main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Wes Janson Fan Club II...

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Daughter_of_Yubyub, Oct 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    Okay, I'll come back after my class tomorrow afternoon, but I want to put my quote up now, so I don't have to do it later. Is that alright? Oh, well.

"It's the wanted poster, right? All the women love that wanted poster."

2. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2002
    Sleep well my fair lords and ladies, I must bid thee farwell until the morrow.

3. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    Farewell, Lady DarStarr. May the roads be kind and lead you to your destination with speed and safety.

4. Ysanne_Isard

Ysanne_Isard Jedi Master star 5

Oct 27, 2002
    night Starr. and [face_sniff] lank, as long as you come back so i can do [face_very_very_hopeful](c) on someone. [face_mischief]

5. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    All right then. Good night people I really don't know yet, although come tomorrow, I'm sure i will know you all too well. But, that could be a good thing, right? Oh man, I hope I'm right.

6. Ysanne_Isard

Oct 27, 2002
    night Corran. and we're very good people to get to know. [face_mischief] i must depart as well. bye to anyone left!

7. Starrs_Evil_Twin

Starrs_Evil_Twin Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    *walks in and looks around*
    Ahh the perfect place to cause trouble [face_devil]

This should be fun.

Warning: There are traps in here, don't fall into one [face_devil]

8. Kell_Tainer_II

Kell_Tainer_II Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    Most fan clubs let you in by merit of liking a character, but nooo, I had to choose psychopaths anonymous.
    Wow, that's soooo us! [face_shocked] :D [face_laugh]

I asked myself that same question about a month ago, Ikrit. And you want to know something truly frightening ? I'm not the craziest in this club.
    No, Lank is not the craziest here. I'm no going to say I am, but I'm pretty close to it though.

*runs around singing 'gauntlet time, gauntlet time'*
    Hey!!!! That's a spin off of my newest thing!!!!! Mine is *dances in circles with her Dragons* [singsong voice] A Gauntlet!!! A Gauntlet!!! A Gauntlet!!! A Gauntlet!!! A Gauntlet!!![/singsong voice]

I really don't know yet, although come tomorrow, I'm sure i will know you all too well. But, that could be a good thing, right? Oh man, I hope I'm right.
    All I can say is..... [face_devil]

9. Sanosuke

Sanosuke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    *walks into new thread, wolves follow

good morning all, nice thread we have here, too bad i didnt get in on the end of the old one, oh well,

*takes mediums-sized room for new office and wolves den.

10. VashTheStampede

VashTheStampede Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    ok, i told starr is wasnt going to, but i gave in to the darkside and created a sock, now how many people know where the name for this one came from

11. Stackpole_The_Corpse

Stackpole_The_Corpse Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2002
    Ok. My give up. Who are you?

12. VashTheStampede

VashTheStampede Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    me = sanosuke

both names come from anime series

Sanosuke from Kenshin

and

Vash The Stampede from Trigun

13. Kirtana_Loor

Kirtana_Loor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 28, 2002
    Good Morning to you! *glances around shyly* Ahem, I'm new (that is, some of you know me from other threads, but I haven't been on the WJFC yet), and I wish to join the Psychopaths Anonymous - I mean the WJFC.

Here's my Wes quote: "You know, pretending to be an Ewok is a felony on some worlds." (Wes to Wedge in Iron Fist)

And I'm willing to go through the gauntlet. I have a question: since I'm going by my evil Halloween sock (Kirtana) by the moment, will my joining also count for my "normal" ID (Devi)? I think it should, since both are the same person (only that Kirtana is more wicked [face_mischief] ); but I'm gonna defer to your judgement on that matter. The title I wish to have as Kirtana (once I'm accepted into the fold) is "Evil half partner in crime of Her Imperial Icyness, the Queen of Darkness, Madam Director Ysanne Isard". (I hope you're okay with the title "Queen of Darkness", Madam Director, ma'am. Otherwise, I will change it at your request.) As for Devi's desired title, she (I) will tell you once she's back. ;)

I hope this is all okay, like I said, I'm new here (yeah, here's a newbie to harass! :D )

14. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    I'm thinking perhaps we could wait on the Gauntlet runs until after Halloween-if ONLY to avoid confusion. Either that, or if you do the run, you MUST do so in your regular persona.

15. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    Well, as you can see, I returned as the regular me ;) . But if you still want me to wait (with the gauntlet run and stuff) until after Halloween, that's also okay. Please tell me what's expected of me.

16. Ysanne_Isard

Oct 27, 2002
    [face_devil] all we need is for all the n00bs to arrive at the same time. oh the fun we could have.

17. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] That would be even better than ours Clara!

Who are we waiting on?
    Devi
    LuBu
    Corran
    Kyp_Side
    Kiya
    Ikrit

Any other n00bs I've missed?

This could be really fun! [face_devil]

18. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    I'm here, but I have to leave soon to go to work, but I will be back later tonight. Is that okay? Will we do the gauntlet then?

19. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    I will also be there later tonight, so that makes two.

20. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    Corran: Sure, there are always more people on at night. In the least, Clara, Lank, Stakky and I (EDIT: and Devi) will be there and I think that's enough for one. Yub's already released the Ewoks, so you can run when ready . . . [face_devil]

and I'll PM Kyp_Side when you start so that you can come to know the joys of a joint gauntlet like I did . . . [face_devil]

21. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Kirtana That's the best quote we've gotten in a long time! See guys, go the extra mile and find a nice passage. Wes's one liners are wonderful, but his full scenes are amazing!

Most fan clubs let you in by merit of liking a character, but nooo, I had to choose psychopaths anonymous.

:D We used to do that, but we decided our way was more fun.

I have one of my friends quoting Wes, and she's never even seen Star Wars. A guy at choir said something about looking dignified, and the non-SW fan, my completist friend and I all screamed in unison "You can't look dignified when you're having fun!" 8-}

What's the current newbie count?

*releases the Ewoks*

22. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    Yubyub: [face_laugh] That's great! Wes's words of dubious wisdom carry over into real life!

Kirtana: That is a good quote! :) Will you run the gauntlet simultaneously as Kirtana and Devi, or just one? Hmm . . . the possibilities . . .

EDIT: Yubyub, newbie count is, as far as I know (let me know if I've missed anyone)
    Devi
    LuBu
    Corran
    Kyp_Side
    Kiya
    Ikrit

23. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    I took Wes' words as a life lesson. i used to be realy shy and concerned with my appearance, but when I read that quote, i had an epiphany. I totally changed my lifestyle. Now, I don't care how i look or anything like that, because everything is in the name of fun.

24. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Yeah, my friend and I drive everyone crazy with the quote. We recite it constantly.

[face_shocked] That's a lot of newbies!

*gives the Ewoks chocolate*

25. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    Will you run the gauntlet simultaneously as Kirtana and Devi, or just one?

Well, High Dominatrix Guin said that I had to run the gauntlet as the regular me (Devi) to avoid confusion (see her above post); but if no one objects, we can just agree that Kirtana is "included" in Devi (since I can't be signed on with both IDs simultaneously, right?), then I could run as both at once...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.