main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho The Ways of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Well i made this thread to talk about the Sith.

I am playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 and this is the first time i am doing it with only using a mining laser from the begining and the vibrosword, The rest of the time since i got my first dark side power has been nothing but the force.

I have not used my lightsaber once yet, Killing Master Vrook was tough but once i absorbed his power my dark side powers are so strong, I have not even gotten to the Korriban yet and i have Deathfield. I love being the sith and doing the path of Sith Lord. I thought about doing the Assasin and the Marauder but Sith Lord is the way to go. I can not wait to defeat Nihlus with just my force abilities.

2. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    hmm
    I need to load up KOTOR II
    havn't played in a while

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    well i have a super powerful lightsaber and have only turned on to see what it looks like in my hands it has damge 20-45 and it is a shame it will never take the life of anyone.

Nihlus was nothing Atris took only 5 seconds and now i am on my way to Sion and Traya. and do not even have the light saber equiped. Force Crush is so powerful.

The force shall set you free.

4. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    startetd playing it again
    I've forgoten how far back in the game I am... after my old PC died I was unable to recover my save file... so I had to start over :(
    I had already done this a couple of months ago when I got my new PC... but I JUST got to Telos....again
    *sigh*

5. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    KOTOR 2 isn't nearly as good as the first one. They rushed the game and there's at least one entire "level" missing. When they make the third one, it should be longer and have a better ending than the others. Something you actually feel rewarded by.

6. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    arn't they already working on a third?

7. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    last i heard yes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.