main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA THE WEBSITE HAD 109 HITS TODAY

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValueROCKR, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    not bad....

2. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    We rock.

3. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    I'll give it the MSN TV (WebTV) Stamp of Approval! :)

All of Site's links worked. The site looked good, overall.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Woo Hoo!

How much will it cost to get those SDSWS t-shirts from last night? Those were great!

5. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Website looks GREAT!! Nice job! I have a request: could we please a have link to parksabers.com in our links page? I must have said that site's name 200 times last night at one theatre and another few hundred times at AMC. It'd be nice to tell people to go to OUR site and then they'd have to see that in order to find Jeff's site. Thoughts?

6. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    The web site is beautiful. Any chance of getting the top image on a t-shirt?

And if you haven't heard of it already, SDSWS should set up a shop at www.cafepress.com. Great way to raise money for the club.

7. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    actually todd is workin on putting that image on a shirt right now....

glad you guys liked the site...

ill look into that site you mentioned

the shirts shouldnt cost much to print at all.... someone want to look into that?

and on top of all that we are up to 170 hits at the site.....

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Great idea GreyJedi!

ValueROCKR,

As far as making more shirts go, we need hold off on that right now. Dave isn't finished with the design for the SDSWS yet, and we need his authorization to make the shirts. Once the design is complete and we have the green-light from Dave we can print up shirts and use that as a fundraiser. Perhaps we can raise enough money for a booth at the comic con or whatever the SDSWS members vote to use the money for. There is no problem with researching the cost of printing up shirts however. That way when we are ready to print them up, we will already have a print shop in mind to do it.

9. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    Another item to consider looking into, is a SDSWS Club Patch. I think that Club Logo created by FX88, would make for a nice SDSWS Club Patch

SDSWS Logo - Blue BG

What does everybody else think!?!?

I agree that it's okay to research these Club items by finding out such things as prices before any decisions are made.

10. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    CafePress is good if you want a variety of things like shirts, mugs, mousepads, totes. However, they have a flat rate for each item and you (the club) add your markup.

The good part about it is they do all the work, you simply upload your artwork and pick out the items you want for your "store". Then, when someone orders something CafePress takes care of creating, packaging, and shipping (and taxes for those of us in CA). All they do is send a commission check when your balance reaches $25 or more.

The bad part it, they have to make money too so the shirts are anywhere from $12-$18 and with the markup they go up even more. I use it for my consulting business because I can buy in small quantities (like 1-2 at a time).

Anyway, check it out and make your own judgement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.