main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT The way ROTJ could have ended (Funny fan made video.)

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by StarWars2015, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012

If you want a laugh....check out this video.

(Warning, if you think Return of the Jedi is the best Star Wars film ever....you might be offended.)

2. Rachel_In_Red

Rachel_In_Red Jedi Master star 3

May 12, 2013
    That's pretty funny. Thanks for sharing. :)

StarWars2015 likes this.
  3. Beezer

Beezer Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2013
    I actually thought that somewhere along the line when they released an updated OT, they should have thrown Qui-Gon into the mix for the final ROTJ scene so I kind of pictured something similar to what that cartoon did. He had a special bond with both Obi-Wan and Anakin and, of course, he discovered the path to immortality.

4. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    Another example of Lucas writing things as he went along and not thinking though the entire six films, changes things in a haphazard way which left us with the special edition edits that we are stuck with.

5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    They've done 4 of 'em so far! Just did TPM recently (Which has a fantastic Clone Wars animated reference at the end)! They seem to do one every year or so, so probably lead up to Ep. 7 about a month after the flick comes out.

(I have no idea why the ANH has an age gate, it's very SFW unless planets blowing up is not allowed to be viewed at your workplace)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.