main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Way of the Truth *UPDATED & COMPLETED 9/11+ Dramatis Personae for The New Invasion: NJO Edition*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Spike2002, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    EDIT: Doesn't matter now, I'm here to stay.

2. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    I haven't been around much lately. Who's gone? And what's been going on?

lordmaul13

3. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    The new owner has just sacked hakf the staff because they refused to give him their personal details. Details which could be easily hacked and used to threaten the mods and/or their families.

So a lot of members are either leaving or striking as a show of support.

And my leaving may not be definate. Depends how this is resolved. I'll update for you today as a sign its not definate.

4. Kaileron

Kaileron Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    Since i only come to this site for the Neegatif stories Spike has been posted (and perhaps vieuw some dutch topics- they mainly are sucky) why on earth does the site have a new owner?
    And is there an specific topic wich gives more information about it?

(you are gonna put another chapter today right?)

5. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Yeah I'll update. Although those of you who want to join my ezboard homepage, tell me who you are first. We have a problem with trolls and I've banned a few in the past few days. And I don't want any of you to have just registered and then find yourself with a ban.

Oh, and everything you need to know about on this situation is on JC Communications.

6. Kaileron

Kaileron Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    Well im Blokk since i cant use Kaileron.
    I noticed i was banned from youre forum though :D

7. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Oh sorry, I'll unban you.

8. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Here's the promised update, not that you'll need it once you've joined my forum.

9. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Coruscant, Negative Race Palace, Yu?Ono?s quarters

Young Yu?Ono Veila sat on the comfortable couch that Sco?lar had given him to furnish his quarters. The Negative Race governor was fond of his little pet, and spent his time giving the young human child many luxuries that one would normally not give a slave. Especially a slave that should have been eliminated on sight according to the decree of the Ancients.

Yu?Ono could still remember his mother, and his masters, and the Jedi padawan learners who had learned the ways of the Force with him, carrying on a tradition started by Yu?Ono?s ancestor, Tahiri Veila, as well as Danni Quee and Obi-Wan Skywalker, who had hid from the Negative Race, training the Jedi to wait until the time was right.

Yu?Ono was far more powerful in the Force than any of the other Jedi he had known. He was also very powerful in some other ability, beyond the force. His four years of training as a Jedi hadn?t taught him as much control as he should have, but Yu?Ono was experienced enough to trust his own feelings and aptitudes to his power.

A great evil was rising on the far side of the galaxy.

Yu?Ono knew better than to warn the Negative Race. They were evil incarnate, worse than whatever this other evil was.

His only worry was that there would be no galaxy left to salvage once these two evils had finished destroying each other.

His contemplation of the galaxy, even though in a sane world he shouldn?t be mature enough to do it, was interrupted by the hiss of the automated door opening. Turning his head to face the intruder, Yu?Ono was startled to stare into the gruesome features of Commandant-Controller Yat'san'cuu, the Controller who had complained about a non-child of the Ancient still existing.

Without having to stretch out his perceptions, Yu?Ono knew that the Controller had come to kill him.

?What do you want?? Yu?Ono demanded, his voice harder than it should have been for a nine-year old boy.

The evil commandant simply smiled. ?Why, to rid the galaxy of an abomination of course. You do realise that the Ancients commanded all of you to be wiped out from the very face of the universe. We must complete that task.?

?You?re wrong,? Yu?Ono spoke back earnestly in defiance. ?Life creates the Force, and all the powers of this universe. By killing the universes inhabitants you are weakening the very balance of it.?

?No,? the commandant?s smile dropped. ?You forgot the true power of the universe. The Ancients. They created this universe, as well as all the species that fall under the common name of the Children of the Ancients. Other lifeforms were an accident, surely you know this??

?No.?

The commandant stared at the young human child, eyes burning with hatred, and then raised a wicked looking knife from his armour. ?I suppose it doesn?t matter now,? and then he raised the knife to strike down Yu?Ono.

The knife was suddenly forced out of his grasp and landed in the hands of an alien that Yu?Ono had never seen before.

With him was a human. A Jedi human. Yu?Ono could feel the controlled power inside him.

?What?? the commandant shrieked. ?Guards!?

His plea for help was cut short as Tsavong Lah stepped forward and plunged the knife straight through his eye socket.

Yu?Ono?s head darted to stare at both the human and the alien, confused at what had just happened.

?Who are you?? he asked them.

?I am Anakin Skywalker,? the human Jedi introduced himself, bowing slightly to the young Chosen One of the Truth.

?I am Tsavong Lah,? the alien said from the corner of the room. ?We are here to rescue you, Yu?Ono. Then we are to train you in our ways.?

He then turned to the Jedi, the one called Anakin.

?We should get back in the ooglith masquers, Jeedai. The Neega?tif Race will be looking for aliens inside the palace.?

?That won?t help you!? Yu?Ono spoke up.

?Why not?? the Jedi Anakin Skywalker asked him.

?Negative Ra

10. jedimasterkipdurron

jedimasterkipdurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Great chapter! Hopefully more soon?

11. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Well, we'll see what happens. Seeing as the mods have been given VIP status I may not be leaving after all.

12. Bobbacca

Bobbacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2003
    Spike: I read thirty pages of TWotT last night. I have a few comments for you that I'll pm you in about an hour (during my next break). In the meantime, know I'm caught up with this as far as you've posted at SF, I'm back to working on Evac, and I am still expecting to have it finished before you get to Szul's entrance here.

Honor,
    -Bobby

13. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    :D :D :D

Are these two psychopaths really the best people to bring the kid up? :p

- The Imperial Ewok

14. Sie

Sie Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2004
    Well put it this way, wouldn't you rather have him brought up by those two rather than the Negative Race?

Nice work Spike.

15. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    OK, 12.02 Tuesday, my posting boycott is over.

So, Thrawn, yes, these two psychopaths are the right choice to bring this kid up. They know a lot about fighting philosophy.

16. behenna

behenna Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2003
    Hi! this is really good i been reading them since Kaileron put me on to the storys, great job! can't wait 2 see what happens in the rest of this story!

17. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Thank you so much behenna.

*rips "New Reader" tag away from Sie and puts it on behenna*

I hope you post feedback regularly :D

18. Sie

Sie Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2004
    *rips "New Reader" tag away from Sie and puts it on behenna*

*sniff*

All I can be is myself... :p

19. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Nice Sideshow Mel impression there :p

20. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    I am Tsavong Lah,? the alien said from the corner of the room. ?We are here to rescue you, Yu?Ono.

I was waiting on "Aren't you a little short for..."

lordmaul13

21. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Hmmm, I don't think Tsavong is a little short for a Yuuzhan Vong ;)

22. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Yeah, but that was what I was reminded of.

lordmaul13

23. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I'll try and fit it in the next time Tsavong and Anakin are required to rescue the little brat :p

24. behenna

behenna Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2003
    Woot Newbie reader tag

*shows it off with pride*

will they run across anyone that when they find out that Tsavong Lah is a Vong will want 2 kill him? or be scared by vader?

25. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    will they run across anyone that when they find out that Tsavong Lah is a Vong will want 2 kill him? or be scared by vader?

Nothing much about Lah, since the Vong allied with the natives of the galaxy in the last part of The Beginning of the End, but as for Anakin, well, if you check the Dramatis Personae you will see that there is a family reunion in store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.