but they totally ruined it as well as Luke and that stupid Akanah b*tch)
    Anyways, back to this: that was an most interesting chapter. I couldnt agree more with the part that geonosian names suck...
    I wonder wich other species also get cloned :) as long as it isnt Kyp Durron, i totally hated the nutter...
    So the new Sun Crusher, it cant fly tru stardestroyer's bridges now can it?

21. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I wonder which other species also get cloned

Well, there will be a race of aliens, one of whom flew in a pod race appearing as pilots :p

So the new Sun Crusher, it cant fly through a Star Destroyer's bridge now can it?

No, but then again there are no SDs left to fly through, so :p

22. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Well, after writing chapters 39 and 40 today I think I deserve a well earned break and UP this thing.

23. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    A sun crusher hmmm? What fun we could have with that. :p

I liked the protocol droid too. :p

lordmaul13

24. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Yes, quite similar to certain other protocol droids we have met before isn't he? :p

And yes, every kid wants a Sun Crusher for Xmas.

25. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I'd like to ask my readers to remove their icons and edit their signatures in support of the moderators that were removed of their positions recently. The will of the people must be heard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.