main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Wes Janson Fan Club . . . . . . .

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by lexu, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    His intruder was an Ewok.
    Not even a living Ewok. It was a stuffed Toy the Size and girth of a real Ewok, and designed to look just like one, but just a toy.
    It was dressed in a scaled-down version of a New Republic fighter pilot's uniform, down to the authentic-looking suit system control panel on his chest, helmet on his head, and blaster in his paw.
    In the other paw was a datapad. Wedge retrived it and looked at the message. It read:

Lieutenant Kettech reporting for duty, sir.
    Yub, Yub. Commander!

Iorn Fist pg 88

2. RogueJeedai

RogueJeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    "You can't look dignified when you're having fun."
    I can't believe no one used that one yet!

3. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    In Mon Romanda's pilot's lounge, in stuffed chairs dragged against tthe viewports to sugggest thrones, sat Wes Janson and Runt Ekwesh.

Standing before them, Face said, "For intercepting great quantities of damage so the rest of us didn't have to, your crowns, o mighty ones." He took circlets made of flimsy material and placed one on each pilot's head. "For enduring medical treatments without whining, for surviving days of bacta bath without crying, for emerging from your treatment without asking for extra cake and sweetening, your royal scepters." He placed a wodden dowel, its end decorated with tassels and ribbons, into the hand of each pilot. "And nowm recieve the accolades of your subjects."

He sttod aside, and the gathered Wraiths and Rogues hurled confetti upon them, a rain of color and rubish.

Janson blinked against the atmospheric assault and turned to Runt. "This is the last time, positively the last time, that I suggest to Face that the squad doesn't always show nough appreciation."

Rubt nodded. "We agree. Do all kings have to suffer this?"

"Well, any king with Face Loran as his majordomo."
    "And now," Face said "the two kings fight one another to the death, and we space the loser."
    "Whoa, there." Janson stood and shook confetti from his hair. "try again"
    "We space the winner?"
    "one more"
    "We buy you a drink."
    "thats more like it."

Solo Command

4. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    LMAO! [face_laugh] *loves Janson quotes*

5. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    oh, can i be the ministor of Ewok Jokes?

6. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    Whoo hoo! We need one!

7. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    LOL! Love Janson quotes... Anyone read the X-wing comics? I've only read a few, but Janson and Hobbie are pretty funny in them.

Okay, great titles. It looks like we have a very colorful cabinet.

Jagged_Antilles_Fel: Minister of Sarcasm

Rev_Liedu: Minister of the Strange

flying_fishi: Minister of Insanity Enforcement

Guinastasia: Dominatrix of Flyboys

SirLancelot: Minister of Ewok Jokes

And for my title: Grand High Empress Lord Tyrant Chief Chieftan (I couldn't decide on just one.)

8. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    I have the Phantom Affair comic, which has some funny clips of Hobbie and jansin playing off each other.

After arriving on Mrlsst

Wes: Fighting is a way of life for me! Two days without blowing up some TIE fighters and i cant sleep properly!....The Hard part was listening to the Wookiee!

(hears the sound of little feet passing in the background)

-Did you hear that?

9. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    If you look up Wes though on TOS, you get a picture of a guy who is NOT good looking, not at ALL what Wes should look like!

10. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    on no Guinastasia! look out behind you!

*Ducks for cover*

11. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Well, there's another reason to complain about TOS's EU pics. Curse them... I hope he doesn't look like a Hobbit, too... Argh...

12. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Those TOS retards. I just looked up Janson there. For his description it says what he did in the battle of Hoth, that he was friends with Porkins, and that after the BoH he continued to fly with Rogue Squadron. That's it.

13. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    *out of the shodows in the back of the room, a brown ewok jumps on Guinastasia's back and proceds to hug the life out of her head*

Ah he likes you!

14. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    I couldn't find anything on most of the Wraiths, which SUCKS!!!

15. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    Hehehe....seriously, Ketch was better looking than that guy. (Unless that was the guy who played Wes in the movie, but I dunno...)

16. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    Does anyone have an idea of a name for Guinastasia's new friend? ;)

17. Corran9

Corran9 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    is it Timmy?

18. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    Ahh, that could work, i was thinking more like Face-Hugger :p

19. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    I think you might have some copyright problems with Face-Hugger. Plus, personally, it reminds me of the things from Alien more than an Ewok. ;)

20. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    lol, i was refering to her little obsession with Face, plus that whole hugging the life out of her head thing. :D

How about, ...............doh! i cant think of anything!

21. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Gary? Harry? Wesley? Terrance? Bartholomuel? Ernest? Leonard? Ernie? Henderson? Quincy? Denny? Eugene? Pat? Winston? Elvis? Chico? Donald? Selvester? Arnold? Fredrick? Verne? Milton? Phillipe? Melvin? Larry? Elton? Edgar? Dale? Bert? Randolf? Stanley? I could go on...

22. Jansens_Funny_Twin

Jansens_Funny_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    "You can't just stay here and avoid it," Jansen said.
    Wedge looked at the Wraith's XO. "Come again?"
    "You can't just hang around here, Commander. You have to get to the Falsehood and face your mistake."
    "What mistake was that?"
    Jansen grinned. "Well, of course, you're taking Han Solo's place in piloting the Falsehood because he really can't keep on relinquishing command of the fleet for joyrides."
    "Correct. No mistake I can see so far. I have more experience with Corellian freighters than anyone on Mon Remonda, excepting Han Solo."
    "And you asked him if Chewbacca would be interested in coming along as copilot and mechanic. He has all that experience keeping disintegrating junk together as it flies."
    "Correct so far."
    "And the general said, sure, Chewie would be happy to come along."
    "You're three for three."
    "Wedge, you don't speak Wookiee."
    "I--oh, Sithspit"

Hey, can I be in charge of the Ministry of Funny Walks? How about the Minister of Getting Into Small Places?

Please lexu, I'll do anything............anything. ;)

23. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Wedge: You didn't tell the other Wraiths about this?
    Wes: Well, yes, I kind of blurted it out when it occurred to me.
    Wedge: And what did they say?
    Wes: They put down bets on what you'd do. So then I had to go to all the other pilots to get their bets down.
    Wedge: Who won?
    Wes: Tyria Sarkin. She said you'd say 'Sithspit.'
    Wedge: You know, you've finally earned my gravest revenge.
    Wes: You don't ever take revenge. That's beneath Wedge Antilles, Hero of the New Republic.
    Wedge: (gives Wes an evil smile) Dismissed.

Why, the Wes Janson Fan Club would be honored to have Chip Janson, Wes Janson's funnier more jock-like twin brother. (Did I get that right?) Anyway, you can certainly have whatever title you wish, so long as it makes absolutely no sense and people think you are retarded and give your posts no credence if/when you put it on your signature.

24. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    I didn't think Wes was that bad looking in ESB.

BTW, he's the dude who gives the "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?" line to Leia, IIRC. Or maybe that was Hobbie . . .

Well, we know he was Wedge's gunner in the battle. "Good shot Janson!"

25. Jansens_Funny_Twin

Jansens_Funny_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    Yay! I'm the Minister of Funny Walks (God bless Manty Python's Flying Circus!)

Yeah, lexu, you got that right.

And I'll stop by your quarters later, to....lets call it 'express my thanks' if you get my meaning. ;)

But first:

Jansens funnier, more jock-like twin brother, and Minister of Funny Walks, Chip Jansen reporting!

*salutes* Hail Scroob! Ah...I mean Hail Lexu, Grand High Empress Lord Tyrant Chief Chieftan of the Wes Jansen Fan club, and my new personal goddess!

-=That should earn me a few brownie points. That, and well.....=-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.